Six Kingdoms: Escapement - Gameplay

Unreliable Narrator

IC: Vyarik Onu-Metru (near Nuparu's workshop)

"We could wait until the visitor leaves... or kill them both." Vyarik replies, his tone indicating he had no preference between the two, "Either way, it must be done quickly. The city is on high alert, and the Vahki will be drawn to any disturbance."

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

6 minutes ago, Nato the Traveler said:

IC: Vyarik Onu-Metru (near Nuparu's workshop)

"We could wait until the visitor leaves... or kill them both." Vyarik replies, his tone indicating he had no preference between the two, "Either way, it must be done quickly. The city is on high alert, and the Vahki will be drawn to any disturbance."

IC: Thom - Onu-Metru (Near Nuparu's place)

"Well..." He glanced to Nuparu's door briefly. "Don't reckon the boss'll like it if we smoke 'em both."

His arms folded, and he pointed at the rooftops above. "Why don't ya give 'im a couple 'a knocks on door, once his visitor's gone. I can blast him from up there if he runs. Or, before. Not getting close to 'im, though."

IC: Vyarik - Onu-Metru (near Nuparu's house)

"Very well. We shall wait."

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Thom - Onu-Metru (Near Nuparu's Place)

The Skakdi shrugged, leaning against the wall. He felt around his cloak, before his hand emerged from it, holding another of the green and red fruits he had been eating previously.

"Mango?" Thom offered, genuinely.

Edited by Dane
spelling error

IC, Atamai: Onu-Metru

Yeah, Jutori’s definitely looking for the Great Disks. 

“Alrighty then, we’re all set I guess. Follow me to the main entrance, please.”

I began leading the group toward the public entrance. The usual hustle and bustle of the Metru was a little lighter than usual- probably owing to the Turaga’s announcement. 

Well it’s a good thing we now have a Toa and a Matoran wearing power armor. If I can convince them to go deeper into the Archives with me, they can act as protection against anything dangerous. 

As we approached the sliding doors of the entrance I turned and looked back at my tour group. “Anything in particular you’d want to see first? Weapons, documents, Rahi?”

IC: Jutori - Onu-Metru, Archives entrance 

I didn't disagree with what Tallea was saying, and I didn't want my perceived lack of interest in finding a Disk mistaken for lack of patriotism. 

"True," I said. "But it still isn't my place, I think. Who knows where those things could be hidden--I expect by tomorrow I'll be seeing news reports on my iStone about some poor fellow who was melted down in the Great Furnace trying to find one."

I turned to our guide. "Weapons," I said.

Edited by King of Kings
added the all-important purple

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Nuparu, Nuparu’s Workshop, Onu-Metru

Nuparu nearly lost himself in the designs shown on the iStone data tablet. They were the wild and beautiful projects only dreamable in Artahka’s realm of abundance. Armor that could mold itself to the environment around it, a backpack case that did the same -- adaptive technology was astounding in and of itself. He wanted to ask if they had applied it to sleeping arrangements. Instead, he said; 

“I appreciate you visiting me, but you are mistaken. I am no longer Turaga Dume’s chief engineer, and can’t provide as much as when I was. However, if my social standing allows I am more than happy to provide reference. Metru-Nui will be needing a new spokesperson for us designers. With your adaptive armor maybe you could set an example?

“I’m sorry to hear about Artahka. I was hoping to visit someday. The blockade has eliminated our trade routes, but we receive a small refugee airship. They’re currently in Ta-Metru if you wanted to visit them. Maybe someone you know is there? Come, I want to show you something.

Nuparu beckoned Knichou to follow him into his workshop, pointing at a strange device in the middle stages of prototyping. It was a large circular structure, with slots for kanoka discs along its rim. A circular platform in the center, big enough for a toa, formed the base of the structure. Paneling lay on the ground waiting to be welded on, and its exposed wires were a mess of colors. “Turaga Dume commissioned this, but I’m afraid I don’t have the heart to finish. What do you make of this?”

Happy chat.

