Six Kingdoms: Escapement - Gameplay

Unreliable Narrator

IC: Lhikan | Coliseum Prisons

“What happened to me?” Lhikan said, seemingly dazed by seeing a specter of his past return. He remembered the Nui-Rama plague on the Northern Continent, but it was so long ago. He’d been a young toa, hadn’t even met Nidhiki -- the traitor he swore to kill -- yet, and full of the fiery spirit toa of fire were known for. Seeing Sans again was even a little, dare he think it, embarrassing? In a weird way, he’d finally caught up with a role model of his own. And as always he’d failed miserably. After what he’d just witnessed in the prisons, he couldn’t hold his crime back anymore.

“My destiny was completed. I killed a toa with my bare hands. My own sister, Tuyet. I went missing because Turaga Dume rightfully arrested me. I don’t know why I did it, but I did. I was there Sans, on my knees with her dying in my arms in the most sacred place imaginable. And that was my destiny. I thought it would have been saving this city like we Mangai did before with the Kanohi Dragon. I thought it would have been bringing up the next generation of toa to protect Metru-Nui. I thought it might be serving the Great Spirit. But no, my destiny was to steal the Great Disks from the Great Temple and murder the only hero willing to stand in my way Because I couldn’t let Dume just --” His voice disappeared, he couldn’t speak. He’d bordered on the curse of Truth. If he ever got out he’d kill Axonn too. “Just… I’m sorry.”

Happy chat.

IC Stannis | Coliseum (...there and back again)

When the time was right as the Taku drew near to the Coliseum the Wanderer jettisoned the ancient toa canister and turned on the phasing feature with the flip of a switch. The fall was not long, as they were not far from the building to start, and it was mere seconds before he was inside the many bureaucratic centre of the city. The floors whizzed by like pages of a book one by one—he even saw Dume's face whiz by, featuring a gathering of toa, turaga, and the warlord Zataka (it was about time she showed up, he thought) and then they were gone—but he was not aiming for the Turaga's office as his destination. Four floors later, the canister met its mark. 

Though he had spoken of the virtue of expediency in getting to Dume to deliver the discs and fulfilling whatever fates Destiny had in mind, he had not intended to be among the first there, as his mission had been starkly different from his companions'. It was said the great discs were told to become toa by Turaga Dume's hand, and there were those on the Taku who made it their quest to be toa heroes, but Stannis' concern was not in who endured an apotheosis or controlling the conversations they had with the dear leader—his goal had always been one of knowledge, the trading of it, the obtaining of it, and exploring the secrets trapped in a web of shadows. The creation of toa was not a risk he concerned himself with, and if the disks were bait for Dume to focus on them and the matoran who brought them to him that meant the ancient machine was key information Stannis could focus on.

Unfortunately for Stannis, he was old, and his memory on the intricacies of Metru Nui architecture was not among the sharpest. It was true that at one point long ago Floor 46 B held the private halls of the turaga. It was also true that fifteen thousand years ago a renovation was completed by a certain architect named Ambajes at the request of Dume, and the apartments were moved two floors up for better feng shui. Stannis had not visited the turaga since the renovation took place, and though he might have been aware of it in tasing at some point it was not relevant at the time and he had seemingly forgotten it. That is, until he exited the canister and came face-to-face with a vacant space with storage boxes where messy desks and empty hallways once were. He grumbled something about remembering the changes then, and busied himself with moving forward. Something tugged him upwards, and so he resolved to take the steps to the floors above him.

Finding the stairwells were no issue, nor did he encounter any resistance as he ascended them. Once he reached Floor 28 B and checked the layout thence, he discovered a pair of vahki monitoring the paths. He ducked out of the way before they spotted him and vanished in the labyrinth of dimly lit conference rooms, dark and pristine from disuse which hid his grey cloaked self nicely. He stopped a moment, checked to see if the automatons had noticed anything, and then moved on after hearing nothing. 

Thankfully, Ambajes had not changed the layout of the new office floor too dramatically, and Stannis wondered if it was the man's idea at a con, pretending that his new design was somehow more favorable by an unseen spirit all in the name of getting rich off the teat of government. Whatever the case, Stannis was able to find his way rather easily, and soon arrived at the Turaga's private office.

"Oh great, they're turned off," the old toa muttered as he approached one of the terminals with consternation. They all looked the same, emblazoned with the logo of some fruit behind them and with obsidian black screens that featured an imperceptible blip that changed location across the monitor which Stannis failed to notice. He spent a moment looking over the computers and took a deep breath. Feel, don't think. What is missing in this picture? He tapped his chin, unsure of what he needed to do, and tried talking to it to make it do something, then searched the exterior for a button of some sort; touching the screen itself did nothing. "How do I turn this thing on...?" he mumbled.

He finally took his rucksack off to move with better ease and set the sack on the desk, in doing so accidentally moving the mouse. Instantly, the terminal flared to life, revealing the desktop image of a rolling green hill with bright blue skies with a banner at the top of the screen that said Welcome Turaga Doom-ah. Stannis jerked his head back in surprise, then shrugged. "Apparently all I had to do was touch the ball... thing... Mata Nui works in mysterious ways."

Seizing the mouse, he explored the options on the unlocked computer. As it turned out, he and Dume were both old men with little technological affinity, leaving the entirety of the system's knowledge at Stannis' disposal. Quickly he opened his rucksack and withdrew from it a large hard drive, and then plugged it into the unlocked terminal. His contacts in the Archives had carefully instructed him what to do and broke it down to a set of steps on a notepad. There was only one thing underlined: "Drop app named Switcheroo into desktop." He pulled it from the device's menu and placed into the computer, and their programs in the filed quickly went to work executing their tasks, spreading information at key pre-set folders within the network and searching for keywords, which it then consolidated and input copies of those documents within the drive. 

None of that really made sense to Stannis, he was just following the directions given, but he did know how E-mail worked and he busied himself with checking Dume's correspondence logs. He scanned the first two lines of each one as he scrolled through the inbox:

Dear Sir, Hello Again sir Turaga Doom, Thanks You for your time. My name again  is Lord Fursic Kuno, estranged Prince and First Son of one of the Great Houses of the Dasaka Empire of the Kentoku Archipelago, and I am thank you for sending me Widgets for make release my aunt Relisai...

