Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

-==IC: Zach==-The two dragons clashed with their respective attacks. The Fusion Bolt and Spacial Rend met, and sparks flew in the air briefly; however, Kyurem was knocked backwards due to the the Spacial Move allowing itself to break through and attack Kyurem directly. The Kyurem growled, but Zach simply smiled."Let me show you..." Zach stated, as the icy dragon charged up freezing energy, and unleashed it on Palkia with a Blizzard like in the earlier fight, even as Kyurem began to glow, and dashed toward Palkia once more, preparing an Outrage.

IC - Seth:

Palkia was struck by the Blizzard, but barely recovered in time to unleash a massive Hydro Pump, in an attempt to try to slow down Kyurem's approach, and deal some damage as it could at the same time. "...What I'm made of!" Seth growled, his grin growing somewhat sinister, as the dark shape in his eyes grew larger.

~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

-==IC: Zach==-The Kyurem, however, ripped out with it's claw, slicing through the Hydro Pump, as it slashed out with it's other arm, attempting to hit Palkia with the Outrage fueled attack.Simple curiosity! Kyurem growled; which effectively explained his intent; to know what it was like to become as strong as Palkia or the others that tried to oppose him.

OOC: Just a quick note to everyone regarding the Generation 6 news:

It is exciting. Yes. Please, however, keep in mind the following these next few months:

-Until the games come out, there will be no cameos by either XY characters or Pokémon--regardless of what can be inferred about their move pools.

-Further, given what happened with Unova, take caution with this new region once the games come out. Unova was overused and, I would dare to say, abused as a spot for gigantic plots following Black and White's release--heck, even slightly before then! So, help us keep the same from happening to Poke-France.

That is all.

Now, then...

OOC: It's just the 4 combatants, to my knowledge. The others might be able to eventually join them, but right now it's not recommended at all. The warning was for everyone else who might be in the area, to get out of there ASAP. =PAlso, a scene where the plasma agents stormed the place was cut, since I didn't know how you wanted to handle that. ^^' Though, there would be another reason for that, since that initially was planned to be right around where the jails were. Obviously fighting there would have had bad consequences. But, given what eventually happened, I'm not entirely certain. But yeah, Plasma agents can; and should; storm the place, to find a nearly entirely broken room, a group, a broken and utterly confused Black, and whatever else is still there. Gerald may have gotten away with the teleporter he implied he had. See, this is why I should've spent a long while to work on these posts a little more. =/ Though, since Evan's a plasma agent, maybe they thought he had the situation under control? Especially due to how Black was effectively curbstomped by everyone. =P But yeah, too many plot-holes, I wouldn't blame you if you wanted some more details to how this all happened, in flashbacks or the like. =/ Unless...I apologize for the whole 'not being able to participate in this fight' part, but in this case, it's in the best interests of everyone involved to not be involved. ^^' (Also, it was my idea for the warning, but I couldn't post anything but an OOC post at that moment.

Oh, I'm not saying they need to participate or get involved against Zach--quite the contrary; I had figured they wouldn't be for the past several months. That's why I was confused, though--because it sounded like they were being teleported despite the fact that this fight belongs to Evan and Zach.

And they shall in this post. :P Though I don't think so on the point about Evan--he wasn't present at the fight with Black, at least initially, since he was fighting Zekrom. And my point is that they would have naturally jumped in regardless (and immediately) since they were in the capital building of Unova--where there are lots and lots of guards.

It's like trying to stroll into the White House, only ten times worse and more conspicuous because you have a randomly-appearing group of kids using energy-throwing monsters to fight another kid with a 10-foot-tall roaring dinosaur of doom while yet another guy uses a giant dragon to blast a hole in the roof to fight another giant dragon. You know what I mean?

OOC How does Black Kyurem defeat Palkia? I mean, Palkia's practically a god. It controls the very fabric of reality.Also, I'm not really sure how damage works here, since in all three forms of media, there are pokemon who sustain injuries that would be more than fatal in real life, like getting crushed by rocks, zapped by high ampre lightning bolts, burned alive, frozen alive, etc.

Magic.

Basically what Blade said. Humans are more susceptible to damage from attacks, though that doesn't mean a Pokemon can't be seriously injured--a Yanma, for example, was killed by a Raikou's Bite attack in the last thread. The degree of injury from an attack essentially just shifts as the story demands it--although in a typical battle you're basically using the standard video game thing of "nothing serious is going to happen to you," since it's assumed that tamed Pokemon are going to be holding back in a regular trainer battle.

