Six Kingdoms: Escapement - Gameplay

Unreliable Narrator

IC: Kalmah | Coliseum Parade Grounds

The flash of light alerted him to the location he needed to swing his chains, and even as he blinked to clear his vision the barbed protosteel links flew out to wrap around the source of the bright burst. It could be a rouse, Kalmah considered, or it could be the toa of light thought herself impervious to his chains. 

Happy chat.

1 hour ago, BULiK said:

IC: Knichou, Tuyet's cave

IC: Sidra - Tuyet's Lair

A sad smile flitted across Sidra's features, and she sat down atop the machine, holstering her launcher and folding her hands in her lap. 

"If you don't want this, then why are you doing it? Why subject yourself to all of this suffering and uncertainty?" Her tone was one she had practiced many times in the past - warm and welcoming, like that of a friend or therapist. "I do what I do because I made a vow, because I pledged myself to an organisation and a purpose... but you are free from such limitations."

A radiant red light began to emanate from her eyes as she steadily set her hypnosis to use, "The veteran Toa walked away from this, because they knew it wasn't right. You should adhere to their wisdom and experience. Help them take the fight to the Barraki, to save the city you all hold so dear."

She extended one of her hands, offering it to Knichou, "Come with me, and I can bring you to your brothers and sisters at the battlefront. You can make a real difference, doing the right thing. All you have to do is take my hand." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC, Atamai: Some Desert

”Wait until we get back and then you can give me a rating,” Atamai said. “Please try not to mess things up if you use the machine, though.”

Atamai focused his mask power, imagining the cavern in his head. The world changed, and he and Tuyet were standing in front of the machine. “I’m really sorry Knichou, but things are way more complicated than we thought. Turns out we’re living in a time paradox, and the machine can be used to fix everything.”

IC, Kohara: Coliseum

Luckily Kohara had been standing just beyond the reach of the chains. Seizing her opportunity, she aimed a laser vision blast directly at Kalmah’s heartlight. 

• Like 1

IC: Okuo - Tuyet's Lair

Finding a ta-metru freeze disk of level 6 in the crates, Okuo discreetly turned himself invisible, stalking around at the outskirts of the cave before he equipped his launcher with the disk and fired it at Sidra.

IC: Arkius - Archives Fisticuffs

The moment Arkius landed, he saw Mantax coming at him with his knee, and with deft movements he managed to just barely lunge out of the way. Only he wasn’t just dodging, as just when the knee passed close enough, Arkius threw his elbow down hard, aimed just above the warlord’s knee to target a particularly nasty pressure point.

Edited by Onaku

As the dark hunter lowered her weapon, Knichou felt less tense, finally able to move his eyes off the weapon. Perhaps his words disarmed her? She wasn't agreeing with him yet, only beginning to ask less threatening questions. Was she stalling for time? Thinking of another plan before combat began? Knichou wasn't sure of the intentions, especially given her history of lashing out again after being subdued.

Knichou was on alert, but couldn't help thinking about her questions as she continued to speak, for Sidra started with questions Knichou had already asked himself but was doubtful about his answers. Why was he in this position, why did he accept the the Toa stone? Why was he rushing headlong to what he very well suspected (Dare he say, secretly hoped?) would be the end of him? Sidra spoke proudly of her murderous vow to serve the dark hunters, while Knichou stood as a living violation to his old Guild's ways. For all of Sidra's talk of choice she seemed to believe her pledge to the Shadowed One was more important than her free will. Besides, what purpose did the Dark Hunters have? Coin, Knichou mused.

Sidra continued to talk and Knichou found it difficult not to listen more closely. Was the other Toa leaving his quest like how it felt when - no, that was different. Was it? Knichou thought back to his last encounter with Stannis, his newfound friend, the Toa he trusted the most out of anyone he knew to still be living. The Toa had given him a nod - no words were exchanged. At the time Knichou thought it was an acknowledgement of Knichou's next step, him forging his own path. But with Sidra's line of questioning and the presentation, those calm eyes of what looked like genuine curiosity, seeds of doubt grew quickly in Knichou's mind. Had the ancient Toa been disappointed, too disapproving of Knichou's decision to verbalize? Such doubts grew at an alarming rate as Sidra continued her hypnotic smooth-talking.

she made an offer. an alliance. the battlefront. his brothers and sisters in arms. they needed his help. they were going to be overrun, the barraki were about to. but. they were overrun. knichou ran. knichou always ran. that's how he survived. knichou was a survivor. they werent. but. knichou remembered. knichou knew they were dead. he saw the reports. he heard the rumors. why was she. what did. did she. how did she.

Knichou's mind was racing as the scenes came back to him. Not just the stories he knew were true, but the ones he could no longer remember if they were originally nightmares or not. He had always been on the run for so long. He thought he could stand and fight now, that the powers of a Toa would change him but it was all a lie, he was still trying to run. Trying to run from the war. Trying to run through space. Trying to run through time. Trying to run from his failure. Trying to run from himself.

Knichou's arm began to rise, as if it was beginning to float. Then his knees buckled and the arm moved downards to brace himself as he fell forward on his knees, shaking. His tears joined the wet floor of the island.

• Like 1

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Vashni - Virgil -

Vashni was quick to get onto her hover bike, turning the engine on. It seemed there was no time to ponder the vision from Kanohi, as they were about to crash. If they survived this she would pass it on to Stannis...if they survived. 

"####!"

@EmperorWhenua@Tarn@That Matoran with a Vahi

• Like 1

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Though her focus had been on mesmerising the Fe-Toa, the Ta-Toa had not gone unforgotten. She'd been watching him from the corner of her eye, his vibrant red and blue standing out in the drab colours of the cave. She had been listening to him sift through disks and mutter to himself, but then the sounds stopped he vanished, which suggested he had found something worth firing at her. 

And though her posture had been relaxed, almost casual, while working her hypnotic magic on Knichou, her body was tensed, ready to spring at any sign or sound of defiance from Knichou, attack from Okuo, or the return of Tuyet or Atamai. 

