vis vitalis

a repository of terrible bionicle drawings

figured i'd do one of these and actually contribute something slightly meaningful to this site.

here's a kiina i recently did, which is actually a redraw of a kiina design i sketched several years ago, just in my current art style.  the first in a series of bionicle waifus i'm gifting to my mates soon.

20191219_163704.jpg

• Like 4

you call this terrible?!? it's Hacking Great! I would love to see more of your work!

Edited by KingBoss

I would consider it premature to evaluate your artwork as “terrible” - in terms of poorly executed artwork, I have seen much worse.  

A better adjective to describe it would be grotesque. Your artwork simply emphasizes the worst aspects of Kiina - her childish flippancy and constantly moving from one thing to the other frantically - as opposed to other positive aspects of her character. I would expect such a drawing from the most ardent critic of The Legend Reborn. Perhaps it will be material for a suitable meme in the future. Until then, from one artist to another, my regards.

65CADFB1-71A6-4834-9873-A0688218AE4A.jpeg.294e0981febcdee92eac3ac1b59f4caa.jpeg