Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

OOC: The topic on the archive goes past the Manaphy mission, as after the Manaphy group began to break up, they were teleported elsewhere... Including Orange's brief trip to Void Sinnoh, before Aizen teleported him away(Before Orange caught the Abra. =P).

If you can find when the Darkrai stuff was beginning, then that's when the whole Manaphy mission was starting to end... also look for a Genesect fight, because that happened about the same time, too, and featured the Manaphy Group. =)

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC:
"Go, Luxio!" Dack cried, tossing a Pokeball.

Ryan knew Jake was right -- Quil had been no match for that Luxio a few months ago. It would be best to hit it hard. "Quil, I hope you don't mind if you sit this one out for now," Ryan said, readying Gabite's Pokeball.

Quil nodded and moved to the sidelines as Gabite materialized in a daze.

"Whoops," Ryan said. "I forgot you guys haven't been healed since that battle with the Hojohsin guards. Here, Gabite," he tossed him a handful of Sitrus berries. "Use Dig."

As Gabite dug underground and ate the berries, Ryan checked the rest of his Pokemon. Togie and Osha were still unconcious, which only left Gabite, Quil, and Misdreavus. "Why didn't I take the time to heal you guys?" he groaned.

"Luxio, use Crunch as soon as it's above ground," Dack ordered.

Luxio leaped into the air as the ground erupted beneath it, twisting to grab Gabite in a powerful Crunch. Gabite roared in pain and swiped Luxio away with a Dragon Claw.

"I can see you've improved since our last battle," Dack smirked. "Unfortunately for you, so have I. Luxio, Take Down!"

"Gabite, quick, use Dig again!" Ryan cried.

"You're always hiding, aren't you?" Dack shook his head. "You can't run forever!"

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: As Four prepared to destroy Rustboro, he was suddenly blasted by Five. "Ugh! Insolent-""Enough," said Five. "Leave them, they are of no consequence to us.""Are you getting soft, Five?" hissed Four, as he flew over to his brother, trying to use his larger size to intimidate him. Five stood his ground, unfazed."Use your brain, you fool, if we destroy everyone here, we have no way to gain power!" Five replied simply. Four raised his hand to strike back, but knew that Five was right, no matter how much he wanted to end his brother. Four looked at the humans, a look of disgust on him."Worms..." the Darkrai said, as the four of them began to move on, the darkness around them still spreading.~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

IC: After the battle with Feral Tierra.Searcher was at a loss for words. This creature's pokemon utterly devastated his."Now, see?", Feral said in a mocking tone, "I told you it would only make it worse! Now to the Void with you!"Searcher was pushed by Feral into the rift leading to the Void. The Creature was right, this was emptiness as far as the eye could see, but before he could gather his thoughts, he was pushed aside by something that exited out of the portal into the world beyond.

OOC: After the group broke up, I think all of the TL agents basically went back to Four Island, stoney. So if nothing else you could just head back there.IC - ?/? - With Feral: From the portal emerged two figures, a dark-haired trainer and... another dark-haired, though slightly lighter, trainer. The latter wore a yellow and black hat, as well as a pair of goggles; he was slightly younger than the former, though both were in their latish thirties, at least. The younger one had a bag, though at this point it, along with his cloths, were tattered and worn; he seemed as if he hadn't seen daylight in months.The former was slightly better off. Wearing a purple headband and scarf, as well as white pants and a black sweater, he had few possessions aside form his six Pokémon, their containers lining his belt, and a watch-like device, which had died some time ago. Both coughed and groaned as they looked around, thankful to be free again, hardly noticing the trainer nearby."Finally... we're free..." the older trainer said. He looked at his younger companion, smiling slightly. "I told you... we'd escape... eventually... didn't I? It's like Bluefalcon used to say... 'Never give up. Never... surrender.'"The younger trainer nodded, collapsing onto his stomach. "I guess... you were right... sir..." He passed out from sheer exhaustion and happiness from the daylight.The other trainer smiled slightly, looking at the collapsed Gold, before turning his purple eyes to the sky, renewed vigor in his eyes.Blackskull had survived.OOC: Bet you didn't see that one coming. =P