IC - Kyle Eston/Sonja Baron/Team Plasma - Plasma Castle: The atmosphere in the castle had changed--drastically--within a matter of minutes. One moment, Kyle and the others had been fighting against Black, trying to subdue him, a feat that seemed virtually impossible up until the arrival of a man who had identified himself as not only Black's--Ryan's--father, but also that of Zach. Summer had been revealed as some girl named Jessie, a childhood friend of Black's. Zekrom had crashed through the roof, defeated.

And then, things had taken an even more drastic turn.

Zach's father seemed to possess him--or something; that was all that Kyle could guess. While Evan had teleported himself, Palkia, Zach, and Kyurem--the dragon having absorbed Zekrom, with Reshirem escaping through the hole in the wall--all of the others had been left behind, leaving them to stare in shock at what had happened, trying to process it all. Black lay, defeated, on the floor several feet away, his Tyranitar long since defeated, whilst Gerald Hikari continued to walk around him.

As she broke out of the trance-like state that they all seemed to be in, Sonja moved toward Kyle, helping him up from where Black had kicked him over. He gripped his side, pressing a hand against the now-bruising spot on his ribs where Black's foot had slammed against him. As the Liberty Agents moved over to a bench, the sound of thundering footsteps sounded from the hallways around them, accompanied by shouts and barks as the Team Plasma soldiers issued orders to one another.

In a flurry of movement, the guards arrived, quickly pinning the various group members where they were through the simple act of shouting, "Hands in the air--now!"

The guns pointed at them only reinforced the order.

Tentatively, Kyle and the rest of his group did as they were told, allowing the Team Plasma agents to search and disarm them. With Evan gone, it was impossible for them to explain what had occurred, despite the numerous questions rumbling about in the strings of officers. As they went about securing the area, Kyle spotted a familiar someone. Glancing at the officer nearby, he opted to take the risk, calling out to them. "Cade!"

Immediately, the officer he was worrying about whipped around, hissing a quick, "You are not to speak!" However, he had been right about the other one. The guard turned, confused for a moment, before his eyes widened as he saw Kyle, remembering him from his visit to Plasma Castle several days earlier. Realizing just what was going on, the officer hurried to speak with his commanding officer. It was not long before the situation had been cleared up, freeing the Liberty group from the scrutiny of the Team Plasma guards--for the most part. Cade approached them, returning their Poké Balls to them as they explained what was going on.

As they did so, medics went to help patch up Richie's bullet wound, and Cade ordered a group of twelve soldiers to surround and detain Gerald and Black. Kyle did not get to see how that turned out, as the Sages chose that moment to appear.

"What in blazes is going on!?" Rood demanded of Cade, the guard saluting them as they approached. The Sage's question was partially answered as he looked at the group. "So you're back from your journey to chase 'Black,' then? Why did you feel the need to blow a hole in our castle, exactly?"

"That's why," Sonja answered, pointing to Black and Gerald. "And..." She froze, eyes widening in surprise as she looked at a nearby television screen. The program on it had been replaced with an emergency news broadcast, which showed the ongoing battle between Palkia and Kyurem. It appeared that several news teams had caught wind of the conflict, using helicopters to record the battle as it happened.

And it just so happened that they were able to see the damage being done to south-eastern Unova live.

"T-t-that..." she finished, hand shaking as she pointed at the screen. The others turned in surprise. As she read the side-report regarding what was happening the the four cities in that section of the region, her face grew pale.

Like Nuvema, Striaton, and Nacrene City, Accumula Town was disintegrating, slowly suffering the effects of being hit by a mixed Frost Bolt and Spacial Rend attack.

It was Castelia all over again. And as she watched the place that she had grown up, where she had first met Loki and Gaia, slowly dissolving, she knew how the people that had lived in the City of Cities had felt when the place had been leveled. She felt queasy, her stomach feeling weaker and weaker each second. She was barely able to keep herself from fainting--and she failed to keep herself from throwing up, half running, half stumbling over to a nearby trashcan to do so.

Kyle stared at her in surprise, grimacing slightly as he stood up and walked over to her, leaving the Sages and the others to watch the devastation unfold. She leaned heavily against the bin, gasping for breath and shaking with grief as the horror of what was happening to Unova set in.

"This... can't be... happening..." Gorm said in disbelief, collapsing onto the bench as he watched the battle between Kyurem and Palkia continue to unfold...