At the percussive, metallic clack of the launcher firing, Sidra threw herself backwards, falling prone atop the machine at the same moment as Atamai and Tuyet returned, and Knichou crumpled to the floor, broken by her words. The disk tore through the air where her torso had been, and Sidra slowly sat up once it had passed, turning to face where she guesstimated the attack to have come from. 

"That was rude," her eyes blaze red, the hue equal parts fury and hypnosis, "Here I am having a pleasant chat with your friend, and you go and do that. How about you show yourself, and come back over here to join the conversation." 

Edited by Nato the Traveler

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Mata-Nui, Cortex

"I can do that... Someday, you'll freely come back to Me... just as I have come back to you."  Mata-Nui closed His eyes, and the bubbling power inside of Him subsided.  The room rumbled and shook and the walls seemed to move.  Low vibrations could be felt softly throughout the floor, yet the monstrous fusion before the two League warriors seemed at peace.  For nearly half a minute, the dark abomination stood resolute yet calm. 

Outside the Cortex... beyond the Colosseum... above the City of Legends, while many forces waged war, no one noticed the crimson skyline subtly shifting.  One star extinguished, and another burned brighter in its place...

Then Mata-Nui opened His eyes.  "It is done.  Your Destiny's path has been shattered, and a new one, unbeknownst to all- even Me- has taken its place.  I have freed you from My woven timeline, and from the Duty you once swore to uphold.  You have no Unity with any being in this world from this moment on.  You are free.  Now give Me the Krom Sphere.  Let this stand-off end.  Enjoy your new life in My new world."  Mata-Nui began pulling the Krom Sphere towards Him.  Unless Mazor reaffirmed his own grasp on the artifact, Mata-Nui would finally hold it in his own demented grasp.

OOC: @Smudge8 @Conway 

• Like 2

In a world where heroes and villains battle for the fate of the universe‚ some people have normal lives and work normal jobs... Zimixes

IC: Knichou, Tuyet's Cave

Knichou was visibly shaken by the hypnosis, which was beginning to wear off. The doubts were having a difficult time leaving. This was admittedly not a good look for the Toa who a minute prior was waxing poetic about why he should be the one to curse himself with the powers of a god. He had completely failed to notice Atamai and Tuyet's return until Sidra's attention was released. He wasn't sure what Atamai said or why he and Tuyet were back, but it looked like Knichou's gambit had already failed. Knichou had zero trust for Tuyet, and hoped he could catch her off guard first and then Okuo and him would be able to overpower the dark hunter, but that clearly did not go to plan. As far as Knichou was concerned, Tuyet was just another person trying to increase their own power with the device, and Knichou would rather destroy it than let it fall into the wrong hands. That might be the only choice Knichou will get, as clearly Tuyet either overpowered or persuaded Atamai to return her. Well, perhaps if Tuyet was going to use the device for the wrong reasons,  he could delay that further...

Best to think about the situation at hand. And by the situation at hand, Knichou meant the pressing matter of keeping his composure. Knichou began to steady his breathing, shifting into more of a crouch while still keeping his head down. Whatever Sidra was doing, it was messing with his head and only years of untreated trauma had ironically been his saving grace, his eternal cowardice keeping him from falling for her sinister trick.

Knichou needed to stop thinking so much. He began to feel.

Knichou closed his eyes and tried to feel the metal around him. He knew where the machine was and he could feel Sidra's armor and weapons still atop it. He felt scattered tools and cables on the floor around him, and he could faintly feel the other three Toa in the room.

Knichou moved to a crouching position, then a standing position as he slowly walked backwards away from Sidra, until there was enough distance to where he felt he could probably dodge a ranged attack with his kakama. He concentrated on breathing steadily and his sixth sense of metal, expecting another attack was imminent.

"Why did you bring her? And what took you so long?" Knichou addressed Atamai.

Edited by BULiK

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC Kilo-M9 - Archives:

Enemy has taken cover. Enemy must be forced out into the open for proper counterattack to commence.

Scanning environment for suitable projectile...

Evasive maneuvers.

The mechanical enforcer ducked to the left as the zamor sphere rushed past its head, impacting on the wall behind it. The crackling hum of electricity and buzzing of a dozen pairs of wings alerted it to the sphere’s contents.

Auditory signal detected: Lightning bugs. Contact ill-advised. Swarm will be agitated. Nullification of swarm is required.

Solution located. This unit will test how quickly enemy can reload.

As the nefarious skakdi was no doubt beginning to reload her launcher, the protodermis protector rushed over to a nearby stasis tube. The tube had been damaged in the barraki’s rampage and ensuing earthquake, but that was no matter. The maintenance panel on the side had been untouched by the conflict, which the machine promptly smashed open with one of its hands. The other hand gripped the outer surface of the pod, and with a heave the tube was lifted from the ground and swung around. The lightning bugs that had been pursuing the machine were forced back lest they be swatted by the fast swinging piece of debris. At the right moment of the pod’s rotation, the machine let go, allowing the pod, bits and pieces still falling off mid-flight, to careen through the air, arcing over the display cases that formed Grell’s improvised cover and landing on her current position.

The swarm of insects had recovered from the temporary setback and were poised to resume their attack. They wouldn’t get a chance, for the machine now held a tool to deal with them: a freeze disc from the stasis tube. The disc was launched at the bugs and in their off-balance state couldn’t hope to dodge. Ice coated the first insect hit, the cold energy soon spreading and encasing the entire group in a solid chunk of ice. The now frozen insects fell to the floor. The machine began to approach Grell’s location once more. With any luck, forcing the skakdi into closer quarters would result in less projectiles.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator@Tarn@Dane@Onaku

• Like 1

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Okuo - Tuyet's Grotto

"How about you shut up and get off that machine?" Okuo knew not to look Sidra in the eyes. Having observed her interaction with Knichou, it as clear there was something unnatural about her gaze. He'd heard of something similar before. A gaze that could hypnotise and manipulate the minds of those whose eyes met it. Not content to rely on his invisibility alone, Okuo had leapt onto his hover board before speaking, and immediately following his verbal outburst he silently flew to a different place in the cave.

