Jump to content
Unreliable Narrator

Six Kingdoms: Escapement - Gameplay

Recommended Posts

IC: Vashni - Taku -

Vashni nodded to Atamai and got ready to disembark the Taku, heading for the hanger, she took a look at her bike briefly, wondering if it would be best to leave it on the ship or not. 

Hmmm, i better park it outside the ship. She had a feeling she'd be needing it sooner or later. Just as soon as the Taku landed she'd find a place to leave it while she escorted the Matoran to Turaga Dume. And hopefully after that, they'd have a few extra Toa to help repel the Legion from Metru Nui. 

 



My Bzprpg Profiles, Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sans, Dume's Office

As Sans sat down in the chair, one of the newcomer Toa went back towards the Waif.  A dazzling display of colors danced throughout her armor like oil in a pot of water.  "Amazing... you're like me. I was not always a Toa of Light-" Did he hear that right?  Toa of Light?  "What strange times indeed, when Ko-Matoran can become Toa of other elements," Sans thought.  "If I had been given a choice, I'd still pick water. As far as elements go, it's pretty slick, huhuhuhuhu."  He turned back to face the opposite Turaga while the two Av-two got acquainted.  Sans simply smiled at his imaginary jokes and waited for the elder's next move.


beaverdkc.jpg.058196aea1189a8be42d4020232ee8e0.jpg

Wait, this isn't dancing_lariska.gif..?   Six Kingdoms Rebirth: Sans Gaius Amaru Lrrthxx Kokaliga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Stan | Taku

"Knichou, there is no time," Stannis beckoned in a flat tone to get the matoran's attention. He seemed calm the way the eye of a typhoon was; that is to say, centered, serene, and surrounded by chaos. In truth, the old toa was angry and confused, afraid for the future of Metru Nui and civilization as a whole, and upset that he remained thus in the airship while the Six Kings were out of his reach even as they emerged in the City of Legends. He'd been afraid for some time now—he'd felt some great disturbance ever since they left Po-Metru's skies—but was unable to tell what was going to happen next despite his anxiety rocketing. 

The Wanderer stepped into the toa canister in the hold and turned to face the matoran for what he hoped would not be the last time. He looked at peace, but it was a lie. 

"Proceed with the plan. Send me down."

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Like 2

 BZPRPG Profiles / BZPRPG Rules and Index / Rebirth Profiles

"... Even you, EmperorWhenua, you stupid beautiful contrarian, you." —Tyler Durden

gallery_37760_66_15385.jpg.7be7abee40c7970a9f7f6c47f9e5581c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Turaga Dume | Coliseum Office

Taja offered the Great Disk of Ga-Metru and Turaga Dume accepted it, fusing it together with the disk made from those found in Ko-Metru and Le-Metru. The fused disk made of three of the Great Disks from across Metru-Nui no longer showed an origin, power, and strength. Instead the protodermis glowed with a soft purple tint. 

“You’re right Turaga Sans. While I can provide the toa energies stored in this necklace I will be honest in saying I had no knowledge of the elements themselves being changed. I felt nothing odd with our av-toa friend.” What he didn’t say was how he felt when he first used the power. He didn’t mention the strange energy that touched him, and why he used so much force to repel it back into the toa’s arm. That was not his fate to tangle with.

“Alright Taja, you have shown bravery in recovering this Great Disk. I give you the power of toahood,” Dume said, placing a hand on the de-matoran’s heartlight and shouting the power into her. As she staggered back, changed forever, Turaga Dume flinched. The necklace’s glow began to dim. Dume noticed the Ta-Matoran Kohara introduced as Okuo continued to hang back, even when Taja found the courage to step forward.

“Are you ready, Okuo?”

 

OOC:

@Eyru, congrats on the toafication

Edited by Unreliable Narrator
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Okuo - Coliseum

"Well, I'll be." Okuo muttered under his breath as the two toa of light made themselves apparent, one a new toa, the other having disguised herself as a toa of water among them, though that ruse had been up long before they'd gotten to the coliseum. Then he heard Dume talking to him, and his gaze shifted to the turaga, a sigh of trepidation escaping his lips.

"I'm honored, Turaga Dume, but so far only three of the disks have been turned in. I'm certain the other three are on their way right now into your hands, carried by matoran deserving of this power of heroes. I'm content to allow them to go first."

 

IC: Aradra - Coliseum

The newly minted toa of light turned to face her fellow Av-Toa with surprise underneath her mask, her glowing white eyes expressing curiosity and excitement, two feelings she hadn't felt for almost as long as she could recall. "Toa of light... we are both... toa of light?" Aradra nodded and looked down at her hand, at her arm, at the bronze metallic armour that adorned her now regal form. There was a faint shimmer to it, a glow that exuded from the ornamental metal. "Yes... that feels... right. I would be honoured to receive your tutelage."

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Waveahk (The Coliseum, Market)

'Up.'

Waveahk walked into the open air market, and stared at the Coliseum's Tower. He felt lighter than he had ever felt in his life. It took him a while to realize that was because he was floating.

For whatever reason - most likely that thing in his arm - he was now floating in mid-air... no, he was rising in mid-air. As if by simply desiring to go up, he was going up. It felt as natural as breathing. Well, as natural as it could be, anyway.

He began to rise upwards, towards the top floor of the Tower.

  • Like 1

Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Unreliable Narrator said:

IC: Reliable Narrator | Coliseum

Each step down the stairwell it could barely fit inside brought it closer to another part of itself, another something separate that needed to come home. The Kaita eventually met its match. The prison floors ended. The rows of prisoners quietly cowering in their cells vanished. The vahki could not be crushed further. There was nothing but solid slabs of protodermis below its feet. But the call continued. Deeper. Further down. In the core of the city, hiding and asleep. They could feel it below them.

IC: The Untethered - Coliseum Underbelly

The three-that-were-one-that-were-many continued to change as they stalked the corridors, their fused form refusing to entirely settle. The sound of scraping metal and sizzling steel reverberated in its wake, as its armour shifted and reassembled, flickering filaments and minuscule slivers scuttling constantly across its carapace, obscuring the form of the flesh-and-blood being beneath. 

