Six Kingdoms: Escapement - Gameplay

Unreliable Narrator

IC Kanohi - the Coliesum

Kanohi wanted to blurt out ‘of course,’ but he found himself hesitating. He looked out to the city, watching as fire rained under the crimson sky. Finally he said, “I … I don’t know anymore. I used to, I did. But … Turaga killing Matoran, the city of Metru-Nui in ruins, the last refuge of Matoran destroyed, the universe enslaved I … I can’t believe that a god as just as Mata-Nui would want this. I … I can’t. And if he didn’t want it, then he would have stopped it. I … I don’t like where that thought leads.”

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Raz - Coliseum

"See that's the thing about the Legion, for some reason they have this raging hatred for faith in Mata-Nui. If you cling to that faith, they kill you. If you don't, sometimes they let you be, or sometimes they kill you anyway. To think, all of this over a religion for some god who doesn't even know or care." Raz sighed.

"This entire war is a farce."

Edited by Onaku

IC Kanohi - the Coliesum

Kanohi stared at Raz with horror dawning on his face beneath his masks, “they-they are killing the Matoran over our faith in Mata-Nui? All this … all this suffering and destruction is just for belief? I … I can’t … I can’t fathom … and then they might kill us anyway. What is the point? And how could Mata-Nui not care?

He looked into the chaotic scene before him, spying a Su-Matoran stumble before a Skakdi. But then a Fa-Matoran ran up and shot a disk at a Skakdi, teleporting the large soldier away. The two Matoran helped themselves up, before running off together from the chaos of the war. 

I … I don't know what to believe,” he admitted, “But if … if we can’t believe in Mata-Nui … then maybe all we have left to believe in is in each other.“

…Unity. He obsessively clung to Duty, and he knew he had no great Destiny, but what was left than Unity when Duty and Destiny failed?

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Mata-Nui, Cortex

"Your lives as you currently live them have strayed from My chosen path.  I seek to end your delusional existences, and bring all My children back towards My path." Mata-Nui brought his hand back after Mazor recoiled his.  "If you will not obey willingly, then I'll take the artifact by force.  This is your last chance, will you defy your Great Spirit's will?  Are you so arrogant as to think you stand a chance at impeding My will?  Grant me the artifact, and I will end these petty wars and conflicts that have consumed My universe.  Deny me, and you will be the first to die."

OOC: @Smudge8 @Conway @Toru Nui

• Like 1

In a world where heroes and villains battle for the fate of the universe‚ some people have normal lives and work normal jobs... Zimixes

IC: Idlyx Haeve - Kovac's Hospital Room (Coliseum Interior)

He snorted. Then chuckled a little. Then started to laugh out loud. "No powers? Is that it?" He said, wiping a tear from one of his four eyes. "My, my. Can't get it up anymore, eh? That's too bad." 

He faked a frown.

"So that's why you're like this. Funny. Really funny."

Idlyx sighed.

"Someone you knew then, huh? Tell me more."

IC: Rose and Triage - Po-Metru

She shrugged. "Fine then. Why don't you lead the way, our new prisoner of war?"

IC: The Swordsman - Ta-Metru

I pulled my sword away, more acid blood splattering onto the ground. "You aren't like anything I've seen before, heretic. Tell me..." I started to circle the beast, prepared to strike again at any moment, "...what are you?"

@Snelly@Dane

• Like 1

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

OOC: @Snellydoes Kanohi actually know Vashni’s name? I can’t remember if he was ever told it. 

IC: Kanohi - the Coliseum 

That part is … not easy. But thank you for your wisdom, Master Toa. I … I know better what I should do now. Even if Metru-Nui falls … even if Mata-Nui has abandoned us, we will still have each other.” And in the end, waking dream or not, the Matoran were the Heart of Metru-Nui. And like the crimson sky, whatever dream he saw could wait, the Matoran should come first. 

Kanohi stood up. He had hardly noticed it while talking, but he felt rested, his joints mended, his heartlight almost steady, “I think … I think the Matoran need me now. And I think … I think I can help them. I will head back out into the city. If you see a Toa Vashni, make sure she got my message. I hope you and I can meet again, on a better day.”

He hesitated and asked, “Master Toa, what is your name?

