Hero Factory: On Ice Or Underwater?

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Frankly, you should probably take off option number 4, considering they would just be useless votes that muck up results.I chose "Icy wasteland story" because I think it would be more interesting and have more possibilities. Bionicle had an underwater story, Hero Factory already has Jawblade V Furno, but no ice theme yet. It would feel fresher to me.

overlordsukapon.png

Being from a water-free country, I can't take much advantage of an underwater theme. I remember not being too happy about Bionicle's 2007 story going underwater either.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Well, they technically had ice weapons in 2011, so I guess this would kind of the the flipside to the OoF line?I'd prefer underwater. If Furno and Jawblade are indicative of how they can do underwater sets, then I have full confidence in their ability to pull it off. Ice might lend itself to interesting villains, though.

I'd like to see both happen,something for 5.0,like:Underwater subtheme-January.Ice subtheme-June.3 heroes for the underwater theme,and 3 villains as well,as well as 2 vehicles,and 3 Titans.HEROES:Furno.Rocka.Surge.VILLAINS:Finz.Lazer ray.Trident.VEHICLES:Blade-5(comes with: Bulk-hero,Claw-villan).Aqua-9(comes with: Maxxus-hero,Carpax-villain,Jawz-villain).TITANS:Surge XL.Gill-villain leader.Krab-leader.3 heroes for the underwater theme,3 villains,2 vehicles,and 2 titans.HEROES:Stormer.Nex.Stringer.VILLAINS:Chiller.Abex.Freeza.VEHICLES:Polaris's ice sleight(comes with: Polaris-villain,evo-hero).Stormer's snow walker(comes with: Stormer).TITANS:Dr. Freeze-villain leader.Stormer XL.-CDP

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

I want to see an all rookie team going into an ice themed place. Furno, Breez, Surge, Rocka, Evo, and Nex constitutes the team. I think fire weapons would be appropriate, and I would have a basic reverse of OoF. Villains: Kopaka, Matoro, Thok, Kopake, and Nuju. :P

:) Brilliant! Except...how are we going to bring Matoro back from the dead? :) Oh, wait, alternate dimension!I don't know about you, but I would love to see Lego go through with this. Except they never will. Too bad.

I can see it now : From the people who brought you Hero Fatory: The Musical, comes....Hero Factory on Ice!

Being from a water-free country, I can't take much advantage of an underwater theme. I remember not being too happy about Bionicle's 2007 story going underwater either.

If you're referring to Australia, I'd say we're much more of an ice-free country than a water-free one. You know, considering most of our major cities are coastal and that.

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

I'd like to see both happen,something for 5.0,like:Underwater subtheme-January.Ice subtheme-June.3 heroes for the underwater theme,and 3 villains as well,as well as 2 vehicles,and 3 Titans.HEROES:Furno.Rocka.Surge.VILLAINS:Finz.Lazer ray.Trident.VEHICLES:Blade-5(comes with: Bulk-hero,Claw-villan).Aqua-9(comes with: Maxxus-hero,Carpax-villain,Jawz-villain).TITANS:Surge XL.Gill-villain leader.Krab-leader.3 heroes for the underwater theme,3 villains,2 vehicles,and 2 titans.HEROES:Stormer.Nex.Stringer.VILLAINS:Chiller.Abex.Freeza.VEHICLES:Polaris's ice sleight(comes with: Polaris-villain,evo-hero).Stormer's snow walker(comes with: Stormer).TITANS:Dr. Freeze-villain leader.Stormer XL.-CDP

The "Freeza" name was already taken by Frieza of Dragonball Z. Just Saying.

mindeth the cobwebs

Ice!

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

• 2 weeks later...

Oooohh ice ice ice!It's a theme that was never really hit on in Bionicle (aside from places like Ko-Koro and Ko-Metru), or even Slizers (who only had Ski and his world) or Roboriders (who only had Frost and his realm). Sure they had ice characters and locales, but they were no more frequent than any other element, and certainly less so than many other elements.Underwater themes in general are a genre that has already become oversaturated in recent years, what with Atlantis (2010/2011), Bionicle (2007), Aquaraiders (2007), Aquazone (1995-1999), and probably others that have slipped my mind.Ice, on the other hand, has only really shined in Ice Planet 2002 (1993/1994), Arctic (2000), and Alpha Team: Mission Deep Freeze (2004/2005), and never in any Technic-based theme.So yes, let's give water themes a break and explore the tundra again!

bionicle is trans culture

• 2 weeks later...