Jump to content
Unreliable Narrator

Six Kingdoms: Escapement - Gameplay

Recommended Posts

IC: Skyra Daring - Beach Assault -

Skyra clicked her tongue as the cordak rockets didn't seem to affect the walking tank the way she hoped it would. The machine rattled for a moment, and there was some visible damage, but whatever the legs were made of were tough.

Thankfully, Oreius was still alive and not dead, and...and speaking of Oreius...

...she had an idea. "Take this you overgrown piece of scrap!" Skyra summoned her elemental powers and the wind picked up around the tank, sand from the beach began to pull into the wind storm as it surrounded and blinded the tank. 

"Hey, firecracker! Mind adding a little heat!?" Skyra shouted to the Toa of fire. 

@Eyru @sunflower

Edited by Snelly
  • Like 1


My Bzprpg Profiles, Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Pardehi - Beach Assault

Pardehi lowered his launcher in relief. The skakdi seemed to have been fighting on their side after all. Still, it seemed strange somehow. He had never seen this skakdi before, either in the pre-mission briefing or earlier. In fact, now that he thought of it, he had not seen any skakdi at all before, except of course for the one he had killed on the beach. If this could wield his elemental power the same way he would have to be very cautious around him, ally or not. Judging by the skakdi's coloring, he guessed his power was ice. If that were the case, he did not plan on being flash frozen any more than he planned on being burnt alive.

"I was about to ask you the same thing." He called out. "It just seems kinda strange, you know. I never heard of skakdi fighting for Metru Nui."

OOC: @Dane

IC: Tugarak - Bridge of the Ripple

Tugarak stood at the bridge of his ship, bright sunlight from outside shining down on his features. "We were fortunate, it seems." He said to the toa sitting next to him. He had never seen a toa of this one's coloration before. He was probably earth, or maybe ice. It was hard for him to tell to tell just by looking. Then again, Tugarak had not seen many toa. "We made it through the storm without sustaining damage to our hull. I only hope that our luck will hold out once we get to that island down there."

He turned around, addressing his crewmen. "Bring us about. Prepare to make our landing".

Privately, he did indeed feel very fortunate. They had made it through the storm with very little struggle. It was almost as if something, or someone very powerful had arranged for this to happen. He recalled something his island's shaman had said to him before his departure, many years ago. "Truly yours is the righteous path." The shaman had said, the words rasping out of his long, curved mandibles, made stiff and brittle with age. "Where you go, destiny goes with you. May the Great Spirit bless you, may he shield you with his carapace and guide you with his the light of his torch."

Tugarak had not fully appreciated those words or their significance at the time. But now, in this corner of light and serenity, he could not help but be reminded of them. Perhaps the Barraki and those who served their cause truly were blessed by the Great Spirit. Perhaps a great destiny did indeed await them. With that in mind, he returned his gaze to the window, watching as they gradually descended towards the island below. He was certain that whatever they encountered below, it could be no match for the valiant fighters of the Barraki.

OOC: @Keeper of Kraata @Darth Jaller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Skorm (Silver Sea, Nynrah Wreck)

"Keep the ship warmed up. If anything goes wrong, I would like a quick escape route from this forsaken isle if necessary." Skorm turned and left the bridge. As he passed the League warriors arming for danger, he shut his eyes and clasped his hands, from which a soft light emanated.

"May the Great Spirit guide our path. May His light guide our actions..." The light dimmed, and multiple shadows stretched from Skorm's body, lengthening and slowly rotating around him.

"... and may His shadow protect us."

The Twi-Toa, now focused, strode down the ramp onto the wet sand and began trekking towards the crashed airship.


BZPRPG Profiles


TOA KALTA: Casanuva Vakua Kalyss Skorm Zueya Aelied Cyrix


OTHERS: Denrika Fyura Raiyo Aokora Maeloc Askha Somei Sydelia


"They belong in a museum!"


"So do you!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Oreius | Beach Assault

Oreius was all too happy to oblige, despite Skyra's choice of nickname. As the Toa of Air summoned a whirlwind that swirled sand into the air, the Toa of Fire too activated his powers. His sword glowed red-hot with elemental energy, then he raised his weapon and unleashed a howling blast of fire that tore through the air and into the storm. The fire superheated the sand as it billowed through the air, freezing it into a twisting shape of glass that would hopefully immobilize the cannon and its insectoid mount.

