Jump to content
Unreliable Narrator

Six Kingdoms: Escapement - Gameplay

Recommended Posts

IC, Atamai: Onu-Metru

As soon as the... vine, or tentacle, or whatever it was... grabbed Jutori’s leg, I quickly grabbed my disk launcher. I looked at the disk loaded in it. 433. A weakening disk that will hopefully loosen the thing’s grip on Jutori.

”Hold still!” I shouted as I aimed my disk launcher at the tentacle, at a spot about six inches under Jutori’s foot. I pulled the trigger and hoped for the best. 

  • Like 1

maxresdefault.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles

Six Kingdoms: Atamai, Kohara

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo (Ga-Metru)

"You're looking for them too? Look, as important as finding the Great Disks is, you can't just leave your... bike out here in the open, someone might steal it... or what's left of it."


:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Unreliable Narrator said:

IC: Dark Hunter Dispatch, Metru-Nui

Small terminals in safehouses across Metru-Nui lit up with a faint green glow accompanied by an audible alert. A new set of instructions had been dispatched to the Dark Hunters stationed in the city of legends. For some, the names were fresh. For others, old grudges resurfaced. The dispatch read:

Capture Artahkan matoran refugee Knichou for questioning. Eliminate Toa Stannis. Both seen armed in Onu-Metru. The matoran may know sensitive information. An old rival has resurfaced.

The screens dulled after a few moments. The hit had been placed. It was only a matter of time now...

 

OOC: technically still morning here!

 

1 hour ago, King of Kings said:

IC: Nale Vella - Onu-Metru streets

"Fine," she said, moving her hand from her sheath and letting it fall to her side. "You're free to go. I just need your name, and we're good. In case I have to...contact you any time soon."

IC: Thom - Onu-Metru streets (Survived interrogation)

The Skakdi had been very, very lucky he had enough common sense running through his shot brain to put his IStone on silent, at that moment.

A big, toothy smirk etched across the assassin's face, at her request of his details.

"That a flirt, or wot?" Thom snickered, his hand relaxing off the weapon in his cloak. "Call me Patchy. Cuz of tha eye."

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

Six Kingdoms profiles: Vent  Zai

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Baltarc said:

IC: Aksa, Silver Sea – League-controlled island

A woman sits on the edge of a dock, watching the sun set. This scene would be at home in many stories, but evidently this is not one of them. Aksa, in spite of her relaxed demeanor, would much prefer for the mission to hurry up and get underway already. Carapar's speech was less than inspirational, and she is currently being subjected to the inane chatter of a pair of Toa behind her.

The gentle hiss of the descending airship ramp brings Aksa's vigil to a welcome end. As she stands, one of the Toa makes a declaration. "The time for philosophizing is over for now. We have a mission; it is time to perform our duty to the League of Six Kingdoms."

She snickers as she turns. "And thank the spirit for that."

OOC: @Keeper of Kraata speaking to Skorm

IC: Skorm, Silver Sea, League Territory

As they all boarded the airship, Skorm smiled. "Aksa," he said, his voice filled with the mocking warmth of a middle manager, "you must be looking forward to finding Nynrah technology to tinker with. Maybe you'll find a leg to match your arm."

The Twi-Toa looked out onto the sea, dropping his sarcasm. "Truth be told, I'm glad we're taking someone with technical expertise. Foul play or not, I fully believe the Nynrah technology has to be guarded behind some security measures."

  • Like 1

BZPRPG Profiles


TOA KALTA: Casanuva Vakua Kalyss Skorm Zueya Aelied Cyrix


OTHERS: Denrika Fyura Raiyo Aokora Maeloc Askha Somei Sydelia


"They belong in a museum!"


"So do you!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nale Vella - Onu-Metru streets

"I can assure you it isn't flirting," she said, shooting him down like an anti-air gun against an airship. "Anyways, Patchy. Right."

She sighed and crossed her arms. "Thank you for your time. 'Patchy.'" 

Nale slipped past the Skakdi towards the nearby crowd, wondering what had become of the Toa of Stone and the other suspect. She scanned the street for a moment, then clambered up the side of a building and back onto the rooftops, making a mental note to watch for any Ko-Skakdi causing trouble in the coming days.