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC:Feral was shocked to see these figures stepping out of the protal he was about to close. Then all of a sudden words ecohed inside of his head, radiating with pure rage, "THAT'S ENOUGH."Suddenly Feral felt like he was melting, which wasn't far from the truth. The darkness that he was comprised of, was flowing off Evan Tierra's body, and forming into a new body.Evan collapsed on the ground, knocked out from the split. Feral had half a mind to kill him right then and there, but decided to send him to a far flung location, where he could not receive any help whatsoever. Smiling evilly as he opened a portal. the portal sucked Evan away to an unknown location....Feral, satisfied with his work decided to teleport away to restore his strength, but he forgot about the 2 figures who stepped out of the portal and they were teleported with him.....IC: Abundance Shrine, UnovaA portal opened over the Abundance Shrine, a quaint village with a few people just aiming to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Out of the portal, fell a young man wearing a uniform similar to a Garchomp's scaly hide......

IC - Kyle/Sonja - Tin Tower: "So, wait," Kyle asked. "You're going to... let us capture you... Is that what you're saying?"IC - Gold/Blackskull - Nimbasa City: Blackskull barely had time to react to the two people next to him when he and Gold were pulled into a teleportation, though he didn't remember seeing any Pokémon around.They traveled through inter dimensional space for a moment, before reappearing in the sky above... a playground? No, it was a fair of some kind. An amusement park. The Liberty leader barely had time to register this before he and Gold back crashed through the roof of a tent, falling unconscious as they crashed through a table. Thankfully, the tent had broken their fall, though that did little to keep their mental states in tact...

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: *Is in shock* Well. I guess now I see what you meant by having plans for Gold. =D And wow, Blackskull survived! ... Looks like I might've updated that Wiki page a little too quickly. =P

-==IC: Zach/Tin Tower==-

Suicune nodded.

"We have special Pokeballs, but we will allow you to capture us, yes. We believe it's our destiny to help you with this dire situation." Suicune said, and Entei growled.

"Just so you know, I was a little opposed to this plan, but don't let that slow you; just get moving!" Entei stated harshly, as a bead of sweat ran down the back of Orange's face from the fact that Entei was straight to the point.

"In addition, we will provide extremely quick transportation to a different city so you can heal your Pokemon... We can sense that an ancient evil was unleashed on Ecruteak City, which we express deep sorrow for, however, there isn't much hope for fighting that being for the moment." Raikou said, and Zach nodded.

"We do need to heal after the last battle, I doubt that any of our Pokemon could handle teleporting us even across the street with the state of exhaustion they're in." Zach said, as three glowing Pokeballs appeared in the air in front of the group.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC: When I say a character is dead, I mean they're dead. When I don't, it could go either way. This was one of those cases. Anyway, it wouldn't be a proper Pokémon game without at least one Disney death, would it? :PBut yeah, that Gold thing has been planned for a loooong time now, tbh.IC - Kyle/Sonja - Tin Tower: "Right..." Kyle said as he reached out for the Pokéball that had appeared in front of him. It was blue and purple in color, mirroring Suicune's normal appearance. He hesitated for a moment, not trusting himself with the power of a Legendary, though eventually closed his hand around it; instantly, a blue light shot from it, calling Suicune into the ball.Sonja, meanwhile, already held Sheik's Ultra Ball in her hand; as such she didn't see a need to take one of the new Legendaries, instead opting to leave them for Orange, Zach or Justin to take.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: True, true. =P *Thinks about Cyrus, and N's little stunt* Yep, true enough. =P

And yeah, definitely explains why you kept steering the conversation in a different direction when anyone asked about Gold. =P

Zach nodded, as he reached out for the Gold and Purple Pokeball that had appeared in front of him, and corresponded to Raikou, as Orange looked from Entei and Justin.

"... Oh boy. You want him?" Orange asked Justin, as he scratched his head with a sigh, as Entei growled, and shook his head at the orange-haired boy's perceived incompetence.

OOC: I also find it funny that Justin never commented on the fact that Orange appeared. =P Then again, a ton of stuff happened, so...

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: Tim gave a curt nod and followed, face decidedly stoic and neutral.He couldn't quite place it, but he, all of a sudden, had gotten this real bad vibe, as if there was something horrible that had just happened that he didn't know about.Well, this IS the Hojosin base's city... he reasoned, stealing a glance at Hex. Maybe that has something to do with it.Attempting to shift his focus away from the unpleasant, he then changed his line of thought entirely."A Lugia, huh? Man, you gotta wonder how they managed to capture something that powerful." he said, with a slightly awed tone.

helo frens

-==IC: Black/Nimbasa City==-

Black had smirked, as a Hyper Beam was unleashed from Pupitar, which headed toward one of the biggest attractions in the city... The Ferris Wheel. So, even as the large beam of energy ripped toward the very large wheel, Black noticed two people fall from the sky, although the location was off for it to be someone jumping from the about to be destroyed wheel. Black then smirked.