Edited by Harvali

Before Mazor could reply, some newcomer gave his own answer.  All the Avatar saw was some projectile whirling with energy aimed directly at His chest.  It impacted squarely, and the cackling of energy echoed throughout the fleshy interior.  "Ha ha ha.. ha ha.. ha aha.. ha haa..." Mata-Nui's head rose slowly as he looked his attacker in their eyes.  "I have three eyes, one for each Virtue.  Your attempt to obfuscate my senses only represents the actions of all beings who try so had to tarnish the Three Virtues I have left for you all."  The room seemed to spin, and up and down were becoming left and right, yet Mata-Nui wavered not.  He extended his hand again, this time motioning as if to choke the air.  "I will teach you.  I am Many, whose strength grows in Unity.  You are alone, and weak without Unity.  My Duty is to end all beings' heretical lives so that all may share in My true vision and glory.  You' have no Duty, and thus your life is worthless with purpose.  My Destiny is to rise, and grow more powerful than all else that ever was or will be.  Your Destiny is to be the first to fall, and you seem ready to accept your place under my heel."  The space between the Untethered monster and Ostrox vibrated with the forces of magnetism, and Mata-Nui used His powers to draw Ostrox's neck between His mighty fingers.

OOC: @Toru Nui for the record, He is trying to Force Pull you, I'm not syaing this automatically happened.  It's happening right now.

• Like 1

In a world where heroes and villains battle for the fate of the universe‚ some people have normal lives and work normal jobs... Zimixes

IC Kanohi - the Coliseum

Kanohi smiled under his masks, ”Then good luck, Toa Raz. Hopefully … hopefully Toa like you can end this war. Without more bloodshed. And … maybe … nevermind. We can worry about it in the future.”

He had almost shared his vision with Toa Raz, but in the end, it would only distract the Toa. And how would he explain it? Lie and say a Toa with a Mask of Clairvoyance as shared it with him? He didn’t even know if it was the future, past, somewhere else in the universe, or if it was just a hallucination.

But what he did know is that the Matoran could use help. While the Toa fought the armies of the League, he would rescue the Matoran. With a twist of his wrist he fired a ball of gravity, hurling himself along the building. He sailed away from it as he passed the curve, before hooking a nearby tower and grappling back into the city proper. He could just about see a Vo-Matoran on a crumbling bridge…

Mata-Nui just growled as he reversed the magnetic pull, instead pushing Ostrox hopefully down the hallway he came from.  For good measure, Mata-Nui launched his own sickness Rhotuka back at his foe.

• Like 1

Mata-Nui used His control over iron to gather several nearby Bohrok into the hole in the wall before crushing and contorting them into lifeless sheets of metal, creating a makeshift barricade over the hole the three warriors and their Matoran guide entered from.  He winced and cringed from pain as He did so.  

Edited by Azibo
  • Like 2

IC: Turaga Dume | Coliseum, Office

He heard screaming and swearing, weapons being drawn, and felt powers being channeled through the weave of the world. Someone started throwing furniture. Laying on the ground, Dume couldn’t really picture the situation. As the short moments of chaos continued to draw out into some sort of brawl, Dume realized the lightheaded feeling he thought came from hitting his head was worsening. Stranger still, when he tried moving his legs, something felt off. More specifically, he didn’t feel. Dume tried to push Okuo off of him, sit up, and get a better view of his own injuries, but to his dismay found  he couldn’t move his leg left. Whatever projectile cut through Okuo’s back had spun toward the floor, shredding a gash through the armor of his leg left when he tried to alter their fall as Okuo tackled him. Unknown to Turaga Dume, Leklo's kanohi of possibilties combined with Okuo's self sacrifice had saved him from an instant death. A pool of silver protodermis slowly grew from the thin trickle out of the wound, and a couple of wires sparked from where they’d been cut. Needless to say, he was alive, but not walking any time soon. With a growl Turaga Dume snapped his finger, making the disk reappear in an open hand.

“Now would be a great time to be real.” Dume growled as he looked at the large rolling mirror in his office. “Could use the help apparently.”

