Jump to content
Unreliable Narrator

Six Kingdoms: Escapement - Gameplay

Recommended Posts

IC Kanohi - Onu-Metru

Kanohi watched from his perch, waiting for the city to be damaged, but it surprisingly endured. A few cracks, a few craters; most of them formed early in the exchange. Then in a rush the two Toa fled to a lower level, and the Vahki descended upon the Skakdi. He collapsed and was soon enough hauled away.

But where was the second stranger, the mutant who looked vaguely like a Steltian? It was … he had seemed amphibious, and there were some canals nearby. If he had fled there, with his aquatic shape … there was no way Kanohi could catch up with him. And even if he could grapple after him quickly enough, Kanohi was … well, there was a reason the Vahki put up with him.

But he had seen those Toa flee into the elevator. One of them looked like she had a Kakama, she could catch up to that stranger. He … he could at least inform her.

With a click he fired his Kanoka, a disk of the number 271. He got all his disks from Ga-Metru, made it easier to control their flight and avoid hitting Matoran. The disk smacked into the region where the fight had occurred, repairing the cracks and burn marks. It was a waste of a disk, but it made him feel like he was helping.

Kanohi then grappled down from his perch, landing with a roll. With a click he recalled the elevator he … he would try to follow the Toa.

Edited by Harvali
  • Like 1

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKR Profiles: Kanohi Collector Mahrika Avatar by @Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: @Harvali if you're referring to EW and I's characters we're on an airship dock above the Metru, not in the Archives--that's the other group

IC: Nale Vella - Onu-Metru

"Your friend is right, Stannis," she said, placing a hand on the Toa's shoulder to get his attention. "Going back and forth with this one isn't worth it, especially if Knichou is in danger."

She pulled away and turned to the airship, just as a staff came from Mata-Nui-knows-where, landing dangerously close to her feet. The Fa-Toa cursed under her breath and drew her rifle.

Edited by King of Kings

letitenfoldyousig.png.2a928dc09a1fdb4dbba8c2d143b35b12.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

(avatar by @Onaku)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Knichou, Onu-Metru, Rearranging local architecture aboard the Taku

As the airship crashed head first into the platform, slicing right through it under the force of the impact, Knichou could see two toa emerge from the elevator.

Son of a brakas...

Of course Stannis and Nale return just after Knichou almost sacrificed his ship to rescue them. The whole point of this brash maneuver was to get rid of the dark hunter because there was no backup to fight him, and to break free so Knichou could rescue Stannis and Nale down below, or at least figure out what was taking them so long.

"If only Arkius had pulled that $%#@#*&^ lever..." Knichou cursed under his breath as he wrestled with the controls. He shifted the collective to the side and pushed hard on the levitation control throttle, making the ship level out and turn to the side, as it's fall slowed to a halt in a matter of seconds. He continued his ascent, taking care to move the Taku around so it didn't crash into the catwalk above. While the Toa were in a standoff with the dark hunter, the Taku rose up beside the catwalk behind them and stood level a few feet above their height. Knichou pulled another lever, and the cargo bay doors at the rear of the ship began opening. He swung the airship's frame around so the cargo bay was directly above them.

While they should get the idea of what to do next, Knichou helped grab their attention by pulling a cord which released a deep bellowing foghorn sound across the area. Even though two were injured, Knichou assumed the Toa could climb up there. The ex-ghost switched a monitor on the control panel to show a camera feed from inside the empty cargo bay, waiting for the three Toa to enter.
 

Edited by BULiK

Visit BZPRPG.com to view my WIP project of archiving BZPower's RPGs!

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profile

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nale Vella - Onu-Metru

She watched the airship reorient itself, slightly confused, and then cautiously climbed inside the cargo bay. Her rifle still drawn, she called out (hoping the Fe-Matoran would hear), "Everything alright in here?"

Edited by King of Kings

letitenfoldyousig.png.2a928dc09a1fdb4dbba8c2d143b35b12.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

(avatar by @Onaku)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: … Why did I think the airships were underground? I … why would I think that? My apologies.

IC Kanohi - Onu-Metru

It was slow going, taking the elevator a floor at a time and looking for the Toa. Didn’t help that Kanohi was bad at recognizing faces. He knew one Toa was mostly grayscale and had a Kakama, and maybe had a gun, but that’s all he could recall.

Still even then, the docks were wide open and had only so many places where a Matoran could stand, they had to be to accommodate the airships of the city. He could see far, and there were only so many places to search. Soon enough he spotted that Toa, and leapt out of the elevator, grappling up to them.

