Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

IC: Zoe
"Thanks," Zoe smiled, recalling the fainted Eilonwy. She walked out of the water and threw herself on the sand, staring up at the bright cloudless sky. "But you were truly amazing, Collie," she said. "You're the best sister I could ever ask for."

IC: Dack
Dack sat on a rock, twisting a Pokéball in his hands. To his left, his Bastiodon was helping Luke's Machoke clear out the pile of rubble, while on his right Palmer's Rhyperior had started drilling through the solid rock. Luke was also helping to move the rubble, lamenting that the pickaxe Madison had found, which might have proven useful in breaking up the rubble, was currently lodged in a Graveler somewhere. With the only exit obstructed by massive boulders, the group had come to the conclusion that they had no choice but to try and dig themselves out of their rocky tomb. But with the dim glow of Magma Stone as their only source of light, the going was slow.

"Why so glum?" Madison asked, folding her arms. "And don't tell me you feel like you can't do anything to help -- I can clearly see Bastiodon shoveling away. Even Teddy's doing his best to help. And it would be absurd if you were blaming yourself for getting us trapped down here. So what's the deal?"

"You know me too well," Dack smiled. He held up the ball, which had the distinct black and yellow markings of an Ultra Ball. "I was just thinking that this is Heatran's home. Surely he could navigate us out, and he would certainly be able to help us bore through this rock. The only problem is... well, you saw what happened last time I tried to send him out."

"Yeah, I think he'd sooner burn us to a crisp than help us out of here," Madison agreed.

"The elder at the Survival Area said Heatran will only answer to a powerful trainer who holds the Magma Stone," Dack frowned. He gave Madison a questioning look. "Am I not strong enough?"

"Don't let Luke's words get you down," Madison said softly, placing a hand on Dack's shoulder. "He's just having his bit of fun. Don't take it to heart."

"This isn't about my self-confidence," Dack shook his head. "It doesn't matter what Luke thinks of me. But if I can't control Heatran, then I'm robbing all of us of the strength of a Legendary Pokémon." He fell silent for a moment, deep in thought. Suddenly, his face brightened. "That's it! Even if I can't control Heatran, it doesn't mean that one of you can't. Palmer's a Frontier Brain -- surely he's strong enough to get Heatran to listen to him!"

"Woah!" The shout came from the right. Palmer's Rhyperior backed away from the wall as boiling magma spewed from the hole he'd been drilling. The Rhyperior wasted no time in grabbing a handful of rocks from the pile of rubble and firing them at the hole in the wall. The hole was quickly plugged, slowing the stream down to a trickle, but nothing could be done about the glowing pool of red-hot magma that had formed on the ground. "That was unexpected," Palmer shook his head. "I didn't think there'd be a pocket of magma on the other side of the wall. I guess we'll have to try the other walls. Hopefully they won't have the same problem, or we're really in trouble." The Frontier Brain looked nervously at the remaining walls.

"Hold up, I have an idea!" Rushing over to the Tower Tycoon, taking care to avoid the magma pool, Dack explained his plan.

"So you want me to take the Magma Stone and use it to persuade Heatran to help us get out of here?" Palmer scratched his chin. "Well, it can't hurt to try. Thanks to Cresselia, I already have some experience with Legendary Pokémon. But you'd better be ready to return it to its Pokéball. If that thing goes on another rampage in here, it would mean the end of us." He nodded toward the hole his Rhyperior had been drilling.

"Alright," Dack said, handing the Magma Stone to Palmer. He took a deep breath. "Here goes nothing." With a click of the button the capsule opened and the Lava Dome Pokémon emerged in a bright flash of light. The Legendary looked around, seemingly surprised to be back in its home. Its eyes quickly turned on Palmer, narrowing at the sight of the Frontier Brain holding the Magma Stone.

"Oh great and powerful Heatran," Palmer said in an authoritative voice, holding the Magma Stone aloft. "By the power that lies within this Magma Stone, I ask that you heed my command: lead us out of Stark Mountain as quick as you can... without going through any pockets of magma. My Rhyperior can help if you show him where to dig." The Tower Tycoon looked at the Heatran expectantly, still holding the stone above his head.

