Kongu, Toa Typhoon

CZQ

Kongu, Toa Typhoon

Two hands...

More photos

Built for BignicleCup2019 on twitter, this is a remake of Kongu Mahri stylized after Monev the Gale from the manga and anime Trigun. This MOC took a lot of time, money, and input from friends. While I feel like I could've done better, it feels nice to get it finished. It also felt nice to make a Toa again.

And yes, the Cordak Blaster gauntlets do actually fire.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

ohh, it's a big 'un...

i love the shaping on the thighs and upper arms, and the detail of the cordak ammo belts. truly a beast of a moc, and it's a fine revamp of the original character that takes the basic concept to the most exaggerated and grandiose level. fine work. if there's any criticism i could attempt at, it's the ankles looking a bit stilt-y (although that might be an intentional choice)

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Dang! Now THAT'S impressive! 

I especially like the addition of the bandoliers and the tanks on the back, and I REALLY appreciate how the head and mask still look natural on it (not big dude tiny head).

I'd love to see the frame of that chest under the armor, but am also horrified at the thought of this moc being disassembled anytime soon XD 

Sig..gif.a3346491b24c9bc3827e18c57ef3b7ff.gif.6f7ce54313e70f1931299845e4d29d20.gif