19 hours ago, Keeper of Kraata said:

"Mistakes, yes, but I don't expect them to make errors." Skorm sighed. "Something else is at play, I think. But it is our duty to investigate the wreck, and so we shall."

IC:

Irna sat on a rock by the shore, looking out at the tide of silver that crept close to her toes, and listening to Skorm and ... Varxii, was it? She didn't speak -- Irna knew nothing of the Nynrah of which the two discussed -- but she cocked her head slightly, hoping to learn more from them.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Iona [Silver Sea Island Base]

The voice, a deep tone that resonated through the cramped confines of the makeshift base, startled the Ba-Toa and she flinched involuntariy.

Did he really have to-

"They're in good working order, for tha most part," Iona replied, turning to face the gigantic golden warrior who was ostensibly her boss. Brutaka was imposing, as a general rule, though even he seemed to be weary from the near constant combat that they saw out here. "Should be all good to go whenever they're needed. Which ah, I guess is gonna be soon, yeah?"

From beneath her Kanohi she felt herself almost flinch from the casual tone that slipped out.

Edited by sunflower

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Brutaka, island base, Silver Sea

The tent was hot in the tropical afternoon. Small flies buzzed near the ceiling. 

Brutaka looked Iona over with a sense of superior command. He had cleaned his armor since the battle. Iona was spattered in vahki oil. Her casual tone wasn't lost on him, but he also didn't chastise her for it. Instead, he turned back toward the tent flap and nodded outside. "Walk with me."

He led her out from the tent in the courtyard of the liberated fortress and down towards the beach. He strode with hands behind his back, Iona struggling to keep up with the titan’s languid pace. Soft sand gave way beneath their feet before Brutaka spoke again. It caught Iona off guard.

“Your team disabled the hau-shield quicker than I anticipated. I’m grateful. Several of my men’s lives were spared with your speed and good judgement. You’re turning out to be a rather good officer.” He didn’t stop walking.

Iona spluttered, turning her head to one side as she let out a deep breath, then caught herself as she tried to catch up. “Uh, thanks. I’m just trying to do my best given the circumstances.”

Brutaka stopped. Iona nearly walked into him.

“You give yourself too little credit. A compliment from your superior was given. Accept it.”

Iona tried nodding. It felt stiff and incredibly uncomforting, like nails on the chalkboard of the soul.

“There may be some hope for you yet.” Brutaka laughed as he resumed walking. “After observing your performance on the field, your abilities with your team, and your compassion for your subordinates I have determined you fit for an opportunity. Tell me, have you heard of the Order of Mata-Nui?”

Edited by Unreliable Narrator
extended with player permission

Happy chat.

8 hours ago, Dane said:

"Mango?" Thom offered, genuinely.

IC: Vyarik - Onu-Metru (near Nuparu's place)

"No, thank you," he replied, with as much of a veneer of politeness as he could manage.

Though Thom had given him no reason to be distrustful as of yet, Vyarik knew all too well that some Dark Hunters were repeat offenders when it came to their partners turning up dead. Given Thom's apparent aversion to close quarters combat, Vyarik certainly wasn't going to put it past him to use poison as a tactic. 

"When it is done, we will likely need to flee before the Vahki arrive," he said, "Have an escape plan prepared."

35 minutes ago, Nato the Traveler said:

The Skakdi chomped a hunk of fruit off, munching loudly.

"Well, that's easy fer - CRUNCH - ya, isn't it? With that - CHOMP - shrinkin' thing ya can do."

Thom waved a hand to the rooftops above them, mango still firmly in his other claws. "And...disappearin' isn't no issue fer me. Not if I get a headstart."

"Good. Our leader would be displeased if our operation here was compromised," he replied, leaning back against the wall behind him, "And I suspect there is much more to be done in this city before we are all recalled to Odina."

4 hours ago, Unreliable Narrator said:

IC: Knichou, Nuparu's Workshop, Onu-Metru

Knichou was surprised to hear about Nuparu's demotion - clearly it either just happened, wasn't meant to be public yet, or both. It was unfortunate timing that Knichou did not find him sooner. The news of an Artahkan refugee ship was good - perhaps more of his former co-workers heeded his warnings and made it out like he did.