IC: Rose - Po-Metru

She watched the pair leave. She was relieved that weird situation had been sorted out, but at least that was two warlords down, and still more skulls to bust in.

"We deal with a third one and continue our streak. Any idea on how the other districts are doing?"

@Snelly

IC: The Swordsman - Ta-Metru

I followed after Iradra, not even having time to sheath my blade, it resting on my shoulder as I ran. I could see just how poor the state of the Metru was as we made our way towards the Coliseum with bodies littered about and molten protodermis blocking off streets. Not to mention there were still undead wandering the district.

"Look," I cried out, and observed that the Ta-Metru gate had been destroyed. "I'd say that's a sign of the warlord."

@Onaku

IC: Nale Vella - Archives

Nale was suddenly very worried. Don't say you've developed feelings for me after I blew your leg open don't say--

"What."

@Dane@Onaku@pokemonlover360

IC: Jutori - The Virgil

He welcomed Stannis' advice--the old Toa had been using his elemental powers for much, much longer than Jutori had, and without him the newbie Ba-Toa might not have been successful as he was at moving the bomb ships. He relaxed, treating it like using his element was as natural as breathing, and already he could feel more in control than before.

Unfortunately, the moment between mentor and student could not last, as this was a time of war and strife. Nothing could happen without something going wrong. The vessels began to detonate once they were past the initial line, and the Virgil was thrown around and off course. The Vahki pilot was nonplussed, simply doing what it was programmed to do in moments like these. 

Jutori had never been in an airship crash before. I mean, he hadn't even been on many airships in the first place. And now they were plummeting towards the air district and he wondered if this was how it was going to end, if he had become a Toa just to die.  He looked to Stannis--surely he had a plan? But the old man seemed to simply prepare himself for the inevitable impact. Meanwhile, in the hangar, Vashni got on her bike as ordered and braced herself. And what of the Po-Matoran with them? 

He was trying very hard not to panic. He wondered if he could use his element to slow their descent somehow, but under the stress of the situation and after already doing what he had done, Jutori felt spent. So he simply closed his eyes and said a silent prayer, hoping Mata Nui would be kind to them.

And then the airship hit the ground.

@EmperorWhenua@Snelly@That Matoran with a Vahi

OOC: Everything is fine.

• Like 1

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Zaliyah - Le-Metru

The airship had made it through the minefield. Not safely, but intact enough that it had managed something that could be tentatively considered a landing, rather than the intended effect of being rent asunder in midair. 

Disappointed, but not entirely surprised, Zaliyah set aside the rifle and stepped inside to inform Ehlek of the developments.

"As I'm sure you heard, the airships have been detonated," she reported, offering the Barraki a curt bow, "An enemy  airship made it through, and has crash-landed in the streets. If there are any survivors, they'll either retreat, or press their attack. Either way, I'd suggest we hold our ground here." 

• Like 2

OOCSoundtrack Recommendation

IC [Zataka, Coliseum]:

Zataka looked up from the screen just as Kalmah defeated Brutaka and uttered his guttural challenge to her. With everything going on at once, the Vortixx had managed to go unnoticed. As had the aquatic looking Steltian who’d raved about the monsters in the basement.

“I’m a little preoccupied, so I don’t know. Maybe help him.” she told Zecrillia, pointing towards Waveahk with her chin. “Or - “ she parted her hands over the holographic display of Metru-Nui, as if presenting a multi-course dinner, “ - you could back us all up by coordinating defenses from here.”

The titan unslung the larger black pack she’d carried on her back thus far. It hit the top of the desk with a thud. Her fingers moved quickly, unlatching the top of the pack and pulling away the black fabric to reveal a pristine Kordak blaster and extra ammunition. She picked up a six-shooter magazine of rockets and slapped it into the receiver with a metallic snap.

She lifted the blaster up - the weapon appearing almost like a small arm in her titan hand - and held it next to her ear, slowly rotating the drum magazine manually. Satisfied it was working as intended, she attached it to the strap formerly used on the carrier bag and slung the weapon across her shoulder. Then she pocketed extra ammo and headed outside, through the shattered window.

Dume’s office and the attached balcony overlooked the parade grounds. Under normal circumstances it was high enough up for that fact to be irrelevant, but right now it was useful as Zataka approached the edge and peered down.

Kalmah was easy enough to spot with his whirling chains and his squad of retainers waving his banner. He was already facing the next opponent - a Toa of light, judging by the sudden bright flash. They look like they could use a hand…

The warlord stood back up to her full height, blaster in one hand and blade in the other. Zataka let out a breath and then stepped off the ledge.

----

The only warning Kalmah’s soldiers had that trouble was coming was a soft whistle in the air. Then the Kordak missiles that had been fired from above detonated around them, scattering their ranks.

The explosions were followed by another massive impact at the foot of the coliseum, behind Kalmah. The pavement shattered, sending crumbs of concrete and protosteel flying and leaving a crater in the rallying grounds. A tall, dark and imposing silhouette stood at it's center, obscured by the swirling smoke - answering the call of the one foolish enough to challenge her. Arcs of static zapped around the dust cloud, remnants of the energy blast that had been used by the emerging titan to break her fall. Zataka stepped out of the crater and into view of the other warlord. 

“Kalmah - ever in search of more punishment. You’ve come to the right place.”

OOC: Superhero Landing! @Unreliable Narrator

Sorry about locking you out @That Matoran with a Vahi

Reinforcements are here @~Xemnas~

• Like 2

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Iradra - Coliseum

"Yes, come on, we're almost-!" In those spoken words the entire place roared into a cacophonous explosion, a massive fireball sending a plume of smoke into the air as the two toa arrived at the gates, only to be sent reeling a couple steps back. When Iradra looked over again, she gasped upon realising what she'd just witnessed, taking off again. "Quickly, Datrox!"

