Jump to content
Unreliable Narrator

Six Kingdoms: Escapement - Gameplay

Recommended Posts

IC: Knichou, Po-Metru, Sculpture Fields

"I wish that was what it would do. Unfortunately we're not sure yet, we haven't had the chance to go over the data Nuparu left behind. All we know is he wasn't sure if it should ever be activated, due to a conversation with Lhikan."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Stannis | Po-Metru

It was a long moment of silence for Stannis as he allowed Knichou to blow smoke, as it was, and the former Ghost might even have been successful at the pretense had it not been for the largest figure in the group. Stannis had spent countless centuries traveling around the known universe protecting, guiding, and leading matoran from every corner, and it was known that all roads eventually lead to the City of Legends. Many of the people Stannis had touched in his travels had come to Metru Nui, and naturally brought with them the stories of the famed cloaked toa of stone who came and went like a fortunate wind; it was only a matter of time until Stannis would reunite with matoran who knew who he was, like how Arkius crossed paths with him and instantly became drawn into the whirlwind. While the realization of his true identity may have created some small sense of disappointment for Knichou for having his ruse so quickly turned around it did serve to weigh the moral fiber of the newly arrived company. 

 "I am Stannis the Wanderer," he finally said with the broadest smile Arkius had seen on him, "and I am glad to see you all again."

The names of each matoran were too buried in the recesses of his mind to be recalled quickly, but what he did remember was the imagery, scenes, and actions tied to each face, each voice. They came back in a rush, and to the assembled matoran it was a seeming miracle that their idol even knew them at all. He looked to Tallea and said, "You were valiant in battle on the Central Continent. I'm sorry there are no other war fronts left to lend a hand." And turning to Jutori, "It looks like you've found yourself in better company than the piraka who left you for dead years ago." Between that, he gave a slight gesture to Atamai only he would recognize—wait, it seemed to mean.

And finally to Jabali, the clearly swooning Po-Matoran who felt small and powerless for having no control despite his authority, he winked.

Then the sky charged again. Stannis could not help but shiver slightly in the crepuscular chill despite the warmth of his cloak, evidence that even a man as legendary as he was not immune to the effects of whatever dreadful event was transpiring. "The Great Disks may not have anything to do with the skies," he said, "but all things are connected in some way. We can hope that we'll have enough time to see this to an end. Let's see if this does anything, shall we?"

Stannis raised a hand to the statue and suddenly a bright orb of light no bigger than a kanohi formed from thin air behind the statue of Turaga Dume, illuminating their immediate area in a glow and shining a beam of light through the ruby crystal on the statue's staff. Perhaps it would reveal some other clue... or it would just be a cool show. 

  • Like 5

 BZPRPG Profiles / BZPRPG Rules and Index / Escapement Profile

"... Even you, EmperorWhenua, you stupid beautiful contrarian, you." —Tyler Durden

gallery_37760_66_15385.jpg.7be7abee40c7970a9f7f6c47f9e5581c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Couple of short but useful posts

IC: Reliable Narrator | Po-Metru

Stannis’ beam of light filtered through the red prism atop the statue’s staff and cast down to the ground several hundred yards away in the direction Turaga Dume’s stone likeness pointed into the darkness. They found it illuminating a patch of smooth stone ground which stretched out as a large square plane possibly a hundred feet in length. Perhaps the sands buried an old statue, or this was the site for a new sculpture to be placed?

IC: Reliable Narrator | Ga-Metru

Okuo made Vhisola’s armor and inorganic components somewhat presentable with the soft tapping of the discs. With the effects of the healing disc taking effect, Vhisola’s heartlight fluttered and began beating rapidly as the wounds from the zamor sphere faded into memories hinted at only by silvery scars. Without a mask Vhisola couldn’t wake up.

IC: Barraki Takadox | Barraki Fortress

“Well, see, there they go again flaunting their victory,” Takadox whined towards no one in particular before Amartakonen got a chance to reply as the skies flashed in their starry expanse. “It’s time to show Carapar he’s no more than the insignificant ussal crab of a castaway I found washed on a beach years ago. You want to leave this fortress? Fine, when the expedition returns I want you participating in Pridak’s final assault on Metru-Nui with our new surprise. With it, Metru-Nui will be helpless to stop us, and when the moment is right you serve me in making sure Carapar is unable to receive his glory and honor. Do you understand?”

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tallea - Po-Metru - An Odd Tour

IC: Warfare in this world was always interesting. The vast array of species and technology  made sure any engagement would be an interesting one to be sure. When people started bringing out the weapons they thought would win a battle or war for sure things could get downright odd. So when the sky changed color once again Tallea mostly frowned at it from behind her visor. It wasn't overly strange after such a long war but it certainly wasn't a good thing either. Apparently they needed to find those disks sooner rather than later.

At Stannis' acknowledgment she nodded back. His words were true but not particularly helpful at the moment. This situation needed more information before any real progress could be made between the two groups. As a matter of fact...

As Tallea spoke up she activated the x-ray vision function of her helmet and stared at the block of protodermis that had been revealed. Layers of rock were metaphorically pealed back before her eyes as she shifted her mental focus on the neural link.

"So Stannis, what are you doing on a hunt like this?"


"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kal - Temple Assault

The sheer power of Kal's strike on Rose's shield was enough to tumble any average toa. WIth her heavy mechanised armour, she could withstand the brunt of it, but even she couldn't fully stand against the sheer strength of the titan, and as her flamethrower went off, it missed its mark by a margin. How ever, it was in that moment that a bullet from Thom's gun pierced through Kal's center of mass, sending him a step back, his red eyes, now glowing like crimson beacons under the dark eclipsed sky, locked onto the skakdi marksman, and with a single step forward, Kal moved as if through Rose and up to only a couple steps away from Thom. "You don't belong on this battlefield, craven."

Yet as he took another step toward the skakdi, Kal did not ready himself to attack. The crimson gaze of Kal looked upon Thom with a mixture of disappointment and pity, but beyond that, there was something else. Almost imperceptible. Hard to place.

 

IC: Okuo - Ga-Metru

With a panic to his step, Okuo hurried over to grab the mask from its pod compartment and placed it upon Vhisola's face. He then took a step back, and waited for her to regain consciousness, an expression of trepidation on his features.

 

IC: Ardoku - Temple Assault

Seeing a great big dark green giant ragdoll Tekmo before disappearing from an incoming fireball to a different location, Ardoku hurried over to the bruised toa of plantlife to offer him a hand, warding off weapons fire with well placed plasma bursts as he approached an ally in need. "Come, brother, on your feet! This battle isn't over yet!"

  • Like 1

UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Stannis | Po-Metru

The Wanderer's gaze drifted to the massive slab of stone the crystal indicated and he touched it with his elemental powers, attempting to ascertain if he should attempt to lift it from the ground or if it was better for Arkius to dig the sandy earth away instead. 

"So Stannis, what are you doing on a hunt like this?" Tallea asked.

"I do not know," he said. "I came to Metru Nui to find out why Dume is not preparing for the coming waves of war, and to raise up a defense if needed, but it seems Mata Nui wants me in the search for the Great Discs. Perhaps this is how I am to accomplish my mission; the Great Spirit works in odd ways, sometimes, and I do not question them." Realizing she was looking at the slab just as he was and must have an ability she was using, he asked, "What can you see?"


 BZPRPG Profiles / BZPRPG Rules and Index / Escapement Profile

"... Even you, EmperorWhenua, you stupid beautiful contrarian, you." —Tyler Durden

gallery_37760_66_15385.jpg.7be7abee40c7970a9f7f6c47f9e5581c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mazor-The Ripple @Toru Nui

Mazor gripped the strange cube in one hand and rolled over in bed, unaware of what had just happened. He tried to close his eyes and rest, he liked the feeling he was having.

IC: Jephro-Temple Assault @Onaku

Jephro stood up and began to advance on the battlefield. He hung back as best he could, looking for where he could help.  A group of toa were focusing their abilities towards a large being. Using some of his recovered energy he reached out and increased Kal's gravity, not much, just enough to slow him down a bit and tire him out quicker. 

IC: The Informant(Duplicate)-Po-Metru

One of Informant's duplicates had found the group looking for the Po-Metru disk. He sat up on a ledge watching quietly.

IC: Paju and Ellie-Ga-Metru @Click

As Karista hobbled down the alley Ellie landed with a thump behind her. Ellie pounce forward again . . . and stopped right behind Karista, Tail waggling, eyes open wide, like she was waiting for someone to throw a ball. Paju was still trying to catch up.

  • Like 1

I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

 

Skyrise: Ascent Charaters: Paju & The Element - Rakin - Kane-Oma & The Mukau

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: mobile

IC: Vyarik - Po-Metru 

"Indeed... but not our concern." 

Vyarik had a simple way of dealing with things he couldn't control or understand: he ignored them. 

"We need to focus on the task at hand."

 

  • Like 1

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: This post is a result of a jam between myself and Unreliable Narrator

Flashback theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcrxEUQnKCk&feature=youtu.be

IC: Axonn & Kohara  

[Many years ago...]

In the moonlight knelt a red and silver titan. His eyes glittered with starlight behind the single tall spire of his kanohi rhode. Axonn  beheld the valley below and saw the smoke floating from the village nestled in the lowland plains between two great mountains. The ocean’s tide kissed the edge of the village with a sandy beach and rippled out to the East. A small matoran temple to the Great Spirit with only a single toa spire rose at the boundary of land and sea.  Axonn breathed a sigh of relief as he found his current journey’s end. It would be good to have a meal indoors after so many weeks at sea charting the course of stars at night.

“Great Spirit, I beseech you to bless this humble servant as I find and guide the next acolyte of your will.” His deep, honey smooth voice rumbled out in prayer. His words carried as a warm echo on the ocean breeze. Axxon stood and made his way down to the coastal village. 

With gentle and peaceful introductions at the first matoran residence, Axonn learned all he needed. Following the the path of crushed lava rock to the temple on the water’s edge, he found the end of his journey. A toa of water meditated to the sound of the surf echoing off the spire of the temple. Axonn took the final step onto the flat dias of the open air temple with his mind on the Great Spirit.

“Toa Kohara, I presume?”

...

Kohara was at peace. Her mind was clear; the calming white noise of the crashing waves relaxed her mind and body. It was in the peace of this temple that the Toa of Water would often find herself meditating, in order to understand the will of the Great Spirit, Mata Nui. 

However, that peace and quiet was broken by a deep yet soft voice.

“Toa Kohara, I presume?”

Kohara was used to Matoran seeking her out during her periods of meditation, usually for guidance or for her help with some new threat. However, this voice was unfamiliar to her. Kohara opened her eyes and turned around. Standing before her was a large, imposing figure, red and silver in coloration, with eyes that gave the being an air of wisdom about him.

“You presume correctly. And you are?” the Toa asked the newcomer.

"Axonn. I am a servant of the Great Spirit. I followed the rumors of a toa who glowed with light when meditating, and I see now they are true." Axonn gestured towards Kohara. As her concentration on her inner self waned, the soft light dancing on her skin faded. "Tell me, what are your thoughts on the Three Virtues?"

Kohara stood up out of her meditative position. “The Three Virtues? They’re our law and guidelines. They tell us how to live and act. We all need to be United in our thoughts and actions so that we can do our Duties. It is then that we can all achieve our Destinies. Sadly, it seems that there are many who ignore the Virtues and sow chaos wherever they go.”

"If you would humor me as a weary traveler, why? Why do we need our Virtues?" As Axonn spoke he sat cross-legged on the temple floor and pulled out a small river rock with the symbol of their religion carved into its surface. He smiled and offered it to Kohara. "Surely you have thought more deeply than propaganda. Gafri in the village said you saved her from the tarakava. Tarakava need food, and you took Gafri from them. Why did you need to deny them their catch?"

Kohara reached out and took the pebble from Axonn’s hand. She stared at it for a moment. “I saved Gafri because she needed to be saved. You’re right, Tarakava do need food. If it had been hunting another Rahi, I wouldn’t have intervened. But Gafri isn’t a Rahi- she’s a Matoran. Any innocent sentient being deserves to be protected from harm, whether it’s from Rahi or other beings.”

Axonn sat quietly in contemplation as the tide slowly made its way further from shore. Kohara’s rationale showed a resolute perspective, one he found needed broadening. At the same time, Kohara’s entire journey so far was introspective. She protected her people. She meditated on her purpose. She sought to better herself so others could be lifted up in the process. Axonn knew why she glowed with light when meditating. He’d seen it before on other islands. Those who chose to follow a singular path under the guidance of the Great Spirit while removing the barriers within themselves to walk in the light were destined for a single purpose. Axonn could only be the shepherd finding those destined heroes. 

“You are determined to serve your people, I like that,” Axonn said at last. “I’m sure you have meditated on the limitations of your individual abilities. I am here to offer a path towards something greater than a lonely destiny, one where you can serve not just your people but all people. Join the Order of Mata-Nui and you may walk with those who serve the Great Spirit and the teachings which hold together our world. What do you say?”

The blue Toa looked down at the pebble in her hand again. She had never heard of this Order of Mata Nui, but… all she wanted was to be able to protect people. Now before her was a chance to protect more than those on the island, and to be more involved in serving the Great Spirit.

“Okay, I’ll take your offer. What exactly does your Order of Mata Nui have in mind?”

“It requires attesting to your faith in the Great Spirit through the rites of induction, a rite you began alone years ago in your meditations. You will need to travel to the island of Artakha where our Order resides to complete your training and rites of passage. With training as an acolyte you will learn about the world, travel, see its wonders and the myriads of ways of living. With time, you will learn to wander and be where the Great Spirit has the need of your power.”

Kohara nodded. “Very well then. Allow me to say goodbye to the Matoran before we leave first, though.”

Axonn nodded and rose to his feet. “Of course, they are your people. Take as much time as you need. I will wait for you near the mountain pass. My ship will take us to Artakha.” He turned to leave, stepping off the sacred stone of the temple floor to the natural sand surrounding, then added as an afterthought; “and keep the rock. You’ll need it.”

[The present...]

IC, Kohara: Ga-Metru

Kohara strode down the bridge leading the Great Temple of Metru Nui. Many years had passed since her first encounter with Axonn. Under the Order's training she learned new skills, both in combat and in meditation. Her meditative periods ended up doing more than making her glow; over time, Kohara lost her mastery over the element of Water and gained power over Light. Her armor had changed from its natural blue coloration to white and gold, but with she had learned to change its color back to its original blue with her new powers.

A few days ago she arrived in the City of Legends in order to see if the Great Spirit would have need of her assistance there. When Turaga Dume announced the hunt for the Great Disks, she was intrigued, but took no action. She wanted to be sure of her next steps. 

Then the sky turned red.

It was then that she felt that, yes, Mata Nui had need of her talents. So she set out to find at least one Great Disk. She knew she would receive no reward, as she was already a Toa, but that didn't matter to her; all that mattered was the will of the Great Spirit.

She decided to visit the Metru of her former element in order to see if the Matoran maintaining the Great Temple would have knowledge of the Disks. EVen if they knew nothing, Kohara would take the opportunity to see the city's place of worship.

Edited by ~Xemnas~
Changed Axxon to Axonn
  • Like 1

maxresdefault.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles

Six Kingdoms: Atamai, Kohara

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo (Silver Sea, Temple Assault)

"It isn't?! I hadn't noticed!" Tekmo was rather indignant over the implication that he fell over just because he felt like it. He managed to get back to his feet and scanned the battlefield to see his adversary looming over the convict. He internally debated with himself for a moment over whether or not he was worth saving, but he was ultimately on Tekmo's side, albeit not by choice.

He fired a few more poisonous thorns into Kal's back, hoping to get his attention.

 

IC: Waveahk (Po-Metru, Vahki Transport)

"Well, we haven't found them yet, so-" Waveahk was cut off at the sight of a particularly bright light in the distance. Yes, Po-Metru possessed numerous facilities that required high illumination - none of these lights, however, were in the direction of the Sculpture Fields, which according to all reliable sources, was a barren expanse of land that contained nothing but statues. And it only just became this staggeringly dark.

"Perhaps I was wrong. Look over-wait." The light blotted out for a few seconds, obscured by another statue as the transport passed by. "No, there it is again. What is that?"

 

IC: Ostrox (Silver Sea, The Ripple)

Ostrox found Mazor lying on one of the beds, clutching the mysterious artifact in his hand. "Excuse me, if I could have your attention, please."


:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Vashni - Po-Metru -

Stannis the wanderer. Of course Vashni had heard of him, you'd have to be living under a rock to not have. She couldn't say she'd ever met him before though, he had never visited her home island as far as she knew...not that anyone really could visit it anymore...

...

Well enough about that, Vashni had more pressing matters to worry about. As the others were trying to figure out the puzzle that was the Po-Metru great disk, Vashni took out the great disk they'd successfully acquired in the archives. She doubted it would really help them find the other disk but, you never knew right? 

"Well, we already have one disk, finding this one can't be any worse right?" Vashni happened to glance back up at the sky and grimaced, it was like the world was coming to an end or something. By the Great Beings she hoped that wasn't the case. Even without using her elemental powers, the Toa easy projected a sense of great unease, she was fidgety. 

@EmperorWhenua@Silvan Haven@Tarn@~Xemnas~@BULiK@Darth Jaller@pokemonlover360

IC: Skyra Daring -Temple Assault - 

Skyra, having gotten over the fact that the sky wasn't what it was supposed to be, unceremoniously landed near Rose as she aimed her Midak Skyblaster at Kal. "Hey sister, you want help with this guy? He seems like a pretty tough cookie." 

@Tarn@Onaku@Dane



My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Toru Nui said:

IC: Ostrox (Silver Sea, The Ripple)

Ostrox found Mazor lying on one of the beds, clutching the mysterious artifact in his hand. "Excuse me, if I could have your attention, please."

IC:

And the story goes, would Irna's mother say, that when time ends, it will end in fire and thunder and the hammer fall of proud Artakha -- he who crafted the world at the beginning and who must take it apart at the end. And the story goes that when the world is nothing, his brother, the penitent Karzanhi, shall come forth and craft the world again. And those who kept the faith shall be brought into this new world, and they shall live forever more in the love of Karzanhi.