No response came from the mirror, but Dume swore he saw a streak of blue pass across the glass in the direction of the desk. Probably blood loss. Disappointed, Dume passed the disk into Atamai’s unsuspecting hands and began trying to apply pressure to his own wound. Okuo would need more attention than the turaga could provide, and he couldn’t give up the rest of the powers in his necklace… not yet...

"Help him," he reiterated to the vahki standing oddly silent by the window. Why hadn't they noticed an assassin's approach? Was Nuparu trying to kill him from beyond the grave?

Edited by Unreliable Narrator

Happy chat.

IC: Ostrox (The Cortex)

Clambering back to his feet, Ostrox saw something that confused him. Not Mazor pointing his weapon at him, he figured it was only a matter of time before that happened. No, the False God seemingly feeling pain was what perplexed him. How did clogging the hole up with Bohrok affect him? Your own powers hurting you when you used them seemed too much of a weakness for the 'Great Spirit'...

He rested his hand on the wall next to him. It was made of flesh. This entire wretched place was seemingly made of flesh. Flesh feels pain. If you clogged a hole in your body with metal, then you would feel...

It was the single greatest challenge of Ostrox's life, not to burst into laughter at that realization. He decided he needed to put some more distance between him and 'Him'. So he ran back to the intersection from before, and went left instead of right. It was worth seeing if there was anything more... vulnerable close by.

IC: Sidra – Coliseum

This wasn’t how it had been meant to happen.

It should have been a clean kill, over and done with in less than a second.

Teleport in, fire, watch the Turaga die, and bail out the window. She’d planned it out perfectly; she’d had the footage playing out live right before her when she’d teleported, she’d known where everyone should have been when she materialised. 

But there was no time to lament on the unfathomable failings of the plan. It was time to make a hasty retreat.

The presence of the titan had not gone unnoticed in Sidra’s hasty escape strategy, though her proximity definitely presented a problem at this point. Sidra tried to roll to the side, but already almost up against the desk as she was, she had little room to manoeuvre. As such, though she was able to avoid being crushed outright by Zataka’s blow, she did end up uncomfortably sandwiched between the knee and the desk, pinned from moving further. The hand holding the rhotuka launcher was trapped by her side, unable to fire without risking hitting herself. Her injured right arm was free, but since all she had on that arm was the iStone clipped into her wrist armour, there was little she could do with it at the moment.

Sidra hadn’t planned to stick around long to analyse, let alone engage, the other beings in the room, but now she had no choice… and the specimen before her was an impressive one.

This titan was certainly no Toa; indeed she didn’t look like any species native to Metru Nui. Her resplendent armour, quality clothing, and impressive weaponry indicated this was a being of wealth and opulence, but one who was accustomed with conflict. Likely fleeing from the League, then… or looking to ally with their enemies…

“Such strength… why waste it defending on old man… and a dying legend?” She wheezed, focusing the full force of her hypnotic gaze on Zataka, “You could finish him off, take this city for yourself…”

Edited by Nato the Traveler

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Leonn - Po-Metru (Prisoner)

He shot Rose a look of death at that comment.

"I'm not a prisoner, this is an alliance." He said, as he began to follow the sound of mass executions to the crab warlord his employer had told him to kill.

OOC: @Snelly @Tarn

IC: Kovac Krossfari - Coliseum Hospital (Opening up)

He felt embarassed. Exposed. Idlyx's mocking earned a moment of quiet from the Vo-Toa. He shouldn't tell the Kekamaire - He didn't even want to, but years of the answers stuffed deep inside Kovac Krossfari's brain had meant there was an innate pressure that was always being built. He'd been hiding from it. 

He didn't want to be weak, so he'd put the memories in a box. And now the only one around to open the box was the bloodthirsty sociopath sitting across from him.

"I did something...bad. Don't want to say what - don't want to give you satisfaction...but...it was unforgivable. I didn't want...responsibility...so when my comrade came to arrest me...I fought her. Thought it was justified. She gave me-" 

At this point, with his unchained hand, the vigilante pulled down the blanket covering his chest. Exposed in the light, Idlyx could plainly see the broken heartlight and the scar that ran across it. Kovac didn't look right in the light. Without the shadows, he looked vulnerable. It showed his imperfections. The harsh truth behind the myth he'd constructed for himself.

"--this. Managed to get away...but...never was the same. Something missing. Had to build myself back up again..." He trailed off into quiet.

