Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

IC: Ryan

"He won't get away this time!" Ryan cried as he rushed into Dragonspiral Tower. "Entei, whatever Black is planning, I'm betting it's at the top of this tower," the Liberty trainer said.

Then let us stop him before he gets up there, the Legendary Beast roared. Ryan hopped back on Entei's back as the Volcano Pokemon raced through the tower. It would only be a matter of time before they intersected Black.

IC: Dack

Dack sent out his Luxray and Shieldon to help break down the door. Running past the receptionist counters, the Rocket agent quickly arrived inside the Battle Frontier. To see such an exciting and energetic tourist attraction completely abandoned was a little disturbing. To his left stood the ancient Battle Castle. It looked like parts of the wall were starting to crumble. To his right, pointed spires of the Battle Arcade stood tall, yet their bright colors had long since dulled. The Battle Hall looked even worse -- its roof had collapsed, leaving only the dull pink walls.

The only facility that still seemed to retain its former glory was the Battle Factory. That and the Battle Tower, which loomed before them ominously, its peak not even visible behind the dark clouds that covered the area.

"Let's go," Dack said as he walked up to the enormous tower.

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: ZacZac nodded and ran towards the Battle Tower. He was shocked to see an amazing place turn into this... It reminde him of those horror post apocalyptic films. He followed Dack towards the tower, looking up at the tower that seemed to never end..."Look at this place..."

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

-==IC: Zach==-Zach dashed ahead of Ray and Summer, a frown on his face.Whatever you're planning, Ryan; I won't let you go through with it. Zach thought, referring to his brother, even as he dashed up the spiral staircase. Black looked back as Zach seemed to catch up with him, however,he just shook his head, and continued to run, even as he sent out his Porygon, which charged up a Tri Beam, and launched it at the stairs, freezing it solid, before striking it with the electric beam to shatter it. Zach, being on the ice part before the electricity struck it, leaped up quickly, using his forward momentum to continue moving, even as the ground collapsed beneath him. Zach barely landed on the opposite side, and struggled to catch his balance quickly, but then started to run up the stairs once more, chasing down Black once again.-==IC: ???==-"I'm afraid I can't let you do that." A voice called out from the stairs headed to the next floor, as a cloaked man walked down the stairs, pulling out a Pokeball in one hand, and another object in his other, though that was obscured by the darkness."You shall stay right here, and not interfere with anything at all." The person said, throwing the Pokeball in Evan's direction, as a Scizor utilizing Bullet Punch was sent out, aiming for Gnip quickly.

IC: Lafoyae Belrose, SCI Base

"Over and out, Sir.", Lafoyae said telepathically, throwing her thoughts at the Shadow Admin.

She had been busy. She had recalled her Infernape in favor of her Conkeldurr. She wanted to make these people suffer for what they did to many Rocket Agents by crippling them.

She was going to cripple them. She may have not had many friends in Team Rocket, but she could not stand to see such things happen to them.

"Break their arms and legs.", Lafoyae telepathically said, her voice cold with fury, "Then leave them alone."

The Conkeldurr started to Mach Punch the SCI Soldiers in the area, aiming for their arms and legs. Meanwhile, Lafoyae watched the carnage unfurl........

IC: Evan Tierra, Dragonspiral Tower

Gnip was struck by the Bullet Punch. It knocked her back a bit, but she was still conscious, and quite angry to boot.

"Sorry, I just can't listen to anyone who has no authority over me!", Evan said as he pointed at the Scizor, "Especially when they hurt my prize pokemon! Gnip, Flamethrower."

The Garchomp took a deep breath and unleashed a cloud of searing flame at the Scizor, the flames scorching the Pincer Pokemon's armor.......

OOC: As per all Bullet Punch Scizor, this is a Technician. I'm guessing you figured that already, but just in case anyone was unsure, I figured I'd state it again. =P-==IC: ???==-"You have no idea; do you?" The person asked, as he chuckled to himself, and sent out a second Pokemon, this one aimed at slowing down Sheik as well."Bulldoze." The man said, as a Nidoking appeared, and attempted to hit both Gnip, who was distracted by the Scizor, and Sheik. The Scizor stumbled back from the flames, scorched from the attack, but still able to fight. Embedded into it's armour, however, a flying gem could be seen, placed there before the stranger sent him to fight."Acrobatics." The man commanded, as the gem glowed, disappearing, as the Scizor rushed toward the Garchomp, and swung around, punching toward Gnip's face the moment he approached the great dragon.OOC: Let's see... Acrobatics + Technician + Flying Gem + No Item Boost - Type Disadvantage... Geez, I think that everyone should be glad no flying types get Technician. ._.;; Even with the type disadvantage, I'd say that it would pack a VERY large punch. If I can find that damage calculator I once used again, then I could pull off an accurate game calculation. But still; that move's overpowered with Technician involved. xD/EDIT: Dang, the one I was thinking of is only for Gen 4. =/

Edited by BZP Blade

OOC: Hey, everyone--Merry Christmas!

Fun Fact: It has been December in the RPG for over a year now OOC. The Christmas Party break-plot-thing we did at Ellen's house was also actually meant for last Christmas.

The more you know. :P

Anyway, since there are a few things that have happened here lately that I'm rather proud of--and since it's Christmas, almost a new year, and it's been so long since we've had one--I've decided to give away our 100-page reward early. Meaning, a free reward for everyone! :D

At the same time, though, since I've lost track of all of the other rewards that have been handed out, I'm clearing that slate away so that we can start fresh with these things. So if there was a reward for a previous landmark that you didn't get to use--sorry! Hopefully such a thing won't happen again, since I'll be keeping a document detailing which people have used which rewards from now on. =)

Again, Merry Christmas--and yes, you can use this reward for basically anything, as long as you run it by me first! :P

IC - Gavin Braner - Ruins of Alph: As Gavin wandered around the Ruins of Alph, he became aware of the sounds of a Pokémon growling and barking, as well as other sounds that indicated battle. Frowning, the Team Rocket agent made his way toward them, grabbing Dothe's Pokéball from his belt.