4 hours ago, Unreliable Narrator said:

"Come, I want to show you something. Turaga Dume commissioned this, but I’m afraid I don’t have the heart to finish. What do you make of this?"

Nuparu led Knichou to the back of his workshop, where a rather large and intricate prototype was left unfinished. Knichou paced around the device, examining the structure, looking for details like control panels, clusters of wiring, kitbashed parts from more well known equipment, anything that would give a basic idea of the machine's function.

"On first impression, it looks like this device is meant to channel the power of multiple kanoka into... whatever is in the center of it. I could only guess as to why - depending on what kanoka you're using, there could be wildly different reactions. Maybe it's meant to be a teleporter? Perhaps it's for using regeneration disks to fix the target? Whatever purpose this device was required for is clearly tied to the disks it's meant to be used with..."

Knichou's thoughts drifted to that annoying broadcast from earlier.

"... this wouldn't have anything to do with Dume's message about searching for the great disks, would it?"

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 1

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Thom - Onu-Metru (Waiting it out)

The gunman had soon finished his second fruit, licking his fingers and picking some pulp from his large teeth. 

"'ope not. This place is terrible." Thom chuckled to himself, eye flashing momentarily.

Walls became invisible for a period as he checked behind the door of the workshop, zeroing in on the individuals inside. His X-Ray vision made them easy to spot, though Thom almost wished it came with enhanced hearing, too.

"Well...they're both right at back. Just talkin'." He confirmed. "From looks of their position 'nd that, looks like our mark's showin' 'im something. Couldn't say wot, though."

His eye flashed again, vision reverting to normal.

Edited by Dane

IC: Vyarik - Onu-Metru (near Nuparu's workshop)

"He's an inventor, so probably an invention," Vyarik replied, "The last he will ever make."

IC: Iona [Silver Sea Island Beach]

A'ight big guy where's this going?

Wordlessly, Iona listened as Brutaka spoke, doing her best to keep up with the much larger warrior in the sand.

An opportunity? Iona's mind began to spin.

The what of Mata Nui now?

"Ah, can't say I have. Uh sir," She replied, managing to find words enough to respond. Properly this time too! "If ya don't mind me asking- sir, what do you mean by an opportunity? What's this Order? I appreciate the idea of a promotion but... still kinda new to all this Toa stuff, yeah? I'm sure there are some around with way more experience than me?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Triki, Ga-Metru

Triki exited the chute station in Ga-Metru, cutting off a few chute loaders as he pulled his Hover Bike out of the magnetized protodermis.  He looked around at the various ornate buildings surrounding him, and a mischievous grin spread across his mask.  The Turaga had said something about finding discs, and Triki was always one for a treasure hunt.  "This seem-be like a place-good to search-seek for shiny-pretty discs," he said to himself.  Starting up his Hover Bike, he rose into the air and started to fly between the streets of Ga-Metru...

OOC: I guess open to interactions.  :shrugs: 

:music: 

OOC: @BULiK, @sunflower, late night short post. Didn't want to leave you hanging.

“I wonder as much,” Nuparu said with a sigh. “It’s all too conveniently timed. This wasn’t originally my design. The Toa Mangai found it early on in the war, I was told. I was tasked with completing it, but…”

He placed a hand on the jumbled together prototype. “I’m not sure it’s in our interest to complete it. Lhikan said,” Nuparu caught himself. “I’ve said too much. Thank you for looking it over. Maybe Turaga Dume will decide you’re worthy of picking up where I stopped. Look at me all out of sorts. Was there anything else you were wanting to ask me about?”

IC: Brutaka, Island outpost, Silver Sea

“Yes, many have experience, but I see a certain destiny in you,” Brutaka replied. “Have you stopped to consider what’s behind this conflict? For example, I’m no matoran, and yet I fight for their cause.”

Happy chat.

IC Kilo-M9 – Onu-Metru, the Archives:

Auditory signal detected in nearby proximity.

Deactivating sleep mode. Restoring normal system functionality. Engaging OS wake-up boot.

Citizen Pacification Unit OS Ver. 1.2 unit designation K1R1 Kilo-M9.