Edited by Eyru

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: @Azibo, @Onaku, @EmperorWhenua, and @Crimson Jester

IC: Reliable Narrator | Le-Metru | The Notch

As Sans dove into the chute on the far right side, he felt the current take his frail elderly form. He was swept through the chute quickly, but not as dangerously as he expected. He rode through several twists and turns where a few chutes joined back with his route until a junction approached where the tube split into three choices: left, forward, or right. With only a moment to choose his course Sans noticed three colors painted on the walls of the junction: going left was white, going forward was green, and going right was red.

 

OOC: @Keeper of Kraata, etc.

IC: Reliable Narrator | Nynrah Wreck

The air was cold and wet in the eye of the storm, and night made seeing difficult. However, Skorm’s elemental affinity for shadows made seeing in the night as easy as seeing during the day. 

A general inspection of the beach as he walked revealed a few things of note. First, the name of the Nynrah airship was legible. It seemed like a joke for a craft as large as this to be called The Tactical Panda, but there it was painted in gold and green. Second, there were no trees and very little plants at all. Plants here were nothing more than lichens growing on the Northern sides of boulders and seaweed bulbs washed up the sandy beach by the tide. Third, below The Tactical Panda’s dangling stern was the opening of a grotto. A small stream gurgled out from the grotto and joined the sea at the edge of the beach.

Edited by Unreliable Narrator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Karista - Ga-Metru

As Tekmo strode off, Karista let out her breath. But it wasn't over yet. Whatever the little ones were up to, she couldn't be anywhere nearby when they were discovered. Tekmo could be reporting her right now...

Karista started running, not going anywhere in particular besides away. She slipped into an unobtrusive alleyway, and moments later a fresh Bordakh stalked out onto the streets, looking around at the passersby. 

 

IC: Morah - The Ripple

Morah's grin broadened again. "Now that's a sentiment I can get behind."

There was a flash, and Morah and the Vo-Toa both turned to see the storm brewing straight ahead. There was no chance of escape now. Morah felt her gut drop, not so much out of fear, but out of a seasoned understanding of the havoc a storm at sea could wreak. "Get inside!" she shouted, ushering the Toa to the nearest door. She buckled herself back into a seat as the first buck rocked the ship, though it was far from the last. And yet, as the rain pounded and thunder clapped, a keen listener might have been able to make out the wet, bubbly sound of Morah giggling.

The wall of the storm disappeared as quickly as it had come, and Morah dared to straighten in her seat to look out the windows. A fierce maelstrom covered the horizon in all directions, yet here they were safe, and they were descending. Morah unbuckled and rushed back to the door, catching a quick glimpse of the tiny island and its unusual covering before it was right in front of her and the airship touched down. From there, she only had eyes for the sea. It had been so long since she'd been beneath its indecipherable surface, nearly a mirror finish here in the eye of the storm that had only whet her appetite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Thom - Beach Assault (Making Friends)

"Lessa that! Nahwan likes a racist, son." He frowned, approaching his fellow soldier quickly so as to not be blown to pieces. His tiny drone floated behind, capturing the conscripts movements like some sort of strange indie film.

"Ah'm 'ere a little late, let's say. Got dropped 'ere on Dume's wishes." The Ko-Skakdi explained, a single eye inspecting the Bo-Matoran up close. "Ya don't look like much of a fighter."

OOC: @Biological Chronicler

  • Like 1

Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

Six Kingdoms profiles: Vent Zai Falh

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kilo-M9 - Onu-metru Archives, sublevel 12:

Running ProblemSolve.exe V1.0

Problem = disk is stuck to entity. Entity can be touched != true;

Compiling available resources...

Initial solution found: [Ally] psionics toa uses mask of mutation to transform entity into phase dragon--> throw rocks at phase dragon until dragon phases--> drops disk--> mission success.

Solution is overcomplicated. Too many steps. Inefficient. Potential minor ethical issues. New solution needed.

[Ally] Atamai has proposed solution: Insert entity into stasis tube--> separate disk from entity--> mission success.

Proceeding with proposed solution. Obtaining stasis tube. Stasis tube is empty. Rerouting remaining drained energy to lifting motors. Moving into position.

While the tour group discussed possible ideas, their robotic companion was putting Atamai’s initial plan into action. Locating one of the many empty stasis tubes, the ebony enforcer hefted the containment device using what remained of Vashni’s drained energy. When the protodermis protector was in position to encapsulate the entity, discussion turned to just trapping it in an energy bubble.

New solution proposed: encase is energy bubble--> disk separates from entity--> mission success.

Solution is efficient.

The silent sentinel carefully lowered the stasis tube to the ground with the same robotic motion it had lifted the cylinder with. There was no disappointment that its efforts were in vain. There was only cold efficiency. That efficiency was immediately on display, as while the partially green guardian was removing panels on the tube to get at the freeze disk inside, its tail was firing a bolt at the disk-carrying entity.