BEEG DEEK ENERGEE lots of people are talking about mah deek sometimes I have up to thirty, forty people up on mah deek, and I get tons of people asking me, man, how do you keep your deek so biog and strong, and lemme tell ya that, ain't NO ONE who has a deek as long and hefty as I do ...

CALL ONE EIGHT HUNNED WIDGETS NOW one eight hunned widgets now ONE EIGHT HUNNED WIDGETS NOW one eight hunned widgets now ONE EIGHT HUNNED WIDGETS NOW one eight hunned widgets now ONE EIGHT HUNNED WIDGETS NOW one eight hunned widgets now ...

Dear Turaga Dume, are YOU in love with a Ce-Toa? How can you tell for sure??? They can get InSiDe YoUr HeAd—in fact, they could be affecting your senses right now and you wouldn't even know it! That's why I am here to be your Certified Hypno-Love Coach, and why YOU should come... 

Dear Turaga, I know you have other things you are probably more concerned about, but since you continue to assure me that my work is of highest importance to Metru Nui and you take great personal interest in my endeavor, I thought it was worth mentioning that I have some thoughts ...

Stannis opened the last one, revealing a conversation between Dume and the inventor Nuparu. In it, Nuparu laid out some of his concerns on the machine, many of which Stannis already knew from witnessing the contents of the memory crystal, but according to the datestamp the message had been written before his venting to the crystal. It featured a back-and-forth between the two men, and as Stannis read through them he realized the moment Nuparu attempted to discuss the issues with the machine in person had not been the first time he spoke to Dume about them. 

In fact, it hadn't even been the second time. By the time Dume visited the workshop, the turaga was already incensed by Nuparu. Dume's replied were polite at first, but verged towards blunt and perfunctory towards the end, telling the inventor to stop asking questions, to follow his orders, and seemed angry at his pushing back. Whether that protestation was what caused Dume to decide to retire the famed inventor was not clear, but it seemed damning just the same.

Stannis also searched for Dark Hunters and predictably found some further damning smutty messages featuring a dancing gif of Lariska, but nothing that indicated Dume had used his office's communications to have Nuparu murdered. That, Stannis found, was a relief. Just the same, he searched for his machine and relics but only discovered more messages from Nuparu and various reports from the Archives personnel, which again were informations the Wanderer already gleaned. 

The computer beeped gently, indicating the file transfers were complete, and he looked to his list of tasks for the next item. "Remove device safely from device," it said, with an arrow pointing to a small eject button. Stannis did as it said, and then removed the drive when a second chime indicated it was alright to do so, and promptly stashed it in his rucksack again. 

On the screen, a new dialog opened up. It was a loading line, already at 3%. Stannis locked the screen and walked away.

3 hours ago, Snelly said:

.:Stannis, can you hear me?:. Vashni asked telepathically.

The message was faint, affected both by the building's interior defenses and Stannis' own mental conditioning, but he thought his reply. .:I can. My task is done. How are the Matoran?:

He gathered his things and quietly headed for the secure stairwell again. 

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Like 5

IC: Sans, Heart to Heart

"Little Lhii..." Sans could tell, just uttering that long-forgotten nickname made Lhikan jerk his head away towards the floor.  Sans reached out with his elemental powers and could detect the water building in his fiery, now so old, eyes.  "It's okay, Lhikan.  It's okay."  Sans put the staff down beside him, and sat criss-cross on the ground, placing one palm against the screen dividing them.  "Lhikan, I'm proud to have called you brother.  It was never your Toa power that made you strong, it was your heart."  Sans let the moments hand heavy and silent before speaking again.  "So you're the one who hid the disks int he first place.  I helped some Matoran find the one in Le-Metru.  The chutes were quite the surfing experience, huhuhuhu."  This chuckle was sad, but hopefully the happiness there could penetrate Lhikan's heart and make his old friend smile again.  "So you messed up, Lhikan.  It is wrong to murder your brother and sister Toa.  But I forgive you, Lhikan.  Seeing you here, today, right now, even with everything, seeing you again, fills my heart with determination.  My group gave our disks to Turaga Dume.  he made all three Matoran into new Toa!  Does that alarm you?  Does Dume truly plan to use them so maliciously?  He should have more now, I think.  Some airship was landing and I think they said they had one.  Before long, he'll probably have them all.  Is that so bad?  Do you know exactly what he plans to do with them?"

Sans stood, and picked his staff up again while his old friend watched.  "I'm down here with a few others investigating this headless monster that I guess broke out of here.  Did you see it?  Anything you can tell me about it?  After this, I'm going back to Turaga Dume to present my findings.  I'll ask him to release you into my care, if you'll follow me.  There's some new Toa out there who need my help, and I'm sure they could use yours too.  The Barraki have landed throughout Metru-Nui.  Some terrorist crashed an airship in the Forge District in Ta-Metru earlier, and literal zombies have been rising up everywhere the dead lay.  It's worse than chaos, it's Karzahni come.  I may be a Turaga now, but my Destiny isn't over.  I need to help these new heroes, and the Matoran entirely, Lhikan.  I'm going to ask Dume to let you free.  I think the city could use you right now too.  Would you come with me, if you could?" Sans took a step back, and removed his hand from the screen.  "I understand if you'd rather me not ask, though... I'm sure this is all hard on you, brother.  At the least, it's safe down here.  Maybe I should get in there with you; us old timers aren't made for long periods of war, huhuhuhu."  Sans shook his own head this time.  "Mata-Nui, how strange we met again, in such a time, in such a place.  I'm glad we did, brother.  I'm glad I could forgive you.  I hope, in time, you can forgive yourself, too."

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator

In a world where heroes and villains battle for the fate of the universe‚ some people have normal lives and work normal jobs... Zimixes

IC: Vashni - Dume's Office -

.:Everyone's fine at present, Turaga Dume has a surprising amount of tattoos, oh and he's got five of the great disks fused together, I didn't know they could do that:. Vashni realized she was getting a bit off track there. .:I believe we'll have some brand new Toa very shortly:.

@EmperorWhenua

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC Stannis | Coliseum

.:I am on my way up,:. he thought.

