How did the mask of life survive the energy storms?

Borkerman

I know that the first time the mask of life was used to save mata nui, Toa Jovan's team had an olmak on them, but where Teridax took over, the energy storm were in full force, so how and the mask get though the energy storm without getting destroyed when Teridax blasted it out of Karda Nui and out of the Matoran Universe. But Karda Nui was under the energy storms. So how did the Mask of Life get though the energy storms?

The mask was ejected right as the storms started up - at the same time that the Toa Nuva were flying out of Karda Nui. So it made it out just before it would've been destroyed by the storms.

Original text:

“Go!” shouted Tahu, and the three rocketed toward the western wall. Karda Nui and the storm that consumed it became a blur as they flew, three in the cockpits, the rest clinging for dear life. Pohatu spotted what he thought was the Mask of Life flying through the air… but then it was gone, and he had to wonder if it had ever been there at all.

https://crosswiredgeeks.com/biologicalchronicle-book8chapter58/

17 hours ago, Laval- Master of Energy said:

It's likely made from the same material as the Codrex, which had to survive 100,000 years of the Energy Storms.

I'm not aware of any evidence to support that.

Edited by TuragaNuva

sigbanner.gif

2 hours ago, TuragaNuva said:

The mask was ejected right as the storms started up - at the same time that the Toa Nuva were flying out of Karda Nui. So it made it out just before it would've been destroyed by the storms.

Original text:

“Go!” shouted Tahu, and the three rocketed toward the western wall. Karda Nui and the storm that consumed it became a blur as they flew, three in the cockpits, the rest clinging for dear life. Pohatu spotted what he thought was the Mask of Life flying through the air… but then it was gone, and he had to wonder if it had ever been there at all.

https://crosswiredgeeks.com/biologicalchronicle-book8chapter58/

Ok, thank you. To be honest, I wasn't quite sure what happened with the Ignika myself.

20 hours ago, Laval- Master of Energy said:

It's likely made from the same material as the Codrex, which had to survive 100,000 years of the Energy Storms.

This was just a theory of mine.

RPG Characters: Explota Akkitu