Perfect. If all works out well, they'll be blamed for this, instead of me, and no-one will be any wiser until I've had more time to further my plan... Black said, as he then turned to walk away, his job in Nimbasa finished... For the moment. The Hyper Beam had ripped through the crucial portions of the integrity of the wheel, which meant that it's collapse was more or less imminent, which made Black smirk, as he headed back toward the entrance to the park, as he wished to head toward Castelia City after this...

The havok I could wreak there would more than make up for only destroying that pathetic wheel. Black thought, as he frowned, his eyes narrowed, having already recalled Pupitar.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: Lark smirked slightly. "Hey, ya gotta remember that these guys were planning on using Kyogre as a pawn. Lugia may be the guardian of the seas, but Kyogre's their creator. Without Kyogre," Joseph concluded as the trio left the center and began walking down the main road towards the beach, "Lugia as a race could not survive."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Justin's seen enough in his day not to be surprised. :P Also, in case you missed it, Blade:

IC - Zac Flash: "It's probably near," he said, looking around. "I don't think Plasma would be wandering around in a random forest." All of his Pokemon were in front of him now, ready to counter whatever appeared."Jolteon, Discharge!" a voice commanded. From behind a tree 3 Plasma trainers appeared, a Jolteon and Swampert in front of them. They held more Pokeballs.The Discharge wasn't directed to their Pokemon; it was meant for the trainers, soaked in a Hydro Pump. Zac flinched in pain.

Just trying to get things moving, they have been in Unova for several months. ;P Sorry if you replied and I missed it, though. :|IC - Justin Icewater: "Me? If you don't want it, then sure," Justin said, grabbing the brown and grey Pokeball. The Entei vanished, transporting to inside the ball. "I've had my share of encounters with legendary Pokemon."IC - Eric Spiros: Eric frowned, and put his hands on his hips. "You mean you haven't had any contact with them? Hm.." he thought. "You probably don't have your Pokemon, do you?"

IC: Abundance Shrine, Unova
Evan woke up feeling very awful and hurting all over. But he hurt most in his heart, he may as well have killed a man thanks to that...thing. He got up, trudging slowly through the town. He ran into a local, an old man who seemed quite calm and collected, despite seeing a young man fall out of the sky. "What is wrong, sir?" Evan asked cautiously, "Can you tell me where I am?" "You are in the Abundance Shrine, or at least the village surrounding it.", the man quietly stated, "This is home to those who venerate Landorus, the Spirit of Abundance. You should pay your respects. They say Landorus is a kind and gentle soul who -will- lend an ear to any mortal plight." "Why?" Evan asked, his tone uncertain."He is a spirit of the land.", The man continued, leading Evan to an very weathered shrine, that also seemed to be well cared for, "He respects those who would reap the benefits of his work. I recommend some earth and a blade of grass or some wheat as an offering."

Evan walked towards the Shrine, grabbed a handful of dirt and a sprig of wheat and laid them upon a small altar, assuming a very respectful stance while doing so, all the while, in his head he was saying, "I beseech you, Great Landorus, help me." With that, the clouds opened up and a tornado of dirt and sand fell near the shrine. Evan was in awe, he saw what looked to be a humanoid riding a cloud. It had orange coloured skin, a strange hammer head hairstyle, an impressive mustache, a branch like tail, and a powerful looking body. The ground beneath him seemed to bloom with plants."It's Landorus!", the man shouted, "He returns to us!""Evan heard a voice in his head, "Human, you have asked for my help. But you must prove that you are worthy of it. Are you ready?"

"Evan gulped and said, "Yes, Landorus."

