Six Kingdoms: Escapement - OOC Discussion

Unreliable Narrator

Since I might have a new character, I have to ask, how do you change font color on mobile? Because I’m going to need to be able to distinguish between Kanohi and the new character. (Ideally I would want to use green)

Edited by Harvali

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

Just for reference, I was picturing Ka’s acid as less potent than a Lehvak’s, since those bugs can freaking melt protosteel, and that seems super unbalanced. Also that maybe her acid glows like phosphorus paint, because she’s part Av-Matoran? It’s not charged with elemental light energy though, it just glows. It wouldn’t be useful against shadow.

Edit: Dang I might have to go back and reread Varxii’s scenes, @That Matoran with a Vahithat was a good moment.

Edited by Harvali
  • Like 2

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

@Unreliable Narrator could you give some details about the barraki armies?  I understand they are armies of sildiers of essentially every race portal'd in, but what about the composition of the armies?  Are there tanks? Artillery? War Rahi? Is it all foot soldiers in a barbarian zerg rush? Or are there some professional looking formations out there? Any cavalry charges happening?  Give us the battle deets!

In a world where heroes and villains battle for the fate of the universe‚ some people have normal lives and work normal jobs... Zimixes

Wow, checking BS01 really reveals how little we know canonically about the races the Barraki belong to. We know Takadox’s species can hypnotize, and we know a rough description of Ehlek’s race, but the rest? We only know they can use masks. And their sets are of them post mutation, we don’t know their natural forms. Except Nocturne I guess, if he shows up.

…Oh dang it, can Pridak use the Mask of Creation? Or is it Vahi rules where it’s difficult to control? 

Edited by Harvali

You had me actually rolling on the floor with Kuno Fursic.

Congratulations on page 46, @Unreliable Narrator. Oh Wait, it me!

I haven't even rolled out the battlemat for this game or called Initiative yet

Congratulations on page 47, @Unreliable Narrator. Oh wait, it me!

The skakdi variant of SKE2 worship something called the Krom

Congratulations on page 48, @Toru Nui! Toru asked if what Nuju was saying was the truth...

Nuju spoke what he believes to be true. He is pretty darn accurate.

Congratulations on Page 49 to @Tarn. Tarn asked to know something about Turaga Dume regarding SKE2.

Turaga Dume's official faction affiliation is Zakazian.

Edited by Unreliable Narrator
Page 49
  • Like 3

Happy chat.

Made a list of all the action going on in the Colosseum, since there's a lot happening.  I personally love how convoluted we made Turaga Dume's office.  I hope this helps people organize their characters and figure out what to do next.  There's a bit of confusion regarding the immediate assassination attempt taking place against Turaga Dume right now, so once that gets resolved and the timeline gets set then I'm sure many players will fats track themselves out into their next missions.

-=Dume’s Office=-   
Sans in the doorways 
 Waveahk and two Vahki behind him 
 Stannis by the door 
Knichou, chilling and texting Kanohi 
Jutori, Just became a Toa 
Jabali, Self-Conscious and noticing the action unfold 
Atami, held up from becoming a Toa 
 Vashni attacking Sidra 
 Zataka attacking Sidra 
Okuo pinning Dume 
 Dume being pinned 
Sidra, getting attacked behind the desk (one nektan by the window) 
Taja, zoning out 
Aradra, checking on Taja 
Leklo, still kind of hallucinating 
Korruhn, By Leklo, using gravity on the Rhotuka 
-=Colosseum General=- 
Raz, talking to Kanohi 
Kanohi, resting several floors down, talking to Raz 
Kovac, in the hospital 
Idlyx, taunting Kovac in the hospital 
Kohara, Talking to imprisoned Turaga Lhikan 
-=Cortex=- 
Mata-Nui Monster, trying to sit in the gameing chair 
Ostrox, about to fight Mata-Nui 
Mazor, debating whether or not to give the Krom Sphere to Mata-Nui 
Irna, Defensive against Mata-Nui 

Again, sorry if I missed someone, got the last action wrong, or misspelled someone's name :0

• Like 4

In a world where heroes and villains battle for the fate of the universe‚ some people have normal lives and work normal jobs... Zimixes

This. Is. So. Helpful. Thank you for putting that together! I lines up with what I was tracking, so I'm glad to know I'm on top of things. Just so players know, if I don't seem super active today it's because of preparations for the next thing. ;)

... And totally not because I'm putting together a second RPG based on Animal Crossing while I wait for my copy of Animal Crossing...