That was the story went, Irna knew. That was what her mother would say.

Her mother had never said anything about this. 

And if this man was right....

Irna matched step with Ostrox as he made his way to Mazor's room -- Mazor, one of the only people she knew in this entire army -- staying on his right. She held her spear lightly in one hand. She remained quiet, simply watching what would happen next.

OOC: @Toru Nui @Smudge8

-Void

  • Like 1

 
 
[ BZPRPG ] - [ Exo-Force ] - [ Breaking Point ]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Vhisola | Ga-Metru

She gasped her first conscious breath of air in almost an hour. A soft sea breeze fluttered through the ridges of her kanohi. The cushions in the containment sphere made her feel as if she floated on clouds. There couldn’t be the smell of rotting fish from a nearby alley in the afterlife though, so she had to be alive. Finally, Vhisola’s eyes flitted open to explore her new environment. A familiar Ta-Matoran stood near the opening of the containment sphere, a disc launcher held loosely in his arms. 

“You…” 

She thought of yelling at him, calling him names and screaming about how he’d made today the second worst day of her life. It didn’t fit the moment. Her raised fist fell loosely to land on the lip of her sphere. So much happened, life was a blur now. Strangers had attacked each other in her home, vahki had captured her, paralyzed her… 

“You… abandoned me?”

Okuo warned her at her brunch of the attack. He’d scared her and acted inappropriately, but he’d warned her. But when she finally asked for help, he’d wished her best of luck and disappeared. But he was back now, again, apparently?

“You… Thank you for warning me. I wish I hadn’t gone home.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kanohi - Po-Metru

It … it seemed like the Toa and Knichou had settled things. At least it seemed that way? But now Kanohi had a new source of stress. Well, stress was too far, more like … embarrassment? It sounded like Toa Stannis was famous, everyone had a story about him. These strangers recognized his legend. Shouldn’t Kanohi have heard of him too? Was Okoto that isolated? That far in the boondocks? It certainly wasn’t as important To the universe as Metru-Nui. And … and if Okoto, full of it’s great people, if they were so forgettable to the outside world to have never even heard of Toa Stannis, how disconnected was Kanohi?

Just … just do what he could handle. Small tasks. Seemingly out of nowhere Kanohi grappled away, flinging himself to the airship. Once there he began to get back to fixing the hull, though the shifting crimson light was just as difficult to see through as ever.  


"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Of Villagers, Outcasts, and Heroes: a Kanohi Fanfic A Restless Freak in Paradise: a Kanohi Fanfic The Company of Cowards: a Kanohi Fanfic  A Village Against the Rahkshi: a Kanohi Fanfic Escapement Profiles: Kanohi  Ka 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Okuo - Ga-Metru

"I never left you. I just made the mistake of trusting the Vahki with protecting you. And, well... that didn't turn out so well."  Okuo looked Vhisola's scars over with a regretful expression, before his eyes returned to hers. "How do you feel?"


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Vhisola | Ga-Metru

"Like a brakas."

She sat firmly inside the sphere, her arms dangling over the edge as she started to cry. her chin hit the lip of the opening and rested their. Vhisola was an ugly crier. She eventually croaked out, "stop looking at me it's embarrassing," but kept sobbing for several minutes. Eventually her tears turned to sniffles and she let out a deep sigh.

"Okay, so what's next 'Hackerman'? Where do I go?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Idlyx Haeve - Ga-Metru (...and I do not hope for a better world for anyone, in fact, I want my pain inflicted on others...)

The state of the sky did not concern the cervine Hunter as he left the expensive Ga-Metru restaurant, the unsettled staff refusing to touch the widgets he'd paid with as if they were poison, with one mentioning just how polite he'd been and not seeing what all the fuss was about.

The recent liaison between Dume and the Dark Hunters had allowed Idlyx--or Reaper as his comrades knew him--the luxury of walking among the small and fragile crowds of Matoran in the water district without worry that Vahki would attempt (and fail) to subdue him or some Toa would try to be a Lhikan and heroically best him. They eyed him with suspicion, and most crossed the street to avoid his path. And he loved it. 

Fear was a powerful thing--something he himself possibly felt at one point, but now a distant memory of a weaker Idlyx Haeve who was too frightened to step out into a vulnerable world and do oh so terrible things to it. It was all about the job, yes, getting the work done and getting some form of payment but the hunt and the violence he was allowed to exercise was a form of catharsis to him. Something he enjoyed. Something he was very good at. 

He had seen the news: something had happened to Dume. How sad. Now, a Turaga from the Mangai was running loose and needed to be dealt with. But this also did not concern him...for the moment at least. What did? Well, the Vhisola contract was currently showing up as incomplete which perplexed the Kekamaire. Either someone failed to do their job, or...

The crowds had thinned the further he walked. Idlyx scanned every which way with his four eyes, looking for anything out of place. He found himself near some apartments now, and a canal which he also checked--just in case, no body in there unfortunately--before noticing a departing Vahki transport. Tracing their movement backwards he came closer to an alley from which he could hear voices and slowly peered around the corner to see two Matoran. Except one was sitting in a containment sphere, looking a little frazzled and a lot like the target. The Kekamaire stepped out and casually strode towards the pair, his Kanoka launcher already loaded and his gauntlets armed. His silhouette alone was like having something from a bad dream come up to you on the street in the awoken hours.

"Well, what do we have here? A pair of lovers trying to find a private spot, perhaps? It's never nice to make a girl cry, friend."


@Onaku@Dane

IC: Rose - Temple Assault

She got to her feet with a grunt, aiming her flamethrower at Kal as well. "I'd appreciate it, sis."


@Snelly

Edited by Tarn
pinging dane for reasons ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:Pardehi - Silver Beach @Onaku

Pardehi watached in horror as the toa struggled against Kal.He could not stand by and watch them fall in battle, even if it meant giving up his own life.  Reaching out with the power of his chargers, he attempted to increase the titan's sense of touch.If he were successful, he would feel every wound on his body to a much greater degree, so much that, he hoped, he would not be able to stand the pain.

OOC: Pardehi planning on using his charger's to increase Kal's sensitivity to pain.

IC: Tugarak - Bridge of the Ripple @Keeper of Kraata

"First off, how does your power work? I've never seen anything quite like it. Also, I could use your help deciphering that data crystal we found back at the wreck."