Rounding the corner of one of the many decrepit buildings present, Gavin found himself as a spectator to a battle between a Baltoy and a Poochyena. The lack of any other humans around indicated that the two were wild Pokémon, ones that had, for whatever reason, found reason enough to engage in battle with one another. Gavin replaced Dothe's Pokéball on his belt, frowning in thought as he observed the battlers more closely. The Poochyena, he noted, moved with a speed outpacing most of its kind--which was saying something. However, its reliance on physical attacks was proving to be a problem, given the Baltoy's psychically-enhanced agility, which allowed it to dodge the Dark-Type while retaliating with its own special attacks.

Both had their weaknesses; Gavin just had to figure out which one he wanted to take...

After giving it some thought, he smiled. "Why only one?" he said quietly. Grabbing Sivik's and Talsim's Pokéballs from his belt, he tossed them into the air, releasing the two onto the field. Thankfully, the other two Pokémon did not seem to notice.

At least, not until Talsim struck Poochyena with a teleporting Thunder Punch, at the same time that Sivik struck the Baltoy with a Water Pulse attack...

IC - Sheik/Richie Eston - Dragonspiral Tower: Sheik jumped out of the way of Nidoking's Bulldoze attack, waiting until it had slammed into the wall--tearing a large chunk out of it in the process--before running forward and biting into its arm, her powerful jaws clamping down tightly on its wrist.

Careful with the fire attacks! Sheik telepathically called. We don't want the entire tower to burn down!

"Duly noted," Richie called, recalling all of his team--save for Vaporeon. "Vapor, use Hydro Pump!" The Eeveelution obliged, running forward and sending a burst of water at Nidoking, Sheik jumping out of the way as she did so...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

-==IC: ???==-With the new arrival, the stranger sent out an Emolga to counter it."Emolga, use Thunderbolt on the Vaporeon." The stranger stated, as he seemed to shake his head."I warned you all not to interfere. Perhaps I must use more... extreme methods of convincing you to back down." The man stated, as he raised his other hand, a glint of steel showing for a moment revealing it's true nature as a gun, as he aimed at Richie's leg, and quickly fired off a shot at the Liberty executive quickly.

OOC: Well, whaddya know, we managed to line up Christmas after all. :)

Merry Christmas, everyone!

IC: Ellen

Ellen sat at the edge of her bed, much like she had the night before. Moonlight poured in through the window, illuminating her room in a soft glow. Chrono was snoozing in a dark corner, while Solo and Artemis sat around Ellen, looking anxiously at their trainer.

"I don't know what to do," Ellen sighed as she stared into her shadow cast by the moonlight.

That's what you said last night, Solo frowned. Too bad Entei isn't here this time.

"Yeah," Ellen nodded, remembering what the Legendary Beast had told her: When the time comes, I am sure you will make the right decision, little one. "I guess I do know what I have to do," she admitted. "But I'm scared to actually do it."

Whatever you decide, Ellen, you can know that we'll back you with full support, Solo said. Artemis nodded in agreement.

"Thanks, guys," Ellen smiled. "This is a crazy idea -- I can't believe I'm seriously considering it -- but the more I think about it, the more it feels like the right decision."

Don't just not act because you're too scared to take a stand for what you believe in, Solo said wisely. I know you'd like to remain neutral, but you'll have to pick a side sooner or later.

"You already know what I'm going to do, don't you, Solo?" Ellen asked.

I have an idea, the Solosis said slyly. After all, great minds think alike.

"Well, if there's one thing I've learned on this journey, it's that the world isn't just black and white," Ellen said. "At first I thought Maddison Hayes was strictly the 'bad guy.' But I've seen that although her actions are evil, her motives are good. In fact, she truly believes that she's doing the right thing. And then there's Team Plasma. Many people, Daddy included, disagree with their stance of pretending the war doesn't exist. But at the same time, the Sages believe that they're doing the right thing in keeping the public from panicking... just like Daddy kept the war a secret from me. I don't know much about why Team Rocket and Team Liberty are fighting, but each side believes they are right."

Whoever it was that said that good and evil are in the eye of the beholder sure knew what he was talking about, Solo said.

"And then there's Ray," Ellen continued. "Sure, he acted like a jerk and just left us in the middle of the Christmas party, but I can tell he just wanted to keep me -- and everyone else -- safe."

You've always had a gift for seeing good in everything, Solo noted.

Chrono made a snickering sound from his spot in the corner. Ellen could tell what the Purrloin was implying: it was this "gift" that had been driving her crazy.

"You said I should stand up for what I believe in, but first I need to know what I believe in," Ellen said. "Out of all these different sides, the one I agree most with is Ford. This war has to end -- especially before it spreads to regions like Unova -- and yet Team Plasma's feigning ignorance isn't doing anybody any good. However, I disagree with Ford’s actions. There must be a way to end the war that doesn't involve blowing up cities. There has to be a way where we can all live happily ever after."

Solo stopped bouncing up and down for a moment. So what you’re saying is…

"I understand that Daddy wants me to stay safe," Ellen pointed out. "And it's obvious that Ray wanted that, too. But like you said, I can't just sit around and do nothing. That's why I'm going to regroup with Ryan, Sonja, and the others. As I've said before, that group has a mix of both Liberty and Rocket members, plus Evan from Team Plasma. And what they're doing right now -- tracking down Black, investigating 'dimensional disturbances,' and doing something about those Darkrai -- that stuff actually makes a difference. I agree with both their actions and their motivation."

That's what I thought you’d say, Solo grinned.

"I don't like the idea of leaving home right after I've gotten back," Ellen frowned. "And it will certainly be dangerous. But Entei said that I would know what to do, and I'm certain this is the right decision."

Not to mention, there are many stories of Pokemon Trainers who have started their journeys at the age of 10, Solo added. You won’t be 10 for a few more months, but I don't see why you couldn't start now.

"Especially if I'm in a group of experienced trainers," Ellen agreed. Standing up, she went over to her desk, pulled out a pad of paper, and began to write a long note to her parents, explaining her decision. "Daddy's already made it clear that he wouldn't want me to do this," she told Solo and Artemis. "So if we're really going to do this, we'll have to sneak out tonight." Turning to the next page on the pad of paper, Ellen drew a quick sketch of the Unova Region. "Ray said they were headed to Dragonspiral Tower, which if I remember right, is here," -- she drew an X at the appropriate spot -- "and Village Bridge is right here. The route looks simple enough." Tearing that page out of the notepad, she folded her hand drawn map and put it in her pocket. Next she grabbed a backpack and started filling it with supplies: extra clothes, berries, a few empty Pokeballs, and a handful of snacks for the road. Finally, Ellen took the note she had written to her parents and placed it on her bed. "I really hope they understand," she said sorrowfully.