Wake-up boot complete.

Analyzing audio signal. Comparing to sound memory bank…

Match found: footsteps. Likely bipedal. Possible sentient, lighter sound suggests Matoran.

Entering stealth mode. Lowering ocular illumination. Decreasing motor drive speed.

New objective: Identify incoming target. Engage if necessary.

Kaj had decided to take a break from work today. The day in and day out grind of guarding the upper levels was something he had longed to get away from, at least for a moment. The last time he had anything close to excitement was when a furnace salamander had gone for a run through the reptile wing of the Archives. He was curious to go see it again. Currently, he was making his way down to one of the storage floors. Creatures in stasis that had yet to be placed back in their exhibits were kept here, in varying levels of security. The salamander was technically in a light restricted area, but what the Vahki didn’t see wouldn’t hurt them.

A quick trek down the hallways lead him to the stasis tube he was searching for. It was a thing of beauty, a reptile with wings who was about the size of a toa. What a fascinating creature! He was about to head back to his post when something to the side caught his eye. Higher up the wall was a metallic object, partially embedded in the earth and stone. He went to flip the light on his iStone tablet on when a sudden message from Turaga Dume started playing. Kaj dropped the tablet in surprise, and it clattered to the ground as the turaga began his speech.

“My people, your turaga brings good news.”

Kaj left the tablet on the ground as he investigated the object on the wall. It was higher up than he could reach, but he stretched his arms and legs to try to get a good look at it. Oddly, his efforts seemed to be working; he was within reach of the curious item.

“The vahki will no longer need to sweep our streets and request access to our homes.”

His hand was about to touch the curious item, but seemed to stop a short distance away, almost as if something was in the way. Kaj was within eye level of the object and could now make out the details. It was a decapitated Vahki head.

“And in the war against those who no longer walk in the light we must be ever vigilant,” the Turaga continued, raising his hands in a grand display.

Something felt wrong to Kaj. How was he eye level with the Vahki head, and why couldn’t he touch it? He was breathing heavily now from exertion. His limbs were heavy. He needed to lie down. As he looked down, he caught a glimpse of his tablet still playing the address. It was far below. He was standing in what appeared to be a sphere of energy. He recognized this type of containment.

“Find them and Mata Nui will reward you with the powers of toa to save and spread his light.”

With what energy he had left, Kaj craned his neck to look up. Despite the haze that was clouding his vision, he recognized the dark silhouette climbing across the ceiling towards him, and the blank stare of the glowing green eyes that came with it.

“Remember the virtues. Be United. Do your Duty. Fulfill your Destiny.”

Recognition in his mind turned to horror, but he no longer had the energy to scream. Darkness consumed him.

“You are safe in the light.”

Kaj would soon be found sitting against the wall in one of the primary access tunnels of the exhibit storage zone. Whether he was found and awoken by Vahki or his fellow archivists, the result would be the same: He would claim to have been attacked, but his story would fall on deaf ears. There was nary a scratch on him, and his valuables were still in place. His unconscious state would be chalked up to stress from work or laziness. He was missing a Kanoka, sure, but he had probably misplaced it or dropped it somewhere. Just another wise guy trying to get out of work. Besides, who would believe a story that crazy? They were long since banished from the city or destroyed, and the Vahki were keeping everyone safe.

There was no way a Kralhi could still be around, right?

Objective completed. Target is being transferred back to work station. Effects of pacification temporary. Efficiency of city will not be negatively impacted.

Recording of Turaga Dume added to memory banks. Analyzing audio. Generating transcript.

Analysis of message complete. Conclusion: citizens likely to leave work in order to search for disks. If large numbers of citizens search for great disks, efficiency of city will be hindered. Solution: Apprehend wandering citizens and return them to proper work stations.

Beginning patrol of local area...

• Like 2

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Karista - Ga-Metru

After taking a moment to collect herself, Karista takes a step out of the alleyway and alarmingly, into the path of a green being on some kind of hovering vehicle. She frantically stumbles back, falling on her rear back into the alley. Crazy driver...