He looked him in the eye. "You seem like a competant technician and your powers might come in handy. Do you think we should try it out on that automaton you bright back? It might be able to read it."

Suddenly, he heard shouting from the passenger cabin.

"What the karzahni was that?" he exclaimed aloud. "We'll talk about this later." He rushed into the passenger room.

OOC: Sorry about the wait.

IC: Amatarkonen - Barraki Fortress

"The pleasure is mine, oh lord!" Amatarkonen exclaimed.  "Metru Nui shall fall before our might!"

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator

 

Edited by Biological Chronicler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Okuo - Ga-Metru

"No I..."

Okuo cut himself off when Vhisola started to wail. For a moment he awkwardly stood there, trying to think of something to say, before averting his gaze as requested. Finally, she spoke up again, asking him what was next.

"Well... if you're genuinely asking me for advice... get off the grid. Go dark. Or if those terms don't mean anything to you, I'm saying go into hiding. Leave behind the name Vhisola. And get a new mask, I might even be sble to help you with that."

Okuo sighed, putting away the healing and repair kanoka and placing his levitation disk back into his launcher.

"The hit on you should be aborted by now, but whoever wants you dead is probably still out there, and speaking from recent experience, there may be Dark Hunters out there who simply don't care about the abort orde-"

14 minutes ago, Tarn said:

"Well, what do we have here? A pair of lovers trying to find a private spot, perhaps? It's never nice to make a girl cry, friend."

Okuo immediately turned, launcher aimed and ready to fire at whoever this new arrival was. Not a Toa. Definitely not a matoran. And he looked decked out with some mean weaponry. All signs pointed to him being the exact thing he didn't want to encounter: A Dark Hunter.

"I'll give you to the count of five to turn around and leave this alleyway the way you came!" 

Okuo's vital vessels were pumping hard and rapid. He knew there was pretty much zero chance a Dark Hunter would take a threat from a matoran seriously. But he was serious. Okuo could feel in every fiber of his being the fight or flight response blaring. And he chose fight.

"Five!"

  • Like 1

UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Thom - Silver Sea Island (Face To Face)

That stare.

Why was he staring at him like that?  WHY WAS HE STARING AT HIM LIKE THAT?

For a brief second, Thom was reduced to a younger self, terror filling his senses and choking him. Had Kal been sent to him, like his personal doom? A nightmare concocted by whatever nasty Gods that were responsible for the Skakdi's creation?

He panicked, frantic claws pointing his weapon up at the monster's head and firing.

OOC: @Onaku

IC: Leonn - Po-Metru (Beginning to arrive)

Trepidation somewhat setting in, the spy turned the transport, heading for where his comrades were telling him to head to.

OOC: @Nato the Traveler @Toru Nui

IC: Kovac Krossfari - Ga-Metru ("Then you're gonna love me.")

"One."

The assassin would hear a CLUNK as the Shadow of Metru-Nui dropped down behind him. Were he to turn around, he'd just about catch a sparking fist rocketing out of the darkness created by Mazor's meddling.

OOC: @Onaku @Tarn

 

Edited by Dane
  • Like 1

Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

Six Kingdoms profiles: Thom Kovac Krossfari Leonn

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Idlyx Haeve - Ga-Metru

The Kekamaire let out a chuckle at Okuo's bravado. "Sorry, little one. But you are standing between me and someone I'd very much like to see...and I have no issue with collateral damage." He took a step forward, undeterred by the launcher, his electrified blades at the ready to cut the Matoran into bite-sized pieces.


"One."

A noise from behind made Idlyx pause and whip around, unable to let out a "who the--" before a fist flew out of the darkness and connected with his face. The Dark Hunter stumbled back and shook his head to make the stars go away. He chuckled again, his four eyes blinking in unison and then coming into focus on a figure in the dark. Unmistakably a Toa.

"I felt that one...it felt good."

The Dark Hunter shot off a weaken Kanoka in Kovac's direction.

"This...will not."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: still on mobile

IC: Vyarik - Po-Metru 

"Look there," he pointed towards a set of tracks in the sand nearby - the footprints of a Vahki transport that looked to have been moving on a course that converged with their own...

...tracks that were coming from the direction of Onu-Metru. Perhaps those on the airship had friends and had come here to regroup with them? 

Even if it was unrelated, these Toa had demonstrated an irritating ability to be exactly where things were happening. If they weren't already at the epicentre of whatever had caused that light, they were surely on their way.

"I think we're on the right track."

  • Like 1

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Okuo - Ga-Metru

The toa from before? The toa from before! They were saved! They were not saved. A toa in the mix was no guarantee of victory. Okuo's aim remained unfaltering, and under his breath he whispered. "One."

With his back turned on the matoran, Idlyx had no way to see the levitation kanoka coming for him.


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Barak - Ta Metru

Running as fast as he could, Barak turned intangible, phasing through the side of a storage container. He would stay here, watching the battle from afar with his X-ray vision. If the party emerged victorious, he would reappear to them as Gessai. If they perished, he would try and find the disk himself.

IC: Tugarak - Mazor's cabin on the Ripple @Smudge8@Conway@Toru Nui@Keeper of Kraata

Tugarak barged into Mazor's cabin, shoving Iran aside. He watched the device shift from one state to another in Mazor's hand, a look of bewilderment on his face.

"Mazor! What the Karzahni are you doing! For the love of Artahka, put that thing down now!"

Edited by Biological Chronicler
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Knichou, Po-Metru, Sculpture Fields

The ex-Ghost didn't want to make the walk over to where the light beam left them, so before the others finished analyzing it from a distance, Knichou was already using the jetpack of his adaptive armor to boost back into the cargo bay of the Taku.

Once inside, Knichou quickly ascended to the bridge, and started the takeoff sequence. He flipped a switch and headlights at the front of the ship lit up, illuminating the ground below. Deciding not the wait too long for everyone to get on board, Knichou quickly flew over to the large flat stone courtyard. The Fe-Matoran wasn't sure what this structure was, but hopefully with the Taku's lighting those down below could get a better view, and if it was a trap, Knichou would be in a position to easily get people out of there. He knew Nale had the radio from earlier, so he expected they would contact him with that if necessary.

Edited by BULiK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kovac Krossfari - Ga-Metru (Save Them)

Another Hunter. They crawled through the city, it seemed. A plague, one spreading so fast that Kovac Krossfari almost doubted that he could deal with it on his own.

Almost.

The Shadow swerved to the side, his reflexes just saving the Toa a similar fate to what the Vahki had given him earlier. The Toa's white eyes glared through the eclipsed night, righteous zeal flowing through him. He slowly drew the blade from his back scabbard, a blunted executioner's sword revealing itself. 

"Your persistence, if nothing else, is admirable, Dark Hunter." Kovac Krossfari remarked, eyes moving to the Matoran behind Idlyx as he appeared to fire a projectile himself...

OOC: @Onaku @Tarn

IC: Leonn - Po-Metru (Here We Go)

The spy did as asked, steadying his breathing.

OOC: And the Brute Squad is inbound, at any minute.

Edited by Dane
  • Like 1

Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

Six Kingdoms profiles: Thom Kovac Krossfari Leonn

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: @Biological Chronicler there uh...isn't any radio signals coming from idlyx that tinkerer could be picking up on right now. he's also the only dark hunter there currently

IC: Idlyx Haeve - Ga-Metru

...and this was a mistake, as it immediately alerted Idlyx to the fact something was going on behind him, and the Kekamaire quickly moved to the side and turned to watch the disk Okuo had fired fly past him. Now positioned where he could see both Kovac and the Matoran, the Hunter raised his bladed gauntlets, electricity crackling off them and illuminating his ghastly face in flashes as his eyes darted between the pair.

"Now, boys...two against one? Tsk, this really isn't fair."


@Dane@Onaku

IC: Nale Vella - Po-Metru

Knichou quickly left the group(s) to board the Taku, and Nale watched as the airship began to move in the direction the statue was pointing them towards, the headlights flickering to life to illuminate the area.

"I guess we should get going."

Edited by Tarn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OOC: mobile
 
IC: Vyarik - Po-Metru (Gotcha!)
 
"There you are," Vyarik breathed, feeling as sense of triumph surge within him as an all-too-familiar damaged airship rose above the sculpture fields, its lights like a beacon, beckoning the Hunters closer. 
 
He felt the eager rush of adrenaline pumping through his veins. The thrill of the hunt. The jubilation of faith rewarded. He hadn't failed yet. He wouldn't be coming back to The Shadowed One empty-handed. He could still fulfil his purpose.
 
"There!" He roared, pointing towards the airship, "After them!" 
  • Like 1

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kilo-M9 - Po-metru Sculpture Fields:

Auditory signal detected. Filtering out background noise. Sound is similar to airship motor. Different sound. More like usurper transport. Hypothesis: ground vehicle.

Solution: Move to puzzle location.

Unknown vehicle approaching,” the robotic enforcer announced. “Recommend traveling to puzzle area.”

So saying, the scorpion-like machine walked back across the sand to the group’s transport. Knowing that their mechanical companion wasn’t going to deviate from its course, Atamai and Jutori, possibly also accompanied by Tallea and Jabali, boarded their commandeered vehicle once more and drove to the newly revealed puzzle location. Vashni followed on her hover-bike.

OOC: @Silvan Haven@Darth Jaller With permission from the others, I'm bunnying the group over to the puzzle site. If you wish for your characters to stay behind or walk to the site, feel free to post about it, or otherwise feel free to post about moving to the new location.
  • Like 1

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2013 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Reliable Narrator | Ko-Metru

The haunting darkness of the twin eclipses cut a chill through the turaga as he stood at the edge of the knowledge tower in Ko-Metru. His green and black robes flapped in the wind. Far below scholars continued to contemplate the future and what it may hold. With the stars so radically changed Nidhiki imagined ko-matoran desperately trying to put together some new system of logical divination so their empty faith in a dead god might continue for a few more days. Having learned the truth himself after joining the Barraki he felt ashamed he lived so long in ignorance. Everything was so much simpler now. His becoming a turaga after watching Tuyet’s eyes dim only confirmed what the Barraki revealed:

Destiny was irrelevant. 

Unity meant nothing for those at the bottom.

Duty was nothing more than systemic oppression.

Everyone would die anyways. Might as well do what you want in the meantime.

“I guess not everybody gets to die more than once,” Nidhiki said dispassionately as his mind returned to the present. In his hand he held a choice. Would it be worth it? Was it enough? 

“You know, you’re lucky. You got to live your first life in a dream. You got your faith, you had your dreams. I have to stand here knowing I’ll be haunted by her forever and look at you. Everything comes with a price, you know that. For you, fame and fortune came at the cost of the liberty of your friends. For me, well… It’s not like you’d understand. You’re just a husk wanting to finish the last thing you were doing: getting a pizza. Thinking about it, I'm kind of the same myself. I feel like a husk. I'm old, and dry, and my back doesn't bend like it used to. I had to rub a coconut butter cream on my joints this morning, can you imagine? No, I guess you can't imagine. You don't have imagination anymore, do you? You broke."

“I... Am... Awake..."

Nidhiki stared at the rasping matoran attempting to speak despite the ruined pakari. It shouldn't be able to speak, NIdhiki knew just by looking at the damage to the right side of the head. This surprised Nidhiki, but drew only a raised eyebrow from the turaga of betrayal. He didn’t know how the undead could speak. It also didn’t sound like the voice he remembered the engineer having. He held him at arm’s length out from the edge of the knowledge tower, Nuparu’s feet barely touching the icy roof.

“Get... In...Your… Mind… Cage…”

“No thanks,” Nidhiki replied, and let go. The turaga knew a fall from this height would be enough to turn a matoran into paint and bent gears. He knew who he’d drop next: Lhikan.

 

IC: Reliable Narrator | Barraki Fortress  @Biological Chronicler

Takadox nodded as Amartakonen showed his excitement. "I'm glad to hear you have the spirit for this. Go, see to your duties and prepare the fortress for your absence."

