Six Kingdoms: Escapement - OOC Discussion

Unreliable Narrator

That's two-for-two for Dark Hunters talking their way out of Toa trouble.

• Like 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Today is the 21st, and that means only one week ago SKE was approved for play. I had no idea SKE would do so well, or that you all would turn out to show so much love for Bionicle RPGs. In the past week we've reached six pages of writing together, over 200 posts, and broke two pages of character profiles. The IC, Character Profiles, and OOC topics for SKE have been the top three featured topics on BZPower since launch. 

It's been so awesome to read the stories you are all making, and I'm exciting to see how this alternative universe of Metru-Nui concludes in March. I will continue to do my best to keep up with your breakneck pace for adventures. If you have any requests or plot ideas I want you to know I love hearing them. 

Here's to another few months of fun!

• Like 5

Happy chat.

It's been great so far. It's nice having something fast-paced to help breathe some life back into the forums.

• Like 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

It's always fun to start something fresh. The BZPRPG has a lot of history and balance but sometimes you want to stretch your legs for a little bit, give your alternate dimension characters guns and power armor and an airship, and go wild for a bit. I'm honestly surprised at the pace of things so far. Feels like 2011 all over again, in both good ways and bad ways.

• Like 1

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the following is a list of player groups and missions currently being attempted:

• Onu-Metru disc hunters on level 7 of the archives
  • Onu-Metru dark hunters waiting for the moment to strike Stannis and Knichou
  • Onu-Metru vahki response interacting with witnesses and participants in the fight surround Nuparu's murder
  • Ga-Metru disc hunters are roaming the streets
  • Ko-Metru disc hunter has reached the first puzzle
  • Metru-Nui faction (Orieus, Iona) is beginning assault on an island to gain access to communications array
  • League faction is engaged with hostile airships in the silver sea traveling to last known Nynrah airship coordinates

I want to make sure I stay up to date on the events! If there's anything I'm missing or if you haven't heard from me in a day regarding a post feel free to PM me about it.

• Like 2

Happy chat.

35 minutes ago, Unreliable Narrator said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the following is a list of player groups and missions currently being attempted:

• Onu-Metru disc hunters on level 7 of the archives
  • Onu-Metru dark hunters waiting for the moment to strike Stannis and Knichou
  • Onu-Metru vahki response interacting with witnesses and participants in the fight surround Nuparu's murder
  • Ga-Metru disc hunters are roaming the streets
  • Ko-Metru disc hunter has reached the first puzzle
  • Metru-Nui faction (Orieus, Iona) is beginning assault on an island to gain access to communications array
  • League faction is engaged with hostile airships in the silver sea traveling to last known Nynrah airship coordinates

I want to make sure I stay up to date on the events! If there's anything I'm missing or if you haven't heard from me in a day regarding a post feel free to PM me about it.

i think you've got everything--certainly a lot to keep up with 

• Like 1

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Heh, you guys brought guns to a sword fight.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

wanted to mention I'm intentionally keeping Nale's usage of her Kakama in combat to a minimum, mainly just using it as a travel thing, since otherwise I could just be straight up using it as teleportation lite. she's moving at normal speed to avoid the attack/get behind Thom, a lot could happen there

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Hey, guess what, it's Monday in the GMs side of the world. Which means... MORE DARK HUNTER HITS:

• Go Kill Vhisola. She's a Ga-Metruvian student with a blog that's been gaining popularity for her anti-government message.

Also, here's what I'm tracking from the past week in SKE:

Onu-Metru:

• Hunters of the Great Disc are on level seven. They're discovered bohrok in stasis tubes past a construction zone.
  • Dark Hunters and toa fight for supremacy of an elevator shaft up to the surface level docks where Knichou's airship is waiting to take off.
  • Vyarik and Arkius have a one on one duel. They are surprisingly well matched.
  • The vahki are about to say, "am I a joke to you?"

Ga-Metru:

• Disc hunters consider breaking and entering into the Great Temple rather than walking through the front door.
  • Triki's hoverbike is impounded for improper parking.

Ko-Metru:

• The Alpinist and The Cartographer put their heads together to solve the puzzles in the Ko-Metru Hideaway in hopes of finding the region's great disc.

Po-Metru:

• Okuo hacks the planet, discovers Toa Tuyet is likely murdered and Lhikan and Nidhiki probably did the deed. Uses Ko-VPN to hack the vahki hive network.

Silver Sea:

• Metru-Nui assaulted an island taken by the League at dawn, attempting to secure purchase on the rocky beach for a safe landing zone. The fight rages on.

South of Destral:

• The Ripple and its passengers are harried by a group of visorak in airships that fly now. They fly now? They fly now.

Am I missing something? Let me know! Happy start of week three. As always, I'm blown away by the amount of traction this game has gained, and how committed you all are to keeping up this pace.

• Like 7

Happy chat.