Energy bubble bolt has been launched. Observing effects.

If(energy bubble separates disk from entity){

Mission success.}

Else{

Deactivate bubble. Launch freeze disk at entity.}

OOC: If the kralhi bubble doesn't get us the disk, Kilo is throwing a freeze disk at the entity as an immediate follow-up action.

Edited by pokemonlover360
  • Like 1

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2013 Profiles Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Reliable Narrator | Onu-Metru Disc Hunt

The effect of the bubble took hold on the mutated matoran shaped amalgamation. Vashni felt a sense of warmth and calm come from it on the psionic plane, wafting a cozy glow as the effects of the spasming and reconstituting continued to lessen. For a moment a small bit of black goo broke off into its own small crab, which scuttled across the body before merging back with the whole. While the Great Disc of Onu-Metru continued to be stuck fast to the hands, which melted in and out of form, the rest of the body maintained the shape Vashni created.

Finally, the effects of Kilo-M9's actions took hold completely. The fingers pulled away from the disc.

Thank you. We are free. 

The disc kept the goo alive, and with its removal the black substance formed from the organic components of many rahi in the archives turned to liquid protodermis in the krahli's draining bubble.

Ooc: congratulations! You have the disc 6-1-9.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kilo-M9 - Onu-metru archives, sublevel 12:

Mission complete.” The Kralhi turned to it’s new companions. “Allies will Identify them-selves.” It wasn’t a command, but rather the closest thing to a friendly introduction they were going to get from the machine.


I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2013 Profiles Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Jutori - Archives

I could grab that thing and run, I thought. The greed nagged at me.

...

"...Jutori," I answered the Kralhi, still not quite over the fact an obsolete piece of machinery was now part of this already odd group.


letitenfoldyousig.png.cca5b97c0d5b8d82c09c282f919243ba.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Datrox Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Zaliyah - Nynrah Wreck

Zaliyah's mind was elsewhere (metaphorically speaking) as she joined the others in approaching the crashed airship. The momentary encounter with the Kanohi Dragons had shaken her even more than the scuffle with the Visorak. Though she lacked the psionic aptitude she had once possessed, she had still been able to sense their minds - vast and incomprehensible, mighty in a way she'd never felt before. 

Why such creatures were here, what they wanted and what their words meant were questions that only deepened whatever impenetrable mystery was clearly permeating this quest. 

Not wanting to be taken by surprise, Zaliyah pushed her weakened telepathy to its limits as she neared the downed airship, trying to sense if there was anything alive in or near the vessel. As she did, she inspected the damage to its hull, trying to gauge whether the scorch marks matched the acid burns their own ship had suffered, or had been caused by something else. 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC, Atamai: Onu-Metru

”Huh. Well I guess the simplest solution is sometimes the one that’s needed.”

As my companions began introducing themselves to our new kralhi... friend, I walked over to the bubble containing the disk. “Amazing. I can’t believe I’m actually looking at a Great Disk,” I muttered. 

 


maxresdefault.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles

Six Kingdoms: Atamai, Kohara

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tallea - Onu-Metru - Archives

IC: Finding a Great Disk had been more exciting than expected. Although, with something as important as this she really should have been expecting something at least this difficult. They had it now so it was time to make some decisions. Preferably before her itch to run some experiments on the disk became unbearable. Oooooooh she'd love to figure out what might be possible with such a power item.

"Tallea, kanokatech mechanic." She said in response to the question/command. Her gaze rested on the black disk within the krahli's sphere. I winder if it is capable of draining energy from the disk. The armored Matoran shook her head to clear the thoughts that were starting to buzz. Later, she could theorize all she wanted later. " Now what? There are other disks still out there. I don't know about the rest of your but I'm not convinced that Dume is going to give us all Toa Stones just from turning in a single disk."


"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Stannis | Airship 

"Neat trick," Nale said after the Hunter had simply vanished in thin air.

Arkius chimed in after. "I don't suppose you could fix up my leg with that mask of yours?"

In response, the old toa stood in silence for a moment as he calmed himself down. The Hunter had been a recurring antagonist and he was certain he would meet him again sometime, but what troubled Stannis more than that was the Hunter's determination to sow dissent through firm belief that he was correct in his observations. In Vyarik's mind, it seemed, Stannis was evil, or at least misguided. Things worked out in the end, Arkius was a true friend and Nale saw through the deception, but the Hunter's allegations dug into Stannis' skin long after Vyarik was sent to the cornfield. 

He shook his head to quickly banish the cobwebs that formed in his mind while his thoughts wandered. "Sorry, Brother," he said to Arkius, "not for a short while for it to reset. Even alleged wizards have limits. But soon, my friend."