Finding himself in the Gardens, Stannis was instantly noticed by two vahki on patrol. In response to their hails Stannis quickly stopped, wary of the automatons but not feeling threatened either. "I am Toa Stannis Maru," he said evenly. "Turaga Dume is expecting me."

Edited by EmperorWhenua

IC: Arkius - Archives

WIth a simple nod, Arkius now advanced forward, his axe raised, his single eye at attention. The toa felt through the earth, pinpointing every enemy nearby in the Archives, before promptly walking through the nearest earthen wall to cleave one of Mantax's troops in twain, an Arkius shaped hole left behind in the wall big enough for Nale to fit through.

IC: Ardoku - Great Temple

With a loud pang, Skorm found his blade bouncing off of a force-field. "So that's what that feels like." Ardoku remarked as he removed his sword from the clash of blades, his sword held defensively in front of him for a moment. "If what you say is true, then you're a better man than any Legionnaires we've faced. But you're misguided, in direct opposition to Mata-Nui despite claiming to abide by his will. How is this Mata-Nui's will?!"

IC: Mazor-Under the Collusium

Mazor stepped into the strange tunnel, resperator strapped to his face, just in case. He did his best to keep pace with Nuju.

"So," He said softly, doing his best to hide his uneasiness. "What exactly is going on here? What exactly is this thing?" He held out the Krom sphere.

• Like 1

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

OOC: mobile

IC: Sidra - Coliseum

Like a squat metallic spider, the nektann scuttled up the sheer side of the Coliseum, following the direction Raz had indicated.

As she monitored the feed, Sidra idly wondered just how long Raz had been prowling around the Coliseum for. Had he been here since abandoning her in Ta-Metru?

If so, it seemed his head start hadn't done him much good. Perhaps he'd be more inclined to team up this time...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Taja | The Coliseum

In the midst of all the excitement, Taja had forgotten a critical piece of information. It was only as Dume placed one hand on his stone and reached towards her with the other that she remembered her audio dampeners were still half-open, and Turaga Dume was about to shout her into a Toa...

Too late. Even as she reached for her ears, the Turaga let loose a shout that was as much physical as it was audible, taking hold of the De-Matoran and throwing her back against the wall. She had never heard anything like it. The sound enveloped her body like a warm blanket, so loud that the rest of the world seemed to fade away into nothing. She couldn't hear herself breathe; she couldn't hear herself think. Her body was full of the noise, so full it felt like she was expanding, like her body was being forced into a larger shape simply to accommodate the energy of the shout. The sound reverberated through her bones, echoing from toes to skull and back again, faster and faster and faster still until she was sure that the vibrations would shake her apart; she was certain that Dume had somehow pinpointed the resonant frequency of her very atoms and she was moments away from dissipating into thin air, her molecules dispersed to the winds—

Either a second or a thousand years passed, and the sound stopped as abruptly as it had started.

Taja opened her eyes (she hadn't realized she'd closed them) to see the same office she had been standing in before, but it looked different in a way she couldn't put her finger on. Kohara, who had previously towered over her, now looked her in the eye. Okuo, who had been her size only moments before, now seemed shrunken and small. The scholar took a step away from the wall and nearly stumbled: looking down, she realized her legs were longer. Her torso was longer too, and her arms. She raised her hands and searched for a familiar scar or callus that proved they belonged to her, but found nothing. Her mind was the same as ever, but her body had suddenly become strange.

She had little time to appreciate the change, however, as several things happened very quickly. A strange being burst through the window. Everyone started shouting. The small office was full of chaos and noise, and the transformation had not affected her hearing. Taja felt a familiar knot of anxiety form in the pit of her stomach; she reached for her mask's silencers, but her mask had changed too, and her fingers scrabbled fruitlessly at its alien curves and ridges, searching for the familiar mechanisms that seemed to have suddenly vanished.

"Quiet, please," she said, but her voice had changed too and she misjudged its volume; it came out too softly and no one heard. A spark of angry frustration bloomed in her chest. Her head hurt, everything was too loud and moving too quickly and she couldn't even recognize the palms of her own hands. She pressed her fingers to her temples; she just needed a moment to take everything in, just a single moment of ***** silence—

Everyone stopped talking. The wind outside stopped blowing. She stopped breathing.

No, that wasn't right.

People's mouths were still moving. The wind still blew through the office, playing with Dume's ragged robes. And she was still breathing: she took a deep breath, just to prove that she could. She felt her lungs inflate, but the moving air made no sound.

No one else seemed to have noticed. Taja stood in the centre of a personal bubble of silence. Pure silence, the kind she had only dreamed of as a Matoran. Even in the quietest corners of Ko-Metru, she had always been able to hear her own heartbeat and the whooshing of blood in her ears. But now she couldn't even hear that. The silence was so absolute that it almost seemed like a sound in and of itself, like she was listening to something so vast and loud that she couldn't take it in.

Taja closed her eyes and breathed deeply again, reorienting herself. There would be time later for confused questions. There would be time to get acquainted with this new body, to become as familiar with it as she had been with her Matoran body. But now was the time for action: Metru Nui was under attack. She had been given a great  gift, and she would use it to serve the Great Spirit and protect her home. 

The De-Toa breathed out, releasing the tension that had settled in her belly like a twisting worm. As she did so, the silence faded back into sound. Voices and footsteps and the movement of air began to reach her ears again, softly at first, then louder, as if an unseen hand were turning up the dial on a radio. This time, instead of fighting the noise, Taja allowed it to wash over her, holding on tightly to the peace deep within her mind like an anchor in the midst of uncertain waters. The stars had set her on this path, and she trusted that they would be faithful to bring it to completion. 

From destiny, peace.

• Like 3

IC ??? | Coliseum

The as-of-yet unmoving toa who had been the Alpinist finally turned his head up. The first person he sought out Korruhn; then, when he found his friend, he spoke  

”I am Leklo.”

He grinned slightly. 