Edited by Dr. Hidaka

IC:Lark smirked slightly. "Hey, ya gotta remember that these guys were planning on using Kyogre as a pawn. Lugia may be the guardian of the seas, but Kyogre's their creator. Without Kyogre," Joseph concluded as the trio left the center and began walking down the main road towards the beach, "Lugia as a race could not survive." Hex tilted his head."Maybe, but Lugia outmatches him. Besides, it is linked to the three birds. What could they be planning to do with Lugia? Track the birds?"He turned his head back to look at the beach.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Lark smirked again. "Lugia's the guardian of the seas-they would need to get it out of the way before doing anything weird underwater. And also, since it's the guardian, they probably were thinking about using it after Kyogre to enforce their supremacy."By now, the three were nearing the beach. Lark looked down at it, checking to make sure that no one was there--And found several smaller figures instead, apparently talking to another small figure.Hm...OOC: Can the group see Archie being interrogated? If not or I'm wrong about their location, I'll just say it's a bunch of random NPC residents of Lilycove.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

OOC: Drat! I saw that, but I guess I forgot to reply with dealing with the Shiny Beast part. =/

-==IC: White/Anville Forest=-

Summer's eyes widened, as the bolt raced toward them, and then struck.

"Aaah!" Summer yelled out in pain, as she then collapsed to one knee with a wince, and then glared as she looked up, and slowly stood back up.

"Come on..." Summer said to Zac, as she panted slightly, that attack... Why would they use that? Summer couldn't figure out why the trainer would have willingly attacked another trainer, but what was obvious, was that they couldn't just stay there... They had to find that Meloetta's actual location, and soon...

Zach nodded, as the three beasts looked past the trainers.

"I believe it would be best if we left now... I fear that... thing might try and attack other places here shortly. We can get you to Olivine City; where you can then heal your Pokemon." Raikou said, and then motioned to his back.

"You'd be there as if we had teleported... However, it's only because the city is a short distance away from here. Extremespeed will also cause us to get more tired as we go further distance, which is one reason why we decided not to simply use Extremespeed to get to Unova." Raikou explained, as Zach nodded, and climbed onto Raikou's back.

OOC: We have six trainers, or do we have more? I think we have six trainers now, but I'm not certain.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC:
Ryan gulped. Although Dig was a super-effective move against Electric-types, Dack's Luxio had managed to evade all of their attacks. Every time Gabite popped out of the ground, Luxio would dodge and attack. Gabite would occasionally be able to get a Tackle or a Dragon Claw in, but it was clear that he was tiring out faster than Luxio was.

"He's too fast," Ryan realized. "Gabite -- change of plans. Use Scary Face!"

"Two can play that game," Dack smirked. "Luxio, Scary Face!"

The two Pokemon both made the scariest faces they could think of, slowing both of them down.

"Now, Take Down!" Dack cried.

"Iron Head!" Ryan shouted.

Luxio and Gabite ran straight for each other, colliding head-on. The force of the blow knocked both Pokemon back.

"Don't let up!" Ryan cried. "Outrage!"

Gabite rushed toward Luxio, attacking wildly. The relentless attack soon caused Luxio to collapse.

"See what you can do when you're not always running and hiding?" Dack asked as he recalled Luxio. "Unfortunately for you, brute strength won't get you far without strategy!" The Rocket sent out a Shieldon. "Protect against the Outrage, then use Metal Sound!"The Shieldon bent low, using its shield to deflect Gabite's attack. Then it made a horrible scraping sound, causing Ryan to cringe and cover his ears.

"Gabite, quick! Use Dig!" Ryan turned to Gabite, only to find the Cave Pokemon spinning around in confusion. Nevertheless, it dug a hole in the ground. Ryan could only hope that Gabite would be able to hit the target.

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC: Bah, double post.

Edited by Konuju

OOC: That's what I figured, the Shiny Beasts are kinda significant. :P I believe there are 6 trainers, yes.IC - Zac Flash: The two ran through the forest, as quickly as they could. "I wouldn't think any normal trainer would attack us," Zac said, panting, when they were behind a large tree. "Most likely... It was a Plasma trainer. And we must be near the site of the Meloetta." He looked around. The world seemed darker now, every movement catching his attention.He turned to Melon. "If you and Duskull could scout out ahead, that'd be great," he told them. "Look for a Meloetta. Kongo, return.." The Darmanitan vanished in a flash of light. "you attract too much attention."

OOC: I have been busy. Must post. I also had a long explanation for something that Parugi said a couple pages back, but I have forgotten it, so I'll say luck... and a wizard.

IC: James and Guinevere sat down in there room back in the pokemon center as he pulled out his laptop.

You know James, I have been looking at these plans and, well placing them together, it doesn't look right.