Arriving on the Coliseum grounds, Iradra and Datrox came upon a particular scene, a tall warlord clad in red with chains whipped about him. The bisected corpse of a gold and blue clad titan lay discarded among the char and detritus of what Iradra assumed was the result of the explosion moments ago. A toa that she recognised as a fellow toa of light, Kohara, stood opposed to the crimson warlord, and on the other side stood a tall figure she recognised from Dume's office earlier, the Legion-opposed warlord Xataka. Iradra lifted her sword and lined it up, taking a battle ready stance as she approached the scene.

"Chin up, brother. We've found our quarry." Came Iradra's smoky voice as audible only to the Obsidian Swordsman.

Edited by Onaku

IC: The Swordsman - Coliseum

My blade remained on my shoulder. Kalmah was woefully outnumbered, and now I awaited the right moment to spring into action against the warlord. 

"Seems you've bitten off more than you can chew, my lord," I taunted, gesturing with one hand to the warrior woman and the other Toa of Light.

@Onaku@~Xemnas~@Vezok's Friend@Unreliable Narrator

Nale blinked.

"Yeah? And?"

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

8 hours ago, Azibo said:

IC:

"Excuse me, sir," the Zyglak said quietly, "but do you require medical assistance?"

The man out a raspy chuckle, and said, "No, I'm just undead. Never thought I'd meet a Zyglak concerned for someone's health."

~~~

For a moment, it was as though Irna had passed through a fog. Her vision blurred and her mind wandered, and when she back to, she nearly forgot where she was, why she was here. Shouldn't she have been at home? Back in the mountains of the Northern Continent, with her mother and her family and her friends? Not in this place, this place like the innards of some great and monstrous beast.

~~~

"Of course I'm concerned for my comrade's health," she said. "I pray that we all remain healthy on this mission, after all."

"Hopefully this mission is as uneventful as possible."

~~~

But then -- of course! Pridak's mission: to help bring the Krom Sphere to this place, to win the war, to ... invade....

Yes.

Of course.

The invasion. The Matoran's death. The monstrous god. Bringing the Krom Sphere to this god ... this mad, murderous god ... this god who wanted the power over reality itself....

Why had Irna come to Metru-Nui?

"I'll be a hero, Mother," she had said all that time ago. "I'll perform a great deed of valour, and prove to the Matoran that we are just as noble as they!"

She'd be a hero.

She just needed to stop Mata-Nui from being given the Sphere by... by....

~~~

"I didn't catch your name!"