OOC: Almost getting run over by @xccj, thanks Narrator

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Nato the Traveler said:

"He's an inventor, so probably an invention," Vyarik replied, "The last he will ever make."

He shrugged again, leaning back against the wall.

"...Wot's your name, then, if we're workin' together."

IC Stannis | Onu-Metru (somewhere near Nuparu)

There wasn't really a record that showed how long Stannis had been in Metru Nui, and reports varied wildly in detail and veracity. Some thought he had been there for a thousand years, some believed he'd been there for less than a decade, and still others firmly stated that they'd seen him ten thousand years before then. All the reports were true. Stannis had visited the famed city many times over the years, but never stayed very long, usually achieving his directive and then moving on to the next adventure, but he did understand the lay of the city in a general sense, and see the effects the passing of ages took on the famed City of Legends.

Part warrior, part historian, on most visits to Metru Nui he would stop by the Towers of Knowledge to meditate after depositing his records and chronicles with archivists in Onu-Metru for them to examine and store them. The Archives was where he was headed, pack full of iStones and journals slung over his shoulder, when he felt a familiar tug on his spirit. He paused, took an instance to sense his surroundings, and then resumed walking as though nothing happened.

Something was wrong. He was walking that street for a reason. There were no coincidences in life. He needed to prepare. 

Lost in the rumble of drills and machinery, he hoped, were the words he whispered seemingly to himself: "May the Great Spirit grant me the ability to sense the intent of the people around me. May those who would do harm to me or my fellow faithful appear to me in a red aura, and may my fellows appear in a blue aura, and all those without intent either way appear in a grey aura. May these auras not be blinding to me, nor shall they appear beyond a range of one hundred meters. Amen."

"Input: Accepted," he heard in his mind, just in time as he rounded a corner, paused for a moment, and turned back. 

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Like 1

IC: Iona [Silver Sea Island Beach]

Surely this was some kind of test, right? The massive golden commander that she kept her pace brisk to keep up with knew as well as her what had ravaged the universe, yes?

"Uh, I 'suppose I never really thought about it. Sir. There are good people out in the universe, not just Matoran and Toa right? Those that want to do right for the people that can't defend themselves."

"If you don't mind, I guess I always assumed you were a, ah, rather outsanding example of that."

• Like 1

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Knichou, Nuparu's Workshop, Onu-Metru

“I wonder as much."

Wait, he isn't -

"It’s all too conveniently timed"

- sure of what it does -

"This wasn’t originally my design. The Toa Mangai found it early on in the war, I was told. I was tasked with completing it, but…”

- either?

Knichou was surprised at this revelation - he presumed Nuparu's question was a test of Knichou's knowledge. Some way to ascertain how quickly Knichou could reverse-engineer what his invention did. But clearly Nuparu was struggling with the same questions Knichou had about this device's purpose. Perhaps it was still a test, but clearly nothing about this meeting was as simple as it seemed to be on first glance.

“I’m not sure it’s in our interest to complete it. Lhikan said -”

Knichou raised an eyebrow as the Onu-Matoran quickly pulled the emergency brakes on his train of thought. Lhikan said? Is that why Dume demoted Nuparu? The potential implications...

“I’ve said too much. Thank you for looking it over. Maybe Turaga Dume will decide you’re worthy of picking up where I stopped. Look at me all out of sorts. Was there anything else you were wanting to ask me about?”

Knichou was silent for a moment, the Fe-Matoran considering his next move while trying to keep his mind from theorizing too much about what he had just heard. Clearly there were many crucial details Nuparu did not want to reveal - perhaps if Knichou was able to gain more of Nuparu's trust, he would learn more. If Nuparu was just demoted, then that meant that Dume might send someone to repossess that device and any documents related to it - clearly it was one of a kind, and Dume was highly invested in its completion. Now might be Knichou's only chance to learn more from Nuparu before he was completely removed from the project. Perhaps being further away from the source of Nuparu's stress and regrets would make the Onu-Matoran inventor more less uneasy...

