Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

IC: While Jamie and Tristan were still standing by the window considering how to chase the Steelix and its trainer, they heard a crash from a higher floor. Looking up, they saw two green clad people fall down to their level.

Look! Madam, we caught two more of them, perhaps we should just wait outside of this window, and wait for them all to drop into our arms.

Jamie smiled at this turn of good fortune, but was wondering why two agents fell from above when she realized "...Wait Lucia? When did you join Team Zephyr?"

"...I didn't?"

"Then why are you wearing that green jacket?"

Lucia raised an eyebrow as she looked down at her new attire. Sure enough her new jacket was a similar shade (if slightly more yellow) to what the Zephyr agents were currently wearing.

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

-==IC: Lucia==-

Lucia blinked, as she sighed that she had managed to choose the one colour that was the same as the Team they were working against right then.

"Well, uh, maybe I should have looked better at my new outfit." Lucia said, as the Zephyr girl struggled her way out of Tristan's grip, sending out her Fletchinder again, this time to try and get away... Except for the fact that Lucia still had a grip on her cuffs...

IC: Aspen/Olivia/Dahlia Seaton

"If no one else wants to, I can take a shower." Dahlia said. "That'd be best, you've gone through the most out of any of us." said Olivia, who glanced at Zach again. "I'll be keeping an eye out." she warned.

Dahlia went to her room, picked up some spare clothing and a towel, and headed inside the bathroom. Aspen and Olivia waited outside, both breathing a sigh of relief that this was finally over.

IC: Ruth Fishers

"Well that's easy to answer." she begun. "We came to be with the rest of our family. Though I'd like to head on an adventure first, so I have something to brag about when I see them again." she said with a laugh, as she waked with Jake and Jacob to the Oreburgh Gate.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

-==IC: Zach==-

Zach nodded tiredly.

"Won't be my fault if it happens, though." Zach said with a yawn, as he couldn't actually control Katie, who was again smiling mischievously, assembling a plan in her mind.

IC: Aspen/Olivia/Dahlia Seaton

After Dahlia finished her shower, Aspen did as well. Just as he walked out of the bathroom, the father of the Seatons walked inside, having come inside for dinner. His eyes widened as he saw the assembly, as he was expecting to see only Rose waiting for him. "Poppy!" Dahlia cried happily as she ran towards her father, with 'Poppy' returning the hug, overjoyed to see his daughter again. "Dahlia! You've returned? This is the best surprise I've ever had coming home!" he looked around, and saw Zach as well. "Zach? You must have helped Aspen and Olivia find Dahlia. Well then, thanks for your help!" he said. Then the father of the Seatons sniffed, wrinkling his face. "What is this? Did a herd of Stunky pass by? Ugh! Where is this stench coming from?"

"It's a long story." replied Olivia. "Meanwhile, I'm going to take a shower." she said, going to grab a fresh pair of clothes and entered the restroom door. Meanwhile, Rose hid a look of panic. She was expecting to cook a meal for two people, not six...

Edited by Edea Lee

Zach sighed, as he awkwardly stood around, trying to avoid leaning against anything or sitting down, as he wondered when Olivia would be done. Just as he thought that, however, Olivia walked by.

"Alright; I'm finished, I'll go help in the kitchen." Olivia said, as Zach nodded, quickly digging out his own change of clothes, missing the smirk on Olivia's face as he did so, Zach then heading into the restroom.

IC: Olivia Seaton

Olivia stopped the water, as she decided that was enough showering for now. The doors of the shower still covered in steam, she reached for the towel, but felt a rush of cold air. She turned her head, noticing Zach at the open doorway. Upon seeing this, Olivia shrieked, immediately grabbing the towel. "How long have you been standing there??!" she yelled, grabbing the soap and hurling it, only for it to hit and bounce off the shower door. Olivia stood there for a moment, her face a burning shade of red.

Moments earlier, Zach paused at the door.

"Huh, that's odd, the water's still running." Zach mumbled.

"Olivia, you forgot to turn off the- Oh, forget it..." Zach called behind him with a sigh, as he walked into the room right as the water shut off, and Zach suddenly stopped and turned bright red, about to look away, when he saw the soap bounce off the door.

"..." Zach simply looked at the epically failed attempt to hit him with the soap, and then couldn't respond at all.

IC:

"Shouldn't we be heading to the campsite soon? It's getting really dark. And kinda scary. I haven't been out at night since I was in Kalos, and that was years ago..." Arius glanced around nervously. "Do Pokemon come out at night and attack travelers around here?"

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Olivia stood still for another second before she leapt into action. "Quit gawking and GET OUT ALREADY!" she screamed indignantly as she bent down to pick up the soap. This time, Olivia opened the shower door just enough to reach her hand out and chuck to soap at Zach again, her face still burning scarlet.