  • Like 2

letitenfoldyousig.png.cca5b97c0d5b8d82c09c282f919243ba.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Datrox Rose Jutori Korio
[BZPRPG]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kilo-M9 - Onu-Metru, Archives - going down:

Analyzing new archives data. New data does not match existing information.

Identifying discrepancies...

No records in new data-set for levels 7, 8, 12. Comparing with existing data.

Probability of citizens searching level 7 first for great disk, 86%.

New objective: travel to level 7, return citizens to work stations, protect citizens.

     The tunnels of the archives were a collection of mazes layered upon one another. Natural and man-made tunnels looped and intersected, with what order there was only existing by the archivists’ insistence that it was present. Those who were more familiar with the archives knew that such insistence was foolhardy. The tunnels were chaos. Chaos that had its uses for those who could navigate it.

     The robotic enforcer moved at a deliberate pace, its plodding footfalls just adding to the existing din of sounds echoing through the underground. What rahi lurked on the upper floors knew well not to mess with their metal neighbor. The machine entered a side tunnel with a much greater downwards slope that one would normally see. There was no light here, but that wouldn’t stop the machine. It had no need for light, for food, for companionship. It had a mission to fulfill; nothing more.

Descent to level 7 proceeding at moderate pace. Passing floor 2, 3, 4, 5.

Auditory signal detected. Identifying...

Signal identified. Screams, shouting. Multiple voices, likely sentient.

Triangulating source. Source of voices coming from lower levels. Possible danger to citizens. Further information needed.

Increasing descent pace by 62%.

  • Like 2

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2013 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Thom - Onu-Metru (Near the crime scene)

An ironic pout, at Nale's rejection, and an even more ironic salute with his left hand, as the vigilant Toa left, presumably to chase after his former partner.

It took everything in him not to burst into a loud, elated cackle as he strode through the streets of Onu-Metru.

Homefree.

Home karzin' free.

The safehouse wasn't too far from here, so he'd made the decision to lay low once he arrived, as he'd already put quite a bit of attention on himself.

A Hunter that everyone's paying attention to isn't much of a good Hunter. Also, he didn't want to die.

OOC: Kinda open for interaction? I guess?

 


Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

Six Kingdoms profiles: Vent  Zai

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Brutaka (interacting with Oreius), Silver Sea

Leaving Iona at the beach Brutaka went in search of another soldier. He found Orieus making his own way back to the liberated fortress on the hillside. Nodding in greeting, the two walked in silence in the same direction. Brutaka proud and towering, Orieus determined and hunched. Finally, Brutaka said;

“I take it your fight was honorable.” He looked over his walking companion’s scarred armor. “You know I trust your council. Tell me: the next island is a short flight, three hours at most. Scouts say there’s a communications beacon hidden in the dense jungle on the southern side. If we can take the beacon, we may be able to gain access to the League’s orders. Our airships are still in good enough shape to make the flight, but the armaments are compromised until we can receive replacement parts from Metru-Nui. What do you make of the situation, Toa Orieus?”

IC: Unknown Rahi, Level 7 Archives, Metru-Nui

The psionic effects took hold, and as the chitinous tendril slowed its pull Jutori could free themselves with help from their friends. As it slowly slithered its way back into the dark, the party on level seven heard the violent hunting cry of another rahi slamming against its cage deeper down the hall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Oreius | Liberated Island in the Silver Sea

The Toa of fire acknowledged Brutaka's presence with a nod, and the two walked in silence. Oreius maintained that silence for some time after Brutaka's question: the lone Toa was not much of a talker, and preferred to arrange his thoughts into as few sentences as possible before speaking.

"They won't be expecting it," he said at last. "Metru Nui is slow to action unless the threat is at her gates. The League expects us to lick our wounds and prepare for the next assault. If we move now, we can catch them by surprise."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Jutori - Archives

I let go of Tallea's leg (assuming Vashni's abilities would give me a soft landing on the floor) and collected my iStone, tracing the crack on its damaged screen with my finger. It continued to function I found, as it booted up and the screen illuminated my Kanohi in the dark hall, but I still sighed at the sight of it. The sound of another rahi ahead startled me.

"Atamai," I said, "I think you need to up the distinction from 'moderately' to 'very.' Thank you, though, for saving me...you and Vashni."