Edited by EmperorWhenua

IC: Reliable Narrator | Coliseum, Prisons

Kohara and Waveahk found the destructive wake of the Unthered Kaita crawling its way through the emergency exit door and down the stairwell at the end of the prison hallway -- broken railings, a door off its hinges, even loose floor tiles. They guessed whatever caused the damage was big, bigger than any Titan they'd seen before.
Lhikan slumped against the bars as he wrote freely for a time, the red energy barrier keeping the two aged warriors apart. They sat in fulfilment of their destinies, opposite sides of the same coin. Eventually Lhikan found it in him to speak.
"I know I have to, but I don't know how I can forgive myself. You see good in me, and I have to believe you're right. Otherwise I'm not trusting my friend am I? The disks are a trap, but not one of Dume's. I'm afraid the past can never save the future. You have to go before it's too late. Oh Sans, I wish this never happened, I wish destiny could be changed. It's too cruel to think my destined act of heroism was… this. I wish Tuyet was still alive."
An eerie silence filled the prison hallway, the kind of silence found when snow falls heavily in the woods. Then, nearly imperceptible, a smell of sulphur and something rotten. A strange vapor floated in the air near the ground, and the lights began to flicker.
Lhikan felt a tap on his shoulder, warm breath behind him ruffling across the side of his mask. He stiffened, shaking his head. Sans heard nothing and saw no one. 
"No, no I didn't mean it I don't wish. Please no I don't wish. Sans you can't wish. Please promise you won't wish for anything. Down here. Promise me." The urgency of Lhikan's voice stunned Sans. Lhikan seemed almost possessed with dread rather than the self pity of a moment prior. "You have to leave. Please."

• Like 2

Happy chat.

IC: Taja | The Coliseum

Taja nodded. She didn't know this Toa (of Light??), but they had both just gone through an incredible transformation within seconds of each other.That made them kin of a sort, she supposed. This bronze-armoured Toa would at least understand how it felt to suddenly be an alien in your own body.

"I'm fine," she said, still a little quieter than she meant to. Her voice had become deeper and smoother; were it not for the vibrations in her chest as she spoke, she would have thought it was someone else talking. She looked around, feeling a little lost. "What do we do now?"

• Like 1

IC Kilo-M9 - Coliseum, Parade Grounds:

As the Taku sat in the middle of the parade grounds away from any commotion happening elsewhere in the city, one last entity exited the vessel. The mechanical enforcer slowly descended the entrance ramp before looking back and forth around its surroundings. There was no sign of any of its allies. No one had included it in any of their plans. No one had even said goodbye. The steel sentinel stood in silence for a few seconds staring straight ahead.

Allies are making their way to Turaga Dume’s office. Disks will be turned in. Allies will become toa. Toa will protect matoran.

Mission Complete.

City is under attack by Barraki forces. Citizens are in danger. Matoran must be protected.

New Mission: Stop the invaders.

Closing entrance of Taku.

Beginning patrol...

• Like 2

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Raz - Coliseum

"Nice and easy." Raz remarked as he strolled up to the level on which Dume's office was located. He knew not to get too close, all kinds of psionic things could be present there that would alert him to their presence. "This is the level, and Dume's office is further that-a-way." Raz said, pointing the way across the building's surface. "There's even more people now in the room with him though, so we'll need to wait until that blows over before we make our move."

@Nato the Traveler

IC: Aradra - Coliseum

"I suppose now we await the Turaga's plan, whatever that may be." The Toa of Light replied, her gaze moving from her fellow Toa to the Turaga of Fire, on whose shoulders she knew the fate of the city now rested.

@Eyru

IC: Okuo - Coliseum

Okuo was now deep in thought. The prospect of time travel was exciting to be sure, but the implications of it were immense, not to mention the unknown logistics of the whole thing. One constant in the fiction he'd consumed was that time travel had no real constant. It came in many different varieties, the rules were ever changing, and one could almost always expect a knock on the door by an employee from Migraine-Metru. 

Sometimes time was malleable, a single continuous stream of time that could be redirected, though alterations in such a system always carried a high risk of damaging the time traveller, if not outright erasing them from existence. Alternatively, time was fixed, any time travel could only result in something which had already occurred, resulting in something he knew as a stable time loop. The third option was much more flexible, a system where travelling to the past did not change one's own timeline, but instead created a new one where one's own past wasn't altered as the future changed.

Of the three, the last one probably the easiest to wrap one's head around, though the first one was possibly also desirable despite the risks. What Okuo feared, how ever, was that they were living in the second system, where time travel couldn't change the past, rendering any mission to set right what once went wrong moot. The only use of time travel in such a scenario would be to retrieve a mythical item lost in the far past, though even then it was likely the very act of retrieving it that caused it to be lost in the first place...

All of these time travel musings were starting to make Okuo dizzy. He quickly caught himself before his mind spiralled down that rabbit hole any further, looking up at the Turaga of Metru-Nui with an uncertain expression on his face. "Turaga Dume, I have concerns about your plan.

@Unreliable Narrator

• Like 3

IC: Sidra - Coliseum 

Sitting back to get more comfortable, Sidra turned the nektann's camera to slowly analyse the exterior of the building... and very quickly noticed the broken window. Had someone else beaten her and Raz to the kill? She urged the nektann forward to investigate; being a machine, it had no mind or intent for a Ce-Elemental to detect, so Sidra had no qualms about making the approach. 

The nektann moved until it was at the very edge of the broken window, leaning out just far enough for its lens to angle inwards to survey the interior of the room. Were anyone to look in its direction, its silvery surface would hopefully be lost from sight amidst the broken glass and metallic hue of the tower itself. It seemed like those inside had more important things to focus o anyway.

A being that could only be Turaga Dume stood with his back to the window, addressing a group of Toa and Matoran. A lot of Toa... he must have done exactly as he'd promised, and begun transforming the Matoran who'd retrieved the disks. More Toa, even new and inexperienced ones, meant more problems for the Dark Hunters. That couldn't be allowed. Not to mention what they could accomplish with weapons like the Great Disks.

The Dark Huntress rose to her feet and drew her sword, preparing herself for a risky teleport.  

Sidra had failed to stop her last target from accomplishing his goal. 

She wasn't going to let herself fail this time. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Kanohi - the surrounding regions of the Coliseum 

Kanohi grappled from the buildings, cracked like the masks that he wore as armor. It was funny, he probably could have gotten better armor since he arrived in Metru-Nui, even armor with a mask aesthetic, but he clung to these old failures. He thought it was because he needed something good to come of those mistakes, and that was true. But then why not have a smith smelt them down into proper armor?