Happy chat.

Just to put it out there: Dume's office at the moment has the record for second highest gathering of player characters in one location at 16. And that's just one room.

(The highest was 17 PCs in the Po-Metru Sculpture Fields during the disk hunt.)

• Like 1

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Congrats @Azibo on Page 51! Azibo asked "Why does Mata-Nui want to kill and raise everyone?"

The concept of Life for a Great Spirit is different than that of a mortal. Death is just a part of a larger cycle. Everything has happened before. Everything will happen again. Everything is happening now...

Congrats @Tarn for Page 52. What's your question about SKE2?

• Like 1

Happy chat.

Great question!

The four toa of ice formed a barbershop quartet, according to prior SKE lore made by players. All the Mangai except Lhikan, Tuyet, and Nidhiki had drifted to the front lines over the past several years and never returned. Some were confirmed deceased, the barbershop quarter is now a trio, but others are MIA or POW.

• Like 2

Happy chat.

Hi everyone! As SKE2 looms near (8 days away!!) I have an important announcement to make. As some of you may know this game far outpaced my expectations. I've been scuttling around like a dizzy ussal to keep up, and you're all part of an incredible community that we all worked on and grew together. That said, some of you have asked if I'm okay, if I'm hanging in there, and if I should seek out some help. 

I'm not one to hold onto something and horde it like a dragon. So I asked someone to join the GM team for SKE in April. I've always found them to be genuinely friendly, collaborative, and ready to make a story with others. In a sense, you could say they "play well."

Please give a big congratulations to @Vezok's Friend

• Like 8

Happy chat.

Congrats @Vezok's Friend

Welcome to The Endgame!

Here we are, the final week of SK:E. I’m so excited for what’s about to happen. The conclusion of this story, whatever you choose, will affect the next story we tell together in Six Kingdoms: Impact/Rebirth. I’ll do my best to be available as we approach the end for PMs, responses, etc. I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the joy you’ve given me in being able to run this game for a group of such enthusiastic role players!

Cheers,

UN

Dark Hunter Hits:

• Get Nidhiki
  • Steal the mask of creation

Last Week:

• Coliseum: The Great Disks were assembled and several matoran who’d searched for the artifacts were turned into toa by Turaga Dume. Dume revealed the Great Disks were to make a disk of time, and the machine Nuparu fixed would create a toa of time. Dume wanted the toa of time to go back to the day the barraki ceded from the Order of Mata-Nui and use a nova blast to destroy them all in one surprise bombing. After a surprise assassination attempt by Sidra, Dume used the last of his power to turn the last few matoran into toa and then passed. The warlord Zataka disintegrated his reanimated corpse after observing a series of tattoos on his body.
  • Ga, Ta, Ko, and Onu-Metru: the forces of the League are kept at bay by Metru-Nui’s defenders. 
  • Po-Metru: Leonn, Rose, and Skyra defeated Carapar! His forces scattered from the region of stone to rejoin other barraki in Ga-Metru and Ko-Metru.
  • Le-Metru: Barraki Ehlek, with the help of Zaliyah, successfully destroyed the chute system’s main power stations. They have taken Le-Metru, making it next to impossible to reclaim.
  • The Cortex: Mata-Nui’s kaita avatar requested the Krom Sphere from Mazor. Irna supported Mazor in not giving in, and Ostrox attempted to attack Mata-Nui before fleeing the Cortex to explore other regions of the Great-Spirit’s mind.
  • Coliseum Prisons: Lhikan revealed Axonn’s secret power to Kohara, Waveahk made a wish, and so did Lhikan. Nidhiki revealed Lhikan couldn’t have killed Tuyet in the Great Temple because he killed her in Le-Metru.

UPDATE:

Hi everyone, please note after Sidra's attack against the Great Disk fusion of five of the Great Disks (Ta-Metru wasn't fused by Dume), I've consulted a the kanoka crafting charts on BSO1 and done a little extrapolating and also gotten @Silvan Haven to help out since they're good at keeping stuff in line with canon lore. The fused Great Disk in Atamai's bag could be forged into a mask of clairvoyance. As such, activating the level 9 Great Disk of Clairvoyance causes visions of the future or the past and exhausts the target.

Update 2: 

Congratulations @pokemonlover360 for making the most recent page (55)! They asked about the green miasma that grants wishes and its relation to SKE2...

The people of this world are builders, but look into their hearts... 

• Like 3

Happy chat.

By the time I come it, so it does end...

• Like 2
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur