Jump to content
Unreliable Narrator

Six Kingdoms: Escapement - Gameplay

Recommended Posts

IC: Tugarak - @Keeper of Kraata

"My sincerest apologies. When you didn't come out of the wreck I think we all assumed the zombies had gotten to you. You know I would never leave you behind on purpose."

He gave him a suspicious look. "Speaking of which, how did you get back on board, exactly?"

OOC: Actually, I assumed that he was already on board. My bad.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Rose - Outside the Temple

"Hm," was all the Ta-Toa replied before raising her shield in preparation for a charge. "Just stay behind me when the fighting starts, they'll be focusing their fire on the bigger target."

"When you wanna take the shot, do it. Getting tired of waiting."


letitenfoldyousig.png.cca5b97c0d5b8d82c09c282f919243ba.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Datrox Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mazor-The Ripple

Mazor Raised his hand. "I've got it, It's more of a cube now." He rubbed his head. "I'm going to go lie down." He walked off to find somewhere to rest, the cube still in his pocket.

IC: Jephro-Temple Assault

In the jungles just outside the temple Jephro knelt on one knee. He felt better now, still tired, but he figured he could keep going. He just needed a moment to rest.

IC: Paju and Ellie-Ga-Metru

"Wait!" Paju cried, "Ellie Stop! Leave the rahi alone!" She started to climb the building Ellie was currently on. Ellie was not listening and Immediatly turned and pounced at Karista again, wings extended, with a look of joy on her face. 

  • Like 1

I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

 

Skyrise: Ascent Charaters: Paju & The Element - Rakin - Kane-Oma & The Mukau

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Thom - Silver Sea Island (Into The Jungle)

Thom didn't need to be told twice. Within an instant, his claw was on the trigger, pulling it with force. A loud bang echoed through the jungle as a slug blasted from the barrel of his gun, flying towards the Ta-Skakdi he'd picked out earlier.

There was the sound of liquid splattering as the slug flew through the Skakdi's eye and the back of his head. 

OOC: Thom has started the party, ladies gents and everything inbetween.


Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

Six Kingdoms profiles: Vent Zai Falh

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Pardehi - Holy Temple

"Are you alright, toa?" he asked Jephro.

IC: Tugarak - The Ripple

"Okay, just don't loose it. I don't want to have to try and explain that to Carapar." He called after Mazor. He turned to Skorm. "Come with me to the bridge. We should talk about this in private."

He turned around and headed back towards the bridge, beckoning for Skorm to follow.

IC: Fenruki - Po Metru Chutes.

Kneeling out of the way of oncoming traffic, Fenruki's eyes narrowed, doing his best to concentrate on his destination. He had ordered a disk from the local shop in the largest available size, but it was still too small to accommodate his large, attachment ridden feet.  He worried that if he so much as leaned too far one way, he would be cut in half by and energy strand. Needless to say, that would have been most inconvenient. Besides, he liked this body. It reminded him of a real shell in a way. It was clumsier, less efficient and more prone to breakage, but all the essential elements were present. He had all the right limbs, sensory organs and powers. Oh yes, the powers. There was so much he could do with them. Right now, they would help him locate those special disks the biomechanicals were always chattering about. They were powerful things, it seems. Not to be trusted in unworthy hands. Certainly not biomech hands.

His eyes narrowed, he was almost at his destination. He bent downward, preparing to make the leap.

OOC: Fenruki is preparing to emerge at the Po-Metru chute station

IC: Tinkerer - Ta Metru

Tinkerer lumbered along, carefully scanning his surroundings for any sign of movement. The sight of a burning ariship caught his eye. He knew that the other Dark Hunters of the city would try and get there first. He turned and ran in the direction of the crash.

OOC: Tinkerer is planning to join the other Hunters near the airship.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Reliable Narrator | Po-Metru

Kanohi fired his disc at the statue, and with a little help from Stannis holding the broken hand back in place the plan worked. The hand became solidly connected, pointing out into the deserts of the sculpture fields. As a pilot, Knichou knew his directions decently enough to tell even in the strange lighting that the hand pointed due North. The party gathered knew they had some options: they could attempt to brute force their way through and find a disc hidden somewhere nearby, with the risk of damaging it, or they could do their best to solve the puzzles carefully.

IC: Takadox | Barraki Fortress

"You're worried about the lights and want to fix it," Takadox repeated. He didn't mock Amartakonen, more like streamlined. A loud crunch came from his mouth. He rolled his eyes and spit crab shell out the nearby window. 

"Well, you don't have to go anywhere then. You can just sit here and wait like I am for Carapar to get all the glory as his mission returns."

Then, like he forgot he wasn't alone, Takadox cursed and grumbled, "this is infuriating!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Amatarkonen

This was news to him. He had been aware Carapar had sent out a mission earlier, but until now he had not made the connection. Barraki did strange things behind each other's backs all the time, but the Universe was a big place. He had suspected any number of things, but not one of the other Barraki.

"So all I have to do is wait for Carapar's mission to return? Then we can seize the orb ourselves before he realizes what is happening?"

He gave a brief bow. "Your wisdom is truly infinite, my lord."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Takadox, Barraki Fortress

This was new to the Barraki. He hated not  knowing exactly what went on in the minds of lesser beings, or what they knew about things they shouldn't. Barraki Takadox leaned forward across the desk, his webbed hands gripping the edges closest to his subordinate. He eyed his fortress guardian with dangerous curiosity.

"The... Orb? Please, why don't you tell me what you seem to already know. But be careful -- I might become very interested in how you got such information."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Amatarkonen

He leaned back nervously in his seat. His back was aching, but he did not dare sit up in case Takadox interpreted this as a threat and triggered whatever mechanism for execution he had stored away in the floor or walls of this room.

"You spoke of an expedition sent by Carapar returning in triumph. I took it they had returned with the source of these strange lights, some sort of strange artifact. I assumed that this artifact would be some sort of orb. It seems like a popular shape for whoever builds things like this."

Takadox stared at him with his cold, red eyes.

"Forgive me, my lord. I do not mean to pry into things that do not concern me." He lowered his head to the ground in a show of mock guilt. "You may have my head if you wish. My life is yours to spare, and yours alone."

OOC: Probably should have referred to the orb as a generic artifact, but the damage is done now. Just assume that he's really good at making inferences and there's nothing else to it. Also, please don't kill him off just yet.

Edited by Biological Chronicler
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Rose - Outside the Temple 

She took a deep breath, then charged. A volley of shots came her way as she broke through the underbrush, the Leaguers now responding to the attack. "Get moving, eyepatch," she called to the Ko-Skakdi behind her as she pushed forward. The sight of a giant, heavily-armored woman covered in blood presumably didn't do much for the enemy's morale as she barreled towards the temple.


IC: Nale Vella - Po-Metru

"You fixed it...huh. Nice." Nale studied the direction the statue was pointing for a moment. "The disk must be that way. Should we just head over there and start digging? Without the exact location it would take forever, but..."

She turned to Knichou. "I could try sensing for anomalies like you mentioned. I don't feel anything in the immediate area, though."


letitenfoldyousig.png.cca5b97c0d5b8d82c09c282f919243ba.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Datrox Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Skorm (Silver Sea, the Ripple)

The Twi-Toa drew in a deep breath as he rose to his feet. "I was searching the Nynrah wreck for abandoned technology, and I found several pieces." He set down the satchel on the ground. "I also found this drone, maybe it can help identify what these things are."

The fohrok-va flew down to the bag an chirped, looking at the League warriors. Skorm turned and followed Tugarak. "I'll be back shortly."

OOC: The Nynrah tech is approved by @Unreliable Narrator; we have a piece of armor, the lightstone scattergun, and the crossbow. Skorm's new robot buddy can explain what they do... in its own way.


BZPRPG Profiles


TOA KALTA: Casanuva Vakua Kalyss Skorm Zueya Aelied Cyrix


OTHERS: Denrika Fyura Raiyo Aokora Maeloc Askha Somei Sydelia


"They belong in a museum!"


"So do you!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Thom - Silver Sea Island (Terminate With Extreme Prejudice)

Eyes wide with adrenaline, Rose's new Skakdi friend charged behind, using the Ta-Toa's substantial size as a shield. It wasn't cowardice if someone else had volunteered, after all. 

Combined with the forces from the beach, the duo pushed their way out of the jungle and closer towards the temple. Skakdi and other beings roasted to death, screaming as Rose torched them to a crisp. The smell was...quite unique, even to Thom. Some were also lifted into the air temporarily by Thom's anti-grav rounds, and then blasted like fish rahi in barrels by his allies, or roasted by Rose.

But, still, they were only about halfway to the temple's entrance. And as ammunition ricocheted and reflected off of Rose's armour, that fact cemented itself in both soldiers' minds.

OOC: Bunnying was approved by Tarn.


Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

Six Kingdoms profiles: Vent Zai Falh

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kanohi - Po-Metru

Kanohi clapped his hands together excitedly, he had helped the Toa again. The first times with the Taku’s engines and hull, he had … well it was more of a “not a complete failure” than a success, but this, this was something he did right. Completely right! And it was with his disk launcher abilities. He … he was useful.

As Nale spoke he startled out of his moment of euphoria, moving his hands to his sides. But even in their less prominent position his wrists flapped his an excited energy. 

Running off the high of his success, Kanohi said, “Toa heroes, I um, it’s just an idea. Um, if the red glass is um, well if it needs light to hit it, the red sky above us might mess it up. So um, could Toa Stannis create a stone box around the statue, to block out the red sky, so we could use something else to imitate the light of the stars or the suns? Like a Lightstone?


"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Of Villagers, Outcasts, and Heroes: a Kanohi Fanfic A Restless Freak in Paradise: a Kanohi Fanfic The Company of Cowards: a Kanohi Fanfic  A Village Against the Rahkshi: a Kanohi Fanfic Escapement Profiles: Kanohi  Ka 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Rose - Assaulting the Temple 

The direct fire from the enemy was beginning to slow Rose down. A shot cleared her riot shield and made its way through an opening in her suit, striking her shoulder. She grimaced and spoke a unrepeatable curse, then dove behind some rubble surrounded by charred foliage. The hit made her more angry than anything.

"You're the long-range one," she said to the Ko-Skakdi, "pick off some of these heretics for me."

  • Like 2

letitenfoldyousig.png.cca5b97c0d5b8d82c09c282f919243ba.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Datrox Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC, Atamai:

The journey to the statue was uneventful. The sculpture field was mainly empty, save for the statues and the occasional Rahi here and there. 

After going around several bends, we managed to reach a clearing. Towards the back was a large statue of Turaga Dune, expression as stoic as it had been before the war started.

However, that wasn’t all. Parked in the clearing was an airship, and several beings, presumably from the airship, were standing around the base of the statue. I zoomed in with my mask’s telescoping lens in order to get a closer look. 

“Looks like we’re not the first ones here. I see... three Toa and two Matoran. They don’t look threatening, but best not to let our guards down until we know for sure if they’re friendly or not.”

As we got closer to the statue and the group standing around it, I brought the transport to a grinding halt. The mechanical legs of the vehicle stopped moving. Before hopping out of the driver’s seat, I pushed a button on the dash to pop the back of the transport open in order to let Kilo out and stretch its legs. 

With all of us disembarked, I looked back at Vashni and Tallea. “Let’s go see who these people are,” I said. I began walking cautiously towards the group, disk launcher in my hand in case things went south.

OOC @Tarn @Snelly @Silvan Haven @pokemonlover360 @Darth Jaller Alright folks, we have reached the statue. @BULiK @EmperorWhenua @Onaku @Harvali The Odd Company has reached the statue and we’re ready to help out with the rest of the puzzles 

  • Upvote 1

maxresdefault.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles

Six Kingdoms: Atamai, Kohara

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Stannis | Po-Metru

Stannis stepped a few paces in the direction of the statue's pointer finger. "There is something buried..." he said, "ancient, and not earthen. Right here," he announced and planted a spear into the sand to indicate where it was. "I'm afraid my elemental powers will be of little use in this case, however Kanohi is on to something. One moment."

The prophet then inhaled, composing his thoughts. His Mask of Conjuring was a powerful tool that both his life and others on numerous occasions, but it was a double-edged sword much of the time and a petulant child the rest. It needed specific verbal instructions to work, and it was never a sure thing that it would perform as intended; sometimes even the best attempt Stannis made in telling the mask what to do was met with rejection, a few times too many right before he needed it desperately. Verbiage, as well as syntax, were of paramount important for the Kanohi Haonga to heed its user's wishes. It had been a long time since he called on the same power before, but if he didn't get the language the same as before it was surely bound to fail. Thankfully, he finally remembered the words he used before, hopefully verbatim.

"May the Great Spirit Mata Nui grant me the power to use elemental Light, with the limitations and abilities applied as though Light were my own element. Amen."

Input: ... Loading... Loading... Loading... Sorry, this process is taking longer than usual. Please stand by and you will be assisted as soon as—

Input: Accepted.

Stannis sighed deeply in relief. It was a more onerous request for the mask to process, and possibly slight overkill, but then again... the sky's light basically went out. That called for more desperate measures, surely. Before he could use his newfound temporary powers, however, a noisy vahki land transport emerged from around a bend in the canyon and stopped nearby, and soon after its [mostly] matoran crew ventured into the hauntingly hued waste. The prophet pulled his spear back from the ground but did not hold it threateningly, instead holding as a staff and resting on it. "These are not Dark Hunters," he observed to his companions, sounding curious but cautious. "But I do not know anything more..."

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Like 1

 BZPRPG Profiles / BZPRPG Rules and Index / Rebirth Profiles

"... Even you, EmperorWhenua, you stupid beautiful contrarian, you." —Tyler Durden

gallery_37760_66_15385.jpg.7be7abee40c7970a9f7f6c47f9e5581c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC, Atamai: Po-Metru

The other group noticed our arrival- unsurprising, since the transport we were using was very noisy. Luckily they didn’t seem threatening; they appeared cautious, like us. The first being I noticed was the Toa who the others seemed to be gathered around. A Toa of Stone, wearing a normal-shaped Mask of Conjuring. An excellent choice of mask if I do say so myself. There was also a Toa of Earth and a Toa of... Magnetism? I wasn’t entirely sure. The two Matoran appeared to be Fe-Matoran like myself.  

When we were close enough I cleared my throat. “Ahem... hello, airship people. I am Atamai of the Onu-Metru Archives. My companions and I have come here to find the Great Disk of Po-Metru. Our Po-Matoran friend here told us that the Toa Mangai had been hanging around this statue before their arrest, so we believe that it may hold a clue to the Disk’s whereabouts. Have you seen any sort of clues on the statue?”

 


maxresdefault.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles

Six Kingdoms: Atamai, Kohara

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Leonn (And The Brute Squad) - Arriving in Po-Metru

The trio, after a journey in the chutes, got themselves out as soon as they arrived in Po-Metru.

Leonn, personally, despised the journey.

OOC: @Nato the Traveler @Toru Nui

IC: Thom - Silver Sea Island ("'I've Seen Horrors")

"Gotcha!" Thom called back, expelling the rest of his chamber before loading his revolver with slugs again, claws moving like lightning.

Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click.

Pointing his revolver at the one who'd originally hit Rose, he pulled the trigger twice.

The first slug blasted through the gunman's hand, dropping the disc launcher instantly. The second found itself neatly in the assailant's chest, dropping him to his knees before he ate the dirt.

An acidic zamor, however, flew towards Thom. As he attempted to dive out of the way, the zamor singed his left arm, making him cry out in pain. He could smell the burning as he hit the ground, but in his agony he fired the remaining three cylinders in his revolver, dropping the Skakdi who'd attacked him instantly.

OOC: @Tarn


Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

Six Kingdoms profiles: Vent Zai Falh

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo (Silver Sea, Temple Assault)

Tekmo charged forth alongside the other attackers, firing sharp, poisonous thorns from his hand towards the defenders. They had this coming. Every single one of them.