And that answer was simple. They were all that he had left of Okoto, his people, his old life. He couldn’t leave them behind.

And too many were being left behind already.

Kanohi grappled down to catch a Ce-Matoran as she fell from a fracturing tower, catching her in his arms. His arms buckled from the weight, but still he managed to grapple to the streets, dropping her off before wringing his tired hands.

Get to safety,” he managed to pant out, though he didn’t know where safety was. The whole city was a warzone, there was nowhere safe. Though, the Coliseum itself seemed mostly sturdy so far. She seemed to realize that too, scrambling over to the capital of the Matoran universe. 

Then with a wary nod he grappled up at the building, firing one of his Kanoka of regeneration into its weak points. The building mended at least a little, and Kanohi swooped in and plucked up the disk. Then with a fire of his wrists he grappled away, he could not rest yet, not while the Matoran needed him. 

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Korruhn - Dume's Office

If someone had told Korruhn what today was going to be like a year ago, a month ago, Karz, even a day ago at this point, he could never have fathomed the sheer amount of chaos he would experience in a single day. From nearly dying while chute-surfing in Le-Metru, riding a giant Turaga all the way to the Coliseum, getting ambushed by a would-be assassin, to all of his friends as well as others becoming Toa in front of his eyes, Korruhn had nearly tuned himself out of the room's cacaphony just to cope. Which wasn't the worst, either, as it allowed him to focus his efforts on using the infrastructure of Metru Nui to keep it's invaders at bay.

From across the room, a brief glint of the red horizon struck some fresh Toa armor and reflected into Korruhn's eyes. He blinked, and looked to the source of the reflection. Where just recently his friend the Alpinist stood, now in his place was a brightly-colored, sleek Toa, his bronze Hua cascading red light around the room. The Toa moved across the room, aloof in posture and carrying a wicked grin. He reached Korruhn, and extended his hand. Korruhn reached back, and each Toa's hand found provenance on the other's elbow, and they shook a warrior's handshake, both grinning.

"I am Leklo," the former Alpinist said, his stylized mask betraying his grin.

"Leklo, I'm Korruhn," came Korruhn's reply, as a wave of emotion washed over him internally. He had never honestly believed that he or his companions would become Toa, even when he convinced the Alpinist to join his cause all that time ago. And yet, here they all were -- a testament to the will of the citizens of Metru Nui, and the heartlights within them. "It's still hard to believe, really. But, unfortunately, we have no time now for sentiment. Zataka and I could use your knowledge of the Metrus to help slow down the invasion, old friend. Do you think you could help us?"

OOC: @EmperorWhenua @Vezok's Friend  et. al. Korruhn is basically open for interaction with anyone in the office.

image.png.c80b02daebe0faa6146a8dfce1ccb188.png

"This spot marks our grave; but you may rest here too, if you like."

IC: Leonn - Po-Metru (Crashed)

Sighing in exasperation as he dropped the now broken sunglasses onto the ground, and wiping his stinging eyes with the back of his hand. She'd been grounded, but at the cost of his dignity. The spy was beginning to get tired of interloping Toa.

"Those cost more than you'd think!" Leonn yelled, approaching the downed Toa and raising his hand up to catch the returning the returning boomerang. His eyes were puffy and inflamed as he reached to his hip and unsheathed his dagger. "Not that an adrenaline junkie philistine like yourself would understand." He added. 

He threw his boomerang again at the Toa's exposed neck, whilst she was still recovering from the laser blast.

OOC: @Snelly

IC: Thom - ??? (???)

Onu-Metru. Poetic, was that the word? It was where this had all begun, wasn't it? He wasn't sure how long it'd been since that moment. The city was on fire, being ransacked by League troops. He thought he'd escaped them. Clearly not.

The cocky grin on Thom's face had taken on an inch of nervousness. It'd all been building up to this. 

Just a bit longer.

A bit longer.

IC: Kovac Krossfari - Coliseum Hospital (Out Of Commission)

Fuzzy vision prevented Kovac from seeing much. He knew he was in a warm bed, with something tight around his arm. As he lazily tried to move the arm to see, it didn't budge. 

Suddenly, the silhouette of a Vahki looming in the corner of the room became obvious to him. 

"...No..."

He wouldn't be leaving for a while.

Edited by Dane

IC: Skyra - Po-Metru -

Skyra raised up her left hand and sent a blast of air at the boomerang as it flew towards her, setting it off course just enough that it flew over her head. She wasn't planning on dying that easy. 

She quickly sprung to her feet, the right side of her still stung like karz, but she forced herself to ignore the pain for now, she couldn't afford to do otherwise. She drew both her katanas, brandishing one at the Skakdi.

"You're gonna lose more than your shades when were through!" Skyra's voice came out a little bit angrier than she intended, it really did sting a lot...

@Dane

Edited by Snelly

IC Stannis & Leklo | Coliseum

"Stop. Toa Stannis: You are to be escorted to Turaga Dume. Do not resist. Obedience is the law," the vahki barked back at Stannis.

"Alright," he said through his teeth as the two Nuurakh took positions in front and behind him. He still did not much like the machines—his conversation with the semi-sentient Kilo-M9 unit was enlightening insofar as his opinion on Kilo-M9 went—but even he had to admit it was a pleasant change of pace not to be placed under arrest the instant he was spotted by the robots. He mentally admitted that being on a semi-public floor helped and he would not expect the same warm and metallic reception if he'd revealed himself two levels below.

The march was marked with silence. Stannis did not speak, and the Vahki did not ask questions. Could they, even? he wondered, then dropped the thought. They passed through the garden, up a secure corridor to the next floor, and then finally they arrived at the doorstep of Dume's office. The door opened automatically to the spacious office setting and the assembled mass of matoran and toa inside and a gust of wind blew from it, throwing Stannis' great cloak back like some unfurled banner. 

2 hours ago, Crimson Jester said:

"Leklo, I'm Korruhn," came Korruhn's reply, as a wave of emotion washed over him internally. He had never honestly believed that he or his companions would become Toa, even when he convinced the Alpinist to join his cause all that time ago. And yet, here they all were -- a testament to the will of the citizens of Metru Nui, and the heartlights within them. "It's still hard to believe, really. But, unfortunately, we have no time now for sentiment. Zataka and I could use your knowledge of the Metrus to help slow down the invasion, old friend. Do you think you could help us?"