"Sorry about that, my name's Mazor."

~~~

Her spear, its tip coated with the tissue-melting oils of the Zyglak, flew straight and true through the air, aimed directly into the chest of Mata-Nui.

OOC: @Smudge8 @Azibo

-Void

Edited by Conway
  • Like 3

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Kalmah | Coliseum Parade Grounds

Kalmah realized too late his chains were not long enough to reach his prey. She’d caught him in a good surprise attack. He dove to the right, rolling as sunspots played in his eyes. Kalmah felt a small burning sensation on his left arm where the attack grazed him. Like Mantax, Kalmah collected scars from his combats, but to the crimson warriors scars inflicted by others were dishonorable. His armor would be repaired, cleaned, and polished after Metru-Nui belonged to him. No, not after it belonged to him. Metru-Nui already belonged to him. Ta-Metru fell the moment Kalmah stepped foot on its soot covered streets. Even now the bulk of his army busied themselves with tearing the Great Furnace to the ground.

Kalmah heard a stunned cry of pain from behind him as he rose to one knee. The attack he dodged killed one of his men.

“How does it feel to be a murderer, little toa?” Kalmah asked as he rose back up to his full height, spinning the chains around himself. He knew she was near, and he was listening beyond the whining of his chains cutting the air for her soft footfalls. He watched for her shadow. The brightest lights cast the longest shadows.

The crowd of matoran screamed and ran as their fight heightened. The vahki began firing disks and stun staves at Kalmah, but he sidestepped and twisted through them. He seemed an aquatic creature in his unworldly flexibility, moving himself through the air with a deadly grace. He kept at least one foot on the ground as much as possible, remaining in connection with the earth, and moved his chains about until the space around him blurred to a soft, semi-transparent silver.

Two more toa burst through the destroyed wreckage of the Ta-Metru gate, challenging him. Both carried large swords. He remembered seeing the one armed toa disappear into an alleyway with a vortixx earlier in the battle. Now he found a new ally it seemed. It didn’t faze Kalmah. Three against one would be a good warm up for facing a warlord from the South. Toa didn’t understand with all their power just how insignificant they were compared to the unknown horrors of the unexplored regions beyond the barraki’s southernmost holdings. Besides, Kalmah wasn’t alone, and he barked a fast order to his troops in their native language. The few dozen of them who followed him to the Coliseum held their bayonets and rifles at the ready and began firing at the two toa as they advanced. 

Something scratched against the ground, and a thin shadow flickered in an out of existence.

Ah. There. He heard the toa of light now.

His feet crushed into the protodermis floor of the parade grounds as he sped forward and unleashed one of his chains to hook and snare the toa as she moved as invisibly as she thought possible. The other chain continued its defensive spinning. He knew a blast of flame or a bolt of light could strike at any moment. 

Before he could confirm his chain snared the toa, Zataka dropped in, literally, like a boss. Her explosive cordak rounds scattered his troops as they left small craters in the ground. Even as she landed Kalmah’s other hand lashed out toward her and the attached chain followed suit. His mask glowed as he looked to where she fell, planning his next move. If he timed it right, if he caught the toa, he could throw both of them into a pocket world away from this one and never deal with them again.

Edited by Unreliable Narrator

Happy chat.

IC, Kohara: Coliseum

A chain reached out to grab Kohara. She defensively raised her shield. The chain wrapped itself around the shield. If Kalmah were to yank the chain, Kohara would let go of the shield.

"I really don't like killing... but calling me a murderer is rich coming from someone who literally kills other beings for sport!"

IC, Atamai: Cavern

Atamai blinked. Had Knichou not heard anything he had just said? "I just... look, turns out we have more issues to deal with than just stopping the Barraki- we have to use the machine to fix time paradoxes too, since apparently we're living in one right now. I don't necessarily like the situation either, but we don't have many options. I'm sorry..."

As he spoke, the group of orange Matoran continued to harass Sidra by throwing things at her. "Y'all might want to move in case this turns ugly!" Atamai shouted at them.

Edited by ~Xemnas~

6 hours ago, Tarn said:

She watched the pair leave. She was relieved that weird situation had been sorted out, but at least that was two warlords down, and still more skulls to bust in.

"We deal with a third one and continue our streak. Any idea on how the other districts are doing?"

IC: Skyra - Po-Metru -

Skyra picked up Leonn's iStone, which had been left behind at Rose's order. "Not sure...but maybe I can find out with this..." Skyra started to use the iStone's web feature, if anyone was reporting on the current happenings on Metru-Nui, it would be on here. Skyra frowned a bit after looking for a few minutes and then put the iStone away. 

"It's really chaotic out there, hard to tell what's going on really. But the other Metrus appear to still be under attack. We need to decide where we want to help next." 

@Tarn

Edited by Snelly
  • Like 1

As Mata-Nui held the Krom Sphere, the Zyglak attacked.  A spear stabbed Him in the chest, and out of pain, Mata-Nui flinched back, ripping the Krom Sphere from Mazor's hand.  The fused Untethered clenched the artifact in His hand and stared at the beast that dared attempt to thwart Him.  "Fool."  Mata-Nui flexed his pecs, and the spear broke off inside Him, with the spearhead being pushed out through His powers over iron and magnetism.  Then it was His turn to strike- and He wasn't feeling merciful.  Mata-Nui stared down the Zyglak and approached as He used his powers over iron and magnetism to fly the being back into the fleshy wall.  Irna was pinned, and Mata-Nui began applying crushing pressure.  The Dead God's Avatar stepped close to the doomed creature, and raised His Repulsion Mace, ready to smash this insignificant mite in one fell swoop.

OOC: @Conway @Smudge8

IC: Sans, Ko-Metru

The fresh De-Toa seemed to be finding her voice, in more ways than one.  She blasted some warrior back after unleashing a shrill cry that echoed off the knowledge towers.  As Sans whirled his staff around, he knew his next step.  Sans wound his staff arm back before swinging the enlarged protosteel as hard as he could into the now-weakened knowledge tower.  It had the intended effect, and it came crashing down.  It slammed across the battlefield, smothering countless Barraki soldiers and injuring countless more.  Snow and dust kicked up, and the battlefield now seemed cloaked in an icy fog.  Some of Pridak's forces broke at the gruesome scene and took flight away from the battle.  "They must've forgotten to bring their inhalers, huhuhuhuhu," boomed Sans in his giant-form voice.  His laughter echoed off the knowledge towers, mingling with the sounds of war.

Some Vo-Toa had joined Sans and the others by now.  That was just fine by him; he made a mental note about watching his step for one more Toa he didn't want to squish.  He began marching towards Pridak, though not so fast that he would leave his new Toa friends behind to die.  Sans kicked and swatted a few warriors before he took a nasty blast to his thigh.  He turned to see a Vortixx reloading another shot.  She would not get the chance.  Sans pointed his staff and shot a powerful blast of water at her, knocking her back several feet.  Before attempting more damage to this one soldier in particular, a few more blasts started pelting the huge Turaga from all sides.  It seemed that League army was starting to prioritize taking out the big guy.  Sans crouched down, making himself as small as possible while simultaneously making himself big as possible.  He swept his staff in front of him, clearing a path immediately in front of the Hero's Party.