 

IC: Reliable Narrator | Ga-Metru  @Onaku

Vhisola shuddered at the sight of the new Dark Hunter. His well mannered voice made the experience of being hunting yet again even more terrifying. As Okuo began to count down, she almost let out a yelp as the blue armored toa from earlier dropped into the alley and assailed the bone-headed hunter. Without thinking, she crawled out of the containment sphere while the two larger beings fought, and grabbed Okuo by the hand and pulled him after her as soon as he let his kanoka fly into the fray.

“Run,” she whispered, and took off down the alleyway as fast as her matoran feet would let her. Her knees were weak from being unconscious, and she couldn’t get a solid breath, but she ran anyways. Several yards down the alleyway split at a right angle. They could go left or right. 

She chose to go right. Something in her head said the Great Temple would be that way. If matoran and vahki and toa couldn’t protect her, maybe a Great Spirit could.

Edited by Unreliable Narrator
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Skorm (Silver Sea, The Ripple)

The Twi-Toa sighed. Anger flickered within him, and the lightstones around them on the bridge flickered. The captain of the ship stormed off with out much of a word. Then Skorm felt it.

He had noticed something was off with the sky when he had emerged from the Nynrah vessel chased by zombies, but hadn't had the time or focus to give it the thought it deserved. Now, he felt the light outside the ship change. He walked to the cockpit of the Ripple, and saw the sky through the windshield; purest night.

Impossible. It was morning. This doesn't happen.

Skorm couldn't reach out very far with his elemental energy remaining; he had been burning the candle at both ends since the ship had been boarded. The toa smiled when he realized he could kill two gukko with one stone, and paced out of the cabin, towards the platform at the back of the ship. On his way, he stopped by his dropped bag. The fohrok-va chirped at him as Skorm emptied the lightstone scattergun, receiving half a lightstone. Outside, he sat down on the platform, setting the lightstone down in front of him, the flat side holding it upright. Skorm shut his eyes.

Shadow. It was a void; the absence of light. But in its own way, it held power; after all, the lack of light was not why people feared the darkness. Shadow could stifle, suffocate; it could protect. When thinking philosophically, Skorm admired shadow's refusal to be quashed, refusal to let light define it. He basked in the void, letting it recharge and nourish him. Ahead of him, the lightstone flickered.

Light. Much could be said about it; most of the Universe relied on it as their primary sense. It was rather like fire, where too much could blind or even kill. Somewhat underestimated, Skorm evaluated, was that it contained multitudes. Every color you could see, plus a few you couldn't. Light was totality, light was meaning, light was knowledge; it was also exposure; it could easily be pain. As Skorm tapped into the power of the night sky, he drew upon the steady light of the lightstone in front of him, draining it.

Properly attuned and recharging, Skorm now attempted his divination. This isn't normal, he thought. Mata Nui, what can your sky show me? Why does the pattern break? The toa of Twilight reached out with his sense, trying to ascertain what was causing the irregular changes of the sky.

  • Like 1

BZPRPG Profiles


TOA KALTA: Casanuva Vakua Kalyss Skorm Zueya Aelied Cyrix


OTHERS: Denrika Fyura Raiyo Aokora Maeloc Askha Somei Sydelia


"They belong in a museum!"


"So do you!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Karista - Ga-Metru

As she noticed the Phase Dragon right behind her, taunting her, daring her to try running again, Karista just stopped, quivering just in front of Ellie's claws. This was the end for her, she knew. 

And then, up above, the sky began its dance once more, and Karista could only watch as the stars and moons and suns neglected their natural order to race across the sky, finally freezing in the twin eclipses.

Maybe it wasn't just the end for her, but the end of everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Reliable Narrator | The Ripple

Skorm didn't expect an answer to come from outside. Like all toa who learned to find answers within themselves, the practice of meditation brought reflection to the forefront and allowed for their connection with an element to find meaning beyond the surface of their normal physical experience. It surprised him then when he heard himself speaking in a voice that made his jaw move in weird angles:

"Be careful how you wish, for wishes can come true. I am awake. Let me play among the stars."

And then his voice was his own again, and he was exhausted. Something tugged at the corner of his mind, wanting to take over but patiently waiting for Skorm to sleep.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Taja | Ko-Metru Chute

Lights flickered outside the translucent walls of the chute. Looking out, Taja felt a chill run down her spine as she watched the sun rise and set multiple times in a matter of moments. The moons blinked on and off like great white eyes. The stars wheeled and spun overhead, rearranging themselves into strange shapes and foreign constellations. When the celestial lights finally came to a stop, the moons and sun aligned in a solar eclipse that turned the world dim and cold. The city was bathed in weak, silvery light; it was a light that hardly illuminated, a light that carried no warmth with it. A dead, stale, metallic light.

The De-Matoran felt a cold sweat break out on her forehead and under her arms. This was worse than before. The earlier phenomenon had been strange, but at least the stars remained the same. Now the heavens were alien beyond recognition. All the work of Ko-Metru was rendered useless in an instant. She placed a hand on the her bag and felt the outline of the iStone inside; the coordinates it carried were now nothing more than strings of random letters and numbers. As incomprehensible to her as they would be to any other Matoran.

What to do next? She didn't know. The world was becoming strange, and she was helpless.

Not helpless. The stars are the same. Look— that bright star, that's still Avohkii Nui, it's just out of place. No longer in the north. It's part of a new constellation.

She closed her eyes and breathed. The answers would come. When she was at peace, she opened herself to the voice of the Great Spirit. Her mind was calm, her thoughts smooth like stones washed by the tide. She thought, and she listened.

Her brain whirred as her body sped through the chute, passing stop after stop. She would have to act fast. There were still prophecies to be deciphered and messages to be understood, if she was willing to listen. She had to listen before the stars changed again. If she knew the Scholars, it would be hours of meetings and debates before a single coordinate could be gathered. There was no time to go through Ko-Metru's bureaucracy: she would have to find herself a telescope and a set of star charts and do it herself.

Ko-Metru was not the only Metru whose Matoran studied the stars. True, their methods were the most academic and precise, but there were others. The Ga-Matoran of the Great Temple studied the heavens in their own way. Their approach was a little too religious for Taja's tastes, but it was astrology nonetheless. She had met one of the Ga-Matoran, Nixie, at a conference some years ago. Nixie had been surprisingly competent for a Ga-Matoran, although she did talk a little much. But that was a blessing in disguise: Taja recalled the fellow astrologer enthusiastically describing her equipment, which included a telescope and star charts and all the paraphernalia that, in Ko-Metru, would have been spread across two or three different knowledge towers.

Ga-Metru it was, then. But she was in the wrong chute for that: looking out, the scholar saw the icy towers of Ko-Metru beginning to give way to the squat, unassuming buildings of Onu-Metru. If she knew her chutes (and she did), she would need to transfer at least twice to get to Ga-Metru, wasting precious time. 

Taja reached into her bag and pulled out a Kanoka disk. There wasn't a moment to lose. She had to get to Nixie's before the stars changed again. Pulling her knees up to her chest, she gripped the disk with one hand and looked out through the wall of the chute. There— she saw another chute curving through the city before rising up and crossing underneath her chute with only a few dozen bio between them. That was her exit.

The Kanoka was beginning to grow warm in her hand; the speed of the chute was slowly activating it, imbuing it with the energy that would keep it moving after she left the chute. She counted down silently, closing her silencers with her free hand as she did so.

Three.

Two.

One.

Taking hold of the Kanoka with both hands, Taja thrust the disk through the wall of the chute. The magnetized protodermis stretched for an instant, then broke in a shower of droplets, sucking the De-Matoran out of the pressurized tube into the open air.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Okuo - Inter-Metru

Okuo groaned as the disk was outright dodged, watching as it flew away into a wall pipe further away and... ricocheted exactly the way it came, albeit higher. As the disk flew back overhead through the alleyway, Okuo found a gasp escape his lips upon Vhisola grabbing his hand and running, pulling him with her. Seeing the kanoka disk clatter to the ground up ahead, Okuo quickly grabbed it off the ground as the two of them passed it by and stowed it away. It seemed it was time to follow Vhisola, wherever she was headed. Okuo gave one last glance over his shoulder to make sure the Dark Hunter wasn't following them.

 

IC: Kal - Temple Assault

The bullet struck true, flying into Kal's cranium and out the other side. Nothing. There was a hole through Kal's head and his gaze did not waver. In fact, it was almost as if he'd expected this exact thing. And even as the poison darts and the gravity increase and pain overload hit him, he did little more than grimace as with very deliberate movements, Kal reached out for Thom's neck.

 

IC: Ardoku - Temple Assault

Ardoku saw his fellow toa attack the dark green titan, and following his example, Ardoku leveled his weapon at the enemy and charged straight in.


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo (Silver Sea, Temple Assault)

Tekmo joined Ardoku in charging Kal, intending to stab him with the sharp end of his shield.

 

IC: Waveahk (Po-Metru, Sculpture Fields, Vahki Transport)

Waveahk gulped down a bottle of water to prepare for what was next.


:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mazor-The Ripple @Toru Nui

Mazor sat up extremely quickly, Setting the cube down beside him with one hand, and rubbing the sleep out of his eyes with the other. "What is it sir?"

IC: Jephro-Temple Assault

Jephro's eyes widened, a shot through the head had done nothing to that guy! Kal was taking a lot of damage from all angles, but was pushing through. Jephro increased Kal's gravity some more and activated his mask, using his heitened senses to watch the battle closely, gathering information to help the Toa come out on top.

IC: Paju and Ellie-Ga-Metru @Click

Ellie sat there confused. She reached out a claw and pushed Karista, not to hard, as if encouraging her to run. 

Just then Paju came around the corner. "Ellie? Oh My, Mata Nui!" Paju gasped. "Ellie you need to be more careful." She ran over to the two rahi. "Look, the bird can't fly any more, you hurt it's wing, you need to be more careful!" At this Ellie's face drooped as she turned to face Paju. Paju petted her on the head. "It's ok, just stay here." Paju walked over to Ellie's saddle and pulled a small unmarked medical kit from one of the saddlebags. She then crouched down and started slowly creaping towards Karista. "Don't run Ms. Bird," She mumbled, "I'll get you patched up."

 

  • Like 1

I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

 

Skyrise: Ascent Charaters: Paju & The Element - Rakin - Kane-Oma & The Mukau

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Ostrox (Silver Sea, The Ripple)

"Well, there's been another abrupt change in the sky, and it stands to reason that the artifact you hold is the cause. Tell me... you weren't playing with it, were you?"


:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Reliable Narrator | Po-Metru

In the dark of the eclipse the Po-Metru Great Disc hunt continued. As they surveyed where the red light landed, they found the smooth stone square stretched approximately one hundred paces -- Tallea’s, not Stannis’ -- on each side. The Taku’s headlights revealed tan sands surrounding the white and black marble surface. Stannis could feel with his powers over stone the large slab of marble continued down into the earth, forming an inverted pyramid. Stranger still, it felt hollow, and the inverted pyramid didn’t quite come to a perfect point -- perhaps the capstone had been lost? Arkius’ connection with the earth allowed him to “see” the surrounding ground, revealing nothing but the finest grains of sand around the sunken statue.

Tallea's powers of X-Ray vision gave her a better view of the situation. While the inverted pyramid rested in the sands as the elementalists Stannis and Arkius could confirm, Tallea noticed the inside of the pyramid formed a small chamber with an entrance where the capstone should be. Inside the chamber she saw plinth on the ceiling -- or was it the floor if the pyramid got turned upright? -- and a strange wavering void of space where her powers were denied.

IC: Vhisola | Ga-Metru

She led Okuo through the urban maze of Ga-Metru in the darkness. He watched her confidently lead through side paths and hidden walkways strewn about building complexes -- especially on the college campus grounds -- and finally they found themselves on the long stretch of bridge leading to the Great Temple. Moss grew along its length, with small flowers and alcoves carved into the stone railings for prayer and contemplation on different charms and aspects of matoran faith. 

"I can't take being powerless anymore," Vhisola grumbled as she let go of Okuo's hand. "Everywhere I went today someone crazy tried to kill me or harass me -- no offense implied to you. You tried to help, awkwardly, but you tried, so thank you. If I have to go dark like you say, I need something to protect me and somewhere to hide. Why not hide out as a priestess in the cloister here while I find the Great Disc and get the power to protect myself?"

Edited by Unreliable Narrator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...