The Heatran glared at Palmer, its body starting to glow red. Then it stamped its foot down defiantly, sending a Heat Wave in all directions. Rhyperior quickly moved to shield Palmer from the attack, as Bastiodon used Protect to shield Dack, Madison, and Luke.

"Dack, recall Heatran!" Palmer shouted. "Now!"

"Hold on, let me have a shot!" Luke cried, rushing over to the Frontier Brain. He grabbed the Magma Stone and held it before the Legendary. "Now listen up, buddy! I've got your Magma Stone, so that means you've got to do as I say! You can have your precious stone back, but not before you get us safely out of this mountain!"

The Heatran made what sounded like a scoff, then charged at Luke with Iron Head, slamming him against the rocky wall.

"Your turn," the dazed black belt groaned, tossing the Magma Stone to Madison. The skier caught the stone and turned to give it to Dack.

"I've already proven it won't listen to me," Dack shook his head. "Go ahead and try or I'm returning it to the Ultra Ball."

"Very well," Madison said, taking a step toward the Heatran and looking the Legendary Pokémon square in the eye. "I'm sure you want nothing more than to be rid of us. You're back in Stark Mountain, and your Magma Stone is right here. I don't like the concept behind this Magma Stone -- that it's a tool to bribe you into doing our bidding. So I'll offer you a deal. We've been trying to track down the person who took your Magma Stone and brought it to Snowpoint. If you help us now, you'll be helping us bring that person to justice. And when that's over, I promise we will give you back your Magma Stone."

The Heatran relaxed and seemed to be seriously listening to Madison. Then its eyes narrowed once more and it aimed a Stone Edge at the skier. Dack's Bastiodon moved in to block the attack while Dack held up the Ultra Ball, recalling the Lava Dome Pokémon in a burst of light.

"Well, you did your best," Dack sighed. "But it looks like it's back to digging."

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC: Kept ya waiting, huh?

IC: Evan Tierra, Outside of Opelucid

As Evan walked, he could not help but wonder. What was with that man? Why did he do what he did? Why did he look like Seth at some points? The questions kept coming and Evan had no answers for them. He was also worried about what happened back there. Memories of what happened in Southeastern Unova had flooded his mind. He knew how close things were to going bad in Opelucid.

He had to get even tougher.

"Route 4 is where we are heading.", Evan said to Jenny, "Then we can start preparing for whatever is coming. While I hate leaving the others, this is something we must do ourselves."

-==IC: Jenny==-

Jenny nodded, as she understood exactly what he meant.

"Right." Jenny said, as she wondered what kind of training that Evan had in mind. She looked over at him, though, wondering what he was thinking; since that last battle had been a rather tough one in general, especially for him.

-==IC: Colette==-

"And the same to you." Colette said with a smile, as she hugged her sister back, and then thought of something.

"Say, why don't we practice fishing together?" Colette suggested, as she noticed a bunch of people gathered around, having seen the battle just then.

Why so many people? Were there always this many people living on Floe Island...? Colette wondered, slightly confused, though she didn't let that show.

IC: The Seatons

Aspen entered his room, along with his Pokemon. As Aspen prepared to enter his bed, he noticed one problem. Every one of his Pokemon had a bed or place to sleep in, except fir Aria. "Huh? Aria, what now? I could go look for some blankets, but I'm not sure we have any more with Zach using the sofa...."
No. Aria replied. I will be fine, I am used to sleeping while standing up.
"You sure?" Aspen asked. "I wouldn't mind looking-"
Yes. I will be fine. Aria confirmed. Trust me, after a day like this, I could sleep while upside-down. the Lucario said, while choosing an open spot to lean on.
Aspen sighed, unable to help but agree with Aria. After six long months, Dahlia was finally home again. But the kidnapper turned out to be Alistair, whom he barely even remembered. Aspen was expecting to finally get justice for Dahlia's kidnapping, but even though he won the battle, he wasn't sure whether he got justice... Or if he really wanted it in the first place. And then there was Aria... Formerly, she aided Alistair in kidnapping Dahlia. Now, she was entrusted to accompany Aspen, to draw out his 'potential'..... Whatever potential Alistair saw in him Aspen wasn't sure was really there, but he had no doubts his time with the Lucario was going to be interesting.... Not only that, but his entire future as of now was looking intriguing, with Zach and Olivia too. As he drifted to sleep, Aspen wondered what exactly could be in store for him.....