"We have to keep moving!"  Sans hoped his comrades could hear him.  Pridak was less than a kio away.  If he kept moving, Sans would be there in a minute or two, but given the increasingly heavy fire directed at him through the snowy fog, it may take a minute or two more.

OOC: @Eyru @Crimson Jester @EmperorWhenua @That Matoran with a Vahi

Edited by Azibo

In a world where heroes and villains battle for the fate of the universe‚ some people have normal lives and work normal jobs... Zimixes

IC Kanohi - the Coliseum Border with Le-Metru

Kanohi grappled back and forth above the canal of liquid Protodermis. With each pass his arm outstretched and he hooked a Matoran, wrenching them free of their drowning and hurtling with them to the shore. They collapsed in a heap, gasping out, their lungs full of molten metal. He pressed on their chests, trying to expel the metallic water clogging their bodies, trying to hear a single breath.

And then inevitably came a scream from the canal, as a Matoran struggled to stay above the water. And he would have to choose between saving a Matoran from drowning, or treating a rescued victim. 

It was madness, what … what was the point of all this suffering? Just because the Matoran honored Mata-Nui? It … it was stupid. Darn stupid. The world was burning, and Mata-Nui just was silent. It was … it didn’t matter. He had to help the Matoran, that matters most of all.

Unity again.

Spying some fleeing Le-Matoran with disk launchers he swallowed and called out to them, “D-d-do you have any disks with the power to freeze?

We aren’t staying here.

I … I understand, but if you have such a disk, I need it, if I can freeze parts of the canal, your fellows can drag themselves to safety.

Oh, um, okay. Good luck.

They tossed him two disks, both from Le-Metru, one with a level of five and the other with a power of one. He slotted the second into his disk launcher and fired at the edge of the canal, transforming some of the liquid Protodermis into a chunk of ice, the disk in the center. The struggling Le-Matoran struggled over to it, grappled to hang off it. They clung to it, no longer drowning. The cold was still a danger, and they might get exhausted, but it would buy him time to juggle his duties. 

Edited by Harvali

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC [Zataka, Coliseum]:

There was a metallic whip-crack as the chain hit home, but as the warlord tried to yank back on it in the same move he used to rip away the Toa’s shield, he found it wouldn’t budge.

Behind him, Zataka was standing with her left arm curled and hand in a fist gripping the end of the chain that had wrapped around her forearm. The Kordak she’d let go of to catch it was still at her side, hanging from it’s carrier strap. She could feel hot trickles running down and dripping from her elbow where the chain’s spikes had managed to cut through her armor, but the damage was minor.

And then, before Kohara’s shield had touched the ground, she yanked on the chain instead to rob the warlord of his secure stance, which could give the Toa an opening.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

On 3/24/2020 at 10:20 PM, Azibo said:

IC: Sans, Ko-Metru

IC Leklo & Korruhn | Ko-Metru

Well this is rich, Leklo thought, here I am. Once again.

Falling.

He took some small consolation in knowing at least this time he was not in danger of being crushed by Sans' enlarged body, that this time it was their enemy who ran that risk. That made it slightly better. And yet, the former alpinist detested the act of falling, doing it a second time in as many days. Thanks, Sans, he sarcastically accused, not truly meaning any of the thought.

What really helped was his friend, Korruhn, once again proving his creativity and mettle by feathering the fall for all four of them. That grace allowed the group of them to instantly deploy without having to tend to sore muscles or injured ligaments from a more catastrophic landing, and gave Sans in particular the agility to quickly swipe at Pridak's troops as soon as he was able. Easily the more militant of the group of them, Korruhn wasted no time demonstrating the more destructive potential of his gravitic powers and pulled an entire squadron of soldiers backwards and into a well of spiraling black energy that consumed them like a ravenous maw, then vanished, leaving nothing but dense spheres of protodermis that clunked on the frozen streets and stayed there.

All this was accomplished in half a second; she had no time to choose the frequency or dial back the decibels, and the resulting blast of sound was so low that she felt it more than she heard it, and so powerful that it knocked her off balance. The Takean soldier received the worst of it: she was blown back and launched ten feet into the air before crashing back down to earth, knocking one of her comrades to the ground.

Taja took the opportunity to fire another disk. It was a weak shrinking disk: the unfortunate recipient shrank to half his size, almost cutting his own head off with a weapon that was suddenly bigger than he was. She felt like she was starting to get the hang of her new powers, but she still felt more comfortable with a disk launcher.

Meanwhile, Leklo had pounced to the ground like a tiger and pulled a sword out. Out of reflex he tried to summon his plasma abilities, but they remained walled off from him—there, but not responding. The matter troubled the thinker's mind; Sans said it would come when he was on the ground, but it wasn't working. There was no time to dwell on it, though, and he resorted to using his weapon as best he could. Hefting it, it felt at once familiar and balanced just like the ice axes it had been transformed from, and he flourished it once before instantly necessitating its use. A takean warrior rushed at him, but to Leklo he was less a man than an icy outcrop he needed to snag for a hold. The margin for error was tiny and a missed strike would likely lead to his certain death, but it had been the same as an alpinist. And to the enemy's detriment, Leklo lived for these moments of adrenaline, not from the joy of destroying enemies but the sheer thrill of the moment.

The Pa-Toa deftly swung his blade to meet the enemy fighter, and like an axe striking true into a cranny, the sword hit home, cleaving the takean's arm clean off. There was no artistry behind the movement, only pure precision only a [former] Ko-Matoran could appreciate to the fullest. Leklo stepped forward and seized the aghast enemy with his free hand and threw him aside, sliding him down the length of his sword in doing so and cutting deep into his chest, and then moved on to face the next soldier.

6 hours ago, That Matoran with a Vahi said:

IC: Varxii - Ko-Metru

"I'm on your side," she muttered to Sans and his companions, and suiting action to word by chanelling powerful bolts of lightning into a couple of Pridak's warriors that knocked them sprawling.

"So you are," was all Leklo said, so distracted by the sudden arrival of the mysterious ally that Taja nearly collapsed atop him. He scampered back onto his feet quickly, however, and 

It was at that moment that Sans crumpled one of the smaller knowledge towers and sowed even greater chaos and destruction on the battlefield. Normally Leklo would lament such a catastrophe, but instead he appreciated the thrilling moment as he bolted away from the path of collapse, weaving his way by other takean troops and opportunistically cutting them down as he escaped the tower's fall. 

And in that instant, between the thin cuts and decimated enemies, Leklo noticed two things: Firstly, none of his strikes drew blood; and secondly, the edges of his sword were glowing. His heart light skipped a beat. 

• Like 2

IC: Mazor-Cortex

Mazor released his grip on the cube, letting his hand slowly slide off, Leaving the cube in the hands of the avatar. Then everything happened at once. Mazor had let his guard down, and it seemed Irna didn't agree with his choice. He rolled out of the way as Mata-Nui advanced. Thinking quickly, he grabbed and loaded his Kanoka launcher, then stood up, aiming at his friend. "Irna," He called out. "I'm sorry, but this means a lot to me. Everything's going to work out."