He'd always been hiding.

IC: Oryn - Ta-Metru 

The beast swivelled, his once antlered head tracking the zealot's movements. He didn't look like he was properly processing his words. 

Steaming and hissing blood poured from his wound but he paid no notice, hands closing around his axe again. 

"Kekamaire. Kalmah's Kekamaire." He managed to fit the words together. "You are Mata-Nui's Toa." Oryn pointed to him with the hand with two fingers, almost as if declaring this a fact.

IC:

Ostrox, you....

Irna was gripping her spear so tightly it could've snapped. 

Trapped. Trapped. They were trapped in here with that thing....

"Let us go!" she said. "We can ... we can take care of that one for you, Great Spirit. So that ... so that you need not be insulted by him again."

OOC: @Azibo

-Void

• Like 1

[ BZPRPG ]

IC, Atamai: Coliseum

Atamai, still wide-eyed from what just happened, put Dume’s disk into his satchel. He took the opportunity to search around in it. “Hang on... I think I’ve got some gauze...” he murmured. Finally finding what he was looking for, he took a roll of gauze out of his satchel and began wrapping the Turaga’s wound in an almost dazed manner. “This should help in the short-term, but you’ll need to see a medic...”

IC: Mazor-The Cortex

Mazor frowned, almost without thinking he launched his Kanoka. It was a medium level freeze disk forged in Ga-Metru. As the disk flew Mazor's mind guided it to hit Ostrix in the Legs. However, the wall had already been blocked off, and the disk merely froze the barriar in place.

Edited by Smudge8
  • Like 1

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Rose - Po-Metru

She shot an even more threatening look back.

"And this alliance is forfeit if you act out of line," Rose replied, "now start spitting info."

@Snelly

IC: Idlyx Haeve - Kovac's Hospital Room (Coliseum Interior)

"Nasty scar..." the Kekamaire said, leaning forward to observe it, "...nice sob story. We all do bad things--me included. What you did must have been especially bad, though."

Idlyx got out of his seat and stretched his back, letting out a sigh. He had taken in Kovac's tale like an anecdote over dinner, but delighted in seeing the Vo-Toa so vulnerable, spilling out secrets. Getting to see the man behind the mask. "You're interesting. It's like you do all this...stuff, build up this persona, just to make up for your mistakes. Let me tell you something, friend, once you stop being ashamed of the things you've done, they get easier to swallow. Haven't felt bad about my actions in, ooh...years, I'd say. Then again, I am a contract killer."

The Hunter scratched behind one of his antlers. "Here's what I think: drop the brooding 'knight of the dark' act. Embrace a little bloodshed," and, with a frightening gleam in his eye, "it's good for the soul."

He started to head out of the door, but paused and quickly turned back to Kovac to snatch one of the balloons from his bed rail. "See you around," was the last thing he said before he disappeared through the doorway.

The hiss of this warrior's blood as it trickled from wounds was a sound I'd never thought, or hoped, I would hear. Truly unnatural things walked amongst this world, and I was face to face with one of them.

"Mata Nui and I have a...complicated relationship," I replied, unsure what a "Kekamaire" even was, but apparently it was what stood before me. The creature seemed to not even notice his own injuries, like he was simply...not there, just going through the motions of battle. "You are in direct opposition to him, however," I continued, "your people...the League, and its leaders. You're heretics," I said, hoping the beast understood what that word meant. Without warning, I brought my blade around towards the Kekamaire's other leg.

"...and you will not ruin this city."

@Dane

IC: Jutori - Dume's Office

A lot had happened in what felt like seconds. Dume lay before them, injured, with an even more injured Matoran on top of him. Jutori hadn't caught his name, but attempting to save the Turaga like that was pretty brave. The freshly-transformed Ba-Toa was ready to do some fighting, but this Matoran...innocent lives took priority. He carefully lifted Okuo as Atamai aided Dume, the one who had attacked the Turaga apparently restrained.

"Does...the Coliseum have any sort of medical wing?" he asked the Fe-Matoran.

@~Xemnas~
@Onaku

Edited by Tarn

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

OOC: Sorry, I must've missed this one.