Stannis then turned about and bent on a knee to the matoran's level. 'Kanohi,' as the citizen referred to himself, busied himself in a fluttering frenzy with singleminded focus on the engines. Stannis recognized the reaction for what it was: Trauma. The matoran was in shock, doing what he could control in a desperate bid for something to ground his mind on and settled on the most basic programming in his mind as a fallback routine with an bubble of calm even as his heartlight throbbed and his breath passed quickly. 

"Thank you, Kanohi," Stannis said softly and evenly, not even sure if Kanohi could tell he was being spoken to outside the razor focus he had on his job, but Stannis knew he had to try becalming and grounding the scared and traumatized matoran. "Thank you for helping, for fixing things as best you can. I see you working on mending the engines to proper running order and know that Knichou appreciates your work, as do I. You are doing good."

 

IC Alpinist | Le-Metru

The Alpinist watched expectantly with taut lips as he watched Sans noisily narrate his gradual entry into the chute system, and then observed the blue speck warp away in the chute itself. He wasn't sure what to expect, but from what the Alpinist knew about the Notch it was still in use, just not as an official component of the larger commuting network. He gave his friend a quick glance before he pulled a Le-Metru kanoka from his pack and shrugged.

"Maybe the old man is on to something. But even if he's not, The Notch looks fun," he said. Without waiting for a response from the Cartographer or the stranger, he ran for the entrance marked with a green symbol and threw himself into the protodermis chute to see what happened next. 

  • Like 1

 BZPRPG Profiles / BZPRPG Rules and Index / Rebirth Profiles

"... Even you, EmperorWhenua, you stupid beautiful contrarian, you." —Tyler Durden

gallery_37760_66_15385.jpg.7be7abee40c7970a9f7f6c47f9e5581c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo (The Great Temple)

So, the Great Disks were indeed powerful weapons. Weapons Metru-Nui could use against the Barraki - destroy the League - free his homeland... if they could only be found.

"Does anyone have any idea about where the Disks might be?"

 

IC: Ostrox (Silver Sea, The Ripple)

Ostrox remained aboard the ship, as it still sort of hurt for him to move.

 


:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: The Waif - Le-Metru, The Notch

The concealed matoran looked at the outstretched hand, at the offered food, with suspicious and nervous eyes. Her shadowed gaze moved from the gift to the one offering it, a fellow Ko-Matoran, though one of this City rather than her own clan, fortunately for him. She anxiously looked around herself, watching as the matoran's two compatriots jumped into the chutes. Finally, her gaze returned to the offering. She raised her hand toward it hesitantly, before pulling it back. Why was he offering her food? A stranger? A nobody languishing in a forgotten corner of the city? Was he trying to gain her trust? Was... was it poisoned? She pondered on this for a moment, her hesitant hand now hovering midway between the jerky and the handle of her sword, before finally snatching up the offering into her hand and consuming it.

If it was poisoned, she hoped it was at least a slow and painful one so she could feel one last thing before oblivion...


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: The Cartographer -- The Notch Chute Station, Le-Metru

The Cartographer, still knelt with the food in his outstretched hand, observed the creature before him, studying it's movement and mannerisms, looking for any sort of trace of who -- or what -- the creature before him was. His initial guess was a Matoran, but never before in his breadth of travels had the Cartographer from Ko-Metru ever encountered a being with these mannerisms, and certainly not a Matoran. I mean, there's a lot of places in this universe I haven't been, he thought to himself. But no matter how hard he turned the bio-gears in his brain, he could not come up with a reason for a Matoran to ever be this sad, this destitute. This broken. It perplexed and disturbed him, and he wanted nothing more but to try to ease the burden on this Matoran's psyche.

It had yet to speak directly to him, but it's posture and mannerisms said everything. It was timid, shy, and fearful. This poor being had not known compassion and empathy in a long time; if ever. It gingerly approached the food -- the being was hungry, but cautious. It had presumably not been extended a welcome hand in a long time, and perhaps expected tampering with the foodstuffs. No matter; the creature snatched the jerky from the Cartographer's hand. He smiled, and as a gesture of goodwill, took out a second piece and began to chew. The Cartographer moved now from his knees to a sitting position, just outside of the Matoran's metaphorical sphere of safety.

"I am the Cartographer," he said, swallowing the chewed up jerky in his mouth. His voice carried with a timbre and joviality that was not often hear from the mouth of a Ko-Matoran. "Not often you find anyone hiding out this far down in Le-Metru, alone like this. You need to feel the warmth of the virtue of Unity, lost one. Now come, tell me who you are, so I know what to refer to my new friend as!"

