Six Kingdoms: Escapement - OOC Discussion

Unreliable Narrator

My Dark Hunters have terrible luck with airships.

• Like 2

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Spoiler

Wonder if it needs to be written out in the bionicle scripted make sense. Like if each letter is meant to be read as a direction to move in, based on its design. 

Doubt it though

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

Try digging. It might help with the Po clue.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

5 hours ago, Unreliable Narrator said:

hyf gkbfj top iscmc
kjav csxjb jbmj iscmc
jbm xpcucmv 

goodbye

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Sorry if I take longer to get a post up. I was in the middle of writing one earlier; but I accidentally clicked off the page, and found when I got back to it just a moment later, that BZP's reply box hadn't stored it the way it normally does.

I'm not looking forward, right now, to recreating what was becoming a long post; but I'll try and get that done a bit later on today, regardless. Apologies for the delay!

Edited by Darth Jaller
  • Like 1

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

It's crazy how the undead keep speaking in vigenere ciphers.

Here’s a thought, can a player waste a Great Disk? Like if Team Taku get the disk, but we are surrounded by Dark Hunters and Vahki, or even if we are wasting time, could Kanohi slot it into his disk launcher and just shoot it repeatedly at every sculpture in the field until it lost its power? I think normal Kanoka run out of power after repeated uses, so could we use that flaw to prevent Dume from getting all six? Or would a Great Disk never wear out?

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

I doubt a Great Disk would run out of power that way. A normal high power disk would take days to drain using that method, a legendary item would probably take months assuming it happened at all.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

There are other ways to get rid of a disk, though. You could throw it into the furnace, an inaccessible chasm, the ocean, another dimension, etc.

Heck, you could try to make it into a mask. I think the Po-Metru Great Disk (in the core dimension at least) is Weaken, I believe a mask maker can use that kind of disk to forge a Mask of Corruption. It’s an idea at least. 

Becuz Dume iz bad, obviusly.

*shrugs* true enough. Problem is we still don’t have the context, heck we still don’t know what Nuparu was making. It could be anything from a time machine to a weed killer, and that’s just if the Great Disks are actually involved. It’s all speculation. I don’t think Team Taku even knows Dume only recently got control of the Dark Hunters, or that Ta-Metru just blew up. 

@Unreliable Narrator. To be clear, Amatarkonen has no intention of killing Takadox, at least not during this meeting. He plans to replace him eventually, but is looking for the right opportunity, which he has not yet been given. By having him talk to Takadox, I am giving him a good reason to leave the island and travel to either Metru Nui or the Silver Sea. Alternatively, I could have him stay in the castle if you plan on having the League PC's visit it. He is very disturbed by the changes in the sky, and genuinely hopes to find out what is causing them. However, he knows nothing about Mazor or the Orb, so he assumes the source is something far away.

• Like 1

Ask, and ye shall receive. 

Remind me to write the vahki a thank-you card.

• Like 1

It occurred to me that most of the text my average post is Kanohi’s stream of consciousness, and we are right next to a Toa of Psionics. This should be fun. 

• Like 2

Sliding in to your OOC chat with a very important announcement that...

WE GOT BOUNTIES BAYBEEEEEYYYY! Metru-Nui and Dark Hunters can team up on this one! 

Dark Hunter Bounty (week of 02/24/2020): eliminate Turaga Nidhiki.

Weekly Round Up:

Airship Island

• The Ripple crew grabbed THE ORB, summoned the weird lights, and also some zombies (thanks Mazor <3). They're off the island now, flying North.
  • I'm not the only one that thinks it's weird OOC chat got involved with this right?
  • So, funnily enough, Those Frank Sinatra songs aren't just for entertainment.

Barraki Fortress

• Amartakonen almost dies when he slips up around Barraki Takadox.

Metru-Nui

• The Brute Squad travel to Po-Metru and get a transport ship from the vahki
  • The Taku party starts working on the Po-Metru Great Disc puzzle in the Sculpture Fields
  • Odd Tour Co. arrive at the Sculpture Fields.
  • Ta-Metru explodes and there's a zombie apocalypse. No Biggie.
  • Help please I'm very tired 

Silver Sea:

• The Metru-Nui forces fight back hordes of undead and make their way through the jungle to the overrun temple on the other side of the island: final showdown!

PERSONAL MUSHY GUSHY STUFF:

Okay, this is totally irrelevant but I just wanted to take a moment to say it's so great getting wake up and see you all bustling about in this imaginary world creating awesome stories together. I'm so happy we get to play! That said, we broke over 1,000 posts last week, and have been continuing to full steam ahead through the game. If you're wondering why I've taken a step back in my post activity compared to earlier in the game that's because we've hit the "off the rails" time of the game where we got a couple weeks to find out what emerges and which ending we're spiraling towards. I also work three jobs XD. Almost all of the major stages are set by you, the comm. Be you a weekend keyboard warrior, someone who stays up late to write early, or the player who drops in and out as life allows, I thank you all for making this possible. <3

Edited by Unreliable Narrator
Forgot Frankie.
  • Like 3

Happy chat.

Well, Nidhiki seems fun.

IC: The Informant(Duplicate)-Po-Metru

One of Informant's duplicates had found the group looking for the Po-Metru disk. He sat up on a ledge watching quietly.

Erm...how? He'd never been posted following them, has no idea which direction to go in order to find them, and the sculpture field is full of people carving sculptures big enough to be independent geographical landmarks. They don't exactly stand out what with all the other people doing pretty much the same stuff.

• Upvote 1

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

By the way, @Biological Chronicler the Po-Metru group is a few hours out in the sculpture fields and doesn't have any particular thing drawing attention to them what with how many work crews would be in the zone.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

6 minutes ago, Silvan Haven said:

By the way, @Biological Chronicler the Po-Metru group is a few hours out in the sculpture fields and doesn't have any particular thing drawing attention to them what with how many work crews would be in the zone.

Fenruki is also looking for the disk, he could have ran into them by mistake. Maybe he is asking for directions. The hole distance thing can be explained by differences between the time the group group's dialogue takes palce and the time Fenruki leaves the chute. He is also wearing a scout krana, so thaat would improve his travel time too.

3 minutes ago, Tarn said:

Not sure what you mean. They're in an alleyway away from crowds or the Vahki, so I'm not sure where the information Tinkerer's getting would be coming from, or how it would let him know it's specifically a Dark Hunter in a tight spot.

Basically he notices that something unusual is taking palce in that part of the city and correctly guesses that another Dark Hunter is involved. He doesn't see what's happening on the surveillance cameras but he does see signs of their presence, mostly after effects of energy discharge and the like. I'm really trying to think of ways to get these too involved in the setting as quickly as possible.