Kanohi landed in a heap besides Nale and Stannis, his body aching from the particularly rough landing. “Hello, Toa,” he managed panting, “I … I think I … I saw one of the strangers you … you fought flee to the canals.”


"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKR Profiles: Kanohi Collector Mahrika Avatar by @Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Stannis | Onu

Friends,” he said, “we can’t board the airship until Knichou brings it around.

That was the moment the matoran leveled his flight and brought the Taku to the toa. 

Okay, now let’s move.” Nale hadn’t waited for his command, neither should she have, but Stannis wielded the sculpturelike stone hand to move injured Arkius into the docking bay. 

Just before the toa of stone could jump into the ship himself, a another bedraggled  Fe-Matoran came to him in a huff. Stannis looked at him curiously at first, and then his eyes transformed from the harsh coldness he gave Vyarik to warm compassion. “Thank you, Matoran, but there will be no more fighting for now. It isn’t safe here. Come with us, and tell me your story.” It wasn’t a suggestion; what Stannis said was how it would be. The stone hand came back and scooped both he and his new ward up and deposited them into the airship. 

Knichou, let’s go.

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Like 3

 BZPRPG Profiles / BZPRPG Rules and Index / Rebirth Profiles

"... Even you, EmperorWhenua, you stupid beautiful contrarian, you." —Tyler Durden

gallery_37760_66_15385.jpg.7be7abee40c7970a9f7f6c47f9e5581c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Vyarik - Onu-Metru

Once the Toa were on board, Vyarik slowly began to back away, moving around to the side so the Toa would have more difficulty taking parting shots at him from the cargo bay. He wasn't one to back down from a fight, but he knew the odds were well and truly not in his favour with three Toa and at least two Matoran in play. 

Still, he was considering one final ploy... he just needed to time it right...


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kanohi - Onu-Metru

Kanohi attempted to protest as he was hoisted up, but he had spent most of his energy grappling around, and now had used up what strength he could manage to try to warn the Toa where the mutant had gone. And that information had been … useless.

As he gasped out of breath, the truth hit him. He did not know Metru-Nui well enough to know the names of the canals, not to mention there was scores of waterways, running together in a web. The stranger could have fled to any passage, how could he tell which one. And if it was important to pursue the stranger: whether Dark Hunter or Leaguer; the Toa would have done so. The … the Toa are the destined protectors of the Matoran, why would … would Mata-Nui chose wrong. Even … even with Lihkan.

Kanohi shook his head as his heartlight dilated he … he had wasted the Toa’s time. But … maybe he could still help. Even he could see that the airship he had been dropped inside was damaged. Far more damaged than Kanohi could fix with his skills, but he could still do some good.

He struggled to speak, gasping out, “Kanoka … regeneration … airship … bag.” He was still a bit exhausted and aching, trying to catch his breath, but he hoped his intent was clear.


"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKR Profiles: Kanohi Collector Mahrika Avatar by @Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Arkius - Onu-Metru

Arkius glared at Vyarik from the hangar. He didn't like the way he was eyeing the airship, not one bit. "Stannis." He said in a voice that was only audible to the elder toa. "Can you form a stone barrier between us and that Dark Hunter? I don't want to take any chances here, not with his kind."

Edited by Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Knichou, Onu-Metru, Putting pedal to the metal aboard the Taku

Knichou watched through the monitor as all three toa got aboard... along with a matoran? Knichou hadn't seen this fe-matoran before. No time to think about it, however. He pushed the lever back, setting gears in motion that began closing the cargo bay doors on the underside of the ship. He put the engines on full power and protodermis began to spray out the tubes on the back end of the ship, thrusting the airship away from the dark hunter threat as it rose towards the clouds above.

The passengers found themselves in a wide open compartment that took up the majority of the airship's frame. To their rear the flat floor disappeared and was replaced with the curved underside of the airship's still-closing cargo bay doors that normally sat flush with the outside hull. In front of them was a large space which was mostly empty, with a shed at the very front of the lower deck that stored various equipment and spare parts. Above that shed, on the main deck, was the bridge, which was sealed off to them. Extending from the bridge's entrance was a catwalk that ran all the way to the back of the airship, where the engines and fuel tanks were emplaced. A singular robotic arm with a claw was attached to the roof on a set of tracks so it could move cargo, with it's controls sitting on a podium on near where the catwalk connected to the bridge. There was a set of ladders in front of the tool shed - one leading downwards to the now-broken lower entrance, and another leading up in front of the door to the bridge on the main deck.