• Like 1

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC Kanohi - the Coliseum’s Border with Le-Metru

Other Matoran were there now, some of the Bo-Matoran refugees and a few Ga-Matoran had pushed Kanohi aside to tend to the injured Le-Matoran. They worked to pump the Liquid Protodermis from the Matoran’s lungs, helping them breathe. It was slow work, but gradually the rescued victims of the collapsed bridge were recovering.

But others remained in the metallic water.

Kanohi grappled down to skim the waves, scooping up Le-Matoran from the canal before dropping them by the medics. The number of Le-Matoran fleeing the district was dwindling, but surely there were more in Le-Metru? Had they already surrendered? The Fe-Matoran flinched at the thought, but the Toa were headed there to rescue the district. They would succeed where he would have failed.

As he scooped up the last of the Matoran, he looked into the canal at the chunk of ice drifting inside the waterway. There were a number of Matoran clinging to it, and that Kanoka was still inside. Bracing himself, he fired both of his Volo Lutu Launchers, latching onto both the ground of Metru-Nui and the floating island of ice. His servos and pistons strained as his launcher tore him in different directions, but he held, his physical stamina enduring. Then with a boom the ice chunk went flying, smashing onto the shore.

Kanohi fell to his knees, panting, as the medics rushed to those Le-Matoran. He struggled to breathe, his body aching, even as a Le-Matoran dropped that freezing disk at his feet. He … he needed to rest a bit, but at least the Matoran had escaped the canal.

• Like 1

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

"Wait, how can we already be in a paradox?" Sidra asked, her confusion legitimate. "The disks haven't been gathered or used before... have they?" As she spoke she glanced momentarily at her iStone, at the scene unfolding on her nektann's feeds. She tapped the screen a few times, queuing up a new sets of commands for her nektann. 

Fresh bits of scrap and shrapnel continued to rain down on her, and she raised her arms to cover her head, more irritated than injured. 

It sucked being the centre of attention. 

"Before we go back to trying to kill each other..." her eyes flared a mesmerising red as she focused her hypnosis on Tuyet and Atamai, "...please explain to us all, in great detail, exactly what is going on."  

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nektann - Dume's Office

With Zataka now gone, the nektann still perched by the balcony scuttled forward. It made its way up to the broadcast equipment, repeating the motions Sidra has seen Zataka carry out when she'd issued her message to the city. Then it plugged its own port into the console and uploaded a snippet of audio, cut from the footage it had been recording in the office earlier. 

A few moments later, the voice of Turaga Dume once again echoed through the City of Legends, issuing forth from the speakers in the streets.   

“By combining the Great Disks, Time becomes ours to harness, to focus, to manipulate, just like Him. A mask of time would be wonderful, but terribly dangerous. What would happen if the mask fell into the wrong hands? What if someone destroyed it? Would it, like we think of Artakha’s mythic mask of creation, destroy reality upon its own breaking? It’s too terrible. It’s too much."

Its work done, the nektann retreated under the cover the desk as the message continued.

The audio was set to play on loop until someone turned off. 

"But there’s a way to use it without forging a mask. A machine, a great ring which can place the powers of kanoka disks into anything living. My chief engineer could not complete it before he died… Dark Hunters killed him in Onu-Metru. But my vahki collected his work and brought it here to the Coliseum. We’ve done our best to finish it, but… We haven’t been able to be sure it works. That’s why I’ve fused the disks now, in case a mask of time is our only hope in the end."

Knichou had been right. Sidra didn't have any right to champion choice.

But these Toa didn't have the right to choose to change history for everyone. 

Sidra wasn't sure if anyone in Metru Nui could get to the cavern now with the mirror broken. She wasn't even sure where the cavern truly was. But people deserved to know what was coming, what choice was being made, and to fight for or against it if they could. 

"But Imagine finding someone who loved this world and our people enough to go back in time and stop the Barraki with a nova blast? There is a day, a terrible day, where all the barraki gathered together and announced their breaking from the Order of Mata-Nui. I was there. I saw their intent, although the others thought they were joking. They thought the barraki were pulling a prank like a matoran placing a bula berryon a turaga’s chair. But if we could give a toa the power of time and send them back to that day, and they could bring themselves to commit the ultimate act of love for their people, we could change our lives today. We would not be here, we’d all be safe and loved by those we care about. Lhikan and Nidhiki did not agree, they were afraid of changing the past. They were afraid of time. Tuyet though, she understood. She believes in the power of our people. She believed. They killed her in the Great Temple and hid the Great Disks. That’s why I arrested them. That’s why I have kept them in prison and tried to convince them to see the truth: they are murderers who delayed the salvation of their people. You have to finish this task, Stannis. These new toa were my hope. Our hope. Let them choose who goes back. Let them choose who saves all of us.”

Edited by Nato the Traveler
  • Like 1

She pondered for a moment, watching the last of Carapar's forces retreat from the district after the death of their leader, some of their own troops in pursuit. "Ga-Metru should be under control soon with Takadox gone," she said, turning to Skyra. "Which Metru do you think requires our help the most at the moment?"

@Snelly

She'd expected this, from the moment the skinny Skakdi appeared in the Archives. Not once had she let her guard down around him, although part of her genuinely wished Thom was some kind of saint who would forgive her for grievous actions in the face of the entire city threatened by a problem greater than their own conflict. Things could never work out that way, of course.

Thom suddenly moved to fire, and before she could react a shot went into Nale's kneecap. She let out a yelp and balanced against the wall to avoid falling to her knee, grimacing at the Skakdi. "You...son of a..." she paused and sucked in air through her teeth, "the world is ending outside and this is what...concerns you?"

She could've fought back--blown a hole in the Ko-Skakdi before he could make another move, and she doubted Arkius would even ask what had happened if the Toa of Earth survived his tussle with Mantax. Instead, she knew doing that would be giving Thom what he wanted. Nale tossed her rifle to the ground, then glanced around the corner at Arkius, now certainly wishing she'd said what she had wanted to say back at the mask vendor instead of waiting. She wasn't sure what would happen next: would her actions give the Skakdi pause, or would he simply go for the kill?

"I know what I've done. You only know the half of it. Get your revenge, then. It won't change a ##### thing, but I think you already know that."

• Like 2

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Thom - Onu-Metru Archives

As Nale expressed her anger at Thom's shallow and undoubtedly spiteful decision to blast her kneecap out, Thom stared at her with his one visible eye. His revolver was in the same position as it was when he fired. He'd barely moved.

Where's the catharsis?

He'd expected Nale to fight back. Perhaps he'd misjudged the girl. The Skakdi hadn't known her for all that long, truthfully, but there were plenty of times during his last encounter with her where he thought she might kill him. And now she looked at him with...contempt? Something more. His brother, in fairness, always had been the better one at deducing motive.