 

OOC: @Onaku

Edited by Crimson Jester

deathstranding_display_30.png

HUMANI GENERIS MACHINAS, OPERARI SIMUL, ET MORTUUS SOLUS

Six Kingdoms: The Cartographer BZPRPG: Korruhn

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Vashni - Onu-Metru Archives -

"Vashni, Toa of Psionics..." Vashni complied with the Kralhi's request, though she still felt a bit wary of the machine. It had tried to detain her not too long ago. "What should we call you?" It seemed a little silly to ask this of a machine but, they needed something to call it. 

Vashni turned her attention to the Matoran as they discussed their future plans. It seemed like they wouldn't be satisfied with just one great disk. Vashni had her own reservations about that, this mission had been dangerous enough as it was, who knew what finding another great disk would entail? 

Though they weren't wrong, if they all truly wanted to become Toa, a single disk was probably not enough to get each of them a stone...

"If all of you are set on going after another disk, I'll continue to accompany you. In fact my hover bike could carry at least one of you with me..." Vashni wondered how many Matoran could ride on her bike at once with her one, more than one was probably pushing it. She glanced at the Kralhi, wondering how fast it could run...

Edited by Snelly


My Bzprpg Profiles, Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Talle - Onu-Metru - Archives

IC: She couldn't help but chuckle at the thought. A bunch of Matoran riding on an illegal robotic enforcer's back.

"I'll take the chutes, they are fast enough. Anyway, which disk should we go for next. I suggest the Po-Disk. That metru is close enough that we might be able to find it before any other searchers."


"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Reliable Narrator | Ga-Metru |Great Temple

"Some scholars say the Ga-Metru disc was flung into the sea behind The Great Temple. We dove for the disc many times with nothing to show for it. The remaining members of the Mangai would know the true answer I would assume," Nixie replied. "They did hide them so many centuries ago, after they defeated the terrible Kanohi Dragon. However, since their betrayal there's been no word about the locations of the discs. And with Tuyet's death -- "

Nixie stopped, a hand flying to her mouth in shock of what she'd admitted. Her eyes were wide with fear as she turned toward Tekmo. "I- I wasn't supposed to say that. Please don't tell anyone."

IC: Reliable Narrator | Le-Metru | The Notch

The Alpinist dove into the middle chute, hurtling down at a steeper rate than Turaga Sans. He picked up more speed, and went through more twists and turns and even a full loop! A tiny discarded hammer from a long-ago work project zipped by in the chute. It bopped the Alpinist’s shins before rattling on down the tube walls and getting stuck on the spacer gasket between two adjoining tubes. He could glimpse Sans going along his gentler track every now and then, and at one point they almost crashed as the two chutes entwined, but then the Alpinist’s chute current carried him off to more dangerous areas.

Finally, the ko-matoran floating on his disk through the pressurized protodermis reached a three-pronged fork. Would he go left, right, or stay the course? He only had a moment to decide, and his keen eyes picked up the telltale colors painted above each path as they’d all seen above at the chute station.

Meanwhile, the Cartographer and the Waif got to know each other a little better. They shared their meal of spiced jerky while sitting on the ground by the chutes. It was a minute or so before the Cartographer noticed something odd about the boards they’d assumed were for riding in the chutes. There were four longer than the rest and they were painted with colored circles as well as small graffiti:

Sled 1: Green Circle, “Maybe”

Sled 2: Red Circle, “No”

Sled 3: White Circle, “Don’t Go”

Sled 4:  Black Circle, “Broken?”

Someone had already tried to solve this puzzle and left their notes by the looks of it. Were they trustworthy? Searching around the chute station more revealed there indeed was a fourth chute. It was probably broken. There wasn’t even a mat covering the opening. A chute that required a two story vertical drop off the side of the station to even reach couldn’t possibly be active? There was even mold growing around the gasket lip of the chute in a black ring. However, painted on the ground underneath where the boards were and where the bandaged matoran slept was a black circle to the left of the other three chutes.

Edited by Unreliable Narrator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo (The Great Temple)

"Tuyet? Isn't she one of the Toa Mangai?" This was... concerning. Even ignoring the fact that one of them was apparently dead, it was rather suspicious that the Toa Mangai, the ones who hid the Great Disks according to Nixie, were arrested for treason - a rather vague term - immediately before Turaga Dume confirmed the Disks' existence to be more than legend, and called upon the entire city to search for them.

Did... did Dume arrest the Mangai for not disclosing the locations of the Disks? It was unthinkable. Was he reading too much into this? Or... considering the recent alliance with the Dark Hunters, was he not reading enough into it?


:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Astrologist Nixie | Ga-Metru | Great Temple

Nixie watched Tekmo's thoughtful silence with growing concern. She'd said something she shouldn't, and her actions caused anger and confusion. Her life was for studying stars, finding peace, and sharing the joys of The Great Spirit. Her life was not for sewing malcontent and chaos into the minds of others and the world at large. Besides, her superiors had ordered her silence on Tuyet's end. But it happened here, in the very Temple she sat in! She'd been in the room when Tuyet's star was snuffed out. She'd seen the horrible mess her killers made. She knew Turaga Dume was right to brand them as traitors and have them arrested. She'd scrubbed the floor clean while her tears fell into the soap and water. It wasn't right. Was hurting herself with silence not against the tenets of her faith as well?

"Yes," Nixie said quietly. "She was. And she was the best of them."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: The Waif - Le Metru, The Notch

The other matoran, Cartographer he called himself, sat down and ate some of the jerky himself. Alright, so maybe it wasn't poisoned. A paradoxical mixture of feelings came to the forefront; on the one hand she felt relieved, but in direct contrast there was also regret. Disappointment. She resolved to not pay that feeling any consideration. She hadn't come all this way just to die from poisoned jerky.

"I... don't really have a name... not any more."


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC, Atamai: Onu-Metru

I nodded in agreement. "Yeah, we should go for the Po-Metru disk next. We should probably take the chutes since less people will notice our kralhi friend here."

Edited by ~Xemnas~

maxresdefault.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles

Six Kingdoms: Atamai, Kohara

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo (The Great Temple)

Something was wrong. Very wrong. Tekmo thought it was best that he make his leave.

"Well, thank you for this information. I should be going now. I... won't tell anyone, as you ask."


:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Astrologist Nixie | Ga-Metru | Great Temple

Wait," Nixie countered as Tekmo rose to leave, "let me give you something as a token of appreciation for you keeping this a secret."

She reached into the satchel she carried her astrological gear in and pulled out a small book. Inside were some pressed flowers, one of her few hobbies that aided to the general contentment of her life. She pulled out one from the back pages of the small book and gave a soft sigh before handing it over. It was a small pressed flower, purple and blue, with a brown stem dried with age.

"Please take this. It was from her. She gave it to me on my Name Day."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: sorry for the slow response @Unreliable Narrator

IC: Sans, Green Chute

Welp, Sans was a bit relieved that there were no spooky monsters or a wall of spikes awaiting him at the end of this chute.  Instead, a simple intersection.  He noticed the Alpinist had followed his lead and plunged into a chute of his own.  They even nearly touched each other, the chutes tangled so close.  Sans came to an intersection before the Ko-Matoran, and with only a moment, considered his choice. "Might as well stay red," Sans decided, and turned his board right, down the red-marked chute

Edited by Azibo

beaverdkc.jpg.058196aea1189a8be42d4020232ee8e0.jpg

Wait, this isn't dancing_lariska.gif..?   Six Kingdoms Rebirth: Sans Gaius Amaru Lrrthxx Kokaliga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo (The Great Temple)

"Oh. If... if you insist." Tekmo accepted the flower from Nixie. "You know, I... I've become rather good at using my powers to create most kinds of flora, if I do say so myself. Vines, thorns, cacti, trees... not flowers though. Especially not ones like these. I suppose some things must simply arise naturally."


:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Astrologist Nixie | Ga-Metru | The Great Temple

"The stars tell our natural destiny, if we watch closely," Nixie said. "Thank you for visiting The Great Temple. If you wish to pray, you are welcome to find an open alcove."

She bowed softly, then departed from Toa Tekmo leaving him with the small dried flower in his hands to wonder at the fragility of the world's balance.

OOC: @Toru Nui

 

IC: Reliable Narrator | Le-Metru | The Notch

As Sans went on his gentle ride through the chutes the trip continued at the same pace. It almost felt like a joke. The Notch, famed for its thrilling and dangerous chutes, couldn't possibly be this easy? The chute he was in twisted and turned like a lazy snake, his Ta-Metru disc carrying him swiftly with the current. Sans felt the chute lift up, and he was rose sharply until the chute ended with an exit port. Out of the chute Sans realized he was in a dilapidated building. A small lizard scurried along the ground looking for food in the trash left by transient matoran and the ceiling sagged where moisture had accumulated over time, dripping out into a half-full bucket with a slow plip-plip . An open area where the window used to be revealed Sans was a few stories above the transit station of The Notch where the Cartographer and the surprise matoran were sitting and having a snack. A small set of stairs led to a ladder that descended back down to the transit station.