Knichou flipped a switch to disengage the bridge's door locks, locked the airship in it's current course, and swiveled his chair around to greet the passengers when they would enter, continuing to ignore the array of flashing warning lights on all areas of the bridge's consoles. Every part of the Taku was silently screaming at him in a language of red and yellow lights for the stunt he pulled. The hull at the front of the ship had taken the main beating, so luckily the engines were unharmed. The levitation system were spread across all sides of the ship as a redundancy measure, so most of the levitation 'engines' at the lower bow of the ship being crippled didn't prevent the ship itself from being unflyable, they merely limited it's maneuverability. Knichou had cut power to the lower deck bow levitation engines to prevent any misfirings, and this lowered the speed the airship gained altitude by about 20 percent. The Taku would need some repairs, but the main systems were still functional, so it would live to fly another day.

Edited by BULiK
Rewording
  • Like 1

Visit BZPRPG.com to view my WIP project of archiving BZPower's RPGs!

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profile

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kovac Krossfari - Ga-Metru (Beginning his patrol)

The shadow of Metru-Nui looked down upon the streets of Ga-Metru, atop a building nearby Okuo and Vhisola's position. 

Despite Ga-Metru's peaceful appearance, it sometimes hid a nasty underbelly behind its student and teacher populace. More concerning, though, was the growing prevalence of the hired assassins known as Dark Hunters. Their targets ordinarily didn't follow any traceable pattern, making it very difficult to place a guess as to who they would hit next. 

He had heard rumblings of ongoings in Onu-Metru that also worried him. The war with the League had coincided very dark events in the Great City, from where Kovac was standing. 

The Vahki, unsurprisingly, seemed grossly ineffective at thwarting crimes that actually mattered in the grand scheme of things, prodding slackers and truants but not doing much otherwise. He'd never liked the robots. He'd never liked the polluted order of new Toa that had risen in the city, either, but the Vahki were worse. 

So here he stood, instead. Watching over Ga-Metru like a superpowered gargoyle, observing the ongoings of the sector. A stalwart pillar.

OOC: Observing.


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: ??? | Undisclosed Metru-Nui Prison

"Patchy," the voice said, mulling over the name. There was a soft tapping sound as the figure danced his fingers on the bars of his cell. Something sparked between the metal and his hands when he touched it, but he paid it no mind. "What you in for, Patchy?"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Unreliable Narrator said:

IC: ??? | Undisclosed Metru-Nui Prison

"Patchy," the voice said, mulling over the name. There was a soft tapping sound as the figure danced his fingers on the bars of his cell. Something sparked between the metal and his hands when he touched it, but he paid it no mind. "What you in for, Patchy?"

 IC: Thom - Prison (Making friends)

"Oh, ya know. Attempted murder. Could be murder straight up. Don't know if tha bots are smart 'nuff to connect evidence to that case, though." Thom laid on his back, idly. He wasn't sure who he was talking to, but he wasn't sure he truly cared unless he was planning on giving him some outside time to 'stretch his legs'.

Edited by Dane

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

iC: ??? | Undisclosed Metru-Nui Prison

"Murder. Really?" A pause. "Why did I even ask that question, this is a murderer's hallway. Of course you're a murderer." The man turned away, placing his aged back against the bars and sliding down until he was sitting on the floor. Thom could barely make out the fellow convict staring at his hands, clenching and opening his fingers.

"Do you remember it clearly?" He asked in a voice far calmer than his body indicated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Thom - Prison (Well, this is awkward.)

His demeanour confused Thom. He talked like a philosopher, an academic, the furthest away from the Ko-Skakdi that you could possibly get and yet he sat against bars right next to his own. Why was he in the same hallway as him?

"Yeah. Ya don't forget tha details, 'less you're an amateur with no stomach for it. Wot about yaself, old man? Wot ya in for, book burnin'?" 

Edited by Dane

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: ??? | Undisclosed Metru-Nui Prison

"Book burning? No, I'd never do that. The stories of the people are far too precious to destroy." With his back still toward Thom he continued, "Patchy, this is a murderer's hallway. Everyone here has done the deed. Our brothers and sisters in sin have very interesting stories. Some are like fishing though: they grow with every telling. How are things outside going, Patchy? Any news. As you can see I don't around much anymore." 

There was a soft chuckle. The old man thought his joke was better than it probably was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kilo-M9 - Onu-metru Archives, level 7:

Citizens have not returned fire.