"Pick ya gun up." He said, an unnerving, different tone to his voice.

OOC: @Tarn

IC: Jabali - The Virgil, crashing into Le-Metru

Well, time to go!

As far as Jabali was concerned, this could either go badly or really badly; but she'd picked up this skydiving vest out of the hold for a reason, and now was as good a time as any to put it to the test. As the doomed Virgil began its graceless plummet as the far too close for comfort explosions rocked the airship, the Po-Matoran fumbled for another teleportation disk. With any luck, she wouldn't even need the vest at all; she would, hopefully, be able to teleport neatly onto a nearby rooftop just before the airship hit; but she knew, as always, that teleportation disks could be unpredictable, especially when used in the heat of the moment. She could very well end up in the sky outside the airship, and that wouldn't end well.

Still, her chances were better with that, she reckoned, than making it through the crash in one piece.

Gulping a quick breath, the Po-girl tapped herself with her disk as the ground raced up to meet them. One moment she was onboard the airship; the next, she was watching the airship from the outside as it smashed nose-first into the ground. Jabali gulped, hoping that those on board were okay - but they'd be okay because they were Toa, right? They could survive things that no Matoran could, right?

Her own situation, in contrast, was... untenable, but not entirely unmanageable. The disk had done her the favour of at least finding her somewhere solid to put her feet; albeit on an extremely narrow window-ledge some distance above the ground. It would be really handy, Jabali thought bleakly for a moment, if her powerless Miru was actually the real thing, so she could simply float to the ground; refusing to dwell on that fact, however, the Matoran activated her newly-acquired vest and took a leap of faith off the building.

The journey down was a lot quicker than she would have liked, as she failed to manage the combination of disks in the vest properly. Still, though she jarred her knees uncomfortably in her less-than-perfectly-controlled landing, she didn't break anything; so Jabali counted that as a win, regardless. Without hesitating, she raced over to the Virgil's wreck, hoping to find the three Toa climbing out of it unscathed.

IC: Zecrillia - Zataka's Office.

Oh wow, that was a lot of responsibility.

She'd expected... maybe some kind of minor task, something that would make a small contribution to the war effort, but keep her under the watchful eye of someone who Zataka actually trusted. Zecrillia knew how it went: she had been hired by Dume, and Zataka couldn't know whether or not her loyalty still lay with the dead old man. What the Vortixx hadn't expected, then, was for the new ruler of Metru Nui to hand over her desk to her - complete with basically the controls to the whole city - in order to take a dive out of the window so that she could seemingly settle a score with the bloodstained warlord down below.

Well, if that was how Zataka wanted to play it? It suited her.

Zecrillia quickly settled in behind the desk, her eyes scanning the various displays. Airship crash in Le-Metru... that looked unfortunately like the one commandeered by the Toa who'd recently been in this very room, hopefully they made it out of that okay. Giant Turaga and pals putting up a fight in Ko-Metru. Ga-Metru... a scene of relative calm except for several Toa scuffling(?) in the Great Temple, store that one away as low priority. Everyone in Onu-Metru underground where she couldn't see what in Karz was going on there. Po-Metru apparently all-but cleared, good job team.

And Ta-Metru being slowly dismantled, though without the respective warlord overseeing it... maybe she could do something about that. Zecrillia began flicking through the controls, seeing what she could do to turn Ta-Metru against those who would break it apart.

One other thought, not really relevant in this particular moment, drifted through the Vortixx's mind as she tried to keep track of absolutely everything else at once.

Hope I'm being paid for this later.

((ooc, in reply to Vezok's Friend: No worries, it's fine! Zecrillia's not been in the heart of the action up 'til now, anyway ^^))

((ooc 2: It's late here, so I don't have time to add Varxii; I'll make another post for her tomorrow. For now, she's just continuing to aid the Ko-Metru group, so feel free to move her along with you all as need be! ^^))

((ooc 3: @Unreliable Narrator So, apparently Zecrillia just got given the most important desk job in the whole island... what can she reasonably do from here? I don't want to overstep my bounds with this ^^ ))

Edited by That Matoran with a Vahi
  • Like 1

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

Skyra frowned, it was hard to decided where they'd be best suited, all the Metrus needed help really. She thought about it for a moment, and made her decision. 

"We should go to Ko-Metru I think, it's not too far off from where we are and I think they could use the help." 

@Tarn

IC Kanohi - the Coliseum’s Border with Le-Metru

Kanohi continued to gasp out, catching his breath. He was vaguely aware of Matoran retreating past him, the surviving Vahki evacuating them towards the Coliseum. That was … that was a relief. Get them out of harm’s way, get them to safety. It was … it was rare to see the Vahki actually help the Matoran, it was good to see that they had found their true Duty at last.

The vigilante shakily stood up, before spotting the 531 Kanoka at his feet. He looked around, most of the Le-Matoran had already fled, just stragglers were fleeing the district of air. And he ... he was never great at recognizing Matoran, but he didn’t think the Le-Matoran who gave him this disk were still here.

Then there was a pop like a Toa of Air going Nova, and Kanohi turned to see a building crumbling. He … he would have to return this disk another day, same as the other one. He pocketed the disk of freezing, he had little skill with Le-Metru disks, but he would need all the help he could get.

With a point of his wrist he grappled into the air, before hooking a building. He vaulted and swung, searching for any Matoran caught in harm’s way. Maybe even try to help the Vahki too. They might have clockwork brains, but they were giving their all for the Matoran now. They all had to stand united in this darkest hour.

Edited by Harvali

Knichou stood still, continuing to breath steadily with his eyes closed as he focused on the metal around him. He wanted to hear Tuyet's answer as much as Sidra did, though he did have one thing to say.

"Whatever you do, don't look her in the eyes, Atamai"

Edited by BULiK

IC: Rose and Triage - Po-Metru

"Alright," Rose replied. "Triage!" she barked in the direction of the medic, who literally jumped, "you're comin' with us." He joined the pair as Rose began heading in the direction of Ko-Metru.

@Snelly

"I don't think I will. Finish me off, then...I'm not going to give you too much trouble in your pursuit of vengeance. I just want you to remember how you got it."

What was she waiting for, an opportunity to do something? The Skakdi was clearly bothered--a truly cold-blooded man would get it over with, she thought, and while she didn't think that meant she could get through to him...at least Nale could make him stall.

@Dane

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

And so they were off, heading south down the Ko-Metru. It didn't take the young and healthy Toa too long to make it to the border. Though Triage seemed to be wheezing a bit.

"Hmmmm...." Well it was cold, that much was for sure. Oh yeah and of course under siege by the league. 

@Tarn

• Like 1

IC: Thom - Onu-Metru Archives

"YOU HAD NO ISSUE BEFORE!" Thom raised his voice, now sounding like a different person entirely. None of the tongue-in-cheek intonation, or the grinning. 

Ever so slightly, the grip on his own gun shook.

Edited by Dane
  • Like 1