"Did someone say 'old friend?'" Stannis said plainly to the group. He scanned them all without looking at them, as though his blank grey eyes did not need to look to truly see, but his gaze did settle on Dume's tattooed figure at last. All heads turned to the startling new addition. Most of them recognized him, others did not, but he was clearly there as a friend. 

"I will help," Leklo said, slowly taking stock of his new form and rising from the ground to reveal the pristine orange and grey body he had been... gifted? It was still surreal, just as it was to the others who had been transformed, and the new Pa-Toa moved slowly both in experimentation and awe. "I will try, and there is no time like now to save the city.

Leklo then looked back at the newly arrived Stannis and suddenly he yelped in shock. He turned to see Zataka and did it again, and then finally upon seeing Dume he looked utterly aghast. Leklo staggers backwards against the wall, not sure what he was seeing or if it should even be believed, and with hesitation in his voice he asked of his friend, "Can you see them too?"

Edited by EmperorWhenua

IC: Sans, Colosseum Prison

"You have to leave. Please."

Sans stood and looked at his now panicked friend.  He heard his warning, and was considering it over before finding his odder company.  "Yeah, well, I wish that wishes didn't come true, including this one, huhuhuhuhu." Sans winked at Turaga Lhikan, hoping his comedic disregard for his serious concerns would cheer his mood up somewhat.  Besides, Sans didn't really care about wishes; it was someone's one hard work that brought success, not wild prayers.

Sans started walking back up the hallway.  He looked over his shoulder to see Lhikan in his cell one more time.  Sans hoped he could do something for his old friend.  For now, though, he walked towards the stairwell where he saw his companions.  "Nice find.  The other prisoner is getting really spooked.  We should go tell Turaga Dume what we found.  I'm gonna head up, y'all following?"  Sans began walking towards the elevator again.

OOC: @Toru Nui @~Xemnas~

• Like 1

In a world where heroes and villains battle for the fate of the universe‚ some people have normal lives and work normal jobs... Zimixes

IC: Vashni - Dume's Office -

Stannis had arrived, good. Perhaps they could start getting some hard answers from Dume now that he was here. These thoughts were however interrupted as she noticed one of the newly minted Toa, Leklo, was acting very strange. She approached him with a bit of concern. 

"What do you see?" She attempted to peer into his mind in order to see whatever it was that was shocking the new Toa. 

@EmperorWhenua

IC [Zataka, Coliseum - Dume’s Office]:

She looked up from the control panel as the opening office door in combination with the shattered window created a sudden draft. As she did, a pair of Nuurahk escorted another newcomer in - a Toa, clad in grey cloth. Her rising gaze finally came to rest on an old, familiar face. The short silence following his entrance was cut short by her soft chuckle.

“My, my...Toa Stannis.” she said. There was something peculiar - almost suggestive - about the way his name passed her lips. “It has been a long time, wanderer.”

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Tekmo (The Great Temple)

While Skorm was distracted with Ardoku, Tekmo began to charge towards the Twilight Toa, intent on bashing him with his shield.

IC: Waveahk (The Coliseum, Prison Levels)

"Am I even allowed to leave? My survival odds are abysmal either way, so I'm not particularly fussed."

IC: Ostrox (Ko-Metru)

While on his merry way back to the underground warehouse for a respirator mask, Ostrox's sight caught some strange creature standing in the path of Lord Pridak and his army. It resembled one of Metru Nui's robotic enforcers, but organic in nature. Were the Matoran dabbling in genetically-engineered warriors? Doubtful. He was sure that Pridak could handle it, and even if he couldn't... well, he was Lord Mantax's agent, and was under no obligation to get involved.

He continued his way towards the League's makeshift subterranean lair, to obtain the equipment he needed to complete his mission.

• Like 1

"Yeah, I was gonna ask you, by the way, what's your name?  Or again, if you already said it?  Old ears, hard of hearing, huhuhuhu.  But more importantly, what are you talking about?  You've been kinda panicky since you burst through that window.  Why don't you tell me the full rundown.  The monster is gone, so I don't think you're in any danger anymore."  Sans neglected to mention the really freaked out Turaga Lhikan only moments before.

OOC: @Toru Nui

• Like 2

IC: Korruhn - Dume's Office

As if Dume's office didn't already have half of the living Toa in Metru Nui, another came in in a rather strange fashion for the day: calmly, collected, and through the front door. In a strange way, that entrance startled Korruhn far more than any of the others so far.

The proud, wisened elder Toa walked into the room with the grace of a stoic warrior which you expect Toa to be. His aura was confidence, leadership, and inner calm. A man like that Korruhn would be proud to call an all, but fearful to call a foe.

All the while Korruhn was in awe of this grizzled veteran, Zataka had turned her focus away from the panel as well, her attention also focused on the newcomer. Her posture and tone of voice changed subtly, but noticeably. It was almost as though this fearsome blue warrior was reduced to babbling from her loins. Korruhn caught the name on her lips, Stannis, filed it away in the mental databank, and turned back to Leklo, who had had a drastically different reaction to the entrance of Stannis.

The former Alpinist's face was twisted into a look of pure horror; his eyes darted around the room, focusing on seemingly nothing, and yet terrified by the nothingness on which he focused. He looked to Stannis, then to Zataka. And then to Korruhn.

"Can you see them too?" His voice was low and fearful, as though he was scared that whatever was haunting him might hear him speak. Korruhn gripped Leklo's shoulders tightly, holding him firmly in place with all of his strength. Korruhn shook him briefly, hoping to snap him out of the trance, at least temporarily.

"See who?! Leklo, you need to take a breath, and tell me. Who do you see?"

image.png.c80b02daebe0faa6146a8dfce1ccb188.png

"This spot marks our grave; but you may rest here too, if you like."

IC: Waveahk (The Coliseum, Prison Levels)

"You think that because it's not in the immediate vicinity, it's not a threat?" Waveahk asked, trying to steer the conversation back to the point.

IC: Ostrox (Ko-Metru, Underground Warehouse)

The warehouse was mostly abandoned now. Everyone was out killing things. One respirator mask was not going to be sorely missed from the manifest.