OOC: A'ight, Blade; what happens to Gerald and Black is up to you. I'll continue from whatever happens in your post.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

-==IC: Ray==-Ray stared in shock at the footage; having a similar effect, as the colour drained from his face."I... can't believe it..." Ray whispered; barely even able to form the words. Ray leaned against one of the remaining walls, as Summer couldn't even speak. Black shook his head sadly, as Gerald simply grinned."Perfect." Gerald stated, and smirked, as Ray simply grit his teeth as he heard the word that gerald said, and looked over; a look of pure rage in his eyes."You did... You did this all..." Ray growled, as he slowly regained his composure, but Gerald simply shook his head."You see; it's too late. Now." Gerald stated, as a Alakazam appeared beside him."Next time, set up an anti-teleportation field." Gerald taunted, as him and the Alakazam teleported away, leaving behind Black, just to reinforce the fact that Gerald just considered him a pawn. Ray growled, and shook his head as he walked over to Sonja, to see if he could try to help comfort her as well.OOC: I wanted to make that a Gothitelle, but they don't learn teleport. >_>

IC: Evan Tierra, ?????

Evan opened his eyes. He was in a plain white room. His clothing seemed to have not changed at all, despite him dying. He looked around, seeing nothing as far as the eye could see.

He shouldn't be here.

He disappeared. He evaporated. He DISAPPEARED. So why was he still around in spirit?

"There is some unfinished business.", a mighty voice bellowed, "Business that only you can attend to, Hero of Space."

Evan trembled before the voice of the Master of Time, Dialga. He shuddered at the thought that he had failed.

"Your friend, Seth Vicens, and that abomination, are causing massive harm to Unova.", Dialga said, "You are going to stop it."

"How am I?", Evan asked, "My body is gone. Evaporated. NOTHING."

"A volunteer has agreed to give up what ties him to your world, so that you may do this." Dialga said as a familiar shape appeared before Evan.

The first Hero of Space.

"You're going back to finish what was started.", the Hero said, "I get the eternal rest that was meant for you."

"Your powers will be reset, after you defeat that abomination.", Dialga said, "Your lifespan will be shortened as well."

Evan was shocked but humbled.

"I accept this." Evan said, grinning, "Don't worry Seth. I'm coming, buddy."

IC: Ellen/Ryan

Ellen stared at the television screen in disbelief, all color drained from her face. Her aunt and uncle, whom she had been visiting before she had gone on this long journey, lived in Accumula Town. Unlike Castelia, the people of the town had not been evacuated beforehand. Ellen watched in horror as the camera zoomed in on the disintigrating city. People were running around in a mass panic, trying to escape the destruction that had fallen upon the land.

But with this strange phenomenon stretching as far as Nacrene, there was truly nowhere for the people to run. Upon this realization, Ellen's legs gave out and she fell to her knees, tears swimming in her eyes. There was a very real possibility that her aunt and uncle would not make it. In fact, if this battle between Palkia and that monstrosity continued to rage on, it didn't look like there would be any survivors.

Something soft snuggled against her arm, and she looked down in surprise to see Chrono. The Purrloin was staring at the destruction on the television, fighting back tears. As Ellen stroked Chrono's head, she recalled that they had first encountered the Purrloin in Nacrene City. He had probably called that area of southeast Unova home. Ellen tried to comfort the Purrloin, but her voice didn't seem to cooperate. "It'll be okay," she managed in a barely audible whisper.

Ryan felt a pit form in his stomach as he watched southeastern Unova slowly fall apart. Unlike Sonja or Ellen, he had no ties to the land. Of course, my home's probably been destroyed by the Darkrai by now, he thought with a shudder. He closed his eyes, turning away from the television. So much destruction...

Ryan recalled that he would have stayed to defend Fortree from the oncoming Darkrai had Entei not recruited him to help in this Unova mission. And a whole lot of good I've done here! he thought bitterly. I couldn't stop Maddison Hayes from destroying Castelia... I couldn't stop 'Black' from reviving Zekrom... I couldn't stop this Gerald guy from fusing Kyurem and Zekrom into that...thing...and achieving whatever insane plan he's thought up...

With the thought of Zach's father, Ryan opened his eyes, just in time to see Gerald and his Alakazam teleport away.

Of course he would escape, Ryan grimaced. He wanted to scream in rage, but only had enough energy to sit down at one of the nearby benches.

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC - Seth:

Palkia was struck by the Outrage, sending it crashing backwards, but quickly responded by unleashing Earth Power, causing the ground beneath Kyurem to rise up. Try to take a bite of me! Palkia responded, essentially issuing a challenge, almost mockingly. Seth stood still, arms crossed, as his aura became larger, and the darkness in his eyes slowly began to override the pink. The scream within his mind grew even louder and terrifying, as Seth's sinister grin grew larger and larger, easily reflected in Palkia seemingly showing no restraint as to where it attacked.

Deep inside his mind, behind the screaming, three words echoed.

"I'm coming buddy."