OOC: @Azibo

Edited by Unreliable Narrator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo (The Great Temple)

Fragile, perhaps. But well-protected... at least, he had always believed so. His thoughts could not escape the suspicion surrounding Turaga Dume, the Toa Mangai, the Great Disks and the Dark Hunters.

He had known Turaga in his life before becoming a Toa, and knew to respect, if not always agree with, their wisdom. But the many questions left unanswered cast doubt on Metru-Nui's revered leader, its 'treasonous' defenders, and the city's new 'allies'. But this city was the last bastion of resistance against the Barraki. It must be protected... there was little room for doubt here.

He tried to use his elemental powers to restore the flower back to how it would have been in its prime. The brown stalk turned to a lime green, and the blue-purple colouring of the petals became more vibrant. He took it with him as he left the Great Temple, back out into Ga-Metru.

Edited by Toru Nui

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Jutori - Archives

Po-Metru. Hmm.

"Sounds good to me," I said. I pulled out my iStone and checked if I'd missed anything important. An announcement from Dume had played previously, although I decided it could wait. 

Edited by Tarn

letitenfoldyousig.png.cca5b97c0d5b8d82c09c282f919243ba.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Datrox Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sans, Chute Platform

Sans landed his exit from the tube with grace.  A heroic dismount was practically a prerequisite for being a toa, and becoming a Turaga didn't mean he forgot his skills.  "This disk didn't really help, I guess..." Sans realized.  Still though, he clung tight to it in his strong hand, while his off hand dragged the sled behind him.  Expecting some wild Rahi, all he found was a lizard, trying to satisfy its hunger, or maybe thirst?  Sans noticed it was scouring some trash in a side of the room, yet there was also a bucket more in the middle collecting a slow drip of water from the ceiling.  The ceiling seemed to even be sagging a bit.  "Better not cause a deluge, huhuhuhuhu," Sans thought.  He dropped the sled and outstretched his hand, and the water above starting flowly smoothly from the crack, forming a snake-like tentacle winding through the air as he wound it towards the lizard, where it then encircled the small Rahi.  Sans watched in smug anticipation to see if the small critter would take a cute sip, or just flee.

OOC:

@Unreliable Narrator

Edited by Azibo
freed up a hand

beaverdkc.jpg.058196aea1189a8be42d4020232ee8e0.jpg

Wait, this isn't dancing_lariska.gif..?   Six Kingdoms Rebirth: Sans Gaius Amaru Lrrthxx Kokaliga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: a... lizard I guess? | Le-Metru | The Notch

I dreamed this morning of being in high school. My seifuku was in the Spring variant. A new year began! I could smell the cherry blossoms and umaboshi plum musubi. Senpai noticed me after I ran through the hallways with a hose full of cactus juice. He was beautiful and scaly, just the kind of senpai for me. 

And then I woke up on my rock. I was a lizard. I ate a bug. It was time to search the trash. 

Water made a circle around me.

I would not drown. I am a brave lizard.

I ate the water. I ate it until I could roll away.

I am so full.

I wish I could go back to dreaming.

I must find more bugs.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sans. Lizard Tamer

"Oh..." Sans was a little disappointed that the Lizard just sipped the water then rolled into the trash pile, disappearing. He kept the water controlled, though, as he hobbled across the room, disk in his main hand.  He peered out the... hole in the wall to see he was above where he started.  It was a little windy, so he stuck his head back inside, before making his way towards the stairs in the room.  They led to a ladder, which seemed innocent enough, and was pointed down back towards the starting area.  With no other observations to be made, Sans released his control over the water, which splashed across the floor, and started descending down the ladder, leaving his sled in this exiting area.

Edited by Azibo

beaverdkc.jpg.058196aea1189a8be42d4020232ee8e0.jpg

Wait, this isn't dancing_lariska.gif..?   Six Kingdoms Rebirth: Sans Gaius Amaru Lrrthxx Kokaliga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: The Cartographer -- The Notch Chute Station, Le-Metru

The destitute Matoran before him still oozed unease. The Cartographer was puzzled. He'd never met a being so... distant. It was just as much a challenge as the hunt for the Great Disks themselves. He stroked his chin in thought, before mustering a reply.