Citizen Akamai communication acknowledged. job position Irrelevant. Citizen lacks clearance for level 7. Irrelevant. Lower levels unsafe. Citizen is not at job station.

Splicing sentences. Preparing verbal response...

“Communication by citizen At-a-mai acknowledged. Archivist position irrelevant. This Unit will return citizen to proPER WORK station. Citizens will be safe. Most efficient method.”

The robotic protector fired another energy bolt at Vashni to confirm the hit and prevent any counterattacks. If she was hit the toa would find herself encased in a transparent bubble a little larger than her that would slowly rise up. Her energy would be drained until she passed out from exhaustion after a minute or two.

The machine paused for a moment. If Atamai looked closely, he could almost see the machine tilt its head, perhaps in thought. But that was unlikely; gestures like that were only done by organic beings.

The speaker crackled to life once more. “Query: state citizen's purpose on this sublevel.”

  • Like 1

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2013 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9  Ysocla Naenoic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Thom - Prison (Making a friend)

He took his eyepatch off momentarily, rubbing his eyes. It was difficult to see with only one uncovered optic in the darkness.

Thom chuckled at the old man's humour, looking at the ceiling.

"Well, chief engineer's dead. Vahki after a few Toa 'nd a Matoran, reckon cause the Matoran had somethin' on tha engineer's killin'." 

None of this was lies per se, he was just leaving out key details.


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: ??? | Undisclosed Metru-Nui Prison

He stroked his throat in thought, pulling on the organics as some nervous habit. "The chief engineer. You must mean Nuparu. That's unfortunate, he was a good man. Flawed, yes, but he strove to follow the virtues. I'll have to pray for his safe passing when I see the Red Star again. Am I wrong in assuming you sent him to the Great Spirit, Patchy?" Despite the allegation, the voice was calm again. He turned around and Thom got a better look at the mask he worn: a golden noble kanohi hau. His eyes peered out from the mask with a pitying look, the look a parent gives when they know someone else's child did something bad, but only because their those parents were absent in teaching the lesson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Okuo - Ga-Metru Café

"Alright, fair enough. Came at you hard and fast, threw too much at you up front. Don't really do this much... talking to people. Anyway, I'll be off now. But I'll be around, and if they come for you, I'll be there to lend a hand if you need it."  With that, Okuo rose up from his seat in a right hurry, enough to send the chair skidding backwards an inch or two, before he then powerwalked out at running speed. "Please stay safe!" Once outside and out of view of the café's patrons, he leaned against a wall and facepalmed. "Spirits above that was TERRIBLE! Alright, might as well give the Vahki a shot... see if they're any good against these assassins."

Visiting a computer café a block away, Okuo took a seat at one of the unused computers and composed an anonymous tip to the Vahki authorities regarding the whole thing, detailing the extra-national nature of the threat and the fact that a citizen's life was at stake, as well as the integrity of the law in the city. "Hopefully this will get someone's attention. Now then... Lets make sure these drones do their job right."

Inconspicuously walking out of the café, he made a beeline for the nearest alleyway, where he promptly put his climbing skills to use to scale the buildings, moving along the top of them until the café Vhisola was visiting came into full view. Having turnt himself invisible along the way over the roofs, he now patiently waited to see how this would all unfold, periodically checking his iStone, which was out of view, to see what the current status was surrounding the neighbourhood.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Thom - Prison (Therapy)

Why is he...?

Thom looked almost offended at this. Was this old man pitying him? 

His mouth formed into a sneer, but one which softened if only slightly in interest as he recognised the mask.

"Lhikan." He realised. "And yeah, maybe ah did. Ah might've blasted his face all over tha streets outside his workshop. Tha' wot you wanted to 'ear? Cuz I ain't sorry."


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Turaga Lhikan | Coliseum | Metru-Nui Prison

"Of course you're not sorry. I wouldn't expect you to be. You did your job, you followed your duty, you murdered a wanted man. In fact, I congratulate you. Killing Nuparu as terrible as it is may have saved us all." Turaga Lhikan stood up and gave a soft bow. Thom knowing his name connected many dots, but whether or not he actually was Lhikan the turaga didn't confirm or refute.

"You have my thanks, Patchy," he said and then walked back to his slab of a bed and laid down.