If they did, you wouldn't have to sneak out, Solo reminded her.

"You're right, but I do hope that they can at least see my point of view," Ellen sighed. She stared at the note a little longer, wondering if it would be enough. Finally she tore her eyes from it and, grabbing her backpack and the jacket and scarf her aunt and uncle had given her, Ellen headed out of her room. She paused at the door and glanced back inside. "Coming, Chrono?" The Purrloin shrugged, figuring he didn't really have much of a choice, and silently followed Ellen down the stairs.

In the living room, Ellen found Terry, sleeping next to the new chew toy Santa had brought. "Hey, Terry," she whispered, shaking the Herdier awake. She briefly explained her plan and her reasoning behind sneaking out. "You can come with me if you want," she concluded. "Or you can stay here. It's up to you."

Terry looked at Ellen curiously. While Solo, Artemis, and Chrono were all Ellen's Pokemon, Terry was the Burks' family pet; he had been around since before Ellen was born. He had accompanied Ellen on her trip to her aunt and uncle in Accumula Town, and had been tasked with protecting her during her journey. Mr. Burks was his master, and if he were to abide by his master's wishes, he would stop Ellen from sneaking away. Surely Ellen must have known that, and yet she still confided in him.

Terry weighed his options. Ellen was determined to go, and Terry could certainly see her reasoning. There was no way he could stop her, so the best option would be to join her. At least then he could still fulfill his duty of protecting Ellen.

Terry nodded before getting up with a yawn. He started to follow Ellen to the door, but turned back to grab his chew toy.

"Yes, we can bring that, too," Ellen laughed, placing the chew toy in her backpack as Terry wagged his tail in excitement.

With her hand on the door, Ellen took one last look at her home. The Christmas tree was still in the corner of the living room, but the lights had long since been turned off, leaving it a dark shadow. The only light came from the digital clock on the microwave, which displayed a time well past midnight and bathed a portion of the kitchen in a melancholy blue. The entire house was silent, which seemed to magnify the tiny ticking of a clock and the steady sound of her father's light snoring.

Taking a deep breath, Ellen inched the door open, careful not to make it squeak, and slipped out of the warmth of her house and into the bitter cold of the outside world.

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC: Hey guys! My Christmas gift to this RPG is not one, but THREE new profiles! Don't worry, they're all connected to each other.

Username: JiMing (TF2 Spy)Name: Aspen SeatonFaction: Team LibertyHometown: Olivine City, JohtoAge: 14Appearance: Aspen has black messy hair that tends to stand up at the front most of the time. He has hazel brown eyes that represents his desire to help out, and stands at approximately 5'8. He wears a white baseball cap most of the time, has a silvery-gray jacket that he typically wears over an alternating red and blue striped t-shirt, has dark navy blue jeans, and wears a striped red and white pair of sports running shoes. Despite this, he is not that athletic at all.Personality: When you first see Aspen, he will be wary around strangers and new situations, hanging back to observe, unless he's forced to react. When he gets comfortable, however, he becomes a calm, polite person who is sensitive to the issues of others. At times, he may try the occasional sarcastic joke, to either lighten the mood or point out a certain situation. He especially loves Pokemon. When excited, Aspen will become reduced to giggling like a 5-year old and hopping up and down. In battle, Aspen becomes serious and completely focused on the battle, with almost nothing being able to divert his attention. He also has the tendency to freak out and overreact in highly stressful situations, which is why he tries to keep his emotions as level as possible.Background: His mother owns a flower shop, and his father is a sailor who works in the ports. He has two older siblings, a 16-year old sister named Dahlia, and an 18-year old sister named Olivia. As he grew up, two things became apparent to him; that he loved Pokemon and despised Team Rocket. This put him at odds with his sister who admired Team Rocket, with their powerful grip over the regions. They frequently butted heads over the matter, the turning point being when his sister left to join Team Rocket. After that, Aspen became moody and refused to talk to anyone for a while, worrying his family a lot. After a while though, he decided that enough was enough, and joined Team Liberty in order to make his stance clear. Though he still stays at his mother's flower shop, he wants the chance to prove himself, especially to his sister Olivia.Species: QuilavaNickname: FlareTrainer: Aspen SeatonAppearance: Ears are slightly larger than that of a normal Quilava.Personality: Loyal and brave, Flare will always obey Aspen and stick with him no matter what. He is also a caring Pokemon, and like his trainer, will help both Pokemon and people alike. In battle, Flare is determined and will not stop fighting until he truly cant.Ability: BlazeSpecialty: Flare is better at physical attakcs than at special attacks. He also likes to use SmokeScreen in battle to disorient his opponentsKnown Moves: SmokeScreen, Flame Wheel, Flame Charge, Flamethrower, Quick Attack, Defense CurlNickname: MeadowSpecies: Roselia:Trainer: Aspen SeatonAppearance: The flowers on her arms are a slightly darker shade of red and blue respectively.Personality: Meadow is an extremely vain Pokemon, very proud of her appearance and grace. However, she never means harm to any other being. She seems to stick to Aspen most of the time. Even in battle, Meadow will never pass up on the opportunity to flaunt her beauty and gracefulness.Ability: Poison PointSpecialty: Meadow is excellent at Special Moves. She also uses Stun Spore and Leech Seed to her advantage.Known Moves: Stun Spore, Leech Seed, Magical Leaf, GrassWhistle, Giga Drain, Toxic SpikesNickname: TorrentSpecies: BuizelTrainer: Aspen SeatonAppearance: Torrent has slightly smaller fins than that of other Buizels.Personality: Torrent is highly arrogant and proud of his power, though he still remains 100% loyal to Aspen. He loves to battle, and does so with ferocity. He never forgets any of his losses, and will do everything in his power to win the next time.Ability: Swift SwimSpecialty: Torrent has a very high Speed.Known Moves: SonicBoom, Water Gun, Aqua Jet, Aqua Tail, Aqua Ring (EGG), Swift

