Six Kingdoms: Escapement - OOC Discussion

Unreliable Narrator

7 hours ago, Harvali said:

...Is there something I am missing? Why is that a weird name?

...How is "Taku" pronounced. Is that it?

Nah, I wasn't trying to say that it was weird, just that I hadn't realized that we're going to need a name and that as always, alliteration's awesome.

• Like 1

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Boy, it's hard work being the only bad guy around. 

Guess I better start working on an escape plan.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Ok, I want to make a character that can get in on the disk hunt. And I have a matoran that I've used in RPG's before, but haven't been able to flesh out yet. Her name is Paju, She's a Ga-Matoran, and she's an adrenaline Junkie. I was thinking her Metru Nui backstory would put her in Le-Metru because she preffers the fast paced life over the classrooms.

But I also have 3 characters already, what do you guys think?

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

Make as many characters as you want to/you can handle. Things are really fast paced in here compared to RPGs in recent years so more characters might mean a lot of posts, so it really depends on your schedule.

• Like 1

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Me watching people discuss going after the Le-Metru Great Disk when Sans is already trying to find it

sneaky kitty.jpg

Po-Metru does need some love, though

Edited by Azibo

In a world where heroes and villains battle for the fate of the universe‚ some people have normal lives and work normal jobs... Zimixes

Nice, thanks for making this. Woah, watching you edit in real time is weird lol

Edit: @Unreliable Narrator For Othorak's flaws, putting something like "Can't cope with failure" would work better than only distrustful 

Edited by Azibo
  • Like 1

In a world where heroes and villains battle for the fate of the universe‚ some people have normal lives and work normal jobs... Zimixes

All things considered, that's not a terrible balance. Certainly better than the way genders were allocated in canon. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Hmmmm.... based on the info from the clue-symbols, I think Sans needs to sing the Piraka Rap to make the Great Disk manifest...

Regarding that chart: may I venture that Zecrillia's main flaw might be better categorised as impulsive recklessness? I don't see her as disloyal; in fact, by the standards of her species, she's regarded as far TOO loyal for the liking of an average Vortixx ^^

That's just a minor thing, though; otherwise, I do think it's really neat, too :D

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

Hi Everyone:

1.) I will update the demographics chart as best I can today.

2.) I added Kanohi stats

3.) Please see the following terms and conditions for the Great Disc Hunt. I've gotten several questions about the specifics of the process so I thought its time I write something up.

DUME'S GREAT DISC HUNT T&C

Those who find great discs may return them to Turaga Dume at any time for safekeeping. Once all Great Discs have been found the finders of those discs will be summoned to receive their Toa Stones as part of a ceremony. Only those who actually found the Great Disc are eligible for a Toa Stone and the rite of passage to become a Toa. Turaga Dume is the final arbiter in whether or not a disc hunter is worthy based on their displays of character during the hunt and their belief in the Great Spirit. This offer valid only while supplies last.

Edited by Unreliable Narrator

Happy chat.

Sometimes, when stuck, you gotta risk doing something stupid so that you can learn from your failure =)  If whatever lays ahead in this old chute doesn't kill Sans, he'll either conquer it, or come back later with a better joke and even stronger resolve to succeed!

kamina.png

Edited by Azibo
added a pic of Sans row, rowing to fight the power of the chute's current
  • Like 2