IC: Reliable Narrator | Ga-Metru

Okuo didn't have to wait long. While no one approached the cafe, and no immediate information on official dispatch sites went public, he noticed a squad of bordakh sweep the block outside of the normal patrol time. By the time Vhisola and her mentor parted ways outside the front entrance to the cafe -- Nokama heading in the direction of the lecture halls and Vhisola in the direction of her home -- the bordakh stationed themselves on the rooftops and waited. Sure enough, Okuo watched the squad follow Vhisola's path, darting across rooftops whenever she wasn't looking up, allowing her to continue her day ignorant of the observance. Vhisola and the bordakh squad disappeared from Okuo's sight after a few minutes.

Edited by Unreliable Narrator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nale Vella - The Taku

Well, now they had another plus one, bringing the size of their group to five. Taking the ship's movement as a sign everything was A-okay, Nale put her rifle away and then removed the holster, resting it against the wall of the cargo bay. The Fa-Toa climbed the ladder to the bridge, and opened the door to see Knichou waiting on his companions.


"I take it you dealt with the Dark Hunter? Quite brave of you," she said, placing her hands on her hips. "Sorry to keep you waiting."

IC: Jutori - Archives

I could hear the commotion above as my feet came to rest on solid ground again, and ahead of me something reached from the darkness to grab Tallea. Unsure of what to do, I simply cried out to warn her, if she hadn't noticed already.

Edited by King of Kings

letitenfoldyousig.png.2a928dc09a1fdb4dbba8c2d143b35b12.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

(avatar by @Onaku)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Thom - Prison (Huh?)

The Ko-Skakdi stood up, aggravated. Toa Lhikan, now a Turaga it seemed, was congratulating him for murdering an unarmed Matoran in the service of 'Duty'?

He put his claws on the bars where Lhikan was sitting before, grasping them tightly and growling. "Not makin' any lick of sense. Ya in for murder too, right? Ya finally lose it, or somethin'? Cuz it sure sounds like ya have!" 

His amber eyes glared at the prone Turaga, irritated beyond his usual rates. 

Karzing Toa. Always the karzing Toa with the karzing code.

Edited by Dane
  • Like 1

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OOC: mobile post
 
IC: Vyarik - Onu-Metru (permission to come aboard?)
 
The Dark Hunter wasn't the sort to give up on his prey so easily. The Toa were already lost to his sight as he worked his way around the side of the airship, and as soon as he saw the cargo doors closing, Vyarik made his move.
 
He touched the point of his still-functioning blade against the ground, repelling with all of the power the weapon could muster, propelling himself up towards the bottom of the ship. He flung out his arm, managing to find something to grab onto amidst the mangled metal of the ship's badly scraped fuselage. The jagged metal left gashes of his palm and knuckles, but he clung to it with a vice-like grip. If the rest of the Dark Hunters were out of play, then it fell to him to ensure the task was completed.
 
He sheathed his other blade and pulled himself up against the bottom of the ship. With the cargo bay closed, and any cameras on the bottom of the ship surely mangled beyond use, he was confident that his boarding action had gone unwitnessed. 
 
He shrunk down smaller to make it easier to find handholds, and clawed his way across the bottom of the ship until he found the crumpled hatch that had initially granted Knichou access to the vessel. As the Matoran had surmised, it was crushed beyond use... but a being of immense strength who could reduce his form down to the size of someone's hand had little difficulty creating just enough space to squeeze himself on board. 
 
Hoping the minor noise of his intrusion has been lost amidst the rush of air and natural creaking of machinery in motion, Vyarik remained where he was, nestled beneath a dislodged plate of crumpled metal from where the hatch had been crushed inwards. He could see a ladder before him, no doubt leading up to the interior of the ship. He could hear voices as well, meaning his enemies were still too close for comfort. 
 
Taking on three - well, two-and-a-half - Toa plus their Matoran companions was beyond even his talents, so he stayed where he was for now, waiting for an opportunity to make his move.

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kovac Krossfari - Ga-Metru (Engaging with the public)

Kovac's attention was caught by an interesting series of events concerning student blogger Vhisola, and a certain Ta-Matoran seemingly connected to them.

The Ta-Matoran had been speaking loudly to himself, though Kovac couldn't quite make out what he was saying, and he'd left to a nearby computer cafe. The vigilante would have followed, but leaving his post was a no-go.

Then, he watched the Matoran climb up the roofs nearby before disappearing presumably via the means of a cloaking device. 

Somebody had an interest in whatever was going on in the cafe.

As another Ga-Matoran left the cafe, Kovac squinted as he spotted a squad of Bordakh trailing them. He couldn't see the Ga-Matoran's face from this distance, but he doubted that the Ta-Matoran's actions had no connection to the Vahki and their sudden arrival.