Username: JiMing (TF2 Spy)Name: Olivia SeatonFaction: Team RocketHometown: Olivine City, JohtoAge: 18Appearance: Olivia has red hair that she keeps back in a ponytail. Her eyes are fiery green, and appear to be burning with intensity. She wears a red long sleeved shirt, and also wears white knee length shorts. She also wears a pair of black hiking boots.Personality: Olivia is a highly callous person, believing herself to be superior than many people. She can send almost anyone away with an intimidating glare. The only way to gain her respect is too be extremely powerful, though once she gets an impression, it's hard to her to change her opinion. In battle, Olivia is confident that she can crush any opponent before her, and so does not usually take most battles seriously. Olivia does not handle losses well, due to her very inflated ego. Like her brother, Olivia posses a sarcastic sense of humor. However, hers is cruel and specifically directed at others. Despite all this though, she may still have a heart...Background: She, along with her two other siblings; Aspen and Dahlia, grew up with their mother, who owned a flower shop, and their father, a sailor. She was an odd child, as she wasn't interested in almost anything around her, and brushed off most people who tried to talk to her. Olivia spent most of her time thinking about Team Rocket, whose grip over the regions made her want to be a part of it. She also looked down on Team Liberty, whom she saw as pathetic ruffians. In contrast, her younger brother Aspen despised Team Rocket, and appreciated the fact Team Liberty was there to stand up to Team Rocket. This led to frequent quarreling between the two. One day, she felt sick of being around Aspen and the rest of her family, so she decided to join Team Rocket and leaft behind everyone she grew up with.Species: SneaselNickname: ShadeTrainer: Olivia SeatonAppearance: The feathers on it's head and back are slightly larger than that of a normal Sneasel.Personality: Shade is vicious and cunning, like most members of his species. He will not hesitate to strike at any opponent. In battle, he is just as sneaky and cruel as he normally is.Ability: Keen EyeSpecialty: Shade takes advantage of his high Speed to dart around the battlefield to strike quickly with Physical moves.Known Moves: Agility, Metal Claw, Hone Claws, Icy Wind, Beat Up, Ice Punch(EGG)Species: KirliaNickname: AmethystAppearance: The horns on her head are smaller than most Kirlia.Personality: Amethyst is completely loyal to Olivia. She will never hesitate to keep her owner safe, no matter what the cost. She will also alert Olivia of her opponent's emotions during battle, so that she can see if they're bluffing.Ability: SynchronizeSpecialty: Like most members of her species, Kirlia excels at Special Attacks. She will also use Calm Mind to further her power in battle.Known Moves: Confusion, Teleport, Magical Leaf, Calm Mind, Hypnosis, Dream EaterSpecies: CroagunkNickname: ToxinAppearance: Like that of a normal Croagunk.Personality: Toxin doesn't display much emotion, most of the time, he just obeys Olivia's orders or defends himself from attack.Ability: AnticipationSpecialty: Toxin has better Defense than most of his species.Known Moves: Revenge, Mud Bomb, Venoshock, Sucker Punch, Poison Jab, Drain Punch(EGG Move)

Username: JiMing (TF2 Spy)Name: Dahlia SeatonFaction: NeutralHometown: Olivine City, JohtoAge: 16Appearance: Dahlia has brown hair and sky blue eyes. She wears a white longsleeved shirt and blue jeans. She also wears a pair of brown boat shoes.Personality: Dahlia is an extremely sweet person, always kind and looking out for others. She especially caring towards her brother Aspen. At times, she may act a bit ditzy. Though she seems like a relatively simple person, she sometimes display an intellect one would not attach to someone her age. Though she is reluctant to engage in Pokemon battles most of the time, she will if the situation calls for it.Background: Her mother owns a flower shop and her father is a sailor who works in the port. She is the middle sibling among Aspen; who is the youngest, and Dahlia; who is the oldest. She grew up among flowers, and as such, she adores them. She plans to continue running her mother's flower shop in the future. Whenever Aspen and Olivia would fight, Dahlia would try to to be a mediator, though with mostly middling success. When Olivia left the family, she attempted to reach out to Aspen, though she had little to no success as well. After Aspen joined Team Liberty, Dahlia felt worried about what could happen if he ran into Olivia again, though she felt happy for him finally being happy again. She doesn't want to take any side in the war, unlike her two siblings, because she thinks however the war plays out, she shouldn't be a part of it.Species: BellossomNickname: LaurelAppearance: The flowers on the top of her head are a brighter color than most members of her species.Personality: Laurel is a happy and jolly being. She loves to make people around her happy, as well as dancing. Dahlia is her best friend in the world, and Laurel trusts her completely. Like her trainer, she tries not to be involved in battles, but when the situation calls for it, she will do so.Ability: ChlorophyllSpecialty: Despite her frail appearance, she has excellent Defense. She also uses Sunny Day in battle so she can use Synthesis in battle to restore her health, and to increase her Speed, due to her Ability.Known Moves: Leaf Blade, Stun Spore, Sunny Day, Magical Leaf, Leaf Storm, Synthesis(EGG Move)Species: SurskitNickname: GerriAppearance: Like that of a normal Surskit.Personality: Gerri is very shy, and doesn't usually want to be seen. The only person she truly with is Dahlia. When she fights, she becomes a completely different Pokemon, and will fight ferociously.Ability: Swift SwimSpecialty: Gerri has amazing Speed, only enhanced further with in rain with her Ability,Known Moves: Quick Attack, Bubblebeam, Haze, Hydro Pump(EGG Move), Mud Shot(EGG Move), Signal Beam(EGG Move)Species: BunearyNickname: CocoAppearance: The fluff on top of her ears are puffier than other Buneary.Personality: Coco is a happy-go-lucky Pokemon who only wants to have fun. She loves to play with people or other Pokemon. Battles for her a simply another game to play. If something serious happens though, she knows to hold back her bubbly personality.Ability: KlutzSpecialty: She is a very agile Pokemon, and is rather adept at Physical Moves as well.Known Moves: Quick Attack, Jump Kick, Agility, Bounce, Ice Punch(EGG Move), Thunder Puch(EGG Move)

Edited by JiMing (TF2 Spy)

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: Merry Christmas everyone! =)I don't have a Christmas present for you guys or the RPG, but if things go as planned (and they never do), I'll get a birthday present up. ;)IC - Justin Icewater, Dream World"Aw, look," Justin said, noting the snow. "Plush's still asleep." He gazed out the window. Snow was making its way to the Dream World, and frosting the ground. Oddly, it wasn't very cold."I didn't think it snowed in here.." Justin looked back at his Pokemon, who were also viewing the marvelous work of nature. All of the have seen snow before, but in a place as peaceful as the Dream World? It was a sight to see, something out of a snow globe."I think we should stay here a while; at least until something urgent happens."IC - Zac Flash, Anville Town, UnovaZac stepped off the train and onto the familiar town of Anville. "I'm gettin' ya this time, Meloetta."