"Well, there's a lot I'd like to discuss about how you were able to design the Vahki's speech systems, but I also haven't had anything to eat since I arrived at Onu-Metru. I saw this pizza place a few blocks away - from what I could tell it cooks it Po-Metru style. Prince Piakka? Pro Pekka? Papa Pedro's? I can't remember the name, but it sounded funny. Would you want to grab a bite to eat there and talk a bit more before I left?"

• Like 1

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Tallea - Onu-Metru

IC: Do you have a section on the Toa Mangai? I plan on going after the disks and having an idea of the thought processes of those who presumably hid them would be most useful."

• Like 1

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC, Atamai: Onu-Metru

”Uh, well any information on the Mangai would be on the first level, which is where most informational material is kept.”

I thought for a moment. Tallea wanted to go after the Great Disks, and Jutori most likely did too, judging by the way he was acting. This could work. 

“If it’s the Great Disks you’re after,” I said to the group in a low voice, “I think I might have an idea. But I won’t talk about it here- let’s wait until we’re alone first.”

I looked around briefly to make sure nobody overheard what I had just said. “Anyway, we can hit the informational section first so that Tallea can get her info on the Mangai, then we can head down to the second level and take a look at the weapons.”

"Hey, watch-be where you walk-step!" Triki yells back at the pedestrian he had nearly rammed into.  However, glancing back, he didn't see the parked chute loader; his Hover-Bike clipped it and sent him spinning around, which caused the engine to stall and forced the whole bike to drop to the ground.

"Whoa, fun-crash," Triki said, trying to get his bearing as he tumbled off the bike.  "Well, I've much-been in ever-worst.  Looks like this will need a bit of fix-tinkering."

He glances back at the alley where Karista had walked back into.  "Hey, crash-maker, what-be you doing in this bike street-path?"

IC: Jutori - Onu-Metru, Archives entrance

I considered things for a moment. There were six disks, and three Matoran present, including me. Perhaps the answer wasn't subterfuge or greed, but instead...

I nodded slowly, then looked to Tallea and shrugged. "I have to confess, then: I'm a fool after all."

Edited by King of Kings
fixed the wording to clarify because it made it sound like jutori wasn't acknowledging vashni

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

"Oh, I gets it, you understand-no chute speak," Triki says to Karista.  "Is problem-no, most Matoran no-get my awesome-o lingo.  It happens 'cause I'm too cool for school."

He waves as the Ga-Matoran who was Revamp, apparently not confused by the unusual color scheme.  "Heya, friend-folk.  I'm fine-good, just need to quick-fix bike and then I can return to disc-searching!"  He pats the wreckage of the Hover-Bike, causing a large panel to fall off the side.  "Hmm, may require long-fix, actually."

Karista's head was reeling with these new phrases, made all the worse by this dialect she'd never heard before. Chute speak? Lingo? School?

Another one of the small beings, this one blue, had approached to help. Karista forces herself up before anyone gets a closer look at her. "Just a bit... um... startled! Yes."

3 hours ago, Dane said:

He shrugged again, leaning back against the wall.

"...Wot's your name, then, if we're workin' together."

"My name is Vyarik. I never bothered with a code name."

IC: Triki, Ga-Metru

"Hey, don't up-mess my master work; it's very delicate!" Triki exclaims, pushing Revamp away from the bike.  From what could be seen of the interior, the bike is barely holding together, with a lot of unusual techniques and designs and shoddy parts.  By all accounts, the thing shouldn't work, but somehow he had been able to fly it moments earlier.

"Ah, I see-sight the problem; pistons melt-bent and instead smash-blasting exhaust vent," Triki says.  "Gonna need more Gukko wax to smooth-shine it together.  Guess it can be parked here for now... adventure continue-be on foot now!"  As he starts grabbing some of his equipment off the bike, he hears Revamp's request.  "Sure be, fun-join companion on epic adventures to seek-find disc of legends!  I hope-be it's Reconstruct at Random."  It would appear to be that Triki is happy to have Revamp tag along, although it could be difficult to determine that based on his slang...

"That sounds great... I think?" Karista catches the blue one giving her a side eye and grins as she takes a step back. "You two have fun... and I guess I'll... go."