 

IC: Waveahk (Po-Metru)

The liquid protodermis of the chutes had re-hydrated Waveahk, and he was back to one-hundred percent efficiency. He still wasn't entirely sold on this plan - but it was too late to back out now. Vyarik and 'Ghost' might not take kindly to 'deserters'. Wouldn't be worth the hassle. Besides, it was highly unlikely they'd actually find Stannis and Knichou.

 

IC: Ostrox (Silver Sea, The Ripple)

"Well. Hasn't today been interesting?"


:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Knichou, Po-Metru, Sculpture Fields

Knichou had no idea who these people were, but at least they weren't Vahki. Them not immediately being a threat didn't mean they could be trusted. The Taku's new crew were on the run from the law, and the less people they involved, the better. There was only one disk here, and once it was found conflict might emerge over who gets to keep it. Not to mention that this group of mostly matoran probably really want to become Toa, and were going to hand the disk over to Dume, which could be disastrous depending on what Nuparu's machine does. The last thing anyone needed was another fight to draw even more attention their way. Either Knichou would have to luck into this group being sympathetic to his somewhat ambiguous cause, or he would need to draw them off the trail to the disk. The latter seemed like the best option to attempt first, because they would only get one chance to pull off this trick.

Knichou cleared his throat to grab everyone's attention as his mind raced to finish constructing his bluff.

"Hello there, travelers. I'm Aurax, captain of the Infernavika here," Knichou announced, gesturing to the airship parked near the statue. "With me is Arkius, Nale, Joske, and Kanohi," Knichou continued, gesturing to each of the crew members. Given he and Stannis were being hunted for, he wanted to give the Toa a fake name as well. "We're also on the hunt for the great disk, and we did in fact find a clue on this statue. In this graffiti is was a clue that was encrypted with a cipher, which we were able to finally break just a few minutes ago."

Knichou quickly continued to talk so nobody from the Taku could interrupt out of confusion.

"The message said that Dume's directions would be our guide - we think that means that this statue points to where the disk is stored - probably in one of the caves along the wall of the canyon. We were about to send a group off in that direction - would you care to join us?"

It was quite the risk, for if his lie was discovered it would hurt the credibility of the Taku's crew, but if everyone else played along with Knichou's lie they might just be able to keep this other group from trying to steal the great disk from them.

Edited by BULiK
Added Joske

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nale Vella - Po-Metru

Nale raised an eyebrow at Knichou, before quickly realizing what he was doing. Playing along, she simply crossed her arms and acted as if these two men had always been named Aurax and Joske. She nudged Arkius and winked, hoping he understood too.

OOC: mobile. rose and jutori post later

Edited by Tarn

letitenfoldyousig.png.cca5b97c0d5b8d82c09c282f919243ba.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Datrox Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Jabali - Po-Metru Sculpture Field

"Hey-- Hey! HEY!"

She wasn't the first to reach the strangers, which bugged her; but she was sure as Karz the second one. Waving her arms for attention, Jabali pushed her way past Atamai to stare accusingly at the group gathered near the statue. That three of them were Toa suggested, perhaps, that the group was authorised to be here; but there was a difference between looking around and actually messing with things. This group certainly seemed to be doing the latter.

On the one hand? The statue in question was so badly defaced already that it seemed barely an issue. On the other, rules were rules, regardless.

"Excuse ME! I am Overseer of this sculpture field; please keep your hands OFF the works of art!"

She glared around at all five of them, though her expression turned to puzzlement a moment later. Something about the statue had caught her eye... it's hand, to be precise. She could have sworn that hand had been lying in the sand, broken off a while ago; and yet, there it was, attached to the statue's wrist as though it had never been removed. Behind her Miru, the Po-Matoran's eyes registered puzzlement; she covered this, however, with more bluster.

"AND may I see your authorisation to park that airship here?"

 

(ooc: I'll post as my other two in a bit; I just wanted to get the Jabali post out now, as that scene seems to be progressing the quickest ^^)

Edited by Darth Jaller
  • Like 2

(Formerly Darth Jaller)

LhikanLow.gif

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

---

Skyrise bios: Tarutu, Kastir, Littiuu, Alarei / Six Kingdoms bios: Varxii, Rek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Knichou, Po-Metru, Sculpture Fields

Knichou was surprised to hear the outrage. Apparently this group had found a tour guide for the sculpture fields...

