Six Kingdoms: Escapement - OOC Discussion

Unreliable Narrator

forgot about that too. ok, so we've not moved much at all

and Ta-Metru gang--currently not home and i don't have the time to make a decent reply right now, will write up a response from the Swordsman asap 

Edited by King of Kings

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

I imagine the wind would naturally buffet an airship around, so we've probably drifted somewhat. 

• Like 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

…I just had the mental image of Mata-Nui taking in a big breath of air and the resulting gust shoving us southward. 

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

My apologies, I missed that post. I will not post any more until you reply.

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

Ah dang it, “team Taku” are gonna get a hit put on us at some point, aren’t we? 

Technically two members of the group already had hits of them, which got cancelled when the DH network was compromised. 

But since Vyarik is already stuck on the ship with them, he's still going to try to finish the job... just as soon as I figure out a way how to pull that off and survive...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

…I mean we have to call this group something at some point.

Sorry, we must have posted at almost the same time. My post is edited to reflect that, but I probably won’t get another chance to post for some hours though. My apologies.

In other news, Kanohi has panicked while using industrial tools. Use that how you will

42 minutes ago, Unreliable Narrator said:

Team... Taku?

https://tenor.com/rgIr.gif

Edited by BULiK
bzp hates gifs
  • Like 1

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

...Is there something I am missing? Why is that a weird name?

...How is "Taku" pronounced. Is that it?

Okay I know I just posted a bunch of text, but the gist is Kanohi is having a panic attack, but he managed to give Nale his disk launcher before fleeing to cower in the corner. So she at least has something to focus her magnetism through at least, like a Toa tool. I mean, it worked for Vakama.

Sorry @King of Kingsthat Kanohi isn’t much help, to be fair he thinks Vyraik is just a Matoran, not a threat to Toa. I will try to see if he can muster up some courage as things continue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Aw thanks.

Maybe if you hit the mask, their mask will regenerate into its component disks?

My take would be that the inorganic parts of a being would repair to 100% status, while the vague inorganic parts wouldn't be affected.  Does this provide any real insight? No. Can I think of what else might happen? No.  Except for the physical force of impact itself, I guess.

Oh, and if the foe were a reanimated dead body, the Regeneration might actually hurt them, like how healing hurts undead ^^

In a world where heroes and villains battle for the fate of the universe‚ some people have normal lives and work normal jobs... Zimixes

both of these are what i was thinking, i think it's more likely it'd just repair any damage Vyarik has on his armor, so more helpful to him than anything. i did have the passing thought it might undo his size-change to expose him to Kanohi, but i don't think that's how it works

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Yeah, might be safest just to take out the disk and save it until you need it to like mend your armor. The good news is a disk launcher is closer to a gun than a knife, and if Vakama could shoot out enough element power through his disk launcher to fly, you should be able to hurl some force.

…Please don’t break Kanohi’s disk launcher. Unless Knichou wants to build him a better one, but I’d rather just have the grappling gun be improved. 

i don't think magnetism would be of much help if focused through a launcher, that's an element i normally think of in non-physical means/that manipulates other things. can absolutely take advantage of Vyarik not knowing what kind of disk it is, though

and this isn't really me asking for advice on the situation, ha. just theorycrafting what can be done with certain types of disks

Edited by King of Kings

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

To be fair, in canon the Makuta Brotherhood killed pretty much every Toa of Magnetism they could find out of fear that they could damage their armor. You could probably mess up a bio mechanical being pretty bad with magnetism. Depending on how much you adhered to the Toa Code, and how strictly.

Bluffing is good too. Like no one wants to be hit with a Reconstruct at Random disk.

I had this whole elaborate lie lined up where Vyarik was going to try to persuade Kanohi that he was hired by Turaga Dume to bring down rogue Toa plotting against the city... which I guess isn't as much of a clever lie since Dume has just made a public declaration along very similar lines.

I also wasn't expecting Kanohi to basically have a breakdown before I'd even started weaving my elaborate tale.

Every element gets really nasty as soon as you start applying it directly to another person's body. Basic RP courtesy is to not do so.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I was very unsure what to have him do, in the end I realized his flaw of panicking at the first sign of danger, coupled with him beginning to realize just how much trouble he was in, and how poor his mental health was — he was not going to handle even the slightest hint of arguing and conflict well.

Moral of the story, Kanohi needs to go to therapy. 

Thinking of retiring Lord Kareh as a character. Right now he is on the Silver Beach, preparing to challenge Jephro to single combat. I am hoping to get him captured or killed during the battle, so anyone who wants to can try and take him out. You are pretty much guaranteed to win, but I will still try to make it an entertaining fight.

• Like 1

@Silvan Haventhat makes sense, good to know. This kind of thing is why I don’t plan on roleplaying a Toa for the foreseeable future, I suspect I would not responsibly handle that power well. 

Edited by Harvali

yeah, wasn't planning on indiscriminately using my element, just considering how magnetism focused through a Kanoka launcher would even work

i'm sure Vyarik could plead his case in vain to Kanohi while Nale threatens turning him into a squid with a disk she doesn't have

Edited by King of Kings

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

I'll give some time before I have Othorak venture out again, in case anyone wants to try and find him (stop him?).  I'll be doing his next few posts as different steps of his next action, not like the full on sabotage of that chute station, so there will be plenty of time between posts for others to wind up in the vicinity.  If nothing else, UN can get in on the posting with some intense NPC interactions.

In the meantime, Sans is gonna find that disk |B)

In a world where heroes and villains battle for the fate of the universe‚ some people have normal lives and work normal jobs... Zimixes