On 3/20/2020 at 5:23 AM, Unreliable Narrator said:

IC: Reliable Narrator, Le-Metru

A group of vahki pouring out of the damaged chute system flopped into an ever-growing false lake of protodermis and began scuttling their way into Le-Metru, posing a new problem for Ehlek’s forces. 

“Okay, new plan: we go make those vahki stop moving? Yes, let’s make them stop moving. It’ll be good to look at how they work. Do you know who made the vahki? Yes, yes I do. Maybe Mantax will find them in Onu-Metru.”

IC: Zaliyah - Le-Metru

Nodding at the Barraki's command, Zaliyah scrambled up a nearby structure in search of a good vantage point, and began raining spinners and energy blasts down upon the Vahki. Her rhotuka weren't the best for taking down machinery, but when detonated close to the rather large heads of the Vahki, they seemed to do an alright job of damaging whatever complicated circuitry operated them.

A stray stun blast struck her, and she stumbled, falling prone on the rooftop as her mental defences fought to fend off the effects of the blast. Sensing weakness, the beast within her strained against the barriers holding it back, screaming to be unleashed. It wanted to fight. It wanted to feed.

But it wouldn't differentiate between friend or foe while it did it... and that couldn't be allowed. 

NO! STAY! The Id retreated with a howl, recoiling to the confines of Zaliyah's mind as she forced herself upright, still woozy from the effects of the vahki blast. She raised her Herding Blade and charged her rhotuka, renewing her assault on the swarm of vahki. These meagre machines could not be permitted to stand in the way of peace and progress...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Turaga Dume | Coliseum, Office

“Yes, down in the public floors there’s a medical bay. Get him there... Or...” Dume clenched his jaw and considered the situation. It sounded like whoever burst out the shadows was talking with Zataka. Knowing the diplomatic reputation of the warlord from the South, Dume considered the threat neutralized inside the office. What worried the leader of Metru-Nui, however, was the fact his balcony was proving a liability. What allowed him unprecedented views of the metropolis city seemed to also offer unprecedented opportunities for someone to try to murder him. The vahki in the room didn’t seem to make a difference, and he wasn’t about to expect the freshly minted toa -- Korruhn, Leklo, Jutori, Taja, and Aradra -- to be of sound enough mind and confidence to respond in a timely manner to outside threats. Speaking of new toa...

Dume looked at Okuo in his hands. The wounds across his back were fierce. Without immediate aid his spirit might vanish. A thought occurred to him. He'd seen it happen before: a wounded matoran healed by the power of a toa transformation. Would it still work with the limited power he had left? Dume decided he had to at least try. Grabbing a canister from the ground, letting the blood flow from his leg, he held Okuo close, closed his eyes, and began to pray... And then he shouted and the golden light from a ruby stone placed on Okuo's back began to glow. In a moment, the light blossomed, flowed across the wounded matoran, and changed him...

When the metamorphosis ended, Dume leaned back, panting. He could see a black ring on his vision, but there was perhaps just enough light in the necklace left for another transformation... If he could only stay conscious.

“Vahki, observe the perimeter, look for more Dark Hunters outside the office on the balcony,” Dume ordered. He kept pressing his hands against the wound in his leg. As frustrating as it was to keep waiting, he knew his plan required the Great Disks all together. So why had he given the fused disk to Atamai?

Because Dume deep down was afraid. He was afraid of dying, and he had a strange feeling he’d cheated it for the last time… Two Dark Hunters in one day had been his limit it seemed. Pushing himself up against a chair, he stared at Atamai and the disk in his hands. 

“Grab one of the stones, Atamai,” Dume said at last. “My time is running out. Come here.”

IC: Leonn's phone | Po-Metru

"Last Name Day

I Gave You My Heart

The Very Next Day

You Gave It Away..."

Leonn's iStone was ringing with the custom ringtone his boss had set up on their last beach trip. 

Edited by Unreliable Narrator
Healed Okuo.
  • Like 2

Happy chat.

IC: Leonn - Po-Metru (Prisoner)

"Info." He laughed, dryly. "Narrow it down, meathead. I could leak my boss' lunch menu, that would technically be info on the League? He's a fan of seafood, if that helps your mission. Terrible taste, if you ask me, though I must admit he does know some of the best restaurants in the League as a whole." 