"First of all -  that work of 'art' has been vandalized more than a Coliseum washroom, and we actually repaired it in order to find the path to the great disk. You're welcome. Second of all, finding the Great Disks is crucial to winning the war - that's all the authorization we need."

The Fe-Matoran gestured to the desert around him. "We're not exactly holding up traffic - we're the only ones here, and we haven't caused any damage. Now, are you going to join Nale and Arkius as they go up north to find the disk? I need Joske and Kanohi to help me get finish some repairs on the ship before we take off, we'll catch up with all of you in a few minutes."

Edited by BULiK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kilo-M9 - Po-metru Sculpture Fields:

Unit momentum has stopped.

Deactivating sleep mode. Restoring normal system functionality. Engaging OS wake-up boot.

Citizen Pacification Unit OS Ver. 1.2 unit designation K1R1 Kilo-M9.

Wake-up boot complete.

Exiting Usurper transport.

Anomaly detected: Unknown atmospheric changes.

Analysis: Anomaly is not immediately harmful. No action required.

Unknown Po-Matoran detected among group.

Analysis: Matoran appears angry, but is otherwise non-hostile. No actions required.

Unknown group of beings detected.

Analysis: Group is not immediately hostile. Unknown group has made progress on puzzle. Comparing results before leaving initial puzzle location recommended.

Running Diplomacy.exe and ProblemSolve.exe V1.1

System memory unable to run Diplomacy.exe and PuzzleSolve.exe V1.1 simultaneously. Upgrade to memory capacity required.

Solution: diplomacy can be conducted by allies. Unit will work on puzzle.

Running ProblemSolve.exe V1.1

Before the eyes of the Taku crew and Jabali, the scorpion-like form of a Kralhi crawled out of the back of the vahki transport. It proceeded to stare at the unusual sky for a moment, before turning to stare at Jabali a moment, then turned to stare at the Taku crew for a moment. The weird staring completed, the technological team-player stopped in place completely. As the brief pause reached the point where the collected beings were starting to wonder whether the machine had broken down, the metal enforcer immediately started moving, proceeding past everyone and their conversations to go stare at the cipher on the statue.

Cipher detected. Unknown encryption. Searching for clues. Symbol for Po-metru detected. Analyzing.

Analysis: the number 3 might be involved.

Decoding cipher using all permutations involving the number 3...


I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2013 Profiles Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC, Atamai: Po-Metru

I stepped forward to try and ease the tension. "Look, uh..."

"Jabali."

"Jabali. We can deal with them parking their airship without a permit later. Right now we need to focus on finding the Disk."

I turned back to Aurax. "We definitely want to help you. In fact..." I looked at Vashni and nodded, signaling to her to take out the Onu-Metru Great Disk. "... this isn't our first rodeo. But I should tell you, we think that there's more going on here than just winning the war. Isn't it odd that right after Turaga Dume has the Toa Mangai arrested that he opens up this scavenger hunt? Then he forms this alliance with the Dark Hunters, and now the sky's red... there's something bigger at play here.

"Becoming Toa is interesting to those of us that are Matoran, yes. I also would like to see the Great Disks preserved in the Archives like they should. But the way we see it, taking the Great Disks to Dume will hopefully get us some answers as to what's going on."

It was then I noticed Kilo staring at the statue. "What's up Kilo?" I called to it.

OOC: @pokemonlover360 @Snelly


maxresdefault.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles

Six Kingdoms: Atamai, Kohara

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kilo-M9 - Po-metru Sculpture Fields:

Conversation response required. Pausing cipher translation. Saving partial results.

Creating dialogue. Searching for responses tagged ‘terse’ and ‘polite’.

The former cop didn’t look up from its work before responding. “Cipher detected. This unit will de-crypt. Communication will resume when complete.”

Resuming cipher translation. Likely encryption methods analyzed: 36%


I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2013 Profiles Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

snip

Edited by Onaku

UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kilo-M9 - -Po-metru Sculpture Fields:

Cipher analysis complete. Checking translations for likely solution.