"My thoughts exactly Lady Guinevere, somehow I do not think that the real plans for such an important building would be accessible by the person we contacted. However Percival said that some of them were made to look what you would expect from the large mansion it is made to look like. So some places will be accurate, but it is a base first and foremost. Using what Percival told us, and knowledge of the surrounding area..." he said all the while typing in information into a program.

"There, I have made an approximation of what the building should be like if there is any sense to it at all... or if the situation is not as bad as it could be..."

Are we ready to go?

"Yes although you may want to stay in your pokeball for a while."

Why?

"Because to get in there, I am going to have to go through the sewers."

Edited by Metal Gear Minun

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

= IC / Troy Alder / Sootopolis City, Hoenn =Troy walked with purpose, careful to walk with the speed of purpose without looking suspicious. Just because he was confident he could take out a couple Hojoshin soldiers if they faced him, he didn't really want to upset a whole city of them. The Poke Ball with Tauros in it was gripped firmly in his hand, while the Poke Ball with Manaphy in it was clipped to his belt."Careful," warned Manaphy telepathically, "There's a Hojoshin patrol down that street. I can feel them.""Thanks," Troy thought back. He went the other way, climbing steep stairs, looping over the patrol, then descending another set of stairs. He wiped perspiration from his forehead. "So many stairs," he panted."The Cave is just down there," thought Manaphy. Troy could feel a mental bump, the direction clearer than if she had pointed.Several minutes later, Troy found himself just outside the Cave of Origin. He felt goosebumps. Legends said this is where all life began... a sacred place. Problem was, it was thoroughly boarded up and closed off. After the last incident here in which Groudon got upset, Kyogre flooded stuff, and things exploded, Troy guessed the city was less than excited for an encore.Troy looked down the street both ways, making sure the coast was clear, before letting Tauros out. "Okay, Lazarus, Zen Headbutt." The Tauros charged straight through, smashing the blockade to bits. Unfortunately, the loud sound alerted some Hojoshin guards that had just turned the corner."Hey, what are you doing over there?" one shouted at Troy."Well, time to skedaddle," said the Rocket, dashing into the cave. "Quick, Lazarus, targetted Earthquake, block us in here!"The Tauros charged into a wall by the cave entrance, and the tunnel started shaking...A moment later it was perfectly dark, a pile of boulders blocking the sunlight. Troy heard the vague sounds of the guards shouting outside. "Well, that will buy us some time, but it also deprives of us a speedy escape should things go south..." he mused, letting Manaphy out. She gave off a soft blue glow."He is far away. I feel him only faintly," she said, setting off down the tunnel. Troy followed her, Lazarus taking rearguard. Troy had both sets of fingers crossed.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

OOC: Minun: luck don't cutit. >8OBlade: Yeah, we have six -- Orange, Zach, Kyle, Sonja, Justin and Thomas.TFL: Personally I don't mind if you see us or not; I don't think we would have had to go very far down the beach considering it's Autumn and not very many people would want to swim right now... :PIC - Sonja/Kyle - Tin Tower: Suicune released itself from its Poke Ball, causing Kyle to jump slightly in surprise. "You aren't going to do that very often, are you?" he asked nervously."Only when it is necessary," Suicune replied. Kyle nodded, climbing onto the large Pokemon's back; holding out a hand, he pulled Sonja up behind him."Does this calm your mind at all, Sheik?" she asked Team Liberty's Raikou.In some ways, yes, Shekou said. In others... no. Though I am honored to meet such powerful brethren as these.IC - Ethan/Archie - Lilycove Beach: "Why do I feel like you're lying to us?" Ethan said. Archie raised an eyebrow at him. "Look -- Team Aqua recently set up a base in Fortree City's gym. We beat them, they ran away, we followed, we got attacked by Hojohsin officers, whom you know about. The Aqua members were arrested, but they had already converted the place into a huge shrine to Team Aqua. Further, they're active in the base near here; Eric battled someone in there, too. Is Team Aqua trying to come back into power?""Now you're being specific," Archie said. "I've heard rumors about it, though I haven't yet been told of any specific plans. Most of these fanatics are just that -- fanatics. They seek to keep the spirit of Team Aqua alive, just as Archer and the others did when Giovanni originally disbanded Team Rocket -- at least, before he changed his mind and built it back up again..."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: "Wait, you're trying to tell me Lugia outmatches Kyogre?" Tim asked incredulously, his shoulders shuddering as he attempted to hold in his laughter.He failed, of course. What a foolish notion!Finally regaining himself, he turned an amused gaze upon Hex. "Oh man, you must have never heard of what happened when he reappeared back when my cousin was on his journey." he said.