"Uh, Jacob." Ruth began. "Wild Pokemon are always attacking travelers no matter where you go. That's kinda why Trainers have Pokemon?"

Zach blinked, as the bar of soap hit him right in the face. Trying to get out after all, Zach slipped on the tile, and fell with a wince, groaning as he did so, but being unable to say anything else or even really move.

IC: Olivia/Aspen/Dahlia Seaton

Olivia's already burning face heated up, and she stepped out of the shower. "Get out, get out, GET OUT!" she screamed, grabbing lotion bottles, toothbrushes, cups, and anything else on hand, tossing them all at Zach.

"What's happening?" Dahlia asked as she along with Aspen rushed over to the bathroom to see what the commotion was about. Once they were in front of the doorway, Dahlia's eyes widened as she covered Aspen's eyes, leading him away from the situation.

Zach wasn't really able to react, as the different things pelted him; Zach being unable to get up or even say anything as he was hit by the different objects; barely able to even register any of the other things that happened in that moment either.

OOC: Jam with Blade inbound.

-==IC: Amelia & Alistair==-

The two blows collided, force of the Scizor's Bullet Punch only serving to propel the two of them faster and harder towards the wall. It would not be a matter of which Pokémon fainted, but rather of which did first...

...and that Pokémon was the Carvanha. The overgrown fish snapped weakly before unconsciousness overcame it, prompting Ameila to return her to her Dive Ball. The Trainer took courage in the fact that the Scizor didn't look to be in much better shape--her opponent would at least have to see if it was all right he was still intent on harassing her. Still...just to be safe... Subtly withdrawing a tiny whistle from the band of her glove, she blew a quick series of notes into it. The high-pitched tones would be inaudible to human and even most Pokémon ears, but there was one particular pair of ears she cared about.

"Still want to make it two for two? Or have you reconsidered your strategy of molesting random women in the night?" she bluffed, knowing full well if he called her on it she'd have nothing to back it up.

Alistair sighed, as he recalled Scizor quickly. "I never planned on that at all; I tripped over my cloak while checking to see if you were okay." Alistair said, as he reached for his Magnezone's Pokéball just in case...

It wasn't there.

"Looking for something?"

Alistair looked back up to see a shockingly pink Sneasel standing next to Amelia, who was casually tossing his Magnezone's Pokéball in the air. "Up for a trade? Your name, for your Pokémon." Amelia sniffed haughtily. "Sina here's a bit of a Pickpocket. Comes in handy when dealing with unscrupulous sorts like yourself."

Alistair sighed, not wanting to deal with this. "My name is Alistair Hakuda, and it was an accident." Alistair said, resisting the urge to slap his palm to his face, which wouldn't help things at all.

"An accident? The only accident here is your name." She threw the Pokéball past Alistair so he'd have to retrieve it, before walking towards the other end of the alley. "Know this, 'Alistair Hakuda'. No one molests Ameila Zann--unless she wishes it." She gave a quick whistle, and a green reptile slithered out of the underbrush to her side. With one final glance, she was gone.

Alistair caught the Pokéball as it soared past him, but he blinked, and sighed. Seriously, that wasn't planned... Alistair thought, as he shook his head, reaching for the Pokéball that held his Lucario... Before realizing that he had given it away. He reached for his Weavile's Pokéball... it was gone too. Dragonair? Nope. Okay, yeah, was gonna start over, but of course this happens right at this moment.

Edited by Flipz

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

IC: Olivia/Dahlia/Aspen

Olivia stomped over to Zach and grabbed him by the collar. "I said GET OUT!" she yelled, heaving Zach and sending him sliding across the floor, with Dahlia and Aspen barely able to step out of the way. Immediately, she slammed the door shut, sitting down and breathing heavily. "....What? ......" she mumbled as she tried to process what had just happened. "Why on earth would he... what was he thinking?" She ran a hand through her hair as she tried to calm her racing heart. Did... did that really just happen? She buried her face in the towel, dreading the thought of facing Zach again.

"Are you alright dear?" Rose asked as she stood over Zach. "What happened in there?" she asked. Neither Dahlia nor Aspen responded.

Edited by Edea Lee

Zach simply laid on the floor, blinking, as he scratched his head. He turned his head slightly, however, as 'Olivia' was laughing her head off nearby, and Zach frowned, unamused, as he recalled the mischievous Zoroark, which might have answered some questions, especially with where Zach was laying, compared to the bathroom.

IC: Jake.

"In my experience, there aren't any 'stupid questions"" Jake remarked, making airquotes around stupid questions. "In fact, I usually ask a question even if I know the answer to see what other people think. The only time I got chased after by a wild Pokemon was the day I met Jacob, and that was kind of provoked." He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, before noticing a sign in front of a large boulder. It read, 'this way to the campsite' in block lettering. "Hey guys, the campsite is this way. It leads up to Oreburgh gate".