In her room, Dahlia faced a similar situation to Aspen. Dracos, Alistair's former Dragonair, had just today been passed on to her as well. Of course, being a new addition, there was no designated area for him to sleep. "Oh, wait a moment." she said, while taking down the top layer of her bed and draping it on the floor next to her bed. "Sorry, you might need to coil up, but here you go!" she said to Dracos, rubbing the Dragonair's head. Despite being kidnapped by him, Alistair had been generally decent to her, his Pokemon no exception. Dracos likewise had no trouble accepting the fact he was now part of Dahlia's team. After all, Alistair had made no mistake in entrusting him to Dahlia, the girl was kindhearted above all else. The Dragonair resolved to help Dahlia during any time she needed it, as he coiled onto the blanket and settled down to sleep. Dahlia turned to Laurel, as the Bellossom leaped into her arms. "It's good to be back." she said while embracing her long time friend, who shortly made her way to sleep, as Dahlia chose to do the same thing.
Once in bed, Dahlia sighed. Even though she maintained a happy face throughout the entirety of dinner, she couldn't help but feel a flow sadness throughout her body. After all, the day she got kidnapped was supposed to be just another ordinary day, with Alistair appearing out of the blue. And even though Alistair was kind to her those six months, those were six months where Aspen, Olivia, her parents and Zach worried while frantically searching for any trace of her. Knowing she had been the cause of so much despair only caused her more pain. And then there was Alistair.... He didn't kidnap her for any nefarious reason. He had simply been blinded by sadness of his own, and apparently been manipulated by some 'Gerald' fellow.... Whatever the case, it seemed had finally found a new purpose in life, which Dahlia was happy about, since Alistair could now put his energy into something positive. But to harbor such deep feelings of betrayal all those years... Dahlia couldn't help but sigh once again. Could the future be brighter? She could only hope.....

Olivia watched as each of her Pokemon settled down to sleep, even Dune as he found a corner of her room to reside. However, Amethyst instead moved over next to Olivia. Olivia the Gardevoir began. Shortly after you returned home, your emotions have been in flux. Why is this?
"Oh, well apparently Zach's Zoroark sent him over to catch me while I was showering..." Olivia responded.
Zach? I remember that name.... Amethyst mused. So the boy has been causing you distress the entire night?
"Well, today's been hectic in general." said Olivia, attempting to downplay the situation. "I'm pretty tired, so I should probably just sleep this all off."
Olivia. Amethyst began.
You of all people should know I can see your true feelings. You are confused and lost about the situation. If you would need anything, I am here to help.
"Later." Olivia began. "I need time to think about all this." she grumbled.
....Very well then. Amethyst warily agreed. I hope soon you will be able to figure out the situation with the Zach boy. Amethyst finished, finally heading off to sleep.
As she entered bed, Olivia decided to go over the events of today. She met up with Zach after a long period of time, as well as Aspen to a lesser extent. They had made their way to Hoenn, where they finally found Dahlis after six months. Then Alistair, her kidnapper revealed himself. Olivia wanted to hate his guts, but after he revealed his reasons for his actions, she couldn't help but feel sorry for him, especially since he had been manipulated by some 'Gerald' figure. He ran off to who knows where, and everyone was able to return home with Dahlia. Then they went to take showers. At that point... Olivia could not figure out anything during that time up until dinner. The shock from Zach's entry still fresh in her, Olivia took several deep breaths to calm her nerves. She couldn't remember a time she felt more embarrassed or surprised, heck Olivia couldn't even figure out if she had ever BEEN that embarrassed or surprised. Try as she might, Olivia could still not decide what to make of that event, except for the fact she was not happy about Zach's Zoroark. She hoped by tomorrow, things could become clearer.