Best possible answer: ‘Power can only reach so far. Dig its grave where it ends’.

Checking possible meanings. Dig and grave suggests disk is buried. Statue of Dume is reaching.

Analysis: disk is likely buried nearby.

Comparing to solution proposed by Matoran Aurax. Searching caves: inefficient. Digging nearby first is most efficient plan.

No signs of digging nearby. Crew of Infernavika have not attempted digging yet.

This unit will propose more efficient solution.

Running Diplomacy.exe

The machine looked up from its work, having translated the cipher with Arkius’s help. “Power can only reach so far. Dig its grave when it ends,” it stated loud enough for the assembled group to hear. “Great disk likely buried nearby. Solution proposed by Aurax does not match clue. If disk was in a cave, dig-ing would not be required. Clue suggested by Aurax does not match clue”

The protodermis protector slowly rotated its head around to look directly at ‘Aurax’ before rotating the rest of its body to face towards the matoran, the blank stare never wavering. Its next word was the same monotone as all of its communications, but ‘Aurax’ could still feel the accusation in its voice.

Explain.

  • Like 2

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2013 Profiles Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Vashni - Po-Metru -

Vashni had been parking her bike as she overheard the majority of the conversation, but even as she heard 'Aurax' introduce himself and his companions her eyes immediately narrowed as she focused on him. 

Interesting fact about Toa of Psionics, they're really excellent lie detectors. It turns out that when someone lies, they project a certain mental aura that Psionic users can see clear as day, and unless you've had extreme mental training the average being isn't going to be able to hide this aura from someone like Vashni. 

Vashni went straight up to Aurax and gave him a look as she spoke. "Hi, I'm Vashni, Toa of Psionics. Any particular reason why you're lying to us about your identities?" She said this in the nicest, politest way possible, her mother always told her to kill with kindness. 

 



My Bzprpg Profiles, Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tallea - Po-Metru - Tour Group

IC: Isn't the Infernavika a pirate ship from the southern Silver Sea?

Sure it was also a common rahi but that still wasn't a coincidence the exo-suited Matoran found comforting. Combined with the apparent lie about both the cipher and their identities this group was turning out to be sketchy as all karz. They obviously wanted the disk for themselves and with so many Toa they had a good chance at getting away with it. Speaking of Toa though...

"Aren't you...Toa Stannis?"

There was an obvious confused tone to her slightly synthesized voice. They two had never formally met before now, but they had spent time at the same points on the front line over the years. From what she knew of him he was a devoted follower of the Great Spirit and a bit more...upright than this.

  • Like 1

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC, Atamai: Po-Metru

I frowned and took stock of the situation. Aurax had lied to us. What were this group's true intentions...?

I was about to open my mouth to call out the Matoran for lying to us, but then Tallea piped up.

"Aren't you...Toa Stannis?"

Why didn't I see it before? The element, the mask, the spear... it should have been obvious to me!

"Toa Stannis... the Wanderer? I know of you! You were scheduled to show up at the Archives for a donation, right?"

I scanned over the entire group.

"So why are you really after the Disk?"

 

 


maxresdefault.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles

Six Kingdoms: Atamai, Kohara

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mazor-The Ripple

Finding an empty area in the back of the ship, Mazor laid down to rest. Absentmindedly, one hand went into his pocket and pulled out the cube. He began to fiddle with it. It was some kind of puzzle, the tiny groves indicating where pieces could slide. After twisting it around it no longer looked like a cube, it didn't have a defined shape, just a lump of points. He flicked a few more parts around and it sort of looked like a pyramid. Only half awake he kept mindlessly fumbling with the device.

IC: Jephro-Temple Assault

Jephro nodded. "Yeah, I'll be fine. It's just that, I'm kind of new, and I think I spent all my energy to early."

IC: Paju and Ellie-Ga-Metru

Ellie turned quickly and gave chase. Paju sighed and began to chase Ellie.