helo frens

IC: Fighting Landorus, Abundance Shrine

Landorus raised his arms and made several bold movements. This summoned a huge twister of sand around Landorus and Evan."Show me the might that brought you here.", Landorus said in a hot-blooded sounding voice in Evan's head, "Prove to me you can brave the storm and earn my help! "Evan sent out Lazengann, who didn't look at Evan or strike a dynamic pose when sent out, he just stood there..."What's wrong, Lazengann?", Evan asked in a meek tone of voice, "Don't you want to help me? "Lazengann scowled at Evan, shocking Evan to the core. Why was Lazengann like this? Why did he seem so subdued?" It's because he and the rest of your team have witnessed your fall into the darkness.", Landorus said in a cautionary tone, "You must prove to them that you are not like that anymore, but, you must also fight me. Which will come first?" My help or your pokemon's trust?"

Evan thought hard. He needed the power that this creature had, but he also wanted to be able to be trusted by his own pokemon."I'd rather help them see I am not that way anymore!", Evan said in a hotblooded tone of voice, tears running down his face, " They may think I treat them like tools, but I think differently. They are my friends and, WE SHALL STAND TOGETHER OR WE FALL ALONE."Then, all of Evan's pokemon were sent out of their poke balls, they looked at him sternly, as if they were judging him. Then they came towards him, the looks on their faces turning from stern, to happy, as if they were pleased to know that their master did not think of them as tools."It seems they may have forgiven you...", Landorus said in a humored tone, "I think that they want to battle alongside you again. But, can they withstand my might?"Evan smirked, struck a dynamic pose and said, "We are more than ready to take you on! We'll show you our might!"Evan's team then struck dynamic poses, before all but Lazengann were sent to their pokeballs. Lazengann looked at Evan, smiling confidently. OOC: Evan is not completely out of his funk, but he's getting better now.

Edited by Dr. Hidaka

IC: Lark looked to the beach and the figures on it. He hated to interrupt conversation with his friends, but any closer and the people there would probably hear them."Stop for one second," he said quietly. "We can debate about that later. Right now, we have to figure out how we're going to get past those people on the beach and into the base," Joseph quickly extrapolated, jerking his head slightly towards the figures even as he attempted to look casual, checking out a kiosk.The trainer narrowed his eyes. "They're not just people, however; the intel we were given on a few Rockets matches up with these guys pretty well."

[Profiles]

Zach nodded, as he looked around at the others.

"So, Orange, you go with Justin... I'll take Thomas." Zach said, as he got onto Raikou, and Orange nodded, and got onto Entei, who simply glared at the orange haired trainer, but didn't say anything, for once.

-==IC: White==-

Summer panted, as she followed Zac, and collapsed to a knee once she was behind the tree as well.

"That was... definitely... Plasma..." Summer said with a wince, as she looked out from behind the cover, and tried to formulate a plan quickly.