Edited by Toru Nui

"Turaga Lhikan, duhh! Huhuhuhuhu."  Sans winked at the Av-Toa.  "He and I used to be work acquaintances.  It was surreal bumping into each other like this.  As we said goodbye, he started freaking out, acting like his wish was gonna come true.  I don't know, maybe he's spent a little too much time in here, huhuhuhu."  Sans turned now towards Waveahk.  "Basically, yes.  It's easier to go tell Dume what we know and maybe get some others to go down these stairs and find the monster while it's nowhere in sight than it is when the monster is trying to kill us.  If we go back, Dume might even let you out of those cuffs, if you promise to help end this strange monster.  Dume needs to know, though.  Plus, I need to speak with him about Turaga Lhikan's imprisonment."  Sans pushed the elevator button, and its doors opened.  "I'm going up, do you two want to catch this lift with me, or wait for the next one?"

OOC: @~Xemnas~ @Toru Nui

• Like 1

IC, Kohara: Coliseum Prison

"Lhikan? He's here?" Kohara said. "... I think I'd like to speak with him. See if he has any more information. I'll take the next lift up- you two can take this one." With that, Kohara turned and went the opposite direction to where Sans had come from, hoping to find Lhikan's cell.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator

IC: Nale Vella - Archives

Nale followed Arkius, firing off shots at League soldiers as she entered before taking up a position behind the Onu-Toa to snipe.

A nearby Skakdi wearing black and silver armor to emulate his leader lunged towards Arkius, but a shot to the leg stopped him. The urge to do what she had done in the Sculpture Fields again was starting to come up, but Nale fought it as much as she could. Injure, not kill. Injure, not kill. Injure, not...

@Onaku

Edited by Tarn

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

OOC: content warning, violence, possible body horror. These are in spoiler tags like back in the good old days of NBZP. Turaga Dume will come later, I need to get some fresh air. <3 

IC: Reliable Narrator, Coliseum, Prison

“I wish that wishes didn’t come true, including this one.”

Now what am I supposed to do with that.

You pernicious imp.

I like you.

IC: Reliable Narrator, Ko-Metru

Zataka’s plan to lock down certain knowledge towers proved useful. There were icy drawbridges in parts of the city she could order retracted from Dume’s desk. When she thought about it, the fact Turaga Dume has such power to manipulate the environment of the city was both awe inspiring and terrifying. It was like seeing the ultimate version of a playground sandbox come to life. Then someone walked into the office and distracted her and her hand slipped a little, sending a squad of Pridak’s warriors plummeting to their demise off the side of a bridge she’d removed.

IC: Reliable Narrator, Le-Metru

Zaliyah’s question brought a strange look from Ehlek. He seemed confused by why she’d ask.

“Me, of course. Why wouldn’t I talk to the smartest one here?”

A group of vahki pouring out of the damaged chute system flopped into an ever-growing false lake of protodermis and began scuttling their way into Le-Metru, posing a new problem for Ehlek’s forces. Their stun staffs fired quickly into the soldiers, turning a few into mindless goons who stood aimlessly before tackling their peers as if they were in a game of skakdi bloodball.

“Okay, new plan: we go make those vahki stop moving? Yes, let’s make them stop moving. It’ll be good to look at how they work. Do you know who made the vahki? Yes, yes I do. Maybe Mantax will find them in Onu-Metru.”

IC: Reliable Narrator, Ta-Metru

Kalmah reached the blocks of Othorak’s sacrifice and smiled. What a poor subordinate. The orders were clear: upset the chute system and destroy the Great Furnace. Neither were truly accomplished in the Barraki’s eyes. The chute system still needed to be disabled by Ehlek on their arrival to Metru-Nui, and Kalmah could plainly see the Great Furnace rising in the near vicinity beyond the rubble of the destroyed city streets. 

“Sometimes it’s better to do it yourself,” Kalmah muttered and began walking towards the holiest forging site in Metru-Nui. His army, all armed against the unholy with a ceremonial link of a chain forged by Kalmah, spread out into the region of fire. They burned incense and matoran alike, purifying the land of the corrupting grip of the Great Spirit. Kalmah’s broken axeman rushed into the fray, leaving a wake of carved bodies as he dove madly through any opposition.

Two stood in front of Kalmah as he rounded a corner onto the main road leading to the Great Furnace. There in the firelight stood a vortixx holding a kanoka disk and a toa shrouded in a cloak. Kalmah’s eyes narrowed. He knew the broadcasts occuring in Metru-Nui. Could the vortixx have what Turaga Dume sought? He couldn’t see the disk’s code. It could be a level one regeneration disk for all he knew. But something felt off about how the toa and the vortixx spoke, something about getting to the Coliseum, and then the two rushed down into a side alley. 

He thought about following them, of slaughtering them as they ran. It would be sport. It could be fun.

It didn’t make sense.

Kalmah returned his attention to the destruction of the Great Temple and continued his walk as calmly as before, then Zataka’s plan went into motion and one of the side streets became flooded with molten slag from a forge. It burned its way and melted through the street, forming a river of burning protodermis refuse across Kalmah’s path. He growled, considered his options. The river was far too wide to jump without going all out… And Kalmah hated going all out.

IC: Reliable Narrator, Onu-Metru

Ka’s acid blast created a wider hole, splashing and corroding the floor and walls. More of the stasis containers began to leak their internal cryo-fluids, dumping a few round shapes similar to Ka but more fully changed into the hallway of the Archives. They were large spheres of bio-mechanical components, found in the deepest tunnels beneath Metru-Nui in places where even the Archivists were not allowed to know and across the matoran universe beneath all the island nations. Onu-Metru Archivists made the correlation that these bohrok were somehow a part of the land, or were a sleeping people from a long lost age. Maybe they were distant ancestors of the matoran who now governed the world with the just and tolerant blessing of the Great Spirit? Whatever the reason the Archivists had, they labeled the bohrok as rahi and placed them down in the corresponding floors. Now, a group of lehvak woke for the first time since their great slumber began. Their beady red eyes glowed with an unknown intent, the pulsing krana in their transparent craniums beginning to reach out for more, waking the whole hallway of the Archives like turning on a light switch and watching the bulbs alight one by one.

The cleaners had just arrived in Metru-Nui.