OOC: My Christmas present is us finally wrapping up this Unova plot in the next week or two, hopefully. =P Really, we're right at the end. More or less.-==IC: Black==-Black panted, as he ran up the stairs, ignoring anything but reaching his goal; the top of the tower. He even ignored the three trainers behind him, including his own brother, who was quickly catching up to him. He heard a scuffle near the floor where the others entered, but paid it no heed, as his main goal was to get further to the top. No matter what.

IC: Evan Tierra

Gnip was struck harshly, but still got up, her hide looking quite bloodied by the attack. She could only stand a little more before she fell. Better to end it in a blaze of glory.....

"Outrage, Gnip.", Evan said darkly as he saw the stranger fire the gun at Richie, "Tear his Nidoking to shreds."

Gnip roared and glowed with a fiery red glow. Snarling, the Garchomp rushed towards the Nidoking and slashed at his body. The Garchomp did not like using this move, but something told her if she didn't do something, her master could be in grave danger......

Edited by Hades

OOC: Merry Christmas to all.

Too tired and unfocused tonight to actually post anything of use or even think of what to do with my reward. However I will make one quick profile posting so that this post is not entirely useless.

Species: Slowpoke

Nickname: Grummore

Trainer: Jamie Arthur

Appearance: He has a green ring around his tail. Other than that it hard to tell him apart from other Slowpoke.

Personality: Slowpoke is a bold defender of the little pokemon... if he can ever realize what is going on. He is so darn tired and lazy that most battles tend to be over before he realized they started.

Ability: Regenerator

Specialty: When he does things, he prefers to block or heal. Kinda mopes around until it realizes something is going on.

Known Moves: Heal Pulse, Psychic, Water Pulse, Yawn, Disable, Zen Headbutt

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

OOC: JiMing: All profiles approved. Very nice! ^_^

Konuju: Et toi! ^_^

And after reading your post... heh. I can see this situation with Ellen and her father/parents turning into something akin to Asami and her father from Legend of Korra. :P

Nara: That's okay. As things stand, seeing this thread made me ridiculously giddy for some reason, anyway, so thank you. ^_^

Blade: Sounds like a good present. :P

Minun: Approved. And that's okay--take your time. =)

Dralcax: No need to apologize. ^_^ Rewards are exactly as their title suggests--rewards given by a GM to a player, or players. Traditionally, I've given out rewards to all of the players in my RPGs whenever we reach a milestone--reaching 100 pages, for instance, or managing to stay alive another year, and sometimes, just when really good role-playing happens. Since basically all of the above has occurred recently/will in the future, I'm giving out a reward to everyone here, which can be used for, say, an early evolution; an extra/special Pokémon capture; obtaining an item; stuff like that.

Basically, if you decide you want to catch a pair of Pokémon at once to bypass the 5-page buffer, for instance, just send me a PM to let me know and I'll approve it as your reward.

IC - Abyss Comms - Rocket Main Base "Abyss": The guard's console lit up with a response from Abyss.

Initiate standard protocol--cross-reference information with list of known TL members. If an identity match is found, forward to Level 2 cell block; if not, slap a fine on him--teach him a lesson.

~Abyss Comms.

IC - Sheik/Richie Eston - Dragonspiral Tower: Sheik was able to move in front of Vaporeon, absorbing the electrical attack into her body, though she was unable to protect Richie. The bullet buried itself in the older Team Liberty agent's leg, causing him to scream out in pain and fall to the ground, blood running down his shin.

Sheik growled in anger, darting over to act as a guard for the injured agent whilst simultaneously launching a bolt of electricity at the man. The situation was bringing back bad memories of the events in Orre, when she had protected another Liberty Executive from the bullets of a certain Team Rocket leader.

The thought reminded her of the fact that she had failed to save another human that day--of the fact that she had killed the Rocket member's Yanma in her attempt to stop him.

Sheik dearly hoped she wouldn't have to do the same today.

IC - Kyle Eston/Sonja Baron - Dragonspiral Tower: Kyle skidded to a halt as he heard a gunshot ring through the tower, slightly muffled by the floors above him. Sonja stopped, too, biting her lip and looking up at the ceiling in worry. As the others had all gone ahead, leaving the two to catch up, they were the only ones on this floor. The gunshot only served to multiply Kyle's worry regarding this.

"Was that a...?" he said after a moment, looking at Sonja. She shrugged helplessly. Kyle frowned, clenching and unclenching his hands out nervousness for the first time since Castelia. At this point, he was beginning to lose confidence again, as the memories flooded back. That same dread that had filled Evan's and the others' thoughts was beginning to invade his own.

"Sonja... I'm... I have a really bad feeling about what we're going to find up there," he said quietly, stooping over slightly to catch his breath. The other Liberty Agent looked at him in surprise. "I mean... after Castelia... things shouldn't be able to get any worse, right? But that's not what--"

Sonja moved quickly in front of him, placing a finger on his lips. "No. Stop," she said softly, moving her hands to either side of his face. "Stop. Things went horribly in Castelia. I know that--we all do; trust me on that. But you have to stay calm, okay? Freaking out isn't going to help anyone."

Kyle simply stared at her for a moment, searching her eyes. After a moment, he nodded, as Sonja lowered her hands to his shoulders. "Right," he said quietly. "Sorry, I just..." He paused, shaking his head. "Never mind. Thanks... Sonja."