Meanwhile, in the morning, Rose smiled
"Glad to hear you're alright." she said, walking away from the couch. If you need me, I'll either be in the kitchen or the front of the store."

Edited by Edea Lee

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

-==IC: Zach==-

"Alright." Zach said with a nod, as he yawned, and sat up, looking around, as he gathered up his things once more, and then proceeded to get ready.

-==IC: 'Olivia'==-

Shortly after Rose returned to the front of the store, Olivia walked in, and then paused.

"Morning..." Olivia said, and then frowned slightly.

"I was thinking of going out to the store to get some groceries with Zach and anyone else who was willing... Anything in particular we need?" 'Olivia' asked, trying her best to seem confused, and hoping that a list was obtained in the process.

"That sounds fun!" Zoe grinned. "Although don't you usually have Vivian use the Pokémon you fish up for target practice? I've had Eilonwy try and hit my catches with DragonBreath."

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

"Oooh; that sounds pretty cool; that's definitely paying off! That DragonBreath move was very well timed!" Colette said with a smile, as she looked through her bag for her fishing rods, knowing she'd packed an extra or two, just in case one broke somehow or another.

"Thanks," Zoe smiled, watching her sister dig through her bag. "I guess you could say it was a pretty 'breathtaking' attack, huh?" she laughed.

Colette laughed at the pun, as she smiled.

"Yep; though that description seems a little fishy." Colette said playfully, as she pulled out the two fishing rods, and handed one to Zoe.

IC:

Arius was awakened by the sound of a shattering rock.

"AGH@ WHAT'S GOING ON?!"

He lept up from the mat, and glanced around wildly, until he saw Ruth's Hawlucha standing there proudly. "Oh," He sighed, "I guess that was you."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

"Alright, this is gonna be fun!" Zoe grinned, taking the rod and casting it into the water. She watched the waves in silence for a few moments.

A solid minute passed with no bites.

"This is too slow," Zoe groaned. "Can't you use your aura powers to bring the Pokémon to the fishing hook or something?"

"Just remember what I taught you before." Colette said, as she closed her eyes, and cleared her mind, focusing on feeling the minute vibrations in the air, instead of focusing on how long it took for fish to grow interested in the mysterious object floating in their personal space.

"I know, patience is a virtue," Zoe groaned. "But it's boooring virtue! How can you keep at this for so long? How are you not bored out of your mind?"

Colette smiled, but as she was about to respond, paused.

"Ah, here we go." Colette said, her eyes still closed, as she gripped the fishing rod, and yanked upwards quickly, right as the fish clamped down on the bait. As she pulled backwards, the fish flew into the air, and then landed on the ground, flopping around. The crowd, which had roared out in applause when Colette successfully fished out the Pokemon, now simply stared at the Magikarp that flopped around on the beach, doing nothing.

"Throw it back!" "It's weak!" "Magikarp can't do anything until it evolves, and that takes forever!" Colette grew annoyed at the reactions to the crowd, and instead, flung a Pokeball at the Magikarp, catching it instantly, as the crowd fell silent.

Zoe watched wide-eyed and in awe as her sister hooked and caught the Magikarp. She wasn't surprised by Colette's reaction to the crowd -- after all, she had always been the one to stick up for the underdog.

"Wow, a Magikarp!" she said. "It's like a red version of Eilonwy! What're you going to name him?"

Colette thought for a moment, then two, then three, as the crowd gathered around to hear her decision.

"Skulkraken." Colette said, finally, as the entire crowd fell over, thinking her totally off her rocker now.

"The name represents the potential I see in it; the potential to become stronger than anything else in the world." Colette explained as the crowd began to stand up, a proud look on her face.

IC: Rose Seaton

"Hm?" said Rose as she turned around to face 'Olivia'. "Why, that's very sweet of you. And the grocery list is on the fridge like always, take that with you." Rose explained, for some reason not at all questioning why 'Olivia' did not know this. "I'll be setting up in the front until you get back."

