Six Kingdoms: Escapement - OOC Discussion

Unreliable Narrator

I just want to say thanks and congrats to you, @Unreliable Narrator! You've put together something really special here, and it shows in the success you've had, especially considering the fact that it's 2020 and we're on an old-style web forum for a dead toy line haha.

I've got to hand it to you, I think I speak to everyone here when I say you've found a way to create something fresh, exciting, and engaging. I've tried several times in the past 5 years to get back into RPing in the BZPRPG, but my interest waned as the pace crawled. So again, congrats, and thanks for giving me a fun outlet for my creativity and a great reason to stay around BZP for good this time.

• Like 7

image.png.c80b02daebe0faa6146a8dfce1ccb188.png

"This spot marks our grave; but you may rest here too, if you like."

Wait, a minute

Spoiler

A gold and red character, who is in jail with Thom, the prisoner is similar in shape to a Matoran, and at the same time Dume claims he can make Matoran into Toa and that usually requires a Toa Stone...

That's Turaga Lihkan in the jail isn't it.

Edited by Harvali
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

Oh, I'm sorry, did you just provide my concerned, law-abiding assassin the means to report the location of the vicious anarchists plotting against the government?

Don't mind if I do.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

And Kanohi is just along for the ride.

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

And to think I thought Kanohi would mostly be in the game to clean up the fallout of battles and try to evacuate citizens. Just a little side character to get my toes wet, not a part of the main plot at all, just crowd control. (:

Edit: just in case it’s not clear, I am quite pleased with this development

Edited by Harvali
Clarifying

Well, you've certainly changed my perspective on this situation.

• Like 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Congrats on getting the Ko-Metru disk. Though I wonder who will get to be a Toa, the Cartographer or an Alpinist. 

33 minutes ago, Unreliable Narrator said:

THANK YOU. I will edit to make sure I accurately reflect Tallea and Kilo.

cool! was confused for a moment, ha

also @Darth Jaller--you didn't do anything wrong by starting Zecrillia off in Ta, there's just not any characters in that Metru at the moment. don't sweat it, you'll have company soon if i have anything to say about it

Edited by King of Kings
  • Like 1

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

30 minutes ago, King of Kings said:

also @Darth Jaller--you didn't do anything wrong by starting Zecrillia off in Ta, there's just not any characters in that Metru at the moment. don't sweat it, you'll have company soon if i have anything to say about it

Unreliable Narrator sent me a PM to that effect, too; but in any case, thanks for the additional reassurance! ^^ 

And I look forward to see who'll be joining her there :D

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

@Darth Jaller I started alone in Ko-Metru; ended up with a companion and a Great Disk pretty quick. Enjoy the solo adventure while it lasts haha.

@Harvali I don't recall anyone specifically stating a 1:1 exchange between disks and Toa stones. At any rate, we'll probably swing round to another Metru and grab a second disk, to be safe.

Edited by Crimson Jester

image.png.c80b02daebe0faa6146a8dfce1ccb188.png

"This spot marks our grave; but you may rest here too, if you like."