Sonja smiled, giving Kyle a quick kiss on his cheek, much to his surprise. "We all get a little scared sometimes," she said simply, beginning to walk towards the stairwell. "Come on--let's go and help the others."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

-==IC: ???==-The stranger frowned, and jumped back as the bolt of lightning was stopped by him releasing a fourth Pokemon; a Flygon; this one seemingly not to fight with, as he climbed onto the Flygon's back. The Nidoking skidded back with a growl, as the Scizor that had seemingly been forgotten sped from out of nowhere to attempt to deal a Bullet punch to finally knock out the Garchomp; though whether that would work was a different question."Emolga; return." The stranger said, recalling the electric Pokemon to send out a Torterra in it's place."Wood Hammer." The stranger called out, as the Torterra attempted to slam into the Vaporeon with it's full force, even as the Flygon appeared to inch it's way toward the exit hole. Black was still approaching the floor, but was about a floor or two below them.

OOC: Hey, guys, the front post is updated. Check it out, tell me what you think, yadda yadda.

Also, yes, I'm using my own 100 page reward to perform a dual catch for Gavin. :P

IC - Sheik/Richie Eston - Dragonspiral Tower: Vaporeon crouched, eyes narrowing as the Torterra charged forward. At the last moment, the Eeveelution jumped forward, landing on the Grass-Ground-Type's island-like shell. Leaping off, she launched an Aurora Beam attack at its back, landing near Richie and Sheik.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

-==IC: ???==-The Torterra had the attack slam into it, and deal massive damage, but whirled around, and sent very quick Razor Leaf attacks at the Vaporeon in response. The Nidoking, which was not quite out of the fight yet, attempted to bulldoze it's way into Sheik, who wouldn't have as much room to dodge this time, due to Richie's injury.

OOC: Might've been the blackness. :P I added some more color to the front post and a little note at the bottom so that it wouldn't look like it ended as abruptly, so hopefully that helps. If anything comes to mind, let me know.

And I'm thinking reward per player this time around. Reward per character tends to get really confusing and messy, especially when people use all of their rewards on one character. :P

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Imma start now, if that's okay. =P(© Blade)

IC: Aspen/Dahlia Seaton

Aspen was sitting back in his chair, doing nothing in particular, besides relaxing. Suddenly, his mother called out to him, telling him "Aspen, your sister's going to make a delivery at Vermilion. Do you want to go with her?"

"Sure Mom. It's not like I have anything else to do." He responded, as he got up and stretched.

"Alright then, your father will take you two there. Be careful!" She told him as he was leaving.

"I know Mom. See you soon." He told her as he went out of the door, catching up to his sister Dahlia.

"Oh hi Aspen! I see you'll be coming along on this shipment?" She asked him.

"Yep." Was Aspen's response.

"That's wonderful then! Let's get to the docks!" she said, right before taking off for the Olivine City docks.

OOC: Not a graceful beginning, but I think it'll work.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: Really? I never got into Avatar, so I don't know who this Asami is, but you've certainly got me intrigued.

Ryan saw the interior of Dragonspiral Tower rush past him in a blur as Entei raced up the tower. As the sound of a gunshot echoed through the tower, the Legendary Beast quickened his pace, passing up both Zach and Black.

"Hold up!" Ryan said. "Where are you going?"

Raikou needs my help! Entei replied.

Ryan nodded, recalling the connection the Legendary Beasts had with one another. "But that must mean..."

"Black" is not the only enemy in this tower, Entei said darkly. He leaped up the last few stairs and arrived in the room where Evan, Richie, and Sheik were fighting. With a quick glance at the situation, the Volcano Pokemon spotted the Nidoking, which was preparing to bulldoze Sheik. With a roar, Entei charged at the Nidoking even as he used Extrasensory.

Dack took a moment to take in the view. The Battle Tower's lobby was almost completely in darkness -- there were plenty of windows to let natural light in, but with the Darkrai's shadows cast over the land, natural light was hard to come by. But other than that, the lobby looked just as it might on any other day. There was no overturned furniture or obvious barricade against the Darkrai. The lobby was simply abandoned.

"It doesn't look like he's here," Luke frowned.

"I wouldn't be so sure," Karen replied. "The Battle Tower is a safer place than you might think."

"At the very least we should look for clues to where he might have gone," Dack said.

OOC: It probably was the lack of color. =PIC - Eric and Pierce, Route 38, JohtoThe guard returned to Eric, who was watching Jared sit in a chair. Surrounded with Pokemon. "Ey," the guard said. "Check if he's with Liberty." He threw a USB to Eric."What's this for?""That contains what rebel James got us a while back; a list of Liberty Agents. Might not be updated, but it's what I've got." He turned to leave, stopping before exiting the door. "Unless you want to read the list from a scroll." With that, the guard slammed the door shut.Pierce rolled his eyes. "Why not just do this the easy way.." He turned the Jared. "Are you with Team Liberty or not? Surely they give those guys badges or something.."

IC - Eric and Pierce, Route 38 Base, JohtoPierce was getting quite annoyed. "Listen, kid," he said, folding his arms. "I'm getting tired of this. If you have a badge or something, show it now."Eric shook his head. "He basically said yes, Pierce." He turned to Jared. "Say, I don't think I ever caught your name. What is it?"IC - Justin Icewater, Lilycove City, Hoenn"Whew," Justin said, jumping onto the soft familiar grass of home. Unfortunately, it was dark. All over. "Thanks Plush, I'll take you to the Center as soon as I finish something." He turned to Sparks. "Think you could light things up a bit?"The Manetric nodded, emitting some light from his fur.In front of him was a house. Its colors were fading and the lawn was overgrown. It held the appearance of being abandoned for thirty years. Justin walked through the unkempt lawn, reaching out to touch an oak tree. It had been at least five years since he touched the oak, and he was finally tall enough to reach one of its branches.The branch snapped in the cold, winter air."It's been too long," he said, eyes glowing. Justin removed a key from his pocket, and fit it into the door. It was unneeded, as the door fell down as soon as it opened.The interior of the house held the same title as the exterior; the only difference was, inside, it was enclosed. He found and lit a candle, and wandered through the house, lighting all the candles he found, including the fireplace. His Pokemon gathered there while Justin moved through.There were portraits on the wall next to the stairs; a family of four, two brothers and an Electrike. Upstairs, the house was in slightly better condition. There was a hallway, branching off to four different rooms: the master, a bathroom, and two boys's rooms. The Pokemon trainer couldn't get himself to enter any of them. No, that wasn't true. He entered one, and returned wearing new clothes.He returned downstairs and sat with his Pokemon, looking up at the fireplace shelf. There were more pictures, during Christmas time. In fact, the tree was still up, ornaments and all.Justin left this house six years ago, when he was old enough to legally be a Pokemon trainer."Well," he said, getting up from the heat. "We better get going. C'mon, guys."OOC: I'm going to rebuild my character profiles, after looking through them yesterday. Personally, I saw a lot of improvement in writing from Justin to Pierce.Including names. So Justin's going to reveal his true last name; Icewater was just a [bad] disguise. He is Justin Iredsi, with a third design overhaul. Edited by Nara