-==IC: 'Olivia'==-

"Alright, thanks." 'Olivia' said, as she took the list, and headed out of the room again, snickering once out of earshot, temporarily reverting to Zoroark form for a moment, before becoming the spitting image of Rose.

Zach yawned, as he wandered through the house, wondering where the others might be.

"Skulkraken?" Zoe repeated. "I like it. You're the nicest person ever, Collie. You always seem to find the good in everything."

"Hahahaha, maybe..." Colette said with a friendly smile to Zoe, but inwardly, she knew that wasn't totally true.

Not everything, at least... Colette thought, as she looked at the Magikarp she held in her hand.

"Say, we should go get our Pokemon healed up." Colette said, as she realized her other three Pokemon were still fainted.

"Good idea," Zoe said, reeling in her empty line and standing up. "I can't remember the last time all three of my Pokémon were fainted." The crowd parted as Zoe led the way back to the Alamo, her sister following close behind.

"So, who should I ask to get a tour guide around here?" Colette teased, effectively asking her sister if she would give her a tour after they got their Pokemon healed; since Colette had not actually been on Floe Island since she was a baby, and effectively before the Alamo was a thing in general.

IC: The Seatons

Yawning, the trainer finally got up from bed. Her Pokemon still asleep, the trainer slowly tiptoed her way out of the room, careful not to disturb her Pokemon's rest.

Aspen got up to, only to be met by Aria glaring at him. You've overslept. she said.

"But.... It's what, six in the morning or something?" he protested.

Exactly. the Lucario responded. You've wasted a good deal of the morning already. the Lucario said, as the rest of Aspen's Pokemon woke up.

IC: Ruth Fishers

Sitting up in her sleeping bag, Ruth stretched and yawned, looking over at Fuerte. "Yeah, you really showed that rock who was boss, didn't you?" she said groggily, not in panic at all from the thundering noise that woke her up. Meanwhile, as a few pebbled plinked off of his shield, Caliburn seemed to sigh and shake his head, and by extension the rest of his body. And Locke was nowhere to be found....

Edited by Edea Lee

Zach thought about last night with a frown as he walked through the house, a dejected look on his face for the moment.

She hates me, doesn't she... Zach wondered, specifically thinking about Olivia. He hadn't intended that to happen, but it did, and now it seemed that his old friend detested him...

"No problem, Collie," Zoe laughed. "I can give you the grand tour of the Alamo." Turning around, Zoe walked backward on the path like she'd seen tour guides do. "To your left you can see Four Island Town -- no wait, that's my left, your right. Sorry, I'm not that great at giving tours. This is the first tour I've ever--ow!"

Not paying attention to where she was walking, Zoe had run right into the door that led to the main entrance of the Alamo. She fell to her knees, rubbing the back of her head in pain.

Colette watched, amused, as Zoe rubbed the back of her head.

"Well, I'm sure you'll get good experience for if you give anyone else tours." Colette said with a smile, as she held out a hand to help her sister up.

"Yeah," Zoe said, gratefully accepting her sister's hand. "I bet you'd make a great tour guide -- with your aura powers, you've basically got eyes on the back of your head!" As they entered the lobby, Zoe led the way to the Alamo's Pokémon Center, where they could heal their Pokémon.

Colette laughed at Zoe's comment, agreeing with a nod, though she wasn't sure if she'd go that far, to say it was like she had eyes in the back of her head. However, as they approached the nurse at the Pokemon Center, she wondered about the constant talk about the aura powers...

Is that really a good thing to announce so readily? It hasn't done me many favours as it is, after all...

"Thank you for waiting," the nurse said as she returned the Pokeballs to the two sisters. "Your Pokémon are fighting fit!"

Heedless of Colette's inner turmoil, Zoe grabbed her sister by the hand and dragged her across the lobby to a large hallway. Eventually the hallway spilled out into an intersection of sorts. "That's the way to the training fields," Zoe explained, pointing down the appropriate hallway. "We have specialized fields to simulate fighting in almost any environment. And down here is the trainer's school -- it's where I go to school, along with all the other kids of Liberty agents. I doubt it's as cool as your aura training in the mountains though. Having a Lucario as your teacher must be the greatest thing ever!"