I rubbed my leg where the tendril had grabbed me. "I suppose you all want to keep going, undeterred?"

  • Like 1

letitenfoldyousig.png.cca5b97c0d5b8d82c09c282f919243ba.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Datrox Rose Jutori Korio
[BZPRPG]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Aksa, Silver Sea, League airship

"Yeah, glad to be here. You need someone with a ... delicate touch for these things." Aksa casts a meaningful glance toward the monstrosity that has just entered the airship behind them. Why a zyglak has been assigned to this mission is as much a mystery to her as it would be to all sensible people, she feels.

"I mean, I suppose having some extra muscle along can't hurt, though I imagine they would've appreciated one of your light shows back at, uh." She thinks for a moment. "You know, whatever rock it was where we just got BTFO'd."

  • Like 1

Q2TtLEz.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Thom - Onu-Metru (Safe And Sound)

Thom put his feet up on the small desk in the darkly lit room that was his assigned "safehouse". 

He idly pressed on his IStone, checking for recent alerts. A crack ran through the centre of the device.

Another bounty, already?

A snort, and then a slightly more interested hum as he read the names of the targets. 

Stannis, a Toa, and Knichou, a Matoran. He was completely unfamilar with either. 

He pulled up his eyepatch, contemplating things.


Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

Six Kingdoms profiles: Vent  Zai

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo (Ga-Metru)

Tekmo turns to Karista. "Oh, I'm sorry. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Toa Tekmo, and you...?"


:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: “Victim” is being removed from play at this time. I have made the GM decision to rescind approval for the character post player discussions. When appropriate changes have been made, “Victim” will be allowed to return to play.


IC: Vahki, Onu-Metru
It had been little more than a minute since the assassination of Nuparu turned into a streetfight. Matoran scattered from the vicinity. Some watched in horror as the brawl unfolded from their homes on the upper stories of Onu-Metru’s stalagtite inspired buildings. Nuparu’s corpse lay on the ground, his robes frayed and bloodied by the attack. Something was clutched in his hand.
Another faction joined the fray. The rorzakh, Onu-Metru’s version of the vahki, began to arrive on scene. They scuttled forward on all fours, barricading the street, forming a perimeter of stun staves. Two squads of six had arrived, with more on the way as their garbled communication receptors relayed the murder of a significant individual to the cluster’s communication hive.
Seeing the vahki assembling, “Victim” disengaged from Stannis’ spear thrusts and dashed off into the alley. A pair of vahki gave chase, and the rest remained to secure the street. “Victim” would elude capture and slink back into the shadows to bide time.
The remaining rorzakh recognized Stannis’ records of entry to Metru-Nui earlier that day in their logs. Two stepped forward, maintaining a safe but imposing distance to the toa of stone.
“Surrender, Toa Stannis. Violence is prohibited. Return to work functions.”
Another rorzakh scuttled forward and prodded Knichou with their staff. “Surrender, matoran. Violence is prohibited. Return to work functions.”
 
IC: Brutaka, Silver Sea
“Yes, you’re right.” The titan had come to appreciate Orieus’ long pauses and short sentences. It was like being given a polished gemstone instead of a rough hewn rock. “I’ll leave you to prepare for tomorrow then.”
He parted ways with Orieus once they reached the liberated fortress, making his way up the ramparts and into the room where the generator for the hau-shield had been during the assault. Machines using kanohi was a new thing to Brutaka, and he wondered how the powers were accessed without adept elemental concentration. After a few minutes of poking and prodding he gave up. The fact of the matter was the technology existed, League engineers installed it here, and his tactics had to adjust for similar designs in the future. 


OOC: for Metru-Nui players on the island in the Silver Sea, you may start the assault via airship in your next post, or you may stall on that as long as you want. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/20/2020 at 1:44 PM, Smudge8 said:

IC: Mazor

Mazor nodded and stood up as well. "Hopefully this mission is as uneventful as possible. " He quickly turned and boarded the ship. 

IC:

Irna was swiftly realizing that she might be last person aboard the airship if she didn't get a move on.

"I didn't catch your name!" she called out, stumbling up the ramp after the rest of the League.

-Void


 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: adding colors later

IC: Nale Vella - Onu-Metru rooftops (near crime scene)

She peered over the edge of a rooftop and watched as Vahki descended on the scene to shoo away onlookers. A pair of them were now confronting the Toa she'd been looking for, and a Matoran she didn't recognize. 

Silently, she climbed down into the crowd, finding little resistance once the Matoran present noticed her rifle.

"Stand down, Rorzakh units," she said pulling up beside Stannis, hand raised. "I can take care of this. I'll escort these two back to work duties, personally."

Edited by King of Kings

letitenfoldyousig.png.cca5b97c0d5b8d82c09c282f919243ba.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Datrox Rose Jutori Korio
[BZPRPG]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Vyarik - Onu-Metru. 

Perched on a different rooftop, shrunk down to the six-inch minimum his mask would allow, Vyarik watched the arrival of the Vahki with a growing sense of bitter disappointment. A rematch with Stannis seemed out of the question for the moment. The machines were even worse than Toa, arriving too late to make a difference, but just in time to prove an annoyance.

But they don't have to just be an annoyance for me... he backed further down the street, out of sight of the crowd, then clambered back down to street level and returned to a size slightly shorter than the average Matoran, turning up the hood of his cloak to conceal his mask. By the time he returned to the scene, mingling with the onlookers beyond the Vahki blockade, another Toa has arrived, further dashing any hope Vyarik might've had of taking on Stannis now.

"Arrest that Toa of Stone!" He shouted to the Vahki, "He let one of the Dark Hunters get away!" 

He knew Stannis might recognise his voice, but his hope was that his shorter height would mean the Toa and Vahki would have difficulty immediately spotting him beyond the Vahki blockade and the other Matoran. More importantly, he was hoping any Matoran who had witnessed Stannis let him go free would raise shouts of their own, corroborating his story. 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Varxii - Silver Sea, League Island

You might not want to fight, brother... but the fight's what I'm all about.

She didn't voice it, both in the interests of not having anyone else tutting over her and telling her such an attitude wasn't fitting for a Toa, the way the Matoran on her home island always had, and because the conversation seemed, abruptly, to be over. Skorm was beckoning everyone to follow him onto the airship, and there was little point hanging around to be the tail end of the group. Nonetheless, Varxii delayed a few moments, checking that her armour and her weapons were fully in place. Only once she was satisfied that nothing was amiss - by which point, several of her fellows had already boarded - did the Vo-Toa follow their lead.

The Zyglak, a couple of members of other species who didn't immediately stand out to her, and... surely that wasn't another Toa up ahead? How many of their kind were with the League, in any case?

Shaking her head a little - not fazed, exactly, but at least a little nonplussed - Varxii quickly followed the others into the airship. She spared a glance at the other Toa - Aksa, if Skorm was correct - but that glance was curious, nothing more, and didn't linger.

Since Skorm seemed to be too otherwise occupied to continue any conversation - such as it had been, anyway - Varxii wandered her way over to the airship's railing and rested her elbows on it. Detached, once again, from everyone around her; it always seemed, to her, like no-one ever thought in quite the way she did, so she'd learned to tolerate having no-one's company but her own.

  • Like 1

(Formerly Darth Jaller)

LhikanLow.gif

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

---

Skyrise bios: Tarutu, Kastir, Littiuu, Alarei / Six Kingdoms bios: Varxii, Zecrillia, Jabali

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Thom - Onu-Metru (A stroll by the river)

After a brief period of contemplation, the Ko-Skakdi had decided to go for a bit of a recon, to check out what was happening. Perhaps even run into that Vyarik.

Something in the protodermis river caught his eye, however.

"Never 'eard of Takeas in Onu-Metru." He muttered, the uncovered amber eye glimmering as he focused in on the creature swimming around.

OOC: Lookin' at Waveahk.

 

  • Like 1

Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

Six Kingdoms profiles: Vent  Zai

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: The Cartographer

Ko-Metru

The ice-blue parapets of Ko-Metru's towers spiraled impossibly high in the sky; seemingly reaching like cold fingers into the heavens themselves, while casting a deep blue shade into the twisted labyrinth of obelisk towers, communication cables, and all other forms of organic and non-organic amalgam. The wet glisten of sun rays reflected off of nearly every surface in the region, cascading light in a manner of beauty that the Cartographer had never seen elsewhere in his vast travels. It was that beauty that always tugged at his emotions, calling him back when he'd been away too long.