OOC: And I, meanwhile, have been busy getting the profiles for the various NPCs written up. Hence my disappearance. :P

Konuju: Basically, Asami is a member of the Avatar's group, and her father works--coincidentally--as an inventor for the primary antagonist organization, providing them with some of the highest-tech equipment encountered in the series. He gets actively engaged in multiple conflicts with the Avatar's group trying to get her back and to stop her from helping them.

While I'm not sure Ellen's father would terribly extreme, it's an interesting parallel.

IC - Sheik/Richie Eston - Dragonspiral Tower: Sheik had braced herself for the attack, though Entei's arrival saved her from having to take it--Nidoking was knocked aside and into a nearby beam by the attack.

Thanks, the Raikou telepathically called. Carefully, she began to move Richie out of the way, toward the stairwell to the floor beneath them. Vaporeon, meanwhile, was vulnerable to the attack as she landed, getting hit by it and forcing her to retreat, following after Sheik and her owner.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

-==IC: ???==-The stranger smirked beneath his hood, as the others began to retreat, and he then shook his head." I must take my leave now. But trust me, you shall see me soon enough..." The stranger muttered, as he recalled his Pokemon quickly, and had his Flygon attempt to fly out of the hole in the wall quickly.-==IC: Black==-The group didn't have much of a chance to contemplate that, however, as black quickly pushed past the scattered group, heading up the stairs quickly. His Porygon 2 floated in the air close by him, ready to provide escape backup by launching Tri Beams at anyone that attempted to get in the way, as Black ran up to the floor the stranger had just been on, and toward the next set of stairs.OOC: I think I've been forgetting to refer to his Porygon 2 as a Porygon 2. >>'

OOC: Hm, that certainly is interesting.

Entei started to go after Black, but stopped when Porygon 2's Tri Attack got in the way. Noticing the wounded Richie, he turned to the others. Are you okay? he asked.

Karen frowned as she looked at the elevator buttons. "You wouldn't think the top of the tower would be the safest place," the Elite Four member shrugged. "But I guess it's worth a try."

IC: Evan Tierra, Dragonspiral Tower

"Gnip's fainted, but other than that, my team is fine.", Evan said, noting Richie's wound as he recalled the fainted Garchomp to her Poke Ball, "One of us should stay with him to ensure his safety."

IC: Lafoyae Belrose, SCI Base

Lafoyae and her Conkeldurr continued their assault on the base, crippling many soldiers as they went. Lafoyae wanted them to pay for ruining so many rocket agents' lives.

Then something caught her eye. A lone figure stood in the hallway that Lafoyae and her Conkeldurr were in. She had a smirk on your face.

"So Sleight sends one agent to deal with me?", the figure said in a condescending voice, "He underestimates me so much. I am Portia Raven, and I shall defeat you!"

"One is all it will take to stop your breathing.", Lafoyae telepathically said, her voice cold and furious, "Come on out, Infernape!"

Lafoyae flung the poke ball containing her Infernape. He came out of the ball and struck a fighting pose along with her Conkeldurr, waiting for the Executive to make a move.........

IC - Sheik/Richie Eston/Kyle Eston/Sonja Baron - Dragonspiral Tower: I'll keep watch over him, Sheik told the group. The Liberty Executive merely waved them off, however, as Vaporeon sat near him.

"I'm fine," Richie said. "Just go--stopping them is more important!" As he said this, Vaporeon used Aqua Ring, forming a healing ring of water around the wound on Richie's leg, slowly beginning to heal it.

Sheik nodded. Let's get going, then, everyone, she called, hurrying up the stairs, after Black.

As the others departed, Kyle, Gold, and Sonja arrived on the floor, pausing for a moment to observe the damage that had accumulated around them. It was then that Kyle spotted Richie, catching him by surprise. The Liberty Agent ran over to him, stooping down and staring in shock at the blood on his jeans and the floor. He looked at Sonja and Gold, motioning for them to go on without him, which they did in silence. The boy turned back to his father.

"Dad..." he said, barely able to speak. "What happened--?"

"There's no time right now," Richie said gently, though forcefully. "I'll be okay. The important thing is for you two to go and help the others--Black isn't working alone like we thought." He leaned forward, keeping one hand pressed against his wound as he placed the other on Kyle's shoulder. "Go. There's nothing you can do for me."

Kyle stayed there for a moment, before finally relenting and nodding. "Just... stay alive," he said. "Please. I'll be back once we've finished this." Richie nodded. Standing up, Kyle followed after the others, grabbing Ruj's Pokéball in anticipation of the battle ahead...

IC - Sleight/Carl Sandrock - SCI Main Base "Colossoil": The halls were quiet as Sleight approached the main command center for the base, where, behind the closed, supposedly impenetrable doors, Carl Sandrock and his primary technicians, guards, and engineers lay in hiding. Before the blast doors stood Lt. Surge and Shadow Admin Buzz, both of whom saluted Sleight as he arrived. Koga was nowhere in sight, having opted to deal with Nemo Buck elsewhere in the base. The Shadow Admin of Kanto stood for a moment before the doors, observing them and the walls nearby for several seconds before looking at his partners.

"What's the current situation?" he asked them.