A few passerby turned their heads curiously at the mention of aura training, but Zoe didn't seem to notice them.

IC: Olivia Seaton

While Olivia walked out of her room, she saw Zach passing nearby. Immediately turning the other way, Olivia turned to her thoughts.

Do I know how I feel about yesterday? she wondered. After a few moments of pondering, she ultimately shook her head. Nope... I still don't.

Edited by Edea Lee

Zach barely noticed Olivia heading toward him before turning on the spot. However, in the distance, he also saw Rose heading toward them, though Olivia would be stopped first.

OOC: Will respond to Zoe later when I have more time. >>'

IC: Jake

Jake slept right on through the 'explosion' of rock. Squirtle however...

With a cry of panic, Squirtle ran over and jumped over the yawning girl and into the pond, sending water flying everywhere. This woke up Charmeleon, who glared at Squirtle for a few long moments (who had the grace to look sorry) before nudging his trainer.

"I don't wanna go to school..." Jake mumbled, still half asleep. Charmeleon rolled his eyes and motioned to Pikachu. With an evil grin, Pikachu let loose a very low powered spark of electricity at Jake. Needless to say, he woke up.

"Owowowow! Who did that?" Jake sat bolt upright in his sleeping bag and sent a small glare towards Pikachu, who grinned cheekily back (very cheekily; they were still sparking) before sighing and relaxing a bit. "Next time, can you guys be a little gentler with the wake up?" He got out of his sleeping bag (he slept in his clothes) and started rolling it up with one hand, while getting out a small box from his backpack. Jake asked the group, "Who wants breakfast? I think I can make something good. You know, to commemorate our first night as a group..." He trailed off, inspecting his food stores in his pack.

Walking past Zach, Olivia saw Rose heading towards her. "Good morning Mom." she said, attempting to walk past her.

As Jake's Squirtle jumped over her head, the groggy girl continued stretching and wiping her eyes even as a few water droplets landed on her until she heard Jake's question. "Breakfast sounds good, whatever it'll be." she said happily. "After all, it would probably be smart to save my granola bars for lunch or so. You, Jacob?" she asked.

Meanwhile, Locke quickly rushed in and grabbed Jake's hat, throwing it towards his Pikachu. The Klefki then made her getaway back to Ruth, giggling the whole time.

-==IC: "Rose"==-

"Oh! Zach! Olivia! Just who I wanted to see!" 'Rose' said, as she tried to stop the two of them.

"Can you go to the store and get the groceries on this list, please?" 'Rose' asked politely and cheerily, as she hoped this would work, holding out the list to the two.

"Huh?" Olivia said while looking at 'Rose'. "Go to the grocery store.... With him?" she said questioningly, and frowning somewhat. Yet soon she sighed, not wanting to disappoint her mother. "Yeah, I can do that." Olivia confirmed while nodding, her gaze snapping back to Zach, checking whether he had heard 'Rose'.

"So wait." Ruth began. "You didn't pack a sleeping bag, which is understandable, but not packing food?" she said with a confused tone. "Did you just leave home with the clothes on you and your Pokemon?" she asked incredulously.

-==IC: Rose==-

"That's good, now here you go, and make sure you get everything now, dears." Rose said with a pleasant smile, as she held out the list for the two to take.

Zach nodded to both Olivia and 'Rose', as he accepted the list.

"Alright then." Zach said, though he was also slightly confused as to why Rose was asking both of them to go get groceries; but wondered if it was because of the night before.

"Well... shall we go, then?" Zach said, as 'Rose' walked off, turning around a corner and then vanishing, before appearing down another hall as Olivia, and then walking toward the house's front door.

Zach sighed, as he definitely was following, and frowned, as he considered what was going on.

She really does hate me, doesn't she... Zach thought, and then stopped, and scowled, as he saw a second Olivia heading their way.

"No, no, no, and again definitely, no. Not letting you mess things up more." Zach said, mostly to himself, recalling the obvious Zoroark as she approached, and just shaking his head, as he quickened his pace once more.