"I see you!" The dark blue Vo-Toa called out, from the roof to where he estimated the Matoran might be hiding, though he was obviously lying. 

The gargoyle-like protector glared in the general direction of where he yelled with piercing white eyes.

Edited by Dane

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Okuo - Ga-Metru Café

Okuo intently watched as the Bordakh inconspicuously trailed Vhisola. Apparently it worked. She had her own protective team of Vahki now. He was about to get up and follow when a sudden shout made him jolt. "I see you!" He heard booming, and looking from the roof, he saw a dark blue clad Toa looking right at... well, not right at him, but close enough...

Alright, so clearly this guy had been keeping an eye on him... but to claim he could see him now? Okuo decided to test this, walking from one edge of the roof to the other and waving at him, all of which was inaudible over the sounds of the city around them. Seeing that the toa's eyes did not move, Okuo concluded that he was in fact bluffing. "You know, I'm not sure why a Toa would try to lie like that, but if you're trying to scare me you're doing a rather awful job at it, sorry to say. Now, I don't want to cramp your broody style, which, you know, I absolutely love, so if you don't mind, I'll be off to see to some business I need to take care of."

With that, Okuo jumped on his hoverboard, itself cloaked along with him, and flew off after Vhisola and her Bordakh body guards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC, Atamai: Onu-Metru

”Searching for a Great Disk! If there’s a Great Disk here it’s automatically Archives property, and as a weapon, it’s my responsibility as an archivist to put it in level 2 with the other weapons.”

Ultimately I decided to be honest with the robot. Maybe if I told it what we were doing here it’d agree with my statement about the Disk being Archives property.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: The Cartographer

Ko-Metru Hideaway

"Let's see what I've got packed in here," the Cartographer began violently ripping through his bag, until 3 Kanoka flew out, landing on the floor beside them. He retrieved the three, then began to shuffle them in his hands like giant playing cards. "I've got... one Weaken! One Enlargement, and... that's it."

The Cartographer sighed, and handed the discs to the Alpinist. Sure, the discs covered all the bases, but the two Matoran didn't even know what to use them on. He furrowed his brow again, staring around the room as if the next clue would just pop out at the pair and show them the way. Frustrated, the Cartographer pushed the entirety of his analysis out of his brain, leaving his mind as empty as the room in which they found themselves. On a whim, the Cartographer reached down and picked up the dead Matoran's reconstitution disc, and loaded it into his launcher.

"Hey, check this out!" He raised his weapon, aiming at the lifeless mush of a corpse on the floor. His eyes met the Alpinist, and before he had a chance to open his mouth, the Cartographer fired the disc directly at the corpse...

IC: Fa'amatai

Silver Sea Beach Assault

It had been at most 10 minutes since Fa'amatai had dropped out of the sky and onto this little slice of Karz he now found himself in. From above, the sight was beautiful, unlike any he had ever seen before; the glistening seas of protodermis lapping gently against the glassy sand beach that lined this island in the middle of nowhere, a strange, mysterious land that felt completely alien, despite it's proximity to Metru Nui. As soon as his impact compensators had absorbed the impact of the descent, however, the scene turned on its head, becoming a snapshot of war that was so real, that it was almost more unbelievable than the old war tales the Turaga had told him back at the Knowledge Towers, in his youthful days as a Cartographer.

Now, as slug rounds whizzed past his head, bombs turned chunks of beach into the maws of Karz, and his colleagues were torn apart and decimated into unrecognizable shapes, the Toa had never felt further from his home, and from his quiet life of study and exploration. He had always known it to be his destiny to preserve the culture and history of Metru Nui, but he never thought this would be how he did it.

Suddenly, his mind snapped back to reality, violently ripped from its trance by the cacaphony of blood-curdling screams and whallops of bomb impacts. He felt the weight of the lightstone rifle in his hands like never before, as though it were made of the weight of the world itself. Fa'amatai ducked into a hole created by a prior explosion, and sat himself down next to the corpse of a fallen brother. Ironic that this should be the safest place to be right now. He raised his lightstone rifle to his shoulder, checking again that it was loaded and primed, before leaning it on the edge of the hole, centering his left eye in the sights. The rifle seemed to move on its own in his hands, quickly snapping to a target. The Toa squeezed the trigger quickly, trying to finish the task before his mind could process what was happening at the other end of that fatal beam of light.

BOOMThe ground shuddered around him, as though the very planet was reeling in pain from the bombs and bullets and death. The lightstone rifle fell from Fa'amatai's hands in the chaos. Quickly grabbing it, the Toa pushed himself upward and forward with all his might, towards the next safe position...