But today it was not the beauty of Ko-Metru that drew the Cartographer back to his home; nor was it work, as he had cut his teeth surveying every inch of the Metru in his early days. Today, it was something far more pivotal, more significant than anything he'd ever done prior. A job so secret he couldn't even stop by the Knowledge Towers and inform the others in the Cartography Department of his finds. Everything he had done, everything he had ever cared for, could all be completely undone should he fail in this task.

The scraping sounds of his feet sliding across snowy cables, and his climbing hooks digging into frozen materia suddenly pulled the Cartographer back out of the annals of his mind. He was immediately aware of the breeze against his Komau, the welcome chill encapsulating his body, and the extreme rate at which his heart was now beating, as he gazed into the distance at his destination.

Known as the Ko-Metru Hideaway amongst the few who actually knew it's purpose, this naturally-formed ice tower was oft-ignored, sitting on the vast southern fringes of Ko-Metru, abandoned by both the citizens and time itself. But the Cartographer, ever-curious, had explored the remote grounds of the tower; even scaling it for a brief glimpse inside. He knew it was there, the pieces all fit. But as the spire grew larger and larger in his field of view, the Cartographer wondered if he would have what it takes to face the yet-unknown perils that stood between himself and the Great Disc...

  • Like 1

deathstranding_display_30.png

HUMANI GENERIS MACHINAS, OPERARI SIMUL, ET MORTUUS SOLUS

Six Kingdoms: The Cartographer BZPRPG: Korruhn

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Waveahk (Onu-Metru, Protodermis Canal)

Thom's telescopic vision revealed that what he saw in the water was not a Takea. But in fact, some sort of mutated Steltian... which had seen him, as well.

At phenomenal speed, the creature rose to the surface of the water, brandishing a Zamor Sphere Launcher. When he spoke, his voice seemed distorted and wrong, perhaps something to do with lungs and gills co-existing.

"Your name and occupation, if you'd please."


:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Toru Nui said:

IC: Waveahk (Onu-Metru, Protodermis Canal)

Thom's telescopic vision revealed that what he saw in the water was not a Takea. But in fact, some sort of mutated Steltian... which had seen him, as well.

At phenomenal speed, the creature rose to the surface of the water, brandishing a Zamor Sphere Launcher. When he spoke, his voice seemed distorted and wrong, perhaps something to do with lungs and gills co-existing.

"Your name and occupation, if you'd please."

IC: Thom - Onu-Metru (Being accosted by a fish)

That took him by surprise, causing him to clumsily step back and close his twitchy claws around his revolver handle under the cloak. Thom's teeth grinded together quite visibly, and audibly for that matter.

An amber, judging eye narrowed, accompanied by a sneer.

"Wots it to you, fishy?"

 

 

  • Like 1

Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

Six Kingdoms profiles: Vent  Zai

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Waveahk (Onu-Metru, Protodermis Canal)

"It appears my tone was too polite. You see, I am a Dark Hunter. You are now aware of my existence. If you are not a fellow Dark Hunter... you see where this is going?"


:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: The Cartographer

Ko-Metru Hideaway

The Cartographer pulled his binoculars from his face, satisfied with his preliminary survey of the scene. From his perch straddling the top of the ice wall surrounding the Hideaway, the Cartographer pensively studied his surroundings, assessing and formulating in the clockwork manner that Ko-Matoran were known for. It was eerily quiet, but then again, nothing was out of place from his last journey here. He gulped, pushing any uneasiness into the darkest corners of his being, and slung his bag back over his shoulder before kicking off and sliding down the inner surface of the ice wall to the grounds below.

From the ground, the Hideaway seemed less like a Ko-Metru spire, and more a pillar, holding back the heavens themselves from the island. The structure had no identifiers on it, not a trace of an architect's stamp, or builder's graffiti, or even tool marks; absolutely no way of discerning it's origin, it's purpose, or even it's age. The shimmering ice surface was flawless, with new ice reforming on the surface every evening when the daylight retreated. Ironic I start my search here, the Cartographer thought to himself, letting a brief smirk cross his lips. It was arguably this structure, and the mystery surrounding it, that led him to become the Cartographer in the first place. But today was not a day for sentiment or reflection.

The Cartographer approached the structure, and the small, dark alcove he had spotted from his perch on the ice wall. He wasn't sure where it led, as it had not been there on previous journeys, but then again, the Ko-Metru landscape was constantly shifting with the day and night cycles, with new openings forming by day, only to freeze solid again at night.

As the small doorway loomed closer, the Cartographer could begin to see beyond the shadows, into the great antechamber beyond. There was no turning back now, regardless of any apprehensions he may have had. With a resolute sigh, he took his first steps into the shadowy unknown...


deathstranding_display_30.png

HUMANI GENERIS MACHINAS, OPERARI SIMUL, ET MORTUUS SOLUS

Six Kingdoms: The Cartographer BZPRPG: Korruhn

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Toru Nui said:

IC: Waveahk (Onu-Metru, Protodermis Canal)

"It appears my tone was too polite. You see, I am a Dark Hunter. You are now aware of my existence. If you are not a fellow Dark Hunter... you see where this is going?"

IC: Thom - Onu-Metru (Now conversing with a fish)

Karz, how many Hunters did the Shadowed One send?

He rolled his jaw, chuckling somewhat passive aggressively. "Karzin' terrible Dark Hunter if ya going around tellin' people that, Fishy. You think erryone's gonna just look past ya swimming around in the canals like some doped up Ga-Matoran?"

Thom supposed it made sense that The Shadowed One would hire someone like Waveahk. He always had a penchant for the ugly ones, for an odd reason.

CRUNCH. 

Mango flesh adorned his pearly whites as he chewed on his fruit.

Edited by Dane
spelling error
  • Like 1

Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

Six Kingdoms profiles: Vent  Zai

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo (Ga-Metru)

"Uh, right... well, if none of you are concerned about this, I suppose it... doesn't really matter, I suppose. You said you were looking for the Great Kanoka Disks, yes?"

 

IC: Waveahk (Onu-Metru, Protodermis Canal)

"I believe I asked a very simple question. But, since you yourself are clearly very simple, I'll say it again: Dark Hunter, yes or no?"


:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Toru Nui said:

IC: Waveahk (Onu-Metru, Protodermis Canal)

"I believe I asked a very simple question. But, since you yourself are clearly very simple, I'll say it again: Dark Hunter, yes or no?"

IC: Thom - Onu-Metru (Still conversing with a fish)

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, Imma Dark Hunter, alright? Ya 'ere for the bounty on Stannis or the Matoran?"

Munch. Slurp. Munch.

  • Like 1

Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

Six Kingdoms profiles: Vent  Zai

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Waveahk (Onu-Metru, Protodermis Canal)

Waveahk puts away his Zamor. "Now, was that so difficult? I've come for either one. Do you want to get paid, or do you want to spend all day talking with 'fish'?"


:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Toru Nui said:

IC: Waveahk (Onu-Metru, Protodermis Canal)

Waveahk puts away his Zamor. "Now, was that so difficult? I've come for either one. Do you want to get paid, or do you want to spend all day talking with 'fish'?"

IC: Thom - Onu-Metru (Talking with a "colleague", I guess)

He scratched the spines on the back of his head. "Well, bit of a problem. I caught a bit'a heat from tha last bounty. Couple a' Toa, one eyed me up bad." Thom explained.

Thom would be lying if he said the thought of his head being blown to pieces by the rifle toting Fa-Toa didn't scare him. Course, at a range, that was a different story...

 

Edited by Dane

Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

Six Kingdoms profiles: Vent  Zai

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Waveahk (Onu-Metru, Protodermis Canal)

"And you presume that I'm 'terrible'." Waveahk climbs out of the water and onto dry land. "But perhaps together, we could reach some level of competency."

Of course, that level wouldn't be a combined result, it would be Waveahk's skill minus Thom, but the mutant decided that the gunman didn't need to hear that part. Meat shields were hard to come by.


:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Toru Nui said:

IC: Waveahk (Onu-Metru, Protodermis Canal)

"And you presume that I'm 'terrible'." Waveahk climbs out of the water and onto dry land. "But perhaps together, we could reach some level of competency."

Of course, that level wouldn't be a combined result, it would be Waveahk's skill minus Thom, but the mutant decided that the gunman didn't need to hear that part. Meat shields were hard to come by.

IC: Thom - Onu-Metru (Talking with a colleague)

"I got out, didn't I? And Nuparu's sleepin' with tha  fishes. Not you, ah mean." He shot back, grunting. Thom's claws fiddled with his weapon as he slowly pushed the laser charge out of the revolver, exchanging the cartridge for a six cylindered firework load. 

Click. 

 

  • Like 1

Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

Six Kingdoms profiles: Vent  Zai

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Waveahk (Onu-Metru, Protodermis Canal)

"How about we continue this riveting conversation after Stannis is dead, Knichou is captured and we get paid?"


:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Knichou, Onu-Metru, Undercity Streets

“Surrender, matoran. Violence is prohibited. Return to work functions.”

Knichou stood up and slowly placed his lightstone rifle back in his backpack. He was glad that the Toa helped him fight off that strange beast, though unfortunately that meant that the dark hunter they were chasing must have escaped. It also wasn't quick enough to prevent the vahki from being a nuisance. Knichou knew that getting them to leave him alone would require being... diplomatic. Vahki negotiation required some somewhat strange tactics.

"Sorry for the trouble officers, a dark hunter was preventing me from working efficiently," the Fe-Matoran began. "I signaled you with my equipment but this Toa of Stone was able to fight off the Dark Hunter for me. Your assistance is no longer required."

There was some shouting from the crowd but Knichou ignored it - he was thinking of everything he could to talk his way out of this problem. Luckily another Toa joined the duo. Apparently she forgoed the traditional toa tool for a large rifle. Knichou could respect that. Hopefully she had some extra sway with the cops.

"Stand down, Rorzakh units," she said pulling up beside Stannis, hand raised. "I can take care of this. I'll escort these two back to work duties, personally."

"Yes I have urgent business to attend to -  but in order to access my airship and continue work I need to get back to Nuparu's body - I left my iStone there when I began pursuit of the Dark Hunter, and without it, I'm locked out of my airship controls," Knichou lied.

Edited by BULiK
minor wording change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Reliable Narrator, Ko-Metru Hideaway

The Cartographer's footsteps crunched into the icy floor as he entered the hideaway. The sounds echoed deeper inside, announcing his presence to the unknown. His reflection walked alongside him in the icy walls, getting darker the further from sunlight he progressed. The slightest echoes of melting ice dripped from the ceiling, and the air was filled with clouds of frost as he breathed. The passageway he found was small -- a toa would have to duck to fit inside.

The passage exited into a round antechamber far larger than expected, with barely enough light to make out the other side. In the center rose a tree of carved ice extending toward the ceiling, and the walls were carved with an unknown script. The ceiling domed, with slowly trickling rivulets of water running down the walls from a central hole at the top. 

OOC: feel free to explore further, @Crimson Jester

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Skorm, Silver Sea (League Airship)

As the last of the League team boarded the airship, there was a deep vibration as the vessel left the ground. Skorm noted that despite being a merchantman airship, some of the cargo space had been retrofitted with a variety of seats of different sizes, likely for turbulence. The main cargo area was empty; Skorm suspected partly for maximum potential haul from the Nynrah ship, partly for speed and maneuvering. It was a small crew of five, two vortixx and three of Carapar's tribe. A weathered vortixx helmed the ship, looking like he belonged more driving a sailing ship than a flying one.

The captain pulled a speaker from his console, "Cruising speed reached. We should arrive in about an hour."

Skorm turned from the cockpit and looked over the interior of the airship. It was open for the most part; the few places where any corridors lay against the bulkheads had been built to accommodate someone of Vortixx stature; none of their party were cramped. The Twi-Toa noted this had probably been an independant Xian merchant vessel before it had been pressed into service. Skorm found himself leaning against some railing around the cargo area, staring up at the transparent canopy.

Edited by Keeper of Kraata

BZPRPG Profiles


TOA KALTA: Casanuva Vakua Kalyss Skorm Zueya Aelied Cyrix


OTHERS: Denrika Fyura Raiyo Aokora Maeloc Askha Somei Sydelia


"They belong in a museum!"


"So do you!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...