~Det

-==IC: Zach==-Kyurem was launched further into the air from the Earth Power; and then began to dive toward Palkia, the left claw glowing with electricity, as Kyurem pulled it back, and attempted to slash out at Palkia once more, using the slice as a Fusion Bolt."Let me show you just..." Zach stated, even as he attempted to figure out the best place to attack Palkia for more damage. He was unaware of the fact that Seth was seemingly being influenced by Darkness, as well.

IC - Seth:

Palkia stood it's ground, before it was launched into the air by its own, its claw glowing bright pink, preparing to unleash a Spacial Rend to counter the Fusion Bolt. "...What I'm made of now!" said the Hero of Time. Seth watched with a strange, maniacal glee, the screaming in his head becoming even louder, while the three words that echoed also became louder.

"I'm coming, buddy."

~Det

Edited by ~Detranix~

-==IC: Zach==-Zach watched with a smile, as the two attacks clashed; though like earlier, the Fusion Bolt was canceled out, however, the Spacial Rend managed to once again, knocking Kyurem back like before.Try to reach inside of me! Kyurem roared out mentally, as he rushed forward, attempting to use Blizzard once more; repeating the first try, yes; but for a reason...

IC - Seth:

Palkia, seeing the Blizzard, used Earth Power, raising up the ground, forming a makeshift shield against the attack, while also raising the earth in the direction of Kyurem. Let me show you what I'm made of! Palkia roared.

Seth raised an eyebrow. Something didn't seem right about this, nevertheless, his fun was just beginning. He had become more reckless since the battle began, paying little attention to the destruction he caused before. The voice within Seth's mind grew louder, slowly beginning to catch up to the volume of the screaming. "I'm coming, buddy."

~Det

-==IC: Zach==-Try to drain my energy! Kyurem roared in defiance, as it flew out of the way quickly. Kyurem prepared itself, as it attempted to break through the earth with a punch, and followed the breaking of the barrier with an attempted Endeavour on the great spacial dragon quickly, before he recovered his senses enough to realize Kyurem's plan. Zach smiled at that, but knew it was too early to cheer JUST yet...

IC - Seth:

Palkia's eyes widened as Kyurem broke through the barrier, striking it dead on with the Endeavor. Palkia was sent flying backwards, crashing beside Seth. Seth simply stared at Kyurem and Zach, not even glancing back towards Palkia. "Let me show you what I'm made of..." Seth stated, as he raised his hand. Palkia rose to its feet, roaring in defiance at Kyurem. Palkia let loose a Fire Blast, aimed directly at the fused dragon.

"I'm coming, buddy." The words echoed even louder, as the screaming tried to intensify in an attempt to drown out the sound of the voice.

~Det

-==IC: Zach==-Kyurem reeled back from the attack, but simply growled, still not quite out of the fight yet."Let me show you just...!" Zach yelled out, as the Kyurem flew back, and then launched himself toward Palkia and Seth. Kyurem prepared a dual Blizzard and Freeze Shock combination, as he surrounded himself with a Blizzard; and began to gather the energy necessary for the Freeze Shock; this time, there would be no-one to restore Palkia's powers... In the midst of the fight, neither Zach nor Kyurem noticed the Garchomp Star that was nearby...

IC: Evan Tierra

The Star burned brightly, unheeding of the battle below. Slowly, the flames burned out, revealing a person, aflame with power. The person grinned and struck a dynamic pose as he fired a Spacial Rend at Kyurem, interrupting it's attack.

"....What I'm made of.", Evan Tierra said in a very calm, yet powerful voice, "I told you I'd be back, didn't I, Seth?"

Evan levitated towards the fallen Palkia and Seth. Before he knew it, Seth was punched by Evan, knocking him back. Seth looked at Evan, his eyes full of surprise and awe. The Hero of Space grinned as he made a 'come over here' gesture.

"I can't fight without my friends, now can I?" Evan said motioning to the poke balls containing his Pokemon. Seth handed them to him, looking like he just saw a ghost.

"Thanks buddy.", Evan said, attaching the balls to his belt as he levitated towards Kyurem, "Now stay back. I have some very unfinished business with that thing."

IC: Kinali Prizak, Plasma Castle

"Don't worry about the land.", a voice said to the group in the Plasma Castle, "It's not going to be like that for long. Evan'll make sure of that."

Kinali Prizak appeared from a portal that promptly closed behind him. A Dusknoir followed him closely. The Hero of Reverse bowed politely to the group.

"Klim Prizak, at your service." Klim said, his Dusknoir bowing alongside him....

Edited by Hades

-==IC: Zach==-Zach looked rather shocked, and if the Kyurem could look any more surprised, it would.What!? How is this possible! You're supposed to be dead! The Kyurem roared out via telepathy to all the combatants present.

"Dead?", Evan said, grinning, "I was, but I guess I'm still needed! Needed to bring you down!"

With that, Evan teleported to Zach's location and slugged him in the face. Evan's face was a picture of righteous fury.

"You call this being a hero?", Evan said angrily, "You bring shame to the title 'Hero'! A hero's mission is to change the world for the better and protect those who can't protect themselves! Not to destroy the world and the people in it! For the sake of the world, I will beat you down!"

With that statement, Evan levitated and struck a dynamic pose and said to Kyurem, "Come and get me, you ugly beast."

IC - Pierce, Route 38, Johto"Well," Pierce said, stepping outside. "We're out. Fork it over, then we never have to see each other again."IC - Zac Flash, forest near Anville Town, UnovaWithout going very far, Duskull could immediately sense the presence of another; the psychic aura was radiating out of the temple, easily felt by a psychic or ghost. The thought of engaging the being in battle shook him. And with the Meloetta came the guards. The temple seemed to be swarming with them; four secured the entrance, and there were numerous Plasma agents littering the roof.IC - Justin, Lilycove City, Hoenn"WHAT IS THIS FOG."Justin was walking aimlessly through the shell of his hometown, getting lost. All of his life, he had never gotten lost here before, even during midnight. But there was something different about this darkness. It almost seemed to engulf light, heat, and life itself. He had never witnessed such a thing before; even Sparks emitting light wasn't much help."Well," he said, "I think the Center's this way.. Come on, we need Plush healed so we can get out of this nightmare."OOC: Would the situation regarding Black cause the amount of Plasma in the region to gravitate there? Or is Meloetta an equal priority?

-==IC: Zach==-Zach was thrown off Kyurem, and landed on the ground, the punch enough to jar his senses. Unfortunately, that also meant that he was knocked out, but at least he wasn't being controlled. Kyurem, however, roared out in fury.I will crush you to pieces, puny insect. Kyurem growled, as he flew toward Evan quickly, preparing a Fusion Bolt to use against the Hero of Space.

IC: Evan Tierra, Southeastern Unova

"Oh right, I have some choice words for you as well!", Evan said, after creating a platform out of spacial energy for Zach to fall upon, "YOU nearly made my sacrifice all for nothing! You also do not understand what you have done! Let me give you a closer look!"

Evan pointed towards Kyurem. Within seconds, gravity had intensified on the Boundary pokemon, sending it crashing to the ground.....

-==IC: Kyurem==-Kyurem roared out, as it was slammed into the ground.You will pay for that; human. Kyurem growled, as it stood up slowly, and then shot toward Evan quickly. The great dragon prepared a freezing aura around it, in preparation to unleash Freeze Shock on Evan once more.

"You really should have stayed down.", Evan said angrily, "Nothing can save you from the beat down awaiting you, you weakling."

With that, Evan snapped his fingers, after which a swarm of barriers appeared. Kyurem struck them, but instead of portals opening, gravity once again intensified around Kyurem, immobilizing it.

"Last chance.", Evan said coldly, "Stay down, or I will make you wish you had."

Edited by Hades

IC - Pierce, Route 38, JohtoPierce caught it, marveling at the rare stone. "Hope to never see you again," he said, not looking up. "Now.." He unclipped a Pokeball from his belt, and threw out Snorunt."I've got something for you," he said, tossing the stone up. "I don't know how you guys do this, so here." Pierce placed the Dawn Stone on the grown, and Snorunt went running towards it. The little ice Pokemon took the stone inside its coat, and she began to glow."Hey, are you done?" Eric asked, walking outside and immediately seeing the blinding white light. "Guess so."Tsk, Froslass said. She waved her long arms gracefully, never having much more than stubs before.

-==IC: Kyurem==-Kyurem snarled at the claim that he was weak; attempting to get out of the constraints that held the dragon in place.Weak?! You will pay for that; pathetic human! Kyurem roared out, as it attempted to summon a blizzard to freeze Evan, since he apparently could not move.

OOC: CM:

-Weapons: Presumably similar to real life, if not slightly more advanced (since we have some hover boards and stuff, according to past posts.) Also nukes have been mentioned more than once. So yeah.

-Stark: Mhmmhmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmm........ I mean, I guess I'm fine with the idea of a Pokémon being essentially an individual, to the point of having their own Pokémon team--it's been done once before and all--but how exactly does he play into Hojohsin? I'm guessing from his bio that it's probably a 'Ford hired him' kind of deal, but with the nature of the HJS League's components--Energon wanting to sap power from Pokémon, Galactic being rather... disrespectful to 'mons in the past, etc....

idk. That's probably something we need to discuss through PM. The character itself is approved, though. And, actually, Beldum is allowed to have its Winner's Path moves--Iron Head, Zen Headbutt, and Iron Defense--in addition to Take Down.

