Does Greg Farshtey canonize new media?

Alexander123

The only times Greg ever canonized fan works was for the winners of contests specifically held to create new canon stories/appearances. None of those are held anymore since Lego isn't interested in approving them, and Greg has stated he doesn't remember enough specifics about the official story to say whether a new story would fit into canon.

sigbanner.gif

On 12/7/2019 at 1:43 PM, Lenny7092 said:

It would be nice if any Bionicle could make a story to end the G1 story and have Greg canonize that since we need the story to be finished for our sake. I mean, seriously. Don't leave the story hanging. :(

They did. It was called Journey's End. Far as I'm concerned, the post cancellation serials never happened. (Cause I'm totally not bitter about Greg turning one of my top 5 Bionicle characters into a serial killer or anything.)

• Like 1

I have slept for so long. My dreams have been dark ones. But now I am awakened. Now the scattered elements of my being are rejoined. Now I am whole. And the Darkness can not stand before me.

11 hours ago, CyclonatorZ said:

They did. It was called Journey's End. Far as I'm concerned, the post cancellation serials never happened. (Cause I'm totally not bitter about Greg turning one of my top 5 Bionicle characters into a serial killer or anything.)

Actually, I meant the fans making the ending of the story. Sorry for the typo. 
Anyway, well, the fans only seen the restoration of Spherus Magna in Journey’s End, which was Mata Nui’s mission, which also explains why Mata Nui is created. That’s like the main thing in the story. However, there are some unresolved stuff, and the Great Beings weren’t seen much. I mean, where were they? In Hero Factory’s planet? Well, it is said that they are coming back, but we don’t know the endings of “The Yesterday’s Quest” or “The Power That Be”. Plus, there’s a crazed Great Being who pretended to be a Matoran named Velika running around, killing people, and was responsible for how MU people can think almost like normal human beings and Glatorian. Many fans want those endings to happen, you know. It’s just sad. :(

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)