"Place is sealed shut on all sides, sir," Surge reported. "Blast doors coverin' all of the entrances, and no way in through any of the walls. They weren't kidding when they said this place was a fortress."

"Indeed, we weren't," Sandrock said over the PA system. Buzz and Surge turned to a nearby key panel, where a screen had lit up. Sandrock's face was displayed on it, acting as a two-way communication system for the groups inside and out of the command center. A pleasant, yet troubled smile was plastered on his face, his eyes hidden by his trademark sunglasses. "Shadow Admin Buzz; good to see you again. How's the arm doing?"

"Funny you should ask," Buzz spat. "I'd say it's good enough for a round of hand-to-hand--better than it was doing after battling you, anyway. How's yours?"

"Well, you certainly did a number on it..." Sandrock answered airily. "But, that's beside the point. I had heard we were being joined by a rather special guest today." At this, Sleight straightened up, turning to stare at the screen with a cold, emotionless expression. Sandrock smiled. "Shadow Admin Sleight. A pleasure to have you in my facility. Unfortunately, I'm a rather busy man, so you'll excuse my lack of time to... well, meet you personally, shall we say."

"I rather dislike a man who makes excuses to avoid confrontation," Sleight said simply, taking a step forward. "You have numerous crimes to pay for, Carl. You can't run away from the collector forever."

Sandrock frowned. "True, but then, I don't need to run anywhere," he said. "See that door? It's a part of a whole construct built to withstand a nuclear explosion. You won't be getting in anytime soon, I'm afraid, so your attempts at collecting are, quite frankly, pointless."

Sleight leaned forward, placing his hands on the deactivated control panel as he stared straight into Sandrock's eyes. Even through a video feed, the intensity of his gaze was unnerving. "Pointless..." he repeated. The Shadow Admin looked at Surge and Buzz, and then back at Sandrock. "Nothing is real; everything is an illusion. I suggest you stand well away from that door--you'll see just how 'pointless' my endeavors are."

As Sandrock cut the connection, Sleight gestured for Surge and Buzz to back off, until they were as far away from the door as they could get. He sent out his Magmortar, directing the Pokémon to take position right in front of the blast door, and then took several steps back himself.

"Magmortar, let's show Soil Colossus just what kind of power they've been underestimating. Break those doors down."

"Magmor!" The Flame Pokémon grinned darkly. Lifting his cannon-like arms, he took aim at the center of the blast door. fire building within his body before being released as a white hot, controlled beam at the center of the metal, growing in intensity with each passing moment...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

"We can't be far from the top," Ryan said as he and Entei raced to the peak of Dragonspiral Tower. As they continued to climb up the stairs, Ryan had a flashback to racing up Coeur Tower to rescue Sonja and Ellen. Let's just hope this battle has a better outcome than Castelia, the Liberty Trainer thought to himself.

-==IC: Zach==-Zach quickly followed as the tower rumbled slightly; not having as much of a chance to keep pace with Ryan. He kept the alternate dimension Raikou in it's Pokeball, since releasing all the Legendary Beasts in the tower would likely have bad consequences. Even still, Orange, Summer, and the others were as close behind both Ryans as humanly possible. After a couple more minutes, they heard a piercing roar, and Zach frowned."I don't have a good feeling about this..." Zach said, picking up the pace, as they reached the top...-==IC: Black==-Black had beat them all to the top, the distraction of Entei being just enough for him to push to the top first. Black took the midnight black stone that he had obtained back in Nimbasa out of his bag, which reacted with the energies of the tower. The tower shook for a very brief second, as the stone glowed with a dark aura, and hovered into the air. Black took a couple steps back, watching with a nod, as the other Ryan reached the top."It's too late now." Black commented without turning around, as the stone seemed to absorb energy from around the tower, and started to spin around quickly, picking up speed, as the energy seemed to briefly create a void. After a little bit, however, it began to take on a form of a great black dragon, which opened it's piercing red eyes with a roar, unleashing a burst of electricity in the process. Black tossed a Pokeball at it, which seemed to catch it off guard. It shook three times, and appeared to capture it. Black picked up the Pokeball, and sent Zekrom out once more."Just to be certain." Black stated, as the rest of the group arrived, a maniacal grin on his face."Now, you will all get to witness the rebirth of the world! A new age will now start; with this region as the first to be reborn!" Black yelled out, even as Zekrom began to charge up it's electric powers, the skies seeming to become darker, as the towering dragon called upon the powers of dormant electricity in the clouds.OOC: That won't last, as I say a lot. I just thought that would be wise, after seeing so many legends disobey commands of evil people in the manga and anime, since they were never caught. =P So yeah; let's start this off.

IC - Eric and Pierce, Route 38 Base, Johto"So I can mark you down, should something happen," Pierce responded. He logged into a computer and inserted the USB, adding Jared's name to the list."Though, since you technically aren't a member of Team Liberty," Pierce said, "we can't just throw you in jail. Especially since I'm not aware of what you actually did, aside from disloyalty.""You'll be fined, 78,000 PokeDollars. Hope you have the money now, or we'll have to throw you in jail," Eric said, chuckling.IC - Zac Flash, Anville Town, UnovaZac left the mart sporting a new shirt; though, the sleeves were ripped off. He replenished his supplies as well, and headed off for the all too familiar forest. "I think Kongo can handle some Plasma grunts now.."OOC: Zac Flash, with his updated design. I keep forgetting how old he is now. ;o;

Ryan looked up in fear at the towering dragon that stood before him. Out of all the Legendary Pokemon he had encountered in the past several months, none seemed to exert so much power and ferocity as this one. And with such a powerful creature under the control of someone like Black... what chance did they stand?

Entei's valiant roar and the approach of the others brought Ryan back to his senses. Regardless of how powerful the black dragon was, the fact remained that it was a Pokemon. And Pokemon could be defeated. "So you're an electric type, huh?" Ryan muttered as he saw the forked lightning the dragon had summoned. "Quil, start up a Rollout. Let's take this guy down!"

The Typhlosion burst out of its Pokeball and wasted no time in curling up into a ball and rolling towards the enemy with incredible speed. Meanwhile, Entei sent a Flamethrower from the other side in an attempt to distract the dragon.