IC - Plasma Castle Group - Plasma Castle, Black City: The majority of the group present turned to look in surprise at Klim Prizak as he appeared amongst them. unfortunately, his reassurance did not go over as well as one might have hoped--at least not for the Sages--particularly due to its timing, with Gerald having escaped only a moment before. Rood, Giallo, and Bronius stared at him, the former's face growing darker, almost older, as more and more lines appeared on it, anger rising in him.

"The land--?" Rood said. "Oh, but of course, the land will be fine! And what of the citizens that used to live on that land!?"

"Calm down, Rood!" Bronius urged the Red Sage, though he would have none of it.

"I shall not!" he exclaimed. "I have calmed down enough since this madness started!" He pointed at the television screen. "What use is the return of our land when we have lost people!? And not only have we lost them, we have lost them through the actions of the very people we made an exception for!"

"What are you saying?" Gold asked. "If it wasn't for us--"

"If it wasn't for you, then none of this might have happened!" Giallo cut in sharply. "Ever since we allowed those from the Kanto regions to become active here to any level, we have suffered from more attacks than ever--two utterly devastating events in the span of two or three weeks! Before you arrived we were fortunate enough to experience such atrocities maybe once every few years!"

Gold opened his mouth to argue, and then closed it again, knowing that they were correct. Before now, Unova hadn't been dragged into any of the destruction taking place across the Kanto regions. And now, five cities were destroyed, blown up or disintegrated in a matter of moments each.

"This has gone on far enough," Rood said flatly. He looked at Cade, pointing to Black. "Arrest him."

"You don't want us to take him out of Unova?" Gold asked, watching as several guards picked up the broken Team Energon agent, confiscating his Pokémon and placing handcuffs on his wrists, leading him out of the room.

"Not a chance," Ryoku answered. "Gerald Hikari may have been manipulating him, but the fact of the matter is that this is the man who carried out his will. And with no Gerald Hikari to arrest in his place--for now--he will serve as the man responsible, at least for the public. There will be no negotiations."

"Further," Zinzolin said, giving a quick glance at Bronius. The Brown Sage nodded, allowing the Purple Sage to continue. "The rest of you are to leave. Immediately, once Tierra takes care of your friend."

"We can help rebuild..." Richie said to them. "Team Liberty has--"

"No," Gorm interrupted softly. He looked up at the Team Liberty agents, his blue eyes shimmering with pain and grief. "You have done enough. Please--just leave. Now."

"But Zach..." Sonja said quietly, tears staining her eyes as she rested her head against the trashcan. Kyle sat by her side, silent as he ran a hand comfortingly on her back.

"One of you may stay to take him back," Gorm said. "But the rest of you need to go."

"'Take him back'!? Not in a million--" Rood stopped his ranting as Gorm gave him a very dark, very powerful look. The Red Sage backed off, clenching his teeth as he turned back to the screen.

"Zach has done enough to at least partially offset his role in all of this, particularly since he does not appear to have done this of his own will," Gorm explained. "I will provide transportation back to Kanto. But that is all I can do for you. Please understand."

Though his voice trembled slightly, the Blue Sage raised a steady hand, motioning for a soldier to approach. He quietly gave an order to him; a moment later, the guard had called for two Beeheeyem, which appeared in a flash, ready to teleport the Team Liberty group as soon as they were ready. With a short look at the Sages, the group moved together to prepare, Sonja lying her head against Kyle's shoulder as they walked.

"It's all... gone..." Sonja said weakly, as if in a trance. Kyle sighed, unsure of what to say. Carefully, he set her on a bench. "All those people... gone..."

"It'll be okay," he said gently. The Team Liberty agent looked at Ryan and Ray, his expression betraying his own despair. "Who's going to stay behind, then?"

"If you want to be of service to us," Bronius said to Klim. "Then find Gerald Hikari and bring him back to us. Otherwise, consider our decrees to apply to you, as well--enough has been done of late. We have no interest in allowing any of this extradimensional anything affect Unova further."

IC - Sleight/TR - Outside SCI Mainbase "Colossoil": The damaged facility that had once served as Soil Colossus's main headquarters shrunk into the distance as Sleight and his group walked quickly away from it. They hardly seemed to notice the explosion that rocked the earth behind them, the fire engulfing the building causing it to rapidly collapse on itself. Sleight paused, turning to watch as--ironically--the ground seemed to open up around the base, swallowing whole the company that had so often used the attributes and power of the Ground-Type in their schemes.

Briefly, the Shadow Admin reflected again on the tale of loss and revenge that had set into motion the events that had unfolded here--the program and accident that had caused Carl Sandrock and company to sink so low in their efforts to avenge themselves. A real shame, really; had they been less inclined to hubris to begin with, they might have made some fine contributions to the world. But, as it was, it was simply yet another chapter closed in the book of Team Rocket's war.