-==IC: Ryan, Flashback==-

A week later, the group of four kids were playing in Azalea Town. They had gotten permission to go on a trip to visit the Hikaris' aunt and uncle there, on their father's side. After a while of running around the Slowpoke well, they laughed and sat down for a break.

"You guys are speedy!" Zach said admiringly, as Jessie giggled and Ryan smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, though it was kinda boring. Not much competition." Ryan said, as he shrugged, as Zach gave him a disgruntled look. Jessie looked over at the cave nearby, however, and smiled brightly.

"Let's go check that out!" Jessie said cheerfully, as she dashed toward it.

"Wait, it's not safe without Pokemon!" Ryan said, and paled, as he ran after her.

"What are you talking about?! You don't either!!" Alistair yelled after them, as Zach and Alistair both ran off after the two other kids.

Ryan frowned, as he wandered into the Union Cave, and looked around with a worried look, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkish cave, after being out in the afternoon sun.

"Jessie...? Where are you...?" Ryan asked, as he looked around worriedly.

"Over here!!" A small voice called out from the distance. Ryan's eyebrow furrowed, and he ran in the direction of where he heard it, Alistair finally catching up.

"We need to stick together; I'm the only one who actually has a Pokemon." Alistair reminded Ryan, as Ryan nodded.

"We don't need to worry about Zach either." Ryan said, recalling the Cyndaquil incident, but the growling in the distance wasn't making him all too assured about Jessie.

"This way, then." Ryan said, as he and Alistair quickly dashed toward the sound of Jessie's fading voice.

After a while of running, the two finally found Jessie happily playing with a rock, bouncing it across the water.

"Alright Jessie, now let's go..." Ryan said, and Jessie smiled mischievously, and dashed toward them, dodging around the two of them, which caused them to be surprised, as they weren't expecting her to do that. Turning around, they frowned, as they saw her run around another corner, and sighed.

"We need to get out of here before the wild Pokemon show up, doesn't she realize that...?" Ryan wondered out loud, as Alistair shrugged, causing Ryan to look at him skeptically.

"She's your sister..." Ryan muttered, as he dashed off toward where she had gone. As he reached the intersection, however, he suddenly heard her shriek out, and rounded the corner, to see Zach staring down an Onyx.

"Ember!" Zach yelled out, as Ryan grit his teeth, because he was using an ineffective move against the opponent, on an ineffective Pokemon.

"Watch out!" Ryan yelled out, as he saw Alistair run off toward the two of them, a frown on his face.

"Don't be a hero, Alistair, it'll just make things worse!" Ryan called out, surprised by the action, however, the other boy simply ignored the warning, and sent out a Scyther to intercept the Onyx's Iron Tail, just barely succeeding.

"We have to get out of here!" Alistair said, and his eyes widened, as the Onyx attacked again, Zach barely rolling out of the way of the blow, as Alistair and Jessie were knocked into the water nearby.

"Alistair! Jessie!" Ryan called out, as he turned his attention to the situation at hand, as many Pokemon were beginning to gather around, one Larvitar in particular giving the four a dirty look. Ryan looked around as Zach stood up, and sighed.

"She wouldn't listen to me..." Zach said, and had a determined look on his face that Ryan had never seen before.

"I'm going to protect everyone, though!" Zach yelled out, as he continued to launch blow after ineffective blow, not giving up despite the Pokemon beginning to batter him up as well as the Cyndaquil. Ryan closed his eyes, as he focused,grabbing an empty Pokeball that he had snuck from Zach's collection of them that was slowly building up.

"Now!" Ryan said, as he snapped his eyes open, a blue glow surrounding them for a moment, as he flung a Pokeball at the Larvitar in particular, which twitched in the air, and then fell to the ground with a click. The Pokeball flew back to his hand from the bounce, and Ryan looked at the other remaining Pokemon.

"I know just the thing to deal with you lot." Ryan said, as he took a deep breath.

"ROCK SLIDE!"

IC: Olivia/Dahlia/Aspen

Olivia finally picked herself up, taking several deep breaths, and started fixing herself up. She picked up all the things she had thrown at Zach, got herself dressed, fixed her ponytail, and exited the bathroom. She did not head into the kitchen, and made no eye contact with anyone there either. Instead, she headed into her old bedroom and lay down. She sighed, still not sure what to make of the incident. I've already gone through a lot today. she thought, Maybe I should just take a break...

In the kitchen, Rose was handling several pans and pots, trying to cook a large enough meal for everyone present. She was clearly trying her best to manage everything, but on such a short notice she was panicking. "Mom? Do you need some help?" Dahlia asked.

"No," Rose began, "You've been through a lot these past six months. It's time for you to rest." Before Dahlia could speak again, Aspen spoke up.

"In that case, I could help," he volunteered, his Pokemon gathering around him, nodding as though they wanted to help as well.