What Pokemon could be used to counter those...? Summer thought, as she continued to pant, still not really recovered from that Discharge attack.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC: Don't worry about it, Kothra; this is one of the plots that got seriously muddled by the downtime.I know how to adapt, though. As such...IC - Ethan/Archie - Lilycove Beach: Ethan looked at Karin before turning his gaze back to Archie. He still felt as if something was off; the Team Aqua leader certainly seemed to be hiding something, and the picture of Team Aqua's schemes that he was building in his mind wasn't adding up. Still, at this point all the fanatics' activities seemed to be just as Archie had said -- rumors. While they had taken out a couple of groups, had they really been worth it? To Ethan, it seemed like, if there had been a connecting factor, it would have appeared by now, and the only one that he had come up with -- Archie -- wasn't connecting any dots.He sighed. "To be honest, no," he answered. "I don't think so. They don't seem to be organized in any way, and what groups have popped up to try to revive the team have already proven to be rather ineffective."Archie raised an eyebrow. "That's funny," he said. "Because as I recall, the same was once said about Team Rocket when it came around a second time, as I mentioned earlier. And look where you are now -- on top of the world, finally free of the shackles that for so long kept you in the darkest corners of the underworld..." He looked around. "I don't suppose that you'd consider letting me go, since you seem to have decided that Team Aqua isn't a threat anymore.""No, I won't," Ethan answered flatly. "Like I said, we're borrowing you; and I think now's the time to make a return."Archie shrugged, smirking at the second half of the sentence. "I couldn't have said it better myself."The Rocket agent stared at Archie quizzically for a moment, confused; a second later, however, an explosion sounded, coming from the direction of the jailhouse. Ethan jumped in surprise at this, as it was closely followed by gunshots and screams. Suddenly, the comm devices on each of the Rockets' Poke Gear turned on as a distress signal was sent out."Calling all available Rockets to Lilycove Jail! We have a Code Red!" Silvia's voice shouted over the devices. "I repeat, Code Red! Unidentified soldiers have launched a surprise attack on the jail!" More gunshots sounded on her end. "Wait... No! Identity confirmed -- it's Team Aqua! They've come for Arc-" The line went dead as a second explosion sounded.Ethan stared in horror at his Poke Gear, before baring his teeth and turning to Archie, pulling his sunglasses off of his face. "You filthy liar!" he yelled.Archie's expression grew smugger, and he shrugged again. "What can I say? Lying is a pirate's oldest conversational ally. Likewise, so is a gun to their fighting -- and from what I've gathered, you've got no guns on you." He looked back, amused, as more shots sounded out. "I would make a decision quickly if I were you -- they're coming."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC:Landorus said in an earth-shattering loud voice, "PREPARE YOURSELF!"Landorus slammed his tail against the ground, causing a Fissure to appear. As it headed towards Lazengann, Lazengann simply dodged it."Oh man, Fissure.", Evan thought, "Better maintain my cool for this pokemon."Landorus slammed his tail against the ground again, this time causing an Earthquake."Lazengann, use the Earthquake to your advantage and use Rock Slide!" Evan said, grinning boldly.Lazengann took the Earthquake head on, ripped up a slab of earth from the ground and, using the speed boost from Sand Rush, slammed the rock onto Landorus' head,Knocking the Legendary pokemon down."Very clever human!", Landorus said in an amused tone, "But let's see you deal with what real power is!"Landorus, then started to fly in a ritualistic pattern, his arms flowing about in a strange pattern as well. He then glowed red to signify that he had raised his attack.....

Edited by Alku

IC: Seth and Kinali found themselves bound by darkness. Shade walked around them, looking down on them with disgust. "You two have been a thorn in my side for long enough! But Master has uses for you... And what Master wants, I must obey."'Yeah? Well this thorn is about to take you down!' Seth thought to himself. Seth suddenly felt something moving around in his coat, as the Zap Plate began floating upwards... Into the hands of Shade. "Wha-what?""Excellent," said Shade, placing the plate in his suit. "This leaves only two more plates... And you are going to find them for me, Seth.""And why should I do that?" Seth spat. Shade smiled his devious smile and snapped his fingers. Several Ghost Pokemon appeared, carrying the unconscious form of Bria. "BRIA! Shade, you-""You WILL find these plates for me, or else your precious Bria... will die. Your friend will be staying with us as well, unfortunately!" Shade laughed as Kinali was dragged into the darkness. Seth called out, as the darkness faded away, Kinali with it. "You will go to Unova, and you will retrieve the last plates." Shade opened a portal and released Seth. Seth immediately charged at Shade, only to be batted away. "Not a smart move. Now go." Seth reluctantly rose to his feet and headed through the portal, his eyes staring into those of Shade."I'll be back. And I won't be alone..." Seth promised."We'll be waiting...." said a voice much different from that of Shade. "Your home has fallen, and Hoenn will fall as well. You stand no chance..."~Det

IC - Eric Spiros: Shoot. Eric thought. It was all he could think of, as the explosions behind him raged on. Shootshootshootshootshoot. "I thought something was up.." Eric said, crouching. He sat behind a rock, and called Slush out of his Pokeball. From his pocket, he obtained an underwater breathing apparatus. As a trainer from Pacifidlog, it was customary to carry a few, as to take a long swim everywhere. Tourists or less adventurous citizens took a boat or Pokemon, but those with UBAs could swim with their Pokemon, which is why Eric carried one.Or five."Well, Ethan," he said. "What're we gonna do? Those guns are menacing..." Bullets flew into the sand on the other side of the beach. "I've got some underwater breathing apparatuses, we could swim away, my Seadra can set up a Smokescreen so we can get away," he said, quieter, so Archie couldn't hear. "If you can bear them being used, that is."