"The helicopters will be picking us up here," he said to the others in his group. Surge, Lafoyae, and McKlellen nodded, Surge setting Buzz on the ground as he did so. Carefully, the Shadow Admin of Kanto walked over to Buzz, examining the panting, wounded man. A bloody wound was present in his chest, indicating the spot where Surge had been forced to shoot him. Considering its location relative to the heart...

Sleight sighed, shaking his head.

"Sl... eight," Buzz gasped, finding it difficult to speak through the pain and the blood present in his mouth. "I d-don't... think I'm..."

"Sabrina, get down here," Sleight said into his comm. He looked back at Buzz, staring into the dying man's eyes. "I will save you if I can. That is a very big 'if,' though."

"T-too... late," Buzz said. He raised a hand weakly. "D-did I... do it... E... Elij...?"

His face impassive, Sleight grabbed his fellow Shadow Admin's bloodied hand. "Yes, Mr. Bussle... you have."

Max Bussle stared at Sleight for a moment, a smile flickering at the corner of his mouth. With a deep sigh, the redeemed Shadow Admin of Hoenn went limp, his head falling back into the grass, eyes going dark as the blood loss overtook him. Sleight placed Buzz's hands over his chest, closing the dead man's eyes. He stood up, activating his comm and taking a quick count of the casualties. Even with the addition of Buzz, they had lost relatively few agents--three in total.

He contemplated this the entire way back to Chapel, staring out of the helicopter's window. With all that had happened, the gradual thinning of the shadows as they left Hoenn seemed dissonant with the thoughts swirling within Sleight's mind...

OOC: And so ends the dismantling of Soil Colossus, Incorporated...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Ryan

"Wait a second, what about Ellen?" Ryan stepped forward, placing a hand on the girl's shoulder. He looked directly at the Sages. "She shouldn't get caught up in our war, and she's a Unovan citizen. You can't exile her like the rest of us."

"But I want to go with you," Ellen protested. "I want to help you stop people like Black or Gerald or Hayes. I know that this destruction isn't all your fault; it would probably have been a lot worse had you not been there to try and stop it. I don't like to fight, but I am willing to fight for what I believe in!"

"If you insist on coming with us, then I'm going, too," Ryan said. "I'm the one who agreed to let you travel with us throughout Unova. I still hold myself responsible for keeping you safe." The Liberty agent turned to Ray. "Sorry to force this on you, but would you be willing to stay here for Zach?"

IC: Dack

"I'm from Sinnoh," Dack frowned. "I have been to Unova once, about a month ago, but I don't think I'd dare to try it again. If Team Plasma found me and knew who I was, they'd throw me in prison for sure."

"Yeah, I'm a Sinnoh citizen, too," Luke said. "Never been to Unova in my life. Besides, I think we should have at least some people stay here. Like Karen said, if we can wake the people of Sinnoh it will weaken the Darkrai's power, making Cobalion or Genesect's job that much easier."

OOC: I'm thinking of sending either Karen or Palmer (minus his Cresselia) to Unova with you guys. Do you have any particular preference?

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

Evan sighed and summoned a barrier. He was tired of these guys not listening to him. He wanted to end this peacefully.

"I guess I can't even ask for that." Evan thought as he floated towards the struggling Dragon-Type.

Evan landed in front of Kyurem, and walked towards the hulking beast's head. He noted the beast's eyes seemed so hollow and lonely.

"You poor thing.", Evan said calmly, "You seek to be whole and strong again. You follow strength and strength alone. But that isn't the way to go about things. Allow me to teach you."

Evan saw something on Kyurem's neck, a small spike lodged there. He floated up towards it and pulled it out. It came out so easily, as if Kyurem understood what Evan was saying.

"Real strength is your strength and the strength which others SHARE with you.", Evan said, "Not something you take from others."