"That's sweet of the both of you, but it'd be best if you all relaxed for a bit." Rose insisted.

"No, I swear it's fine, let us help." said Dahlia, Aspen nodding in agreement.

"Well.... If you want to, I suppose." Rose decided, as the three of them set to work.

"Huh, that was pretty insightful of you, Jake." Ruth responded. "Wait, really? Quick, let's set up then!" Ruth said running over to look for a clear spot.

Edited by Edea Lee

Zach yawned, as he looked back to the bathroom, and saw the door open this time.

Okay, I'll take that as meaning she's actually done this time. Zach thought with a sigh, as he placed his Pokeballs on the table, not knowing one was once again empty, and walked in, taking his backpack to change into a different outfit once he was finished showering.

------

Meanwhile, Olivia suddenly got a knock on her door.

-==IC: 'Dahlia'==-

The door opened, and 'Dahlia' walked in, and stood just inside the door.

"I just wanted to check in on you, after earlier..." 'Dahlia' said, what seemed to be concern in her voice.

"I'm fine." Olivia responded in a mostly flat voice, though she still betrayed some of her confusion over the incident. At any rate, she didn't turn over to face 'Dahlia'.

-==IC: 'Dahlia'==-

'Dahlia' frowned, as she walked over to where Olivia was, her eyes changing colour slightly. Other than that, however, she didn't say anything, just looked for a place to sit, so that she wouldn't have to keep standing.

Olivia remained silent, not even looking at 'Dahlia', instead attempting to take her mind off of the incident with Zach.

Meanwhile, Aria watched as Rose, Dahlia, and Aspen cooked, and the area around the kitchen. Suddenly she saw that one of Zach's Pokeballs was empty, and sure enough, there was another Dahlia in Olivia's room. "Not again..." Aria though to herself, walking over to the room.

IC: Oh dear, Jamie thought seeing the Zephyr agent's article of clothing now in Lucia's arms, Guess we should return that to her later...?

Jamie was looking at her compatriot who for some odd reason was incredibly red all over her face.

"Tristan."

Yes my lady?

"Aim Grummore at that.... Fletchinder was it? Grummore use Water Pulse."

By the time Grummore was about to unleash his Power, the Metagross picked up the Slowpoke (regrettably for the Metagross, the same arm he was using to block her view now had to aim the Slowpoke.)

"Fire! err Water!" she yelled, as the Slowpoke fired a shot that for once was actually aimed at a target.

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

-==IC: Lucia==-

Lucia turned away, trying to keep her mind off what had just happened, as she noticed the agent's Fletchinder get hit, and nosedive right back to where the Metagross was for recapture, the agent's attempt at getting away foiled.

"Not your day, huh? Haha... Ha..." Lucia said, avoiding looking at the agent,since she hadn't intended to remove the jacket.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

Olivia once again remained silent for a moment as 'Dahlia' attempted to comfort her. "...I'm fine, I just need some rest. It's been a long day...." she said at last. "You don't need to worry about me."

Aria watched Katie's actions as Dahlia curiously. What is that Zoroark planning now? she thought, quietly standing to the side of the doorway, listening to the conversation.

-==IC: Katie==-

'Dahlia' nodded, and sighed.

"I'm guessing you aren't in the mood for looking over at me?" 'Dahlia' asked, a slight smile on her face, as her eyes were now the colour of her typical illusion form, instead of Dahlia's eye colour.

Olivia turned around to face 'Dahlia'. "What?" she grumbled, until Olivia noticed the color of her eyes, and scowled. "...You're Zach's Zoroark, aren't you...." she muttered, promptly turning on her other side away from Katie.

IC:

Arius shrugged. "There certainly are dumb questions, though. Such as 'What do potatoes do when bored' or nonsensical things like that."

He looked at the sign, and smiled. "Finally going to settle down and sleep! Hooray!"

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

-==IC: Katie==-

Katie nodded, but sighed.

"I didn't mean to hurt you, if this is what this is about." Katie said, sighing as she laid on the empty part of the bed as well, figuring it might take a while to get this settled.

Olivia said nothing for a moment, still thinking over the incident. Then she frowned. "...You sent Zach to the bathroom, didn't you?" she asked, groaning afterwards.

IC: Jake

"I remember camping here! If we go to this tree... then towards that boulder... and halfway around..." He spoke out loud as he walked to the tree, then went halfway around the boulder. "Yes! Guys, check it out!" Jake scrambled through a large cleft in the rock with a childish laugh as he saw his favorite camping spot was still untouched from when he had last been there. Most of the rock was hollow and formed a partial roof, and a small stream trickled through a hole in the rock to form a pristine pond. The ground had a soft layer of dry, green grass on flat ground, perfect for sleeping on. "We won't even need tents. What do you guys think?" Jake excitedly popped his head out from the cleft to ask his group members.