OOC: @EmperorWhenua

If anyone beachside wants to interact with Fa'amatai, be my guest! Didn't approach anyone as I'm not entirely sure where everyone is.

Edited by Crimson Jester
  • Like 2

call-of-duty-modern-warfare-ghost.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooc: Mobile, at work.

IC: Abomination | Ko-Metru hideaway

The impact of the disc triggered an unholy act, and the slag of matoran parts and molted shell and rahi droppings piled atop each other took on a new grotesque shape. It floundered, unable to bear its own weight as wires twisted and snapped in an attempt to support its movements. The machine parts of the abomination couldn't support its organics which began to drip onto the floor in hot steaming puddles. It shrieked, wrenching its legs off at the hip by crawling forward hand over hand over hand over hand... Whatever the Cartographer created could not be described, but would haunt the two matoran who saw it forever. 

"Please," came a guttural moan from somewhere inside the abomination, "Nuju no. DON'T LEAVE ME!"

One of its hands managed to grab the Cartographer's wrist, whispering gibberish with it's own toothy maw. And then the creature returned to slag, splattering across the white armor of the matoran, unable to remain alive any longer. 

Edited by Unreliable Narrator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Karista - Ga-Metru (Great Temple Disk Hunt)

As the others argued and split, Karista finally found her tongue again. "N-no, no way. I'm not doing this... breaking." She took a couple steps away, hoping she could slip out before the Vahki saw.

 

IC: Morah - The Ripple

Perhaps she got a little carried away in wrestling that spider Rahi, but it was her first real fight on dry... airship. And as it turned out, she didn't have to wait long to find out what those Rhotuka did, as Mantax's brother beside her went down, writhing in agony. She reached out a hand to help after the spider was dealt with, but quickly realized she had no idea what was even happening to him. Instead, she gave a soft, "Hang in there, pardner."

She took just a moment to admire her handiwork and flick the worst of the gunk off her claws. "Thank 'u kindly fer the assist," she nodded to Aksa. "But we seem ta be one down and there's plenty more where that came from, so if you'll excuse me..." she ran off toward the door in search of more of the vermin.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Skyra Daring - Beach Assault -

Skyra began to take evasive maneuvers as the explosive rounds began to chase her in the sky, as she flew away from them she aimed at the rounds with her midak skyblaster and began firing at them, trying to get the heat off of her. 

IC: Vashni - Onu-Metru Archives - Level 7 -

Vashni grunted as the bubble enveloped her, she could already feel her energy being drained as she struggled to break free. Of course physically speaking, Vashni wasn't the strongest of Toa, mentally was another story however. Against this machine her abilities were somewhat limited though, her mask power would be completely ineffective and she was pretty sure trying to mind control a purely mechanical being was out of the question. She'd need to resort to other methods. 

First however, she send out a telepathic message to the Matoran she was determined to protect. .:I'm going to hold off this robotic enforcer, keep going:.

At the same time, Vashni concentrated her telekinesis on a very specific thing, the closest Bohrok stasis tube. The tube began to shake and whine slightly as she put all her mental effort and element into lifting the tube, before hurling it towards the preoccupied Kilo-M9 unit.

Pulling this off while being inside an energy sapping tube wasn't easy to say the least, and Vashni was finding her vision starting to blur, she only hoped she was buying the Matoran enough time to get away...

  • Like 1


My Bzprpg Profiles, Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Aksa, Silver Sea, Ripple

Aksa spares two glances of concern, first for her broken spear, and then a much shorter one for her companion writhing on the floor. Then she turns and runs after Morah, feet pounding against the metal floor and heart pounding in her chest.

There's more bugs to be squashed.

  • Like 1

Q2TtLEz.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kanohi - Onu-Metru city street

Despite his poor ability to craft and invent, Kanohi wasn’t a complete failure of a Fe-Matoran. Gradually his body’s link to the element of iron helped he steady himself, letting him catch his breath. As his enhanced physical endurance helped him recover from his traversing, he mustered his courage.

Um, excuse me, I … I have a number of Disks of Regeneration in my back. They are low level, and I-I have to keep most to help repair the city in case of an attack, but if using some of them could help keep this airship airborne, well um, I would be glad to help. They are Ga-Metru; easy to aim?”


"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKR Profiles: Kanohi Collector Mahrika Avatar by @Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kilo-M9 - Onu-metru Archives, level 7:

Hypothesis confirmed: Citizens are searching for great disks.