  • Like 1

I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

 

Skyrise: Ascent Charaters: Paju & The Element - Rakin - Kane-Oma & The Mukau

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Knichou, Po-Metru, Sculpture Fields

Well, this fell apart extra fast. Not only was there the surprise of a Kralhi of all things crawling out of their transport to start decrypting the graffiti (Knichou was hoping none of the matoran would want to spend the time looking too deep into that) but a Toa arrived next. Apparently a Toa of psionics. Oops. Hi there. How does the whole mind reading thing work exactly?

The good news was that their Fe-Matoran was expressing some doubts about the timing of the Great Disk hunt - perhaps this group could be convinced the truth of this matter after all, unlike Knichou's initial fears. Knichou took a deep sigh before replying.

"Why the lies? Being on the Dark Hunter's most wanted list doesn't exactly encourage being up-front about who we are and what we're doing. I'm Knichou, and as you correctly guessed, that's Toa Stannis. I didn't lie about the other names. Well, I did lie about another thing, the ship is mine, but she's the Taku. Stannis, Nale, and Arkius helped me escape Onu-Metru when Nuparu was assassinated after a meeting with me. He was working on a project that we think uses the Great Disks, which is why we need one to make sure we control whether Nuparu's device gets used or not."

Edited by BULiK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nale Vella and Jutori - Po-Metru ("It's a sin to tell a lie...")

The sound Nale's palm made as it smacked against her Kakama could possibly be heard for miles. She parted her fingers to peek through them at Arkius and shook her head. Now knowing for sure Vashni was a Toa of Psionics, she decided to keep her mind clear and not think anything that could confuse the situation further. One of the newcomers seemed familiar with Stannis, and this relieved her slightly. Perhaps the wizard could explain himself better than any of them could.


Meanwhile, I had been quiet for the most part, watching the other group with suspicion. From the outside, they didn't seem like enemies, but inside...well, you never could be too careful. Although the Toa of Stone...I felt like I'd seen him somewhere before, and when Atamai addressed him it hit me.

"...Toa Stannis?" I piped up, stepping forward. A memory came to me. "I remember you...you saved me a while back and it always stuck with me. No one really believed me when I said it was you, though." I was too embarrassed to admit it in front of my group, but Stannis' act of heroism had inspired my longing to be a Toa, and my belief it was my destiny. Surely, if someone as devout as him was with these fellows that meant whatever they were up to, it wasn't malicious.


IC: Rose - Attacking the Temple

"Hurts like the Karz, doesn't it?" she asked Thom, grinning through her own pain. "You get used to it, soldier boy."

She got up and vaulted over the rubble, slapping an approaching League Skakdi aside with her riot shield. "Now, c'mon. You gonna sit there and writhe in the dirt or help me kill some brakas?"

Edited by Tarn

letitenfoldyousig.png.cca5b97c0d5b8d82c09c282f919243ba.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Datrox Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: mobile

IC: Vyarik - Po-Metru Chute Station.

"It's so good being on the same side as law enforcement for once," Vyarik said, making himself Toa-sized and approaching the nearest Vahki, "My companions and I are Dark Hunters, on an urgent mission that will benefit this city."

He crossed his fingers, hoping the Turaga's public announcements weren't actually some kind of trap.

"We have reason to believe fugitive Toa and Matoran wanted in connection to the murder of Nuparu and the destruction of an airship dock in Onu-Metru may be hiding somewhere in this region. We would humbly ask to be provided with one of your transports and - if possible - a Vahki escort."

  • Like 1

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Vahki, Po-Metru

Vyarik's request for transport got the Brute Squad a small vahki transport for use in the deserts, some rations for a day, and plenty of water. Sadly, the vahki were busy handling other matters occuring throughout the district.

Ooc: ask and ye shall receive.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Leonn - Po-Metru (On The Prowl)

The spy whistled. With the Dark Hunters, it seemed one of his elaborate ploys was not needed in order to swindle the city out of important resources. Whatever shady deal Dume had made with The Shadowed One, it clearly had very tangible benefits to the operatives he was now embedding himself in.

"I can drive, by the by." The Le-Skakdi smirked, stepping into the transport.

OOC: @Toru Nui @Nato the Traveler

  • Like 1

Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

Six Kingdoms profiles: Vent Zai Falh

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...