"A name is insignificant. A name can be raised up high on a pedestal, or thrown to the dirt. A person's convictions, and their actions, will etch itself into memories far more permanently than a name ever could," he paused briefly, thinking over his statement, allowing the guest to take it in, as well as himself. Is that why he was here? He had never received a name for himself, either; and yet, he found that over the course of time, his actions had resulted in him being known as The Cartographer. He prided himself on that; never once did he let name day hold him back. His title served him well, and he was of utmost confidence that when the time came, he would have a name of his own. "Let me explain to you what has brought me down here, to cross your quiet path, stranger. This island is sick. Sick with corruption, sick with greed. Even those names propped up as our saviors, our heroes cannot fully be trusted. Only through the strength of Unity; through hoisting our fallen brothers and sisters to walk proud alongside the rest of their Matoran kin, can we heal this island. I have taken an oath to no longer let our past repeat itself, to no longer have Matoran with hungry mouths and empty hands; left to their devices and forgotten. Only together, my friend, can we change our Fate."

Almost on cue, Sans dropped down in a corner of the Chute Station in a comically ragdoll manner; none less had the Cartographer come to expect from the aged Turaga. He smiled delicately, for as much as he couldn't identify with the man's humor in these dark times, he appreciated the lightening of moods which the Turaga seemed to be an expert at. His return was welcome, although disheartening, as he knew by his return that his chute had not produced results. Nonetheless, the Matoran was eager to share the new clues that had appeared with the Turaga.

"Sans!" The Cartogrpaher called out, mas much excitement in his voice as you'd expect from a Ko-Matoran. "Your impatience betrays you: look--" He pointed at the now-fallen boards, and the newly exposed chute entrance. "There are four chutes. And these notes, read. Someone had tried some of these routes already. It seems this new one might be our answer. But, it's going to be a bit of work."

He rose to his feet now, and moved to the overgrown, weathered chute entrance hole, and looked down into the abyss below. "Chute starts a couple stories down, we're going to have to rappel down."

The Turaga moved to the black chute, and peered down for himself. Not waiting for his wise-posterior response, the Cartographer turned back to the Matoran huddling on the floor. "What say you, friend? Will you join us, and take your Fate back into your own hands?"

OOC: @Azibo @Onaku Trying a different font color for my dialog to make this easier to read. Let me know if it's useful or not.


deathstranding_display_30.png

HUMANI GENERIS MACHINAS, OPERARI SIMUL, ET MORTUUS SOLUS

Six Kingdoms: The Cartographer BZPRPG: Korruhn

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mazor-Silver Sea, The ripple @Conway

"Oh, the Makuta are real, all right." Mazor said, "It's best to steer clear of them. They are powerful, old, and think they run the place."

A while later the Ripple had landed and the crew was disembarking to examine the Ghost's ship. Mazor was in the back, looking for a good spot to snipe from if things went south.

IC: Informant- Ga Metru, Visohla's appartment @Onaku @Unreliable Narrator

"There's No need for this," the Informant said worriedly, looking aorund the room at all the weapons being leveled at him . "I'm here to help."

IC: Jeprho-Beach Assault  @Biological Chronicler

Kareh drew his blades and rushed towards Jephro. First Jephro tried to cut off his foe's gravity, but that didn't work on an oponent who could fly. Jephro dodged out of the way at the last moment, parrying the broadsword, but Kareh's dagger cut a minor gash along Jephro's shoulder. Jephro spun and got ready for whatever Kareh was going to do next. The exhileration made him pant.  This guy's the real stuff,  He thought, fear nagging in his mind,  Why did he single me out?

IC: Paju&Ellie-Ga Metru, Great Temple

Paju was on courrier duty today. Express delivery, naturally, it's what she was good at. Her package was some thing the Great temple had requested from Ko-Metru. Ellie was having a blast, dashing down streets, jumping through unsespecting pedestrians, etc.

"Left!"

Ellie banked left, now barreling down the walkway to the Great temple, right towards a toa that was leaving the temple. ( @Toru Nui)

Edited by Smudge8

I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

 

Skyrise: Ascent Charaters: Paju & The Element - Rakin - Kane-Oma & The Mukau

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: The Waif - Le-Metru, The Notch

The bronze and grey clad matoran gave an unseen incredulous look, before sighing and standing up to look over the edge at the chute below. "You want to go down there? That chute doesn't even look like it works..."


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: The Cartographer -- The Notch Chute Station, Le-Metru

"Trust me, I don't want to go down there," The Cartographer replied without an inkling of hesitation. "But we're running out of options here. I have some rope; we can rappel down to the chute from here. Otherwise, we can try the white chute. Either way, we have to get what we came for before someone else gets their hands on it."

He paused again, looking around. The Alpinist still hadn't returned. "Hey, Sans. You didn't happen to see the Alpinist on your trip, did you?"

OOC: @Onaku @Azibo


deathstranding_display_30.png

HUMANI GENERIS MACHINAS, OPERARI SIMUL, ET MORTUUS SOLUS

Six Kingdoms: The Cartographer BZPRPG: Korruhn

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...