-==IC: Ray==-Ray frowned at the turn of events, not even having a chance to respond to the newcomer that had suddenly appeared; however, he nodded to Ryan's request."Alright... I'll stay." Ray said with a distracted nod, not sure what to make of everything. It hadn't been their fault that Black kept getting one step of all them, and that Gerald had manipulated the entire situation right from the start, however... There was still one thing left."Sirs, if I may speak?" Ray suddenly said, as he looked over to the Sages, once the others had left the room, or at least were out of earshot.-==IC: Entei==-The alt-dimension Entei had been listening to the conversation with Klim, and decided to speak."I must interrupt you there, kind sage. The dimensions never were actually in any danger here, from what I can tell now. It appears we may have been mistaken, and were in fact detecting the anger toward the world that 'Black' once had, and were mistaking it for a dimensional disturbance, when it was combined with the weakening that Reshiram and Zekrom appear to have experiencing. However, it appears that another factor is that it may have been simply directing our attention to the wrong place; such as here, instead of Johto or Hoenn."-==IC: Kyurem==-Kyurem roared out, the roar sounding more like a mix of Zekrom and Kyurem's roar than before. The fusion slowly began to unravel, the Dark Stone dematerializing from Kyurem, and the Zekrom influenced parts disappearing from Kyurem's body. As the stone floated in the air, it began to form back into Zekrom once more; however, it simply floated in place. Both were effectively right near fainting, and Kyurem in particular was certainly unable to fight any longer. The threat of Kyurem was finally over.

Edited by BZP Blade

OOC: Blade, thank you very much for editing.

IC - Plasma Castle Group - Plasma Castle: "All the more reason for you to go," Zinzolin said to Entei. "With the situation dealt with here, you have no more reason to become involved in Unova's affairs--you'd be better off solving your own problems and keeping them over there. We appreciate your assistance in making sure that things did not get as bad as they could have today, but please understand our position now--you've done your part, let us do ours."

"Miss Burks will be allowed to do as she wishes," Ryoku answered Ryan, after listening to Ellen's response. "She will not be banished--she has had very little to do with this, from what we've heard. The rest of you, however... You need to go. Good day."

As Ray elected to stay behind, the group motioned to the Beeheeyem that they were ready. The two Pokémon floated over, creating a psychic field that encompassed all but Ray and the Alternate Entei, teleporting them to Four Island. With the rest gone, Ray approached.

"Sirs, if I may speak?

"What more is there to be said?" Giallo asked, though did not deny the request. He crossed his arms, joining the other Sages in looking at Ray, the varying degrees of emotion displayed in their postures indicating a conflicted--though entirely angered and grief-stricken--consensus.

IC - Kyle Eston/Sonja Baron et al - Four Island: In the blink of an eye, the clean, black and white interior of Team Plasma's headquarters vanished around them, replaced with the sight of trees, sand, and the smell of saltwater emanating from the ocean nearby. Uncertain rumblings of conversation disappeared, replaced with the calm, back and forth hiss of the waves tumbling upon the beach. Kyle shook his head, orienting himself again just in time to see the two Beeheeyem disappear as they teleported away.

The Team Liberty agent sighed, picking up Sonja in his arms. She had been leaning against him, face buried in his shoulder, as they teleported; he figured it would be better for her to not have to walk all the way to the Alamo. Looking at the others, he did a quick headcount, though stopped when he realized that he didn't actually know who all was supposed to be there.

"I'm just going to assume that everyone that was supposed to be teleported got teleported," he said quietly to the others. Nodding to his father--who had released his Charizard, climbing onto his back so as to avoid walking on his injured leg--Kyle began walking toward the Alamo, the rest of the group following behind him. "What a mess..."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Evan looked around the area, noting that everything was gone. Most the area was a wasteland, almost uninhabitable.

Evan looked at Kyurem, Zekrom and Palkia. It was due to their power that the land was like this. That the land and all of it's people and pokemon were destroyed. It made Evan cry. That such wondrous creatures caused this. Landorus came out of his poke ball, still in therian forme and purred. The Abundance Pokemon looked upon the desolation and shared in Evan's grief.

"Landorus, can you help me with something?", Evan asked Landorus, "We should fix this mess up. We can't help those who died. But we can at least return this area to it's original splendor. I owe the people of Unova that much."

"Very well.", Landorus said, "Let us give this land something back for once."

Landorus and Evan floated up in the air, faces full of concentration. Landorus roared aloud, firing a large green ball of light into the air. The ball exploded into many smaller balls of light that fell to the ground. Almost instantly, trees began to grow tall and proud and grass began to grow rich and green. Evan looked on in wonder. This was Landorus' power. To take from destruction and bring forth creation.

"Now then.", Evan said as Landorus continued to enrich the land, "I'm going to reduce you two to stones again. You've caused enough trouble. Time to sleep."

Evan fired a Spacial Rend at both Dragons, reducing them to their stone forms. Evan picked them up, as well as the DNA Splicer. He then turned to Palkia. Evan felt quite tired. He needed rest after all of this madness.

"Palkia, go please.", Evan said, "I'll take care of Zach and Seth. You go back and rest."

Evan watched as the Spatial Pokemon faded away in a flash of pink light. He then returned Landorus once he had finished his work. With a snap of his fingers, Evan, Seth, and Zach were teleported to the Plasma Castle.......

OOC: No Klim IC for now.