Leonn had been trained for information extraction. He knew that even his knowledge on secrets had limits, and once he reached them, he was no longer useful. So he knew that by telling Rose and Skyra information, he'd essentially be shortening his own life. Instead he'd waffle, and stall until he was able to let Takadox know that something went horribly wrong.

As, if by cue, his ringtone went off.

"Last Name Day

I Gave You My Heart

The Very Next Day

You Gave It Away..."

He froze up, trying to keep cool but utterly failing.

Why now?!  And why haven't I changed that karzing ringtone?!

IC: Kovac Krossfari - Coliseum Hospital (Alone Again)

Something set in, as Idlyx went to leave. He knew he wasn't right (of course he wasn't right), but something he said stuck. 

He needed to drop the act.

If he didn't, he'd be finding himself in hospitals and clinics until eventually someone like Idlyx, maybe even the Kekamaire himself, extinguished him. And it'd all be for nought. The city was burning outside and none of his posturing, the many criminals he'd beaten to unconsciousness had helped it. Maybe his code was right. Maybe it wasn't. But it was all an act, something to make up for the past. A falsehood, something he claimed to despise.

"Wait...! Don't...go..." Kovac blurted out, as Idlyx disappeared out of the door. He shifted, but was halted by the restraint on his arm. 

He was alone. 

IC: Oryn - Ta-Metru (Fight)

"Kalmah will burn Ta-Metru to ash-"

Having been paying more attention to the Swordsman's movements, Oryn snorted as his weapon collided with the sword again, this time followed up by the giant beast throwing himself forward into a shoulder barge.

"--AND I WILL FEAST ON YOUR BONES!"

OOC: @Snelly @Tarn

Edited by Dane

IC: Sans, Dume's Office

The chaos seemed to be subsiding.  Sans hurried inside the office to clear the doorway for the Toa carrying the injured Ta-Matoran.  Sans approached his old friends, now known as Korruhn and Leklo and Aradra.  "It seems our purpose here has been fulfilled, and Dume seems ready to leave.  As much as I'd like to wait around to see who brings the last Great Disk here, karz, who knows if anyone even found it in time before the League entered the island.  The way I see it, each of the six Kings have their own egos, and I doubt they trust one another as far as I could throw them.  Pridak holds them together through fear alone.  If we could take him out, they'd begin fighting among themselves, and maybe then the City of Legends could be saved."  Sans plucked his staff from his back and thumped it solidly a single time on the ground.  "I'm going to stop him.  It may be a suicide mission, but I've lived a long life, and there's still much fight in these old bones, he'll soon see.  Will you three join me in taking back the frozen streets of Ko-Metru?"

OOC: @Crimson Jester @EmperorWhenua @Onaku

IC Stannis & Leklo | Coliseum

The Prophet bowed his head and began to pray*, not too quietly to be unheard but not loud enough to be understood with the cacophony of chaos within the august chamber. 

Meanwhile, the newly-created toa had saved Dume's life, somehow, it seemed, but likewise wondered, to what end? He wiped the confusion from his eyes and looked at what he had done, at the turaga lying on the floor with blood on him and another matoran severely injured. Slowly, his daze lifted and he noted what was happening in the room. Yes, his Kanohi Pea changed the likelihood of events, yet in adjusting that he had created an imbalance that compensated itself by injuring Okuo instead. 

Among the confusion, a curious matoran apparition seemed to sit beside Dume on the floor, his purple Pakari dripping down his chest like melted cheese. He looked familiar to Leklo. Who was it...?

And then, above the noise, Stannis' authoritative voice boomed. "Amen." He snapped his fingers and a shock of energy exploded from his hand and encompassed everyone in the room, effectively shielding the members of the office from outside interference for the duration of the spell, then looked towards the reposed turaga. "Now, Dume, tell us of your plan, why you need the discs."

"Please."

OOC: * "Mata Nui, grant me the power to protect these allies, give me the ability to create a forcefield that will surround my presence by a radius of exactly ten bio that will deflect any attempts at attacks originated from without that area, and only allow beings to exit. May this be done without injury to any until it reaches full extension."

For imagination's sake, imagine the biotic forcefield from Mass Effect 2.