Ka felt the pull to join the swarm, she felt the krana calling and ordering each other into their structured groupings. She felt compelled to wander with the lehvak nearby, to seek out the dirt and cleanse this structure. She also felt a great sadness knowing that even in cleaning and preparing she could never wake the God who died…

Bratak’s shoulder burned. His eyes watered. He’d seen acid used in battle for years, even using it himself callously, but now that it stung in his flesh from the strange creature he’d awoken he couldn’t imagine a feeling more painful. 

“I’m outta here,” He cried to himself and began stumbling aimlessly towards where he remembered the elevators were… But behind him he heard the ever louder sounds of

Chkt

Chkt

Chkt

Far above the lower archive levels where the cleansing began, Mantax’s army continued their conquest of Onu-Metru. They would work their way down, floor by floor, eventually. For now though, the soldiers from Mantax’s homeland were busy looting and pillaging. When a matoran was encountered, they began the usual procedure of making sure something couldn’t come back from the dead: burning it. For safe measure they’d take the masks and snap them in half. Some soldiers began collecting the masks, putting them on a string through the eye holes as a means of showing up their peers. 

From Arkius and Nale’s view, they saw an open platform leading into the massive round boring-hole of the Archives. Everywhere they looked the platform was covered in chaos. A vortixx kicked a matoran off the ledge, watching it plummet into the cavernous maw of the sharp geography. More of Mantax’s species piled loot from the Archives up on carts, some bickering over who got the ancient spear from level two. Others were drinking and heading back in for the next round of their dungeon delve.

IC: Nuju, Somewhere off the radar

“We’re going where we can keep Mata-Nui asleep. If he wakes up we’re all gonna die. And then not die. I don’t like that thought. The Krom Sphere has been what kept him in check for so long.”

The words Nuju said were muffled through his respirator, and didn’t reach Irna or Mazor very well. It left them feeling only more concerned as they made their way down the hallway made of growing organics. In the dim light of their lightstones they tried to ignore the soft undulations and pulsations of the walls and ceiling. Irna carefully kept away from the stream of silvery fluid in the center of the floor that drained in the direction they walked. They carried on for a long time. Eventually, Nuju stopped and pointed toward the right in an intersection. They carried on, Mazor and Irna feeling very, very lost.

Finally, Nuju stopped. Something resembling phlegm formed a stiff wall in their path. Nuju loaded a disk, aimed at the side wall again, and fired. The flesh weakened and pulled apart, the layers unable to maintain muscular control and atrophying instantly into a gorish hole. Nuju stepped through into a lit space, encouraging Mazor and Irna to enter with a wave…

IC: Untethered Kaita, Cortex

In digging, the headache increased. In moving down, they felt closer to themselves. They dug furiously, screaming as they slammed their fists into the dirt and stone. Pain meant nothing. Only waking themselves mattered.

It felt as though they were digging into their own scalp, ripping and tearing and splitting themselves apart. They hit something soft. It bounced back from them, absorbing the force of their strike like a slab of warm, raw meat thrown at a wall. The Untethered Kaita roared in understanding of itself. They had to go back. They had to become themself again. They had to wake up, find themselves, understand their place. Their digging continued, ripping and tearing and screaming and crying. They plunged into themself, through the bone, through the ceiling of their own mind. And they fell inside, consciousness and subconsciousness together at last. The Id and the Ego reveled in their joining.

Finally, the migraine ended. They felt themself healing, silvery bohrok scattering about their cranium to rectify their own destructive entry. The titanic kaita rose to their full height, finally free to stand in the grand space of their own cortex. It gazed upon its own mind, surveyed its structures.

It was a massive room and glowed from a soft phosphorescence within the dome ceiling. A soft miasma filled the chamber, floating around waist height for the kaita. A lesser being would be fully enveloped. The surfaces of the room were organic, silver in color, with cords pulsing full of lights in strange esoteric patterns stretched out across. A large hexagonal platform of inorganic protodermis rested in the exact center of the floor. It stood out sharply and the organics swelled around it, trying to expunge the part of the room that shouldn’t exist. Terminals and consoles bordered the edge of the large platform. They were all dark, except for a small dias on the edge of the platform with a small red halo of light emitting from its console. In the center of the platform facing the blinking console with the halo was a large chair, large enough for the kaita to imagine itself sitting comfortably. The chair’s back swooped up and forward to that the head would be covered from view once seated. Circular ports along the chair’s back connected to tubes that ran out and up to the organics in the ceiling where two humanoids floated in sealed stasis pods. They were toa in height, but different in their appearance and wore no masks. They had atrophied over the centuries of slumber, malnourished and now deceased. One other strange object in the room emerged from the ceiling. It was a long metal rod above the silver hexagonal control pedestal, an upside down obelisk covered in hieroglyphics the kaita knew as the language of its native tongue. 

A burst through the side of the cortex made the kaita blink in momentary pain. Its attention wavered, and it saw three figures emerge into the room. One was a tiny matoran in white armor, the other a zyglak, and the third an emaciated toa with a shoulder bag full of trouble. 

Turning its attention back to the obelisk it continued reading and remembered its name at last…

• Like 2

Happy chat.

IC: Waveahk (The Coliseum, Elevator)

"Oh, very well." Waveahk joined Sans inside the elevator.

"Since you asked, I am called Waveahk."

IC: Ostrox (Ko-Metru)

His new respirator mask fitted without any problems over his regular mask. Ostrox made his way across Ko-Metru, back towards the entrance to the maintenance tunnel labyrinth...

Edited by Toru Nui

"Hello Waveahk, I'm Sans, as you probably know, huhuhuhu."  Sans and Waveahk and his Vahki guards entered the elevator then began riding up again.  "I gotta say, it's really cool how you didn't try to kill anyone.  The last time someone barged in on Turaga Dume like that, they tried to kill him.  So thanks.  I'd shake your hand but you seem a little tied up right now, huhuhuhuhu.  Say, we've got a minute here, could you try and explain that crazy stuff better?  Lhikan seemed similarly crazy.  I wonder if there's a gas leak down there that's making everyone go loopy.  I'm immune, if so, since I'm as loopy as I can already be, huhuhuhuhu."

OOC: @Toru Nui

• Like 1