Preservation of disk in archives=unknown variable.

Elaboration of motives required.

“Current search- for great disks inefficient. Disk is not on this sublevel. Sublevel is dangerous,” the machine responded.

The machine played another voice clip, this one more complete and recent enough for all to remember.

Find them and Mata Nui will reward you with the powers of toa-” the voice of Turaga Dume announced.

“Does this announcement match your objective?”

HOSTILE ACTION DETECTED.

Incoming projectile: bohrok stasis tube. Citizens will be in danger if bohrok is freed.

Objective: prevent damage to tube.

Additional energy from toa boosting rear leg shock absorbers by 20%. Calculating angle of catch. Bracing for impact...

The robot moved deliberately into the path of the flying stasis tube, its body catching the brunt of the impact. Skidding back a few feet, the motors on its legs groaned in protest to arrest the momentum of the cylinder. Once the force of the object had completely diminished, the scorpion robot carefully moved to place the cylinder back on the ground, taking extra care not to damage the seal in any way. All the while it kept its eyes focused on Atamai, maintaining its unnatural stare.

Calculating response to hostile action.

Hostile toa is contained. No follow-up action necessary.

Element of surprise has been lost. Further combat inefficient.

Best course of action: continued communication.


I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2013 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9  Ysocla Naenoic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC, Atamai: Onu-Metru

Okay, now we’re getting somewhere. 

“Well we haven’t really discussed who gets to claim the reward, so currently my primary objective is to get the Disk and make sure it’s safely stored in the Archives.”

I looked back at Vashni. She probably wouldn’t last long in the energy bubble if something wasn’t done. 

“You say the Disk isn’t on this level, right? We think it might be down there,” I said, pointing to the hole in the floor. “If you let my friend out of your energy bubble and help us recover the Great Disk, we can get back to our... work functions.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mazor-The Ripple

Mazor gave himself less than a second to let out a sigh of releaf before turning and examining the rest of the ship. Multiple visorahk were assulting the vessel, and acid from the projectiles was eating through the ship. Thinking quickly, Mazor set his launcher down, grabbed several regeneration disks, and hung himself off the guardrail. He scanned the ship, planing on flinging regeneration disks on anywhere acid was aproacing critical components of the airship.

IC: Jephro-Island Assault

Jephro watched as several land mines exploded, panicking, he sent out a pulse of low gravity, targgeting his allies. He tried to lower their weight so that they wouldn't trigger any mines, but this would probably have unintended consiquences.

IC: Informant (Duplicate)-Ga-Metru

The informant smiled, he had managed to break into the appartment without any trouble. This was perfect, NOt present at time of arrival, he wrote on himself. He took his time slowly investigating the premises, taking notes, looking for all exit and entry points, as well as anything else that caught his eye. 

IC: Informant (Real One)-Ga-Metru

The Real informant was at a Ga-Metru Dark Hunter Safe house, frantically shuffling through his notes, looking for information on vishola.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator Don't feel like you need to ad anything to informant's discoveries if you can't think of anything important


I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

 

Skyrise: Ascent Charaters: Paju & The Element - Rakin - Kane-Oma & The Mukau

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tallea - Onu-Metru - Archives

IC: If this had been a few years ago Tallea likely would have frozen in shock at the sudden horror coming for her in the dark. Possibly also while wondering at the miraculous nature of the thing that was killing her. this wasn't several years ago however. The Vo-Matoran had spent that time running from battlefront to battlefront. She was no stranger to sudden dangers or things trying to kill her.

In fact she'd rather been expecting something like this. So when a tentacle tried to wrap itself around her ankle it was met with a gauntlet clad fist piledriving it into the ground. The impact activated the power forged into the armor, the material of the offending appendage cracked for half a moment before exploding from the overload of transferred momentum. Another slithering arm was slapped out of the air by the back of a hand as the armored Matoran danced backward.

2 hours ago, Snelly said:

.:I'm going to hold off this robotic enforcer, keep going:.

Well by the Barraki's conjoined left toenail. Things sure had gone to Karz in a hurry hadn't they.

Tallea continued backing up as she punched and backhanded the hunting tendrils of whatever was trying to (probably) eat her. Each impact was accompanied by the sound of cracking chitin as the effects of her gauntlets combined with the enhanced strength of the armor to render such defenses less than effective. Eventually the creature would run out of tentacles to grab her with. She only hoped it would happen before she ran out of space.

"Get behind me!" She yelled to Jutori

  • Like 1

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...