IC - Ethan/Archie - Lilycove Beach: "How the heck did they find us so quickly- OI!" Ethan yelled at Archie as the Rocket trainers threw themselves behind cover; the Team Aqua leader merely smirked, before breaking into a run as he hurried toward his followers. Ethan moved to follow him, though a bullet that grazed his shoulder caused him to reconsider."Shoot," he growled, holding the now-bleeding spot on his arm. He looked at Eric. "I don't think we've got much of a choice unless they drop the guns. Though something tells me that Karin, Jamie and I can't swim as far or as quickly as you." He looked over their cover, ducking again as the remaining agents fired at them again. "It may not even be necessary, though; they've got Archie now, and the Hojohsin League's probably gearing up to go after them." He flinched as another bullet hit the boulder he was behind. "Pass 'em out just in case, though; if they don't leave soon then we'll make a break for the ocean."IC - Kyle/Sonja - Tin Tower: As the others climbed onto their respective beasts, Raikou nodded. "Good. Now let us be off."With that, they left...OOC: ... to where, again? :P

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Roderick watched as the shadow ball grew bigger and bigger. By this point all of the normal citizens had been rescued. And only a hndfull of trainers remained in the area. Including Mina, Jake and Himself."Well, the situation isn't going to get batter at this point. We'll just have to wait until Elgyem finishes".Juat as he asaid thi, Elgyem appeared again and teleported a bunch of the trainers and their pokémon. Leaving only the three that were fightning."No point to keep fighting now. Let's just get away" Said Jake as he returned all of his pokémon and went to where Roderick and Mina were.Just at that moment Elgyem appeared one last time...

Firma_Rigure.jpg
Credit for the signature goes to LMKMARAVILLOSO
qs64464.jpg
Every puzzle has an answer

OOC: I think Five told Four to dissipate the Shadow Ball before the group left, Ecketzal...IC - Blackskull/Gold/Civilians - Nimbasa City: As the Ferris Wheel began to collapse, people screamed. They screamed and ran, trying to avoid being crushed by the destroyed, metal wheel; those on board, unfortunately, could not survive the fall, save for the few that had flying or psychic Pokemon with them.The owners of the tent that the two Liberty agents had crashed through, meanwhile, were circled around them with a group of other people -- including a few police officers -- when the Ferris Wheel collapsed."They must've done it!" a man said angrily as the screams echoed into the tent. "There's no other explanation!""It's true!" a younger boy said. "I saw them shoot the Ferris Wheel down as they were falling!""You're such a liar," the store owner's son snapped. "You were in the back when they crashed through here; there's no way you saw anything of the sort happen. Besides, they were unconscious when that first explosion happened. How do you explain that?""Everyone calm down!" one of the officers said as the volume began to increase. "We don't know who did it, but we will find out; and no matter how much evidence goes against it, these two did basically appear out of nowhere -- and as such, they're the only possible leads we have right now.""This is so stupid..." the shop owner's son muttered as an ambulance -- one of the many currently in the area -- drove the two unconscious men to the hospital. "They're unconscious. They're thin as bone. Why and how would either of them try to blow up the Ferris Wheel, of all things?"His father shrugged. "The world is a strange place," he said sagely. "It is not a fair one.""Hmpf." The son turned his gaze away. Of course not. Maybe someone needs to change that...IC - Gavin/? - Lavender Town: Gavin walked into the house, Dothe in tow. The place was disgustingly familiar; he hated it. Dishes were strewn about; bottles that had once contained alcohol were littered all over the floor. One of the windows was cracked. And still, the man sat at the table in the corner, watching the Rocket trainer out of drunken eyes.The rain continued to pour outside. Gavin stared at the man, hatred in his eyes as his made contacts with those of the house's owner. "Hello... father."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC - Eric Spiros: "I guess you're right.." he said. "If Archie's all they're here for, though, we should be fine. But leave this place, he knows we're here." He recalled his Pokemon. "My Pokemon aren't well suited to hit hard."IC - Zac Flash: Hm... "It's not safe in this forest. But I'd be careful," he said, beginning to climb a tree, rather quickly. "I lived in a city where everything was up in the trees," he said, noticing White's expression, though, he couldn't tell what the source of shock was. "Anyway, I don't think any sensible trainer would send out a flying type when the branches are as low as these..."