They descended, ever downwards, until there was no more down to descend. 

But there had to be more. They could feel their whole greater whole awaiting its reawakening. The Dead God had to be somewhere, and that somewhere was, or had been, accessible once. It would be again.

The Kaita reached outwards and downwards with its powers of magnetism and metal, searching the surrounding walls and floor for any sense of hinges or mechanisms that might betray the location of a concealed passageway. 

  • Like 3

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC [Zataka, Coliseum - Dume’s Office]:

The titan slowly lowered her hand from her eyes as the searing light dimmed again, leaving another Matoran changed in the face of destiny. Light
Zataka wondered whether this meant any one Matoran were capable of transcending their elemental affiliation under the right circumstances, or if there was a tribe that existed hidden in plain sight, blending in with the rest of…


Her train of thought was interrupted as Kohara stepped forward and, with a shimmer, became almost as radiant as the newly-minted Av-Toa herself. It had thus far been a flawless disguise. “So much for rare…” Zataka mumbled, hand on her chin in contemplation. And then she realized, the equal and opposite reaction needed for equilibrium in the face of the evil encroaching on the city:

“Homeostasis. Of course: powerful darkness - powerful light.”
 
From the balcony, the sounds of destruction could be faintly heard, carried on the wind. She wondered how far the flash of the Waif’s transformation had been visible from outside.
 


 

 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Toru Nui said:

IC: Tekmo (The Great Temple)

Ah yes. Ardoku was right. This Toa had no doubt been hypnotized by the warlord to do his evil bidding. He thought back to those he killed back on that island. Could they have been... he didn't want to think about that.

"Toa Skorm, we are here to help. But I need you to put your weapons down. You know killing the defenseless and the innocent is wrong." Hopefully, these words might convince this 'Toa of Twilight' to join their side... or, at might at least shake his conviction. Really, he'd take whatever he could get at this point.

 

10 hours ago, Eyru said:

IC: Oreius | Ga-Metru

Hypnosis would explain the lack of bodies in the streets. Those Matoran who did not escape would have surrendered, willingly or not. Oreius frowned, hoping that this Toa would snap out of it, but kept his weapon ready in case he did not. They had little time to waste, and protecting the Matoran was his first priority, not saving a weak-minded Toa.

 

On 3/16/2020 at 10:58 PM, Onaku said:

IC: Ardoku - Great Temple

The toa of plasma looked at the twilight toa with an expression of immense disbelief. "The will of Mata-Nui?" He repeated, aghast. "The will of Mata-Nui?! Do you think it is the will of Mata-Nui to see his faithful slaughtered, their heads chopped off, to see sanctums built in his honor desecrated and defiled?! The Legion does not operate by the will of Mata-Nui, it works against him! You are utterly deluded to think otherwise!" Ardoku took a moment to breathe, before he realised something... Takadox. He'd heard of him. This toa wasn't deluded... "No... You've been brainwashed." He finally uttered, his eyes changing from outrage to sympathy. 

IC: Skorm (Ga-Metru)

"I have never killed an innocent; only those who have resisted violently, or others who would raise arms against the League. When I joined..."

Skorm paused, frowning in puzzlement. When had he joined the League? The first thing he remembered was... Skorm's head throbbed, and he winced before clearing his mask of emotion. "No matter."

The matoran in the Great Temple scurried past him. The other toa let them pass. It was good they were out of the way; it was sunset, and Skorm would be at the height of his power. He charged his right hand with shadow energy and his left with light. "I gave you fair warning. Mata Nui, may you forgive me for this violence I am about to inflict." The setting suns were in Skorm's eyes, and the shadows cast by the three were long... long enough to touch Skorm.

The Twi-Toa dissipated into shadow, gliding toward Ardoku. Half a moment later he materialized, crouching, holding a ball of light in his hand. He willed it to explode in a harsh flash of blinding light.

OOC: @Onaku @Eyru @Toru Nui

  • Like 1

BZPRPG Profiles


TOA KALTA: Casanuva Vakua Kalyss Skorm Zueya Aelied Cyrix


OTHERS: Denrika Fyura Raiyo Aokora Maeloc Askha Somei Sydelia


"They belong in a museum!"


"So do you!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Korruhn - Dume's Office

The new Toa looked around the expanse of Dume's lavish office again, looking to all the new faces of his old friends, now empowered by Destiny and... something else. Korruhn couldn't quite place what it was, and yet he felt a certain unease at the whole situation. He'd spent his entire life as a Matoran questing for great treasures, studying the past; and never could he recall hearing of a time quite like this -- four Matoran, including himself, were now Toa thanks to a flick of Dume's wrist. It felt as though they'd been hunting discs for years; even meeting their new companion, Waif, felt like a distant memory. And now, before his very eyes, the destitute Matoran that he'd almost not noticed in Le-Metru turned into a brilliant, white-and-bronze Av-Toa before his very eyes. As the power of Light augmented her, a corona of energy began to warmly glow around Waif's silhouette. As it did so, Korruhn couldn't help but notice the burning sensation creeping up his right arm.

Korruhn grimaced, briefly clutching at his forearm, where the affliction had begun. The shadowy smoke that had been emanating from his arm since the transformation turned now into a cloud, obscuring for the most part any discernible features of his right arm. A problem, yes, but one that would have to wait until the more pressing business was handled. His line of thought was interrupted by an airship's captain requesting landing permission. Korruhn turned now to his companions; Zataka, Sans, Waif, the Alpinist, Dume, and the others whom he didn't; although, at this point, he presumed all those gathered here were generally here with similar convictions.

"I hate to cut this party short," Korruhn's newfound voices boomed through the cacaphony of excitement in the room, slicing through the energy as he imagined his new blades might cut through flesh. "But between radio calls, the ground shaking, and everything else that's currently going on here, we need to find a way to put these new powers to use. Anyone here have a plan?"

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Vezok's Friend @EmperorWhenua @Onaku @Azibo @Eyru and I'm sure I'm missing some of you.

Edited by Crimson Jester

call-of-duty-modern-warfare-ghost.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Knichou, Coliseum Airspace, Bridge of the Taku

Everything was happening it once. The Taku was already high above the Coliseum tower due to Knichou's plan of arriving on the roof, and from that high up, the city below truly looked like the end times had arrived. As they drew closer to the tower there were bright flashes of light from a particular floor. Something important must be happening in there already. Hearing the radio response, Knichou bregrudgingly began lowering the ship's altitude, silently listening to the others discuss their plans, but mostly focusing on piloting and his own thoughts.

Arkius and Nale wanted to stand in unity with their fellow Toa on the battlefield. Kanohi's duty to the city compelled him to join the conflict below. Vashni would stay and ensure the matoran would complete their quest and unlock their destinies. The newly formed crew was already splitting up. It appeared that if he was to survive the coming hours, Knichou would soon be returned to the solitary life he once knew as a Ghost once each part of the crew had parted ways.

Knichou began to focus on the obstacle ahead. The tower wanted him to land in the courtyard, which threw a wrench into Knichou's plan of dropping Stannis via the roof. He needed to come up with a new plan, fast, and tell the others. Maybe if they were to -

"Knichou, there is no time."

Stannis's voice drew Knichou's attention. Knichou turned around to see the Toa climb into the Toa canister and look at him with that oh-so-familiar quiet stare.

"Proceed with the plan. Send me down."

The ex-Ghost gave the Toa of stone a silent nod before the Toa closed the lid of the canister and sealed himself inside. From inside the canister Stannis had a strange view of the world around him. The sensors of the canister were at one with his senses, and his eyes could see everywhere at once. Stannis could feel the controls and naturally understood them, as if they were instinctual.

Knichou turned back to his controls, knowing Stannis would drop when he saw his chance. Now it was up to Knichou to position Stannis above the tower. He slowed the rate at which the ship lost altitude, and kept his heading so they would pass closely over the Coliseum tower. It was a move sure to get the air traffic control irritated, but they couldn't really do anything about it. What were they going to do, destroy two great disks over some poor piloting?

Ignoring any complaints coming over the radio, Knichou piloted the Taku so it would pass slowly over the top of the Coliseum, then continued descending towards the parade grounds. While they were passing over the Coliseum, the Toa canister silently passed through the floor as it turned intangible. Hopefully Stannis would make the canister tangible again near the right floor, or at least in a place where he wasn't trapped.

Once the Taku had dropped anchor on the parade grounds, Knichou got out of the captain's chair and began dragging the suitcase full of Nynrah tech back to his quarters, only now beginning to answer Jutori's question.

"Jutori, I don't exactly have time to make you something custom like I did for Kanohi," the engineer replied, noisily moving belongings about in his quarters.

"But I do have some tools on hand that might be useful..." Knichou said, walking out of his quarters with what looked like a sledgehammer. "This was mainly used for driving home rivets during ship construction, but I think it might be more useful to you right now for bludgeoning."

The Fe-Matoran handed the sledgehammer over, as everyone began moving to the cargo bay. Knichou opened the cargo bay doors before he left and locked down the bridge. Everyone still on board was now assembled in the cargo bay below, and before Knichou went down the ladder to join them, he addressed the assorted comrades from the upper deck.

"Well everybody... it looks like this may have been our last journey together, even though for some of you it was your first. We all have our own callings, our own paths. I can't and won't stop you from doing what duty calls you the most. All I can do is hope our paths will cross again after this fateful day. Good luck, and may Mata Nui protect you all."

His short address over, the ex-Ghost began to descend the ladder to the lower deck of the cargo bay.

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 4

Visit BZPRPG.com to view my WIP project of archiving BZPower's RPGs!

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profile

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

OOC: @BULiKdoes Kanohi’s upgraded mask now had a short range radio built into it? That way he can contact the group with what he finds? Or was there anyone way he was meant to contact them?

IC Kanohi - the Taku

Kanohi swallowed, feeling a bit lightheaded. Not from grappling around, he was used to more violent lurching but … he felt like he had misspoken. He … he knew the Matoran had to be protected, that was the right thing to do. But he … he didn’t want to bail on the Toa of Knichou. It was … he felt like one of the fabled Kaita, one strained to the point that they were about to split into three parts.

Finally he squeaked out, “I-I-I will look for Turaga Dume‘s Office.” He … he could do that first at least, whether or not Dume was misguided, he was a Turaga, and the leader of Metru-Nui. And the device, it was important. It was the least he could do for the Toa and the Nynrah Ghost Knichou. He stowed away his disk launcher, he … he would only scare folks with it drawn. 

With a leap he lunged off the Taku, his armor jingling as the wind rustled them. With a blast he fired a sphere of gravity at the Coliseum, pulling him towards it in a rush of force. He then fired from his other hand, letting him swing in motion. He hurled across the side of the Coliseum, traversing along the walls and windows like some sort of hyperactive Fikou. His heartlight flickered underneath his armor, a frantic beacon as he searched for the office of the Turaga. 

 

 

 

Edited by Harvali
  • Like 2

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKR Profiles: Kanohi Collector Mahrika Avatar by @Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Amatarkonen - Po-Metru

He pressed forward, his head spinning from the cumulative effects of all the stun staffs that had hit him. The vahki had been driven off for now, seemingly in favor of a greater threat somewhere in the vicinity of the so-called Assembler's Village. Hundreds of their caracasses littered the ground, their pistons and wires crunching under his and his troop's feet. He looked behind him, to check on ths status of his troops. Two of them had fallen in battle. The others, miraculously enough, were all still in fighting condition, though none of them had emerged unscathed. All of them had at least a few new dents, scratches in scorch marks on their armor. Most were missing a few pieces of armor here and there. There was one soldier who now walked with a limp, and anoher who had lost his right eye.

No his surprise, his skakdi companion was now nowhere to be seen. He considered going after him, but decided against it. He had nothing to gain from wasting time on the craven and disloyal, as he had learned well on Stelt. He cursed loudly. "You there!" he barked to the limping solider. "Can you still fly?" The bruiser nodded dimly. "Go to the top of the towers. I need a fix on our postion." The soldier gave him a brief salute, and began to fold himself into a ball for flight mode. He had to be helped by another soldier, but he was able to achieve flight. If anything happened to him, the squad as awhole would be better off without him and his injury.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: apparently that’s a yes

IC Kanohi - the Coliseum

Kanohi grappled his way across the towering center of Metru-Nui, swerving around the curving structure like a snake encircling it’s prey. And then he spotted something in a room close to the gardens on a balcony. He hooked himself off the side of a nearby part of building, peering in. 

Mr. Ghost,” he activated the radio in his mask, “I see … Turaga Dume, and … I think there are four Toa here, another Turaga, a Matoran, and a giant person. Maybe others too, I can’t see everything. I think … I believe Turaga Dume has got a disk, can’t see the level, but it might be a Great Disk. Okay, the room is in…

As he gave the rough description of where the room was, Kanohi winced at the sound of explosions in the distance. He … he needed to help. 


"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKR Profiles: Kanohi Collector Mahrika Avatar by @Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Knichou, Coliseum parade grounds, Taku cargo bay

Knichou walked to where the group going to Dume was assembling, listening to Kanohi's transmission. Knichou whispered a transmission back to Kanohi.

"Okay, thanks for the info. Stay safe and hidden - we'll be up there soon. If you need to go to the war you can, but if you're staying then let us know if Stannis gets there before we do."

Knichou turned to the other matoran and relayed the information. "Dume is in his office and there are a lot of Toa - it looks like other groups are giving him their great disks. I don't think he saw Stannis in there yet, so we might arrive before Stannis finds his way to that room. Vashni, I don't know how far the range on your powers is, but once we get close, see if you can psionically find Stannis and tell him where to go. Tallea, keep on the lookout for Nuparu's machine if you see it anywhere with your vision powers. I'll be coming with you, you all are my ticket inside."


Visit BZPRPG.com to view my WIP project of archiving BZPower's RPGs!

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profile

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

OOC: let me know if anything about Ka or Kanohi needs adjusting

IC Kanohi - the Coliseum

Kanohi was at the fiftieth floor of the archives, and from here he could see the surrounding metropolis well. Or at least, what was left of it. Smoke billowed up until the sky blackened, skyscrapers cracked and crumbled, it was … it was a cataclysm. He … he couldn’t abandon this city, the Matoran. But he couldn’t abandon the Taku Team either.

But Knichou’s words reached him, and he made a decision, “I … I trust in Toa Stannis. I have to go. But tell him, tell him that an island chain will flood, the shan’t towns destroyed. And there is a red banner. I … maybe he would know what it means.” And with a hook of a ball of gravity he hurled away, soaring across the sides of the Coliseum. If his optics could cry, he would be weeping. He … he hated to abandon this group. But he had a duty, and he had to help the Matoran. And this was a team of mighty Toa and a Nynrah Ghost. If anyone could complete it, they could, whether or not he was there. He couldn’t give much help to such mighty heroes.

But to the less powerful, he could help there.

With a twist Kanohi spotted a skyscraper cracking as Matoran ran below. With a twist he fired his regeneration disk, but as he was in motion the disk started to go wild. He closed his eyes, and the Ga-Metru disk shifted around, striking the tower. The power of regeneration seeped into the building, mending some of its damages. Not enough to prevent it from collapsing, but enough to slow its destruction so the people below could flee. 

IC Ka - Onu-Metru

As the army of the league marched into the Archives, one of the soldiers startled as his Lightstone lit up a a terrible Rahi not unlike a rotting carcass covered in strange rubbery organic growths. He stumbled back, thumping against a stasis pod. There was a hiss as the pod behind him opened, and he turned around as a terrible mechanical beast, squat and yellow like pus. The creature snapped her claws at him, acid drooling from the pincers, and then spoke in a strange empty voice that was more like gears grinding than actual words.“Awakening, processing… You … what have you done?” 

Edited by Harvali

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKR Profiles: Kanohi Collector Mahrika Avatar by @Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Jutori - The Taku

Jutori nodded as he received the sledgehammer from Knichou, his knees nearly buckling once he took hold of it, before quickly steeling himself and hefting it over his shoulder. "Thanks," he said, then grouped with his allies, taking position beside Tallea and Atamai. The start of his adventure with them seemed so long ago now.


“Well, we’ve made it this far. Let’s see what lies ahead for us. 

"Let's."

Jutori was more nervous than he'd ever been before. The world outside was on the brink of collapse, and he was about to meet Turaga Dume himself and possibly receive the gift of Toa power. Then, it'd be up to him and his allies to stave off the end for the City of Legends. He could already feel the responsibility on his shoulders.

Or maybe it was the hammer.

  • Like 3

letitenfoldyousig.png.2a928dc09a1fdb4dbba8c2d143b35b12.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

(avatar by @Onaku)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo (The Great Temple)

Tekmo quickly turned and shielded his eyes from the flash of light.

 

IC: Waveahk (The Coliseum, Dume's Office)

As Waveahk ascended, he contemplated the truly bizarre situation he found himself in. He had been 'coerced' for lack of a better term by an entity he didn't and probably never would understand, to kill a name he didn't recognize, and a deity he did not believe in. And apparently, what he was after could be found 'up'. His loyalty had changed drastically over the past few hours, but for now it seemed he had no choice but to obey a strange, otherworldly spirit, or suffer the consequences.

'Swimming' through the air, Waveahk burst into the office of Turaga Dume through the window, interrupting whatever was going on. He no longer had the patience for any more nonsense.

"WHY are there MONSTERS in your BASEMENT?!" He yelled, staring down the entire room.


Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Varxii - Ko-Metru

That was it; she couldn't do this anymore.

Varxii had lingered towards the back of the group as more and more Matoran were sent to meet Mata Nui, silently cringing in sympathy for every life snuffed out. She'd never cared much for Ko-Matoran, granted; the ones back in her home village had always had their heads in the clouds, while she saw herself as much more down-to-earth and practical... but even if she didn't like them, she'd never wanted to see them mown down like this. Every murder seemed to scream at her, condemning her for standing by and not helping them. At the very least, Varxii supposed, she hadn't taken any lives herself, but...

That was precious little comfort. She moved as one walking through a nightmare, dazed by the carnage and bloodshed all around her.

She hated it. She should do something.

She didn't know what to do.

Great Beings forgive her for letting this go so far.

Her gaze drifted downwards as her foot nudged something. A Matoran lay at her feet; a scholar with bloodstained robes, whose mask had been carved clean in two by a blow that had done a gruesome number on her skull at the same time. Still, the little one seemed to just barely cling to life; one icy eye flickered up to regard Varxii, and the mingled desperation and pain and hope socked the Vo-Toa like a punch in the gut. The poor Matoran's mouth moved; and, heedless of the army around her, Varxii crouched closer to hear her faint words.

"T-Toa... you came... you're saving u..."

The scholar's heartlight flickered out as she succumbed to her wounds. Varxii remained crouched by the body, staring at the corpse of a Matoran who had looked at her and seen, not another League soldier, not a warrior out for glory, but a Toa: a hero come to rescue them.

She'd never been a hero, not really. Back on her home island, sure, she'd fended off Rahi and raiders and whatever else had come their way; but her motivations had been selfish, stemming purely from the desire for a good fight, and the satisfaction of kicking some rear. Her former-fellow villagers had well known that, too, and while their disdain for her eagerness into combat had been very apparent to her, Varxii honestly hadn't cared. She didn't need to be seen as a hero to feel good about herself, anyway.

And yet. Here. A dying Matoran she'd never known had seen in her what no-one, not even herself, had.

She was supposed to be a hero.

And if she was all about the fight, well then.

It was time she proved both of those things.

Up ahead, she could see the back of Pridak's head; he was occupied talking to Mazor, and probably wasn't watching what one little Toa in his ranks was up to. As much as Varxii would have liked to simply collapse the balcony under the warlord and end his reign of terror there and then... there would be better times and places. Right now, what she needed to do was...

Taking in hand the cleaved mask of the first Matoran who had seen her as a hero - a white great-shaped Ruru, she noticed detachedly - and silently wishing the little one a safe journey into eternity, the Vo-Toa beat a hasty, though hopefully surreptitious, retreat back to the street outside, muttering an excuse under her breath to any leaguer who saw her. In such an enclosed space as that knowledge tower, Varxii knew, she would have been able to do little before getting squashed like a bug. But from outside, maybe...

Maybe she could link up with the defenders of Metru Nui, pass on what she knew of the Barraki's aims. And if she couldn't, then still...

Varxii the one-woman army could at least pick a good point to make final stand against Pridak's advance. Either way, her time with the League was at an end; because she was going to honour that scholar's dying thought. She was going to stand up for the Matoran here like a true hero would. And if she got killed in the process, well.

She would just have to come to terms with that after the fact.

 

((ooc: Is anyone else in Ko-Metru who isn't an immediate part of Pridak's army? Because if so, I'll see about making sure Varxii runs into you ^^))

((ooc 2: Zecrillia and Jabali posts to come later; I just had this one finished and wanted to get it up, to get things moving with this girl ^^))

(ooc 3: Fun fact: that Matoran was based on another character idea that I considered for this RP before I settled on making Jabali instead.))

  • Like 2

(Formerly Darth Jaller)

LhikanLow.gif

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

---

Skyrise bios: Tarutu, Kastir, Littiuu, Alarei / Six Kingdoms bios: Varxii, Rek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC [Zataka, Coliseum - Dume’s Office]:

What do we do now? There was an urge in Zataka, to take her Sword and her Kordak, jump down to the streets below and wade into the midst of the Barakki’s hordes and bury them under their own armies. But there were other options first, things that could be done from right here she hoped.

She moved over to Dume’s desk and started pressing buttons. Her time waiting for the Turaga and searching his office had given her enough time to get a good look at the display panel and its controls. She brought up a graphic of the city power-grid, seeing more and more sections marked red as the invaders took the infrastructure out bit by bit.

“We could turn the city against the invaders, remote override the chutes, Rahi archives, hydroelectric plants and - “

The window shattered and the large form what might have been a Steltian burst into the room, shouting. Zataka didn’t hear the words -  she moved instead, her sword gliding out of its sheath, the massive blade leveling at the intruder. Her free hand crackled with energy.

The first to talk were the Vahki: “UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS. SURRENDER.”
 

  • Like 2

 

 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC, Kohara: Coliseum

Kohara didn't have time to speak with Taja after her transformation- a Steltian rudely entered the room, shouting something about monsters.

Kohara instinctively pulled her her sword and unfolded her shield. She took a defensive position in front of Okuo, Turaga Dume, and Turaga Sans. She was ready to spring into action if necessary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Waveahk (The Coliseum, Dume's Office)

"Surrender?!" Waveahk drops down on his knees and outstretches his arms. "I surrender. Technically, I already surrendered, but that's not important! What's down below is important! There's something down there! In the Prison Levels!"


Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC [ Zataka - Coliseum, Dume's Office]:

The titan took a step forward, glaring at the intruder. Her blade didn't waver. 

"Explain."

  • Like 1

 

 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Waveahk (The Coliseum, Dume's Office)

"Down in the prison levels! There's a Toa there with no head! There's something down there! It wants to kill your God! Also something called 'Korruhn', but mostly your God!"

  • Like 2

Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sans, Dume's Office

Suddenly, the room erupted into action once again.  A brute so large he not only crashed through the window but bent the pleasant frame itself stumbled into the room.  The new-to-him Av-Toa moved in front of Sans, while the big blue lady really moved towards the action.  The vahki in the crowded room moved to action as well.

"Down in the prison levels! There's a Toa there with no head! There's something down there! It wants to kill your God! Also something called 'Korruhn', but mostly your God!"

"Stand down!  Everybody, stand down!"  Sans barked orders from his seat in front of Dume.  While he was never one to command respect so bluntly, tradition held that Turaga were listened to when they spoke seriously.  "If what you say is true, then perhaps the first test of our newest heroes has come.  And if you truly are not one of those murderous assassins, then you will have no problem laying down on the ground and allowing the Vahki to apprehend you.  There are many forces at play that you may not know, so you must understand that this is no time to lax any caution.  Lay down your weapons, then join them on the ground.  Nobody needs to tear up this fine office."

Sans spit a fearsome ball with a force augmented by his elemental powers directly to the back of Zataka's head.  After hearing the clang of water on metal, he thought intently, "Can you even hear me?  No one knows how this thing works!  That beast-man needs restrained, and I have no doubt no harm will come to any of us, yet he named my friend, our newest Toa with the darkened arm.  If needed, I will volunteer to lead these new Toa down to the prison levels to confront whatever escaped being this creature speaks of.  I ask that you guard this newcomer personally; only you may have the power needed to defend Dume once the rest of us are departed, I fear."

  • Like 1

beaverdkc.jpg.058196aea1189a8be42d4020232ee8e0.jpg

Wait, this isn't dancing_lariska.gif..?   Six Kingdoms Rebirth: Sans Gaius Amaru Lrrthxx Kokaliga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Korruhn - Dume's Office

Korruhn had turned his attention to Zataka's calculated movements on the control panel. It betrayed a certain intimate knowledge of the instruments, but Korruhn could not figure out the connection between Zataka and Dume. No matter, not the most pressing issue right now. The Toa's hulking form stood near Zataka and the desk, in a stance of pride and readiness. The others in the room had begun to settle down, and it seemed that they may finally reach a moment where the group could coordinate on the task at hand: namely that red horizon that Korruhn had nearly forgotten about, although it spilled it's sickly sanguine light across every surface of Dume's office that Shadow could not reach.

The Toa of Gravity and Shadow had fully immersed himself on observing Zataka at the displays; she, if anyone, seemed most likely to have some sort of a tangible plan at this point, so Korruhn made a mental note to stay near to her, while still keeping an eye on his friends and compatriots gathered in the blood red light of Dume's office.

Without warning, the massive, yet elegant form of a native of Stelt burst through one of the windows, sending glass careening into every nook and cranny the office had. The creature hit the ground with a solid force, landing in a defensive position; it's heavy body shaking the floor of the room as it landed. The Steltians were known across the Universe for their treachery, and nefariousness, and even though this one's eyes betrayed a look of sheer desperation, Korruhn could not help but remain guarded.

At the same moment the Steltian landed in the room, Korruhn took a few steps forward, placing himself between his companions and the Steltian, nearby to the Av-Toa that had examined his arm with Zataka earlier. His hood was slung over his helmet, elemental shadow hiding all features, save for the viewslits for his eyes, which emitted a cold, blue smoke that grew with intensity as Korruhn grew more hostile. He drew his ornate khopesh from it's scabbard, the slick finish of the blade carved with delicate, yet harsh runes of an unknown origin; the blade cascaded and reflected the red horizon across the room in a brilliant display. He slammed the blade into his shoulder twice to show his intent, then got into a defensive posture.

The Vahki piped up first, their cold mechanical voices issuing a compliance from which they would not waver, and would enforce to the bitter end. The Steltian rambled and stammered, betraying exasperation in his voice. Suddenly, Zataka stepped forward from the defensive line, toward the creature.

"Explain."

"Down in the prison levels! There's a Toa there with no head! There's something down there! It wants to kill your God! Also something called 'Korruhn', but mostly your God!"

Korruhn's brain began to race. Only mere moments ago had he even heard his name uttered; now, someone is bursting through the window talking about headless Toa, and wanting to kill him? Korruhn tensed, and consciously attempted to control the flow of tendrils of Shadow smoke from venting through the armor of his right arm. His fingers tightened around the khopesh, and he could begin to feel the energies of elemental Gravity and Shadow coursing through his veins. He stood at the ready, although he stood down just enough to focus on what Sans was now saying to the Steltian from behind him. Korruhn listened, and readied himself for what came next.

OOC: @Toru Nui @~Xemnas~ @Vezok's Friend et. al.

Edited by Crimson Jester
  • Like 1

call-of-duty-modern-warfare-ghost.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Waveahk (The Coliseum, Dume's Tower)

Waveahk lies done to the ground and mutters to himself inaudibly, eyes open wide. He did manage to hold on to his senses for a brief while. But only brief. He waited for the inevitable death that was surely awaiting him for breaking his 'contract'.


Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: guess who previously didn’t know disks were reusable.

IC Kanohi - the surrounding regions of the Coliseum

Kanohi dived down as the building he had mended began to crumble, the Matoran below seemingly gotten to safety. As he swung beneath the falling building he swiped up his regeneration disk, before grappling away. His body lurched at he hooked another skyscraper, whipping himself upright.

It was … his grappling guns had never had this much power, this speed, this range. The upgrades that Knichou had done were … awe inspiring. Not just to his gun, but to Kanohi’s body itself. It was clearer than ever how much greater a Fe-Matoran Knichou was that him.

And yet, Knichou had trusted him with this upgrade. He had faith in Kanohi. And helmet Kanohi leave the plan. It was … it was a strange feeling. He needed to prove himself but it felt … different than usual. Less … corrosive? Is that what he was feeling?

Regardless he spotted a bridge filled with a strange green mist? Poison? He swung towards the spot, slotting a remove poison disk into his disk launcher. 


"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKR Profiles: Kanohi Collector Mahrika Avatar by @Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC [Zataka, Coliseum - Dume’s Office]:

The titan was still glaring at the Steltian when the other Turaga suddenly decided he should take charge of the situation. By throwing a tantrum and his element at her. Water was dripping down the extensions on the back of her head and running into the collar of her armor. She let out a soft sigh, quietly counted to three and then turned her head, slowly, deliberately, until the intense gaze directed at Waveahk before now met that of the old man. 

:I have been patient with you and your antics, under the circumstances. I am warning you: my patience is wearing thin, Turaga.: she replied. The mental projection of her voice was sharp and ice cold. :If you desire my assistance, stay your powers and use your words. Do not presume to dictate my actions and use that fabled ‘wisdom’ your kind supposedly possesses before you lead your protégés headlong into unknown danger.:

Judging by their previous interactions he was most likely to respond in typical fashion, so she brought up her hand where he could clearly see it, still charged with energy, to leave no doubt she had no qualms about disciplining an old man if forced.

:Is that understood?:

She finally broke eye contact and looked to the freshly made Toa. The situation was chaotic and they probably felt overwhelmed, to a certain degree. More shouting and rushed decisions were not the answer here. She spoke firmly and reassuringly:  “Multiple fronts have opened. The city's defenses will need to be coordinated, the front lines need reinforcements to hold the league’s advance and drive the Barakki back and there is a potential new threat down below. There is a choice before you where to best use your newfound power. What will it be?”
 

  • Like 2

 

 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Sans, Dume's Office

Sans rose from his chair after the mental argument with Zataka, then spoke aloud,  "Wow Zataka, it means a lot that you thought those compliments about my jokes to me!  There's no need to be jealous, though! I never asked to be so funny; the jokes just flow right outta me, huhuhuhuhu."  Sans winked mischievously at the titan and then turned to address the room.  "I will head down to the prison cells and see for myself what danger lurks.  Who will join me?"  Sans turned to Turaga Dume, "when I am done, I shall return here.  I don't expect it'll take too long.  The Vahki may have already solved the situation as is."  Sans walked towards the door, opened it, then turned back towards the room once he was solidly in the middle of the doorway.  He winked at no one in particular, waiting for others to follow.

Edited by Azibo

beaverdkc.jpg.058196aea1189a8be42d4020232ee8e0.jpg

Wait, this isn't dancing_lariska.gif..?   Six Kingdoms Rebirth: Sans Gaius Amaru Lrrthxx Kokaliga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC [Zataka, Coliseum - Dume’s Office]:

"He sounds nervous." the titan said, satisfied. 

  • Like 2

 

 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sidra - Coliseum. 

Emerging at a chute station near the very edge of Ta-Metru, Sidra moved quietly and cautiously towards the Coliseum. She wasn't sure if the fighting had drawn this close to the city centre yet, but she wasn't eager for either side to mistake her for the enemy. 

As she walked, she glanced at her iStone screen. Her nektann was close to completing its own chute journey. One way or another, she was determined to get some measure of success during her time in Metru Nui, whether it was a goal of the Dark Hunters or a more personal kind of satisfaction.


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Turaga Dume | Coliseum, Dume’s Office

His heartlight nearly stopped when the mutated steltian burst through the floor to ceiling glass windows facing the balcony encircling the top floor of the Coliseum. The glass scattered across the ground, scratching the floors and ruining his favorite carpet placed carefully in front of the large desk. What he said left him deeply concerned. There were no monsters in the prisons of the Coliseum as far as Turaga Dume knew. Zataka knowing how to operate the desk as well proved concerning. He was sure he’d locked the computer when he left. Or did screensaver mode not lock it after all? What else could she have found since her arrival before him here? Her snooping was beginning to prove dangerous. 

The radio receiver on the desk crackled to life from Coliseum Control and an airship identified as the Taku. The name seemed familiar. Had Jabali mentioned something about it? Ah, yes, the Great Disk of Po-Metru. Then if they had two Great Disks all that was left… was Onu-Metru or Ta-Metru. Turaga Dume frowned in thought. He knew the Barraki to be fearsome warlords. Hopefully whoever found the disk in Onu-Metru Ta-Metru could make it to the Coliseum in time.

“Forgive me,” He said at last to the assembled group of matoran, toa, titans, vahki, and the new arrival on the ground. His voice sounding foreign in his own office after so long in silence. “But I am not immune to planning. You are all here for a reason. Let me tell you.

“The Great Disks are necessary to save Metru-Nui. I’ve said it many times, and I will continue to do so. But they are part of a greater plan, one which requires all of you toa. We have a chance to reverse everything, to change the course of destiny. The Barraki want us to split our attention, to rush off to our individual metrus and sink into the mud of an unwinnable fight. Zataka is right. We can shut off or turn on certain parts of the city to make their progress towards the Coliseum more treacherous. We can deploy vahki and stall them and move the matoran to safety as quickly as possible. But for you, new heroes, I ask only that you give me a little more time to assemble the Great Disks. When I do, we will have all the time in the world.

“Turaga Sans is right, if what this man says is true and there are monsters in the prisons that should be investigated. Although his council may be filled with laughter, he does speak truths. Kohara, you know your powers. Would you investigate with him? And you,” Dume pointed to Waveahk, “will take them back to where you saw these monsters. Vahki will escort you, and your hands will be bound. In the future, knock.”

Turaga Dume looked at the assembled faces and then remembered the one he’d left out of the bigger picture: Jabali. “Jabali, would you be so kind as to kind as to guide the members of the airship Taku back here?”

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Zecrillia - Great Furnace Exit

"I almost don't want to give it up..."

It was silly, she knew. While she did have her own potential use for the disk - it would power one heck of a weapon, she was sure - Old Dume probably knew far better than she what it was good for... and he'd probably be pretty sore at her if she took the time to design and build a weapon that was enough of a work of art to befit it when he seemed to want them now this instant immediately. And if she would be suitably compensated, well...

"But you're right."

What was she even agreeing to? He hadn't given her any advice.

"I'm sure Dume can put this to better use than I could. He sounded pretty urgent earlier, didn't he?"

She looked quizzically at the Swordsman's implication that he would be going his own separate way. Seemed odd to her, that he didn't want some kind of reward for his trouble; but then, that was Toa, wasn't it? So unprofitably noble... she kind of respected them for it, even if it seemed an unsustainable way to live, to her.

"So what are you gonna do? Stay here and protect more people from the zombies?"

Actually, now that she thought of it, the sounds of combat seemed to be coming from more directions than she would have anticipated. The Vortixx woman frowned, wondering what was going on in the district - what they'd missed while deep in the Great Furnace. She couldn't know that what she was hearing was the sounds of an army marching on Metru Nui, and simply assumed that the zombie problem, or whatever it was, was getting worse.

 

IC: Jabali - Dume's Office

Well, she'd been completely forgotten.

Which was probably for the best, honestly. Jabali had done her job; she'd not only reported the Dark Hunters' treachery, but she'd saved Turaga Dume's life (!) into the bargain, and that was far, far more than the Po-girl had expected to be able to say when she had woken up that morning. Since then, the room had filled up with disk hunters - on top of her, the Turaga himself, several Vahki, and the tall lady who Jabali still didn't know quite where she fit in. The overseer had honestly been quite happy to fade into the background once Dume had started handing out Toa power, not having a clue how or where she fit into this, only knowing that she would very much like to NOT get caught up in the action by mistake.

She was no Toa, had never had any dreams of becoming one. All she wanted was a nice, orderly sculpture field at the end of the day, and she would be plenty satisfied by that.

The suggestion that Metru Nui was under attack, however, sat fearfully with her. What was happening out there? She didn't know, couldn't begin to guess; but if the Barraki army was moving on Po-Metru, she only knew that she should be back there, defending her territory with every ounce of strength she could muster. No matter that she'd be cut down in an instant; the sculpture fields were her home, her life, she should be there to protect them...

And where was she? Stuck in Dume's office, unwilling to call attention to herself by asking to leave, watching as Matoran were - for lack of a better term - zapped into Toa.

And then someone else came crashing in on them with a bizarre warning that threw everyone into action. As the newcomer surrendered, the other Turaga (the not-Dume one) and the titan started barking out orders, and Jabali finally decided that she wasn't being much use to anyone back here.

She tentatively raised a hand.

"Excuse me, Turaga...s? Where do you want me? I want to help, if I can."

  • Like 2

(Formerly Darth Jaller)

LhikanLow.gif

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

---

Skyrise bios: Tarutu, Kastir, Littiuu, Alarei / Six Kingdoms bios: Varxii, Rek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Turaga Dume | Coliseum Office 

"It's okay Jabali," Dume said, catching her raised hand with his own and smiling. "Go escort those on the airship Taku here."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

(ooc: I made that last post before I saw yours xD; Taking account of that now ^^)

IC: Jabali - Dume's Office -> Coliseum Parade Grounds

It seemed Dume hadn't forgotten her after all; Jabali realised just a moment later that he'd started speaking to her at the exact same instant she'd asked her question. Normally, speaking up over such an important figure would have embarrassed her; now, however, there was no time for such feelings.

"Yes- yes, sir, Turaga, sir!"

Bowing for a moment, just long enough to be respectful, she ducked out of the office door and dashed back to the main elevator. To her great relief, one was waiting there; entering, she didn't wait to see if anyone else wanted to board as well, but punched the button that would take her down to the correct floor for the parade ground... then punched it twice more, for good measure. It wouldn't make the lift go any faster, but it felt like it helped.

In a matter of minutes, she was down, out, and running across the parade ground towards a very familiar airship.

She waved her arms to get the attention of the disembarking Psi-Toa she recognised from before, as well as her companions.

"I made it in time to warn Turaga Dume! And he's waiting for you; please come with me, quickly!"

Edited by That Matoran with a Vahi

(Formerly Darth Jaller)

LhikanLow.gif

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

---

Skyrise bios: Tarutu, Kastir, Littiuu, Alarei / Six Kingdoms bios: Varxii, Rek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kanohi - the surrounding region of the Coliseum 

High level Disks with the power to Remove Poison could remove toxicity from the air they passed through. But the strongest disks Kanohi had were level two, they had to make contact with someone poisoned. Which made things tricky. He could just about see a Su-Matoran choking in the toxic cloud, we’ll, he assumed they were a Matoran of Plasma, they were white and orange, right?

His instincts were to try to swoop into the cloud and drag the Matoran out of there. But then he would be poisoned too, he was no Bo-Matoran. He … he needed to think things through.

With an idea, he fired two spheres of gravity simultaneously, hooking the Matoran and the ground. He winced as his body was briefly pulled in two directions, but he was a Fe-a Matoran, he could take it. And then in a rush the Su-Matoran was dragged towards him, as he went flying to the ground. He landed with a thud, before catching the Matoran. 

Kanohi was not strong like a Po-Matoran, his arms practically caved in from the sudden blow. Still he held, lowering them to the ground, before wringing his wrists to try to feel better. Then with a shaky hand he pressed the disk to them, draining the poison from their body.

He stood there, looking over them, before hearing a large boom in the distance. He looked up, another building was falling. He … he couldn’t stay here. Even to make sure his fellow Matoran recovered.

His hands fluttered with uneasy, but he … he had a duty. He grabbed pieces of rubble and buried the Matoran lightly, hopefully to let them hide from the league without crushing them. And then with a fire of his grappling guns he was off, heading to help other Matoran. His hands shaking, but his course still clear.


"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKR Profiles: Kanohi Collector Mahrika Avatar by @Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Korruhn - Dume's Office

The panic and calamity currently occurring in Dume's office had grown to a swell, entirely unbecoming of such a lavish office. Or, what was once a lavish office. Now, the ornate trim, decorations, and delicate carpets were shredded, battered, or worse. The few moments that had gone by again seemed like an eternity, and with each passing second the moments grew more and more crowded, with people, voices, and ideas all competing against each other in the office. Korruhn had had nearly enough -- he didn't leave his home, quit his job, and put his life and the lives of others in constant peril just to be stuck in an office trying to make a decision. He had come here to ensure that Metru Nui, and especially Ko-Metru, remained safe. The displays on the screen flickering to life made him less and less reassured about the safety of his Metru.

He turned now to Dume, anger rising in his eyes, his shadow arm now billowing smoke so thick it could barely be seen through. "I came here to do my part to save Ko-Metru, and the island as a whole. I fail to understand how standing around in your office bickering some more is going to accomplish that."

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator


call-of-duty-modern-warfare-ghost.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...