Bionicle Battle of the Beasts Toys r us poster

Tradermon

Toys R Us did a lot of bionicle giveaways and events the first few years. I don't remember the name/date for this particular giveaway, but if you bought any bionicle set that day, they gave you this poster + a copper huna. The battle of the beasts was a future event they just advertised on the poster - it was a Manas tournament.

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

15 minutes ago, Peri said:

Toys R Us did a lot of bionicle giveaways and events the first few years. I don't remember the name/date for this particular giveaway, but if you bought any bionicle set that day, they gave you this poster + a copper huna. The battle of the beasts was a future event they just advertised on the poster - it was a Manas tournament.

Ok, that makes sense. But considering the fact that these were only available with a purchase, how rare would you consider these posters to be? Along with their value?

did a little more research and just for anyone who is curious: October 14, "Search for the Secrets of Mata Nui Event"
As for value, I'm not sure, but I think it's something that might really depend on the buyer you find. i could see people paying up to $20 for one, maybe more if they really wanted it!

Edited by Peri

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

31 minutes ago, Peri said:

did a little more research and just for anyone who is curious: October 14, "Search for the Secrets of Mata Nui Event"
As for value, I'm not sure, but I think it's something that might really depend on the buyer you find. i could see people paying up to $20 for one, maybe more if they really wanted it!

Ok, that's what I figured tbh