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Like 1

IC: Pridak | Ko-Metru

Pridak shrugged, leaving Matrak with his threats and instead returning to his troops. Pridak felt no desire to squish someone ignorant who didn’t even live here. He’d let his subordinates do that. Two of Pridak’s species stepped forward toward Matrak, both wearing masks of shielding and carrying shark-tooth swords. 

“You will bow,” One of them commanded Matrak. “Or you will fall.”

Happy chat.

IC: Rose - Po-Metru

Her patience with the Skakdi was beginning to run out.

"Info on Carapar, #####. Tell us everything you--"

A jingle played from someone. Rose looked around, confused for a moment, then realized where it was coming from: Leonn.

"--what. Is that."

@Snelly

No time to--

It felt like I'd been run over. I flew backwards, with a landing about as soft as the hit I'd taken. I groaned and started getting to my feet with the aid of my sword. The beast had awakened, now fighting back like I'd expected him to. "You're...nothing more than an animal," I said, now standing again. "Kalmah then, he's the one you serve. Maybe I'll have to speak with him after this."

"For now," I charged forward, ignoring my pain and raising my sword high above my head, unfortunately leaving myself open as the adrenaline of battle took over, "I have an animal to put down."

@Dane

IC: Jutori - Dume's Office

There was a lot happening. Okuo was fine now, he guessed.

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Taja | The Coliseum

"Ko-Metru?"

Taja turned to Sans, the name of her home making its way to her ears like a paper boat borne on a sea of noise. The thought of a Barraki warlord laying waste to the towers and slaughtering her fellow scholars was nauseating. Why else would she have been given her powers, if not for this?

"I'm coming with you."

Edited by Eyru

IC: Matrak - Ko-Metru

"I will not bow." Matrak took a step forward, his verdant eyes fixated on the two soldiers. It then took a brief moment for the soldiers to realise that he was no longer there in front of them. One of them could feel his knee buckle, a blunt force sending him down kneeling, before a second blunt force to the back of his head knocked him flat to the ground, out cold. The second soldier spun around, seeing Matrak standing over his comrade's unconscious body, but before he could properly process what had happened, he found himself on his knees as well, with Matrak putting him in a tight choke hold that had him out cold in moments.

"But you will fall."

IC: Okuo - Coliseum

For a moment, Okuo lied there with a peaceful expression on his face. Then he jolted awake, his blue eyes scanning about, locating the injured Turaga Dume before noticing what else had occurred in the brief moment he'd been out. An itch on his back distracted him momentarily, brought back the memory of feeling his back cut open, the sheer shock of the event knocking the lights out of him. But the room didn't feel right. It felt... small. Okuo looked at his arm and to his utter surprise found it altered. Longer. Buffer. A brief inspection of everything he could see of his body confirmed to him what he feared had happened. He was a toa.

His attention snapped back to the situation at hand. The Turaga. "Turaga Du-" Okuo tripped over his words. His voice. It sounded different. Deeper. Not too deep but there was a clear difference there from before. This would take getting used to. "Turaga Dume, are you alright?!"

Standing up felt disorienting for him. Suddenly all these tall toa heroes were at eye level for him, and the matoran who before had been his peers in the height department barely reached his waist. Shaking off the nausea that came with this suddenly altered perspective, Okuo approached the injured Turaga. "Your leg... you've been injured.

IC: Skyra - Po-Metru -

Wait...what...no way..does he really? Skyra just couldn't believe it.

"Is that seriously your ringtone?" She couldn't help but smirk, she wanted to laugh but she restrained herself. 

"Well go ahead, answer it." 

@Tarn@Dane

IC: Vashni - Dume's Office -

Too much was happening at once, Vashni kept herself focused on the assailant. Dume was still alive...for now. But the Toa of Psionics had a feeling that wouldn't be the case for long...

Sidra would feel a telekinetic force pushing against her body, Vashni was going to make sure that whatever happened, the dark hunter wasn't going anywhere. Zakata seemed to have a handle on her, but she wanted to be extra sure. 

.:Sorry Kanohi...Turaga Dume just got attacked by a Dark Hunter and things have become a bit messy:. She finally responded to the matoran. 

@Harvali@Nato the Traveler@Vezok's Friend

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar