LEGO Announces the Next Modular Building - the Bookshop

10270_Bookshop_Announce_teaser.jpg
As has become the habit of The LEGO Group, the next entry in the Creator Expert Modular Building theme will be released on January 1st, 2020. Joining the ever-growing collection of fantastic builds is 10270 Bookshop, which features a lovely bookstore and a beautiful teal townhouse which can be separated from each other, giving you even more options in arranging your modular street. The set will retail for $180 in the US and contains 2,504 parts and five minifigures. For a 360-degree view of the set, a whole bunch of pictures, and the full announcement, read on!

View the full article

Looks good, but so do most modulars. I'll probably get this, while I still haven't gotten the garage yet, but that may just be because corner buildings are harder to find space for. 

I wish more focus had been put into the bookshop though. From the pictures here, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of bookselling really going on in the interior. More than just the single book would have been much better.

Also, the fall leaves might clash with the green seen on other trees in the modular street, but it would be easy enough to change them out, and it's nice to have some autumnal leaf colors either way. The inclusion of a birch tree specifically is also cool.