Six Kingdoms: Escapement - Gameplay

Unreliable Narrator

IC: Jutori - Po-Metru

The Ba-Matoran had seen things escalate, and get very messy. Both in the sense there was now rubble where the structure was, and in terms of morals. Jutori had seen a side of being a Toa he hadn't truly considered before this point, but some times, ugly things needed to be done, right? And someone had to do them. He turned to Vashni, a little confused at both her casualness and her words.

"...a blade burrower? To dig this up?"

@Snelly

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Jutori - Po-Metru

"Maybe if we could find one and tame it...I don't know. Would be too difficult. A Faxon-user would be helpful right now, I think. Could copy the abilities of one."

He glanced at Vashni's Kanohi--a Mask of Mutation, and had a thought. No, that had to be too extreme...and what kind of idiot would even volunteer for something like that?

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Vashni - Po-Metru -

Vashni bit her lip, she didn't have any better ideas, but she'd never really used her mask in this way before...it was honestly something she rarely used at all, for a lot of reasons. While it was true she could reverse any changes she made with the mask, it still made her feel uncomfortable. 

"Even if I did agree to do it, we'd still need a volunteer to undergo the transformation. I can''t imagine too many people wanting to go through with it." 

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Raz - Coliseum

"Oh boy, here I go killing again." Raz said quietly, out of earshot of anyone. They couldn't help but feel a little bit excited about this prospect. Old man locked up at the top of a tower with robotic guard dogs and who-knew-what-else up there with him. This was going to be interesting. These kinds of jobs were what made this job worth doing.

Approaching the Coliseum gates, Raz looked around for the nearest person or Vahki they could speak with. "Excuse me, I'm here to see Dume? Important Dark Hunter business that very much concerns him and can't be delayed."

• Like 1

OOC: and with Vyraik's death...

IC: Wish With Me

You’re so sure about what you want

Hold me

How can you see your destiny

When I fixed the stars?

Life is not a dream

For you

My dreams are your life

Join me

Feel alive because I can’t

See the world like I did

When we are sure about what we want

... Othorak’s horrific wail echoed through the bones of those around. Fa’Amatai’s body twisted with the wail leagues away on a beach in the middle of a silvery sea. Beneath the sandy dunes of the Po-Metru sculpture fields another revenant’s spirit core birthed into existence. They all called each other, and they all heard each other, and they needed each other. They were more than Othorak, or Fa’Amatai, or the hundreds of undead, or Vyarik. They lived. And they died. And they lived…

Wish me

Dream me

Caress me

Spell the words on my palm when I cannot see

Give me life so I may live it

Among the stars

Of your destinies

Edited by Unreliable Narrator
  • Upvote 1

Happy chat.

IC: Taja | Nixie's House

It seemed the stars were aligning to send her on a quest for the Great Disks, regardless of her own plans. Taja swallowed, suddenly a little anxious. She preferred the study of destiny to the carrying out of destiny. There was less pressure. But if the Great Spirit called, who was she to deny it? Her life's purpose was to listen to his words.

And now a knock on the door. Someone named Okuo. Was destiny sending them another companion?

"Hello, Okuo," she said, suddenly bold. "Are you here about the Great Disk?"

@Onaku

Edited by Eyru
  • Like 1

IC Stan | Po

"I do not need to ask the Kanohi Haonga for favors when a better solution is available," Stannis said. "The pyramid is in dust, but the clues inside still exist. Why dig when the contents can come to the surface instead?" he asked of Jutori and Vashni.

IC: Nale Vella and Jutori - Po-Metru

"What do you mean, Toa Stannis?"

Nale sat against the wall of the cargo bay and exhaled. From what she could tell, Vyarik was gone. Her rifle and Arkius' elemental abilities had seen to it. She got to her feet and put her rifle away, knowing that whether she'd been what finished off the Hunter or not, she had crossed a line that she had told herself she never would. The Fa-Toa didn't know if that mattered to either of her brethren, but it certainly mattered to her.

Choosing to speak to him in person rather than use the radio, Nale climbed up to the bridge to see the ship's captain.

"The Hunter...is taken care of," she told Knichou.

@BULiK

Edited by Tarn
  • Like 2

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Karista - Ga-Metru

Karista flinched, still wary of the dragon. Her hand curled into a fist... and then the small one stepped in. "Yes..." she stammered, unused to this much... respect. Or maybe even the kindness, since she left home. "I... I will be... fine. Just a bit of... fun, yeah."

She tried to push herself up, eyeing the dragon, as Paju looked for medicine, but found it difficult with one arm. She could shift into something with more, but she was already pushing her luck with this...

@Smudge8

IC: Arkius - Po-Koro

Arkius didn't even stop to ruminate about what he'd just done. It was necessary. He knew that. He was used to it. There were more pressing matters at hand now. Focusing inward, into his mind, Arkius opened himself to the mind link and let his thoughts through. We have a problem, and I don't mean the pyramid botch-job. The Hunters have a hit on Dume. Someone needs to warn him.

IC: Leonn - Po-Metru (Survivor)

Sand kicked up into his mouth as he landed, scratching against his armour. Vague loud noises echoed in the distance, akin to gunshots. With a hacking cough that expelled the sand that got in his mouth, he glanced around, specifically to the pit.

Something lay there, sinking lifelessly.

Since he could see Waveahk's blue arnour nearby, he guessed it was Vyarik. His vendetta, it seemed, had got the better of him. A shame, he oddly respected the Hunter. Too fixated, for sure, but dedicated to his mark. And a good fighter, from what he saw.

But, he strayed from his perogative. And that made him unprofessional. That was the difference between him and Leonn.

Of course, the blood in the sand led Leonn to realize he was very much in the firing range as much as Vyarik had been. Amber eyes widening, both his hands shot up as he looked up at the airship.

He hated the idea, but he was going to have to surrender if he didn't want to be killed.

"DON'T SHOOT!" Leonn yelled up at the airship. "I SURRENDER!"

IC: Kovac Krossfari - Ga-Metru (Revelation)

The Vo-Toa's cocksure, subtly intimidating expression was wiped clear off his face as he read the text.

He managed a mumble of something incoherent for a moment, unsure of how to feel. He had his grievances of how Dume ran Metru-Nui, for certain, but...

He breathed in, trying to make sense of what he'd do next. Could he stop them? He'd been able to catch Idlyx, but a multitude of Hunters were likely converging to the coliseum. The odds were impossibly bad, he came to realize.

For the first time in his life, Kovac Krossfari felt alone. Completely, and hopelessly alone in his pursuits. His only company, ironically, being the sadist kneeling before him.

He reached to his waist, a jingle of metal echoing through the alley as he pulled out a pair of handcuffs to secure Idlyx. He wasn't sure what he'd do with the monster, after that.

• Like 1

IC: Knichou, Po-Metru, Disk anomaly demolition site

Knichou kept the Taku steady as he watched the monitor showing the vahki transport get engulfed by the sinkhole. The dark hunter who had been chasing him practically since he met Stannis looked defeated for a moment, then reinvigorated as he attempted to scale the sandy walls to his freedom.

The former Nynrah Ghost didn't hear any shots from Nale's magnetic rifle, and the resolution on the docking camera he was using to see the events unfold wasn't large enough to make out the smaller visual details. He saw the dark hunter's silhouette  spasm, jam his sword into the side of the sand trap, and struggle to continue climbing.

Knichou was disgusted by this dark hunter throughout the whole encounter, and only now did the matoran take pity on the hunter as he flailed wildly again, grip slipping, only to get engulfed by a cloud of sand.

The fe-matoran winced and looked away as Vyarik's body crumpled against the hull of the vahki transport. He could not watch this anymore. Knichou switched the camera feed to the door outside the bridge and took a deep breath.

Several seconds later, he heard a knock on the bridge's door. Knichou pressed a button on his chair to unlock the bridge after seeing through the camera that it was Nale, but Knichou kept facing the controls as he leveled out the airship to see a Skakdi he hadn't noticed before raising his hands in a universal display of surrender.

Nale entered and began to speak, though Knichou continued to look out the bridge's window.

"The Hunter... is taken care of"

"I... saw..."

Knichou was still processing what he had seen. Toa killing in time of war was a fact of life. Self defense? Justifiable. But Vyrarik hadn't started fighting yet. Denying him his vahki transport, sure, that made tactical sense. But kicking him while he was down? Wasn't the Toa Code what made Toa 'Toa' instead of 'toa'? Knichou was used to the stories of the war, but was no soldier, and seeing a desperate being die in front of him before lifting a finger to attack was a new experience. But the matoran wasn't sure who pulled the metaphorical trigger in this situation... who he would would and wouldn't get to look at in the same way again.

"Was... was it... Stannis or Arkius that... buried him with the sand while he was trying to climb?"

After asking that question, Knichou heard Arkius mention Dume's assassination order through the mindlink. This was getting more and more complex...

Edited by BULiK

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Tallea - Metru Nui - Po-Metru

IC: The fight, if one could call it that, seemed to be about over. One of the Dark Hunter was surrendering, another was on the run and the last was dead or dying. Speaking of...

"Not to rain on the parade but that guy is going to get back up. There's some sort of undead plague resurrecting people all over the city."

It wasn't directed at anyone in particular, simply a piece of information aired for those to whom it applied. The armored Matoran herself was walking towards the now ruined pyramid, scanning it with her x-ray vision once more in an attempt to find anything useful. Even if whatever had been down there was gone, the pieces of it were likely intact. If she could locate those pieces they could be removed from the rubble with a minimum of additional damage.

• Like 1

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC Kilo-M9 - Po-metru Sculpture Fields:

Rubble excavation at 2%

Weakness disk has been retrieved. Storing in secure compartment.

Reporting status to allies.

The scorpion-like mech was hard at work. Bit by bit, the newly formed pit in the sand was beginning to empty. Visually it hadn’t changed at all, but the calculating construct knew approximately how much progress was being made. Progress would be made quicker with help from its allies, but they were preoccupied with conversation. On its most recent trip out of the pit, the machine passed by the group. It its arms was a block of marble larger than a toa. Servos and gears whined in protest from the abnormal weight as the robot tossed the block away. The block didn’t get far, but it was clear of the pit, which was all that mattered. The mechanical enforcer turned to its allies, removing another kanoka disk from its opposite side compartment. This disk read the number 678.

Regeneration disk is available if needed.” With its contribution to the discussion complete, the metal guardian descended down the slope to return to its work.

• Like 2

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

3 hours ago, Tarn said:

"What do you mean, Toa Stannis?"

IC Stan | Po

"Oh, nothing," the old toa said nonchalantly. "It just seems as though the integrity of the puzzle is of no concern anymore, so I had an idea." He gave a withering glare at the kralhi, who's robotic lack of understanding had caused the potentially massive disaster in the first place. Stannis loathed the atomatons Nuparu had created, for their absentminded adherence to directives in part... but also because he was just old and didn't like the newfangled technology, plain and simple.

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Like 2

IC: Idlyx Haeve - Ga-Metru

He sighed at the Toa not catching his joke and complied.

"What now, then? Are you going to turn me in while Dume is in mortal danger?"

IC: Nale Vella - Po-Metru

Her thoughts were too scrambled to take in the information from Arkius. Nale crossed her arms and stared at the floor to avoid eye contact with Knichou. "I...it was Arkius. He dropped the sand on the Hunter to...make him fall. I don't think Stannis would have--"

Stannis. What would he think? In the moment she felt good about what she was doing and that's what bothered her the most, because now she felt awful. Had it been necessary?

"...anyways, we don't have to worry about him trailing us any more, at least. I mean, bright side, right? He'd been after us a while now. Even dropping him from an airship didn't make him go away..."

...when you do something you're not supposed to, it feels good. And if you keep doing it, it'll eventually stop feeling forbidden and just be another part of life. The Toa Code is clear. She understood it. And Nale was sure even intent to kill was, at the very least, a black mark. Would this become the new normal...would she end up like the invisible man? She felt like a child who had disobeyed and would now have to confess. The Fa-Toa was already thinking it over. How do you tell someone something such as this, and would Knichou think less of her? The crew of this ship were her friends, and the two Toa she'd teamed up with were her brethren. God, a team! She hadn't been a part of one since...

"...Knichou," Nale said, now looking up at the Matoran, "I shot him. Twice. I don't know what we did that killed him first--my rounds, the sand, only Mata Nui knows. But...I was shooting him to kill him."

She looked him in the eyes.

"I wanted him dead."

Edited by Tarn
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Reliable Narrator | Po-Metru, Sculpture Fields
After a time of unearthing the ruined inverted pyramid, the assembled digging crew realized they could either try to make the most of their luck regenerating the structure block by block like a massive jigsaw puzzle, or they could make their best guess as to the general shape of the chamber Tallea saw, and try to find the space itself, and hope it remained in good condition. A dim feeling of possible success made its way into their heartlights despite the recent violence. 
In their work they uncovered several pieces of marble paneling with strange glyphs on one side neither the Wanderer or the Archivist knew. With time, something perhaps in short supply after Vyarik's revelation of Turaga Dume's imminent assassination, they could match all the glyph adorned marble together. 
Kilo noticed something in the rubble. Miraculously preserved by the surrounding sands rested a table with four circular depressions on the top and a riddle carved into the side:
"In all of the world Metru-Nui stands
Bringing minds and hearts together as one
A plan devised to defend against foreign lands
A single path never undone"

With further searching the team would find several small statues of matoran, words written on their bases. Four stood out: Unity, Destiny, Creation, and Strategy. 

Edited by Unreliable Narrator

Happy chat.

IC [Zataka, Le-Metru]:

The titan smirked. Not exactly what she'd hoped to see, but enough to prove her instinct had been right: There was knowledge to be gained here, even if it turned out unrelated to the disks.

It wasn't the thoughts about attacks or lack of lodging that peaked her curiosity - those were on everyone's mind right now and she would have to find someplace to stay herself.

But the spot with the lizard looked very much out of the way for average citizens, especially a group this diverse. Compared to the myriad of Le-Metru workers and other beings she'd seen traveling together at the transfer hub, they stood out, and not just due to the size. And why this mode of transport? Matoran traveling by chute would have certainly gone unnoticed - unless they were specifically trying to avoid such a busy public space. It would be easy enough for the league or hunters to post informants in such areas to keep an eye out and then intercept the group along the way. The same for airships. But if avoiding attention was the goal, then using the giant form was counterproductive, considering that was what had drawn her own attention. But with the increase in speed and the freedom to change routes, the Turaga could always shrink down at any moment. It would be just disorienting enough for pursuers to allow the group to split and disappear into the Metru's underground.

More than enough reason for her to push a little more.

:Of course, it'd be unwise to keep Dume waiting.: Zataka's voice echoed in the Turaga's head, as if he'd never moved out of earshot.

OOC: @Azibo

• Like 1

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Jabali - Po-Metru Sculpture Field

"I could go and warn him."

She said it aloud; as much to hear the reassurance of her own voice, after the disturbing things she'd just witnessed, as for any other reason. Jabali wasn't sure which of the team had been the one to project the thought of warning Dume; and while she was receiving their thoughts through the link, she wasn't at all confident that they would hear her own. She probably looked silly to the Toa, and even to the other Matoran; a little Overseer in way too far over her head, thinking that she could do something important like warn the leader of the island nation that he'd had a death mark placed on his head. If she was lucky, Dume would have enough time to spare to laugh in her face.

But like the Toa had thought, someone had to warn the Turaga. And everyone else here seemed to at least be busy and involved in what was happening.

Whereas she? With now two gaping holes in the sculpture field - the one the Hunters' transport was sinking into, and the one that the Kralhi was in the process of excavating -; a murder, no matter how justified, to report on; and still the matter of that illegally parked airship... it was too much for her to simply put right with a few simple orders and everybody going back to work. Normalcy had been trampled to pieces here, and she didn't even feel like she was competent enough right now to hang around when the Zadakh showed up to sort out the aftermath. And between what she'd seen, and all the accusation and hostility flung around by both parties, Jabali wasn't at all sure she knew what to think, much less what she was doing in the middle of all this.

She had no interest in the Great Disk. She had only wanted to stop the searchers from disrupting her domain... and it was a little too late for that.

But running to the coliseum to warn Dume? That was something she could actually do and feel like she was making a worthwhile contribution.

She fumbled in her pack for one of the teleportation disks she carried. Usually, she just used the low-level ones to jump around the sculpture field as she oversaw the carvers' work, quickly crossing from one part of the field to another. But she a single high-level disk of the same power; planned right, she hoped, it would be enough to jump her closer to the coliseum quickly enough to get there even ahead of any other Dark Hunters on their way. She paused before using it, waiting for one of the Toa to either go-ahead her offer, or else to shoot it down.

"I can travel fast. And I know when I'm no use to anyone around here."

IC: Zecrillia - Ta-Metru Great Furnace

Alright, then. So far, so good...

Icy eyes narrowed as she calculated the timings. It would be close, but she was sure she could get through... and even if she wasn't sure sure, Zecrillia had never been one to turn her back on a little risk. If she was going in, there was no point waiting about out here for another Vahki to spot her, or for her to lose her nerve; if she was going, she was going now. Once inside, she could stop and wait for the Swordsman...

Behind her mask, she was sweating, she realised. Not from nerves, but from the heat; every time the entrance up ahead opened, it hit her with a blast of smothering heat; her face dripped with sweat, her 'hair' appendages were damp with it, and sticking her fingers through her mask's eyehole to try and wipe it away did very little to help. If she went in there, she'd probably be toasted in a matter of moments; or if not literally, then she'd certainly feel like she had been. Metal armour, after all, was one great conductor of heat; even if she wore considerably less armour than most of her kind, she'd be quickly fried within it.

She hesitated.

But the same would be true with or without the Swordsman, surely; and she hadn't come this far just to give up.

Besides, she was a Vortixx, used to harsh conditions. She'd faced the mountain, with its fire rain and acid grass and carnivorous slopes; and she'd spent much of her life before then doing dirty work in the furnaces of Xia. None had been so big, so intimidatingly dangerous as this one - at least, not in the same sense; though she'd been in several where no safety regulations were adhered to at all - but what was a little more heat and flame compared to that?

Her moment of indecision should have allowed the Swordsman more time to catch up, but she didn't think he'd quite reached her yet. Still, she'd only be a handful of moments ahead of him at most, she expected; and her mind was made up.

She tossed a casual gesture in his direction, indicating that she'd wait for him inside, and ducked through the entrance with the next lot of debris.

The heat hit her like a literal solid wall.

IC: Varxii - Barakki Fortress

Varxii lagged behind the rest of the disembarking group, still weary. She had rested some on the journey back, sitting quietly with Morah, engaging the other in conversation now and again, but mostly just drifting in and out of wakefulness. Her dreams were full of zombies and orbs and dragons and confused memories of what she'd seen on the island - mixed with the unavoidable wondering what might have happened had she, not Mazor, picked up the orb - and didn't leave her well rested. She was aware, too, that the crudely-bandaged acid burn on her shoulder was smarting again; she could, hopefully, get it tended to more properly now that they were back at temporary home base. That, and maybe sleep for a few... months.

She had nothing really to add to the captain's report, so the Vo-Toa held her silence. She rocked tiredly on her feet a little, conscious enough to be aware of what was going on, but too exhausted to actually participate.

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

IC: Arkius - Po-Metru

Arkius stared at Tallea incredulously. "You can't be serious! He's going to come back?!" Arkius' previously stoic face broke into anger. After all that, this cursed Hunter was just going to bounce back and keep making their life difficult? The earthen toa stared down into the pit at the corpse lying there, uneasy about the prospect of death being so brazenly dodged. Upon hearing Jabali speak up, how ever, he shook his head and approached her. "Well until anyone else volunteers to go there, I don't see why not. I myself would go, but..." Arkius simply frowned and looked back over his shoulder at the pit, at Vyarik's resting place.

IC: Okuo - Great Temple

"Oh, well, yes! Actually, me and a friend of mine were looking into the matter ourselves. Perhaps we could join up and- Can I come in? It feels a bit silly to be talking to a door."

IC: Ardoku - Temple Assault

Under the watchful eye of Tekmo, Ardoku continued to slowly but surely bleed out, the ash that covered him failing to halt the blood from exiting his wounds completely. Every second he spent like this, unattended, he drew closer and closer to death. He could feel his consciousness slipping. It was like falling asleep, only every time he shook himself awake, another wave of fatigue pulsed throughout his body and he could feel himself grow more tired.

• Like 1

IC: Tugarak - Barraki Fortress @Smudge8 @Unreliable Narrator

He was somewhat surprised by Skorm's upstaging him, but chose to ignore this indignity for now. They had more important things to worry about. Besides, he did not want to lose his composure around Carapar.

"As you can see, my lord, the mission was a great success. We have recovered a great deal of valuable equipment, and perhaps even more valuable information. I am sure our engineers will be able to decipher the crystal's data, so that we too may know the technical tricks of Nynrah. Soon, Spirit-willing, Metru Nui will be ours."

"As for the cube, it is still in Mazor's possession. He has not left his room since he arrived at the castle. I am sure he will turn it over with some prompting."

IC: Pardehi - Temple Ruins @Onaku

He climbed to his feet, beads of sweat accumulating beneath his mask. He felt weak and tired, but he knew that he could not afford to lose consciousness. The toa were counting on him. He rushed towards the site of the injured toa of plasma, prepared to vie out his medicine.

OOC: Pardehi is preparing to heal Ardoku

Edited by Biological Chronicler

IC: Okuo - Great Temple

"About as good as her, I imagine." He said, pointing to the De-Matoran standing in the room. "Speaking of which, I've introduced myself but I don't know your names. Although... You're Nixie, right? Astrologer?" He said, reaching out his fist for a customary greeting.

IC: Ardoku - Temple Assault

Ardoku sat slumped against a tree, every breath he took was shallow and raspy, and every time just a little less effort put into each breath after the next. With blurry eyes, Ardoku tried to look up at the new arrival, but when he tried to talk, he found he didn't have the strength to, softly and quietly mumbling something like the murmurs of someone talking in their sleep.

IC, Atamai: Po-Metru

After reading over the riddle, I breathed a sigh. Maybe all hope wasn't lost.

"Let's see, there are four lines, four statues, and four depressions in the table. Obviously each statue corresponds to a line in the riddle, and you put the statues on the table in order of the riddle's lines. I think that the Unity statue corresponds to the second line of the riddle since it mentions bringing minds and hearts together, while the Strategy statue works for the third line since it talks about devising a plan. However, I'm not entirely sure which order the last two statues would go in."

• Like 1

IC: Nixie | Ga-Metru, Great Temple
"Yes I am," Nixie said, surprised Okuo knew her name. While she believed herself a good diviner, she had little renown outside the community of astrologists in the city. She shook his hand and ushered him inside her already cramped room. The Great Temple designed the individual cloister rooms for personal reflection and meditation on the Great Spirit, not for Great Disc hunting parties. "and this is Taja from Ko-Metru and Toa Kohara from… Well we were all discussing our options. The Great Disc is a holy artifact, so where better for it to be hidden than near here? There was a rumor about an oyster diver spotting it in the water near here, but they didn't get a better look because they were attacked by a terrifying sea monster."
She laughed while handing a fourth cup of tea to Okuo. "Imagine, the diver probably scared the sea monster more than the sea monster scared the diver if the story is even true. Most stories of fish are inflated."

Happy chat.

IC: Mazor-Baraki Stronghold

"Don't worry about it." Mazor repplied. "It'll be safe with me." He shouldered his bag and exited the ship.

IC: Jephro-Temple Assault

Jephro screamed and leaped out of the way, loosing focus on his gravity effects in the process, but  ligtening himslef to try and escape. Kal's blade still cut a large gash through Jephros torso, and Jephro lost his blades, they were still tangled in the whip. He landed on the ground several bio away.

IC: Paju And Ellie-Ga Metru

Paju did her best to smile comfortingly. "Don't worry, just hold still and I'll take care of it." She applied disenfectant to Karista's arm and began wrapping it up, still quite nervous. "My name's Paju by the way, and that's Ellie, sorry about her chasing her, she's normally well behaved. I trained her myself. Of course she's not that well trained, but it's the thought that counts right? I use her for transport, I help deliver priority mail. I'm a bit of a Adreniline Junkie, Teacher always said I was like a Le-Matoran trapped in a Ga-Matoran's body." Paju was doing her best to stay callm, which meant she'd just keep jabbering until she was calm again.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Kovac Krossfari - Ga-Metru ("Hot Justice")

The Toa secured the handcuffs with a click, roughly shoving down on the assassin's arms, pinning them to his back. His anger for the assassin's uncompromising attitude was being upstaged, however, by the sick foreboding feeling hovering over him. 

As the vigilante stood back in front of the killer, staring at him with narrowed but oddly anxious white eyes, the Hunter's words set in. He didn't have time, and turning Idlyx in would take up even more of the time he didn't have. A choice had to be made.

As a few silent moments passed, he sheathed his Toa Tool. Priority One was stopping the plan set in motion by the text.

"No. You can stay here. The Vahki'll probably find you, and drag you off to some hole and pump you for information. If not, you can always wait for me to return and I can beat you senseless for intel myself. Either way suits me fine, parasite.

His gravelly, low voice hid the unsettled disposition beneath.

OOC: @Tarn