Strange Members

25K Now!

So I was checking out the active users list and I found several members named Google, MSN/Bing and [social Networking Site That Had A Movie Made For It That I'm Pretty Sure I'm Not Allowed To Mention]. This obviously confused me, for I didn't think anybody would name themselves that. I inspected them more carefully, and found that they seemed to be Guests with names.Why exactly are they there?

Since they are guests, their names probably weren't noticed by the staff. Most likely they're people just browsing the site. They also could be people trying advertise certain sites. If you see someone like that, just report them to the staff, and you should be fine.-RezEDIT: Also, you should check the BZPower Advertising Policy to get an idea of what sites are allowed to be mentioned and which one aren't. It also might be helpful if you could link to us the member profiles so we can see what they are.EDIT2: This topic may be of some help on understanding guests and stuff. You should probably still report them, even though they're deleted.

Edited by .:Reznas:.