Sǝıɹǝs ǝɹnʇuǝʌpɐ &#6

-Absorba-

Okay, here's the skinny.I'm in a brief hiatus in Part 5 because I'm currently working in a comic for the 2011 Advent Calender, and I'm for day 18. I'm still working on the comic, so don't expect Part 5 in the next week.Do expect it, though, sometime by the end of the year!Wow, that sounds very pessimistic.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay guys, double feature!First of all, I'm so sorry, but Part 5 is still not done yet! I'm so sorry! My computer hasn't been cooperating with me lately, and I've been busy helping my family do holiday duties.hehe, duty.So for now, I have an Extra! This should hold you over.If that doesn't, then here's a sneak preview of Part 5!I should probably have the end product finished before the end of the year, but if not, I should at least dish out a "Comics Without X", or something.

Haha! TGWTG reference! Love it!

The extra- it's based on a Doug Walker sketch? Um... who?
I'm sorry, never heard of him.I just got this inspiration from a friend of mine (whose name actually is Dominic) who has this ridiculously long answering machine that lasts about ten minutes. Never could get a hold of him.

Haha! TGWTG reference! Love it!

The extra- it's based on a Doug Walker sketch? Um... who?
I'm sorry, never heard of him.I just got this inspiration from a friend of mine (whose name actually is Dominic) who has this ridiculously long answering machine that lasts about ten minutes. Never could get a hold of him.
Well, he probably got it from Doug.Why do I even care at this point?

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

Aweshum teaser.And not to be 'that guy', but in comic 4 you messed up my left eye. Sorry for pointing that out.

Sorry, C.Anyways,Part 5!This is actually half of the regular comic. But I promised a Part 5 before the end of the year, so.... there you go.Comrade_Colonel, there's a message in the end. Sorry.EDIT: Oh, and it's my 100th post. Thanks guys! Edited by -Absorba-

Wow. Awesome! My favourite part was when Eemalf said that he 'just wanted to make Science'. XD'Do you know what this discovery could do for Science?! It could allow for vast discoveries in the field of Science!'

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

Wow. Awesome! My favourite part was when Eemalf said that he 'just wanted to make Science'. XD'Do you know what this discovery could do for Science?! It could allow for vast discoveries in the field of Science!'

Redundancy isn't redundant! It's repetitive!But in all seriousness, that's sort of a reality. Mankind has a habit to want to know EVERYTHING, so when they find something out, they want to find out more. Or, in some cases, find something completely different.I actually didn't make that as a joke, but now that I saw how it was worded, yeah. Kind of silly.

Ah, happy 2012, people!The world might end this year, but I've still come up with a resolution that has to do with these comics.See, my sister has been taking art classes, and she's going to help me from now on with the comics, adding her own original art style to the mix. She has a tablet, and knows very good GIMP skills, so her work is going to be great.Here's going to be a demonstration on her work, and a sneak preview of something you'll see in Part 6.SpoilersAnd yes, CC, that is indeed you.She really doesn't know how to do Bionicles, so she will take some style inspiration from LNU.

Eh, might be...Anyways, Sneak Preview of Part 6!Link

looking nice. I cant wait for it. and that preview looks great. ive noticed you take a lot of time making special effects. very great ones in fact. does your other preview mean that there will be some hand drawn elements? Edited by -Windrider-

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

looking nice. I cant wait for it. and that preview looks great. ive noticed you take a lot of time making special effects. very great ones in fact. does your other preview mean that there will be some hand drawn elements?
Yes, expect more hand-drawn portions. It actually helps make the comic look more diverse, because after a while, sprite art gets kind of low-quality.Also, here's an announcement from my sister, because she insisted that she have a say here.-----------------------Ahem, hello, everybody! I'm just going to be referred to as "RealLeka" right now, just for the moment. Anyways, what's happening is that Absorba is regularly working on the comic structure, including raw sprites and applying affects, while I'm working on certain portions including the background, and yes, the hand-drawn areas. It'd take a BIT longer, but it won't cause too much damage. Expect it done by next week or so. We're sorry for the delay, so let me just put something here to hold you over that's a personal work that I whipped up in about a half-hour.LinkThanks, everyone, for being so patient!

looking nice. I cant wait for it. and that preview looks great. ive noticed you take a lot of time making special effects. very great ones in fact. does your other preview mean that there will be some hand drawn elements?
Yes, expect more hand-drawn portions. It actually helps make the comic look more diverse, because after a while, sprite art gets kind of low-quality.Also, here's an announcement from my sister, because she insisted that she have a say here.-----------------------Ahem, hello, everybody! I'm just going to be referred to as "RealLeka" right now, just for the moment. Anyways, what's happening is that Absorba is regularly working on the comic structure, including raw sprites and applying affects, while I'm working on certain portions including the background, and yes, the hand-drawn areas. It'd take a BIT longer, but it won't cause too much damage. Expect it done by next week or so. We're sorry for the delay, so let me just put something here to hold you over that's a personal work that I whipped up in about a half-hour.LinkThanks, everyone, for being so patient!
I had no idea you had a split personality, Absorba/RealLeka, but anyways, the preview is nice, in a way. and i don't think that the sprite quality is low at all, IMO, althought i do have a personally disliking of the kit you are currenly using. (i cant believe i forgot the name)

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I think it looks amazing! (egotist, right here :biggrin:)Anyways, regarding the next comic, it'll be up soon. Abe should finish the editing by next week.EDIT: Actually, there's been a change of plans. Apparently, he's doing a complete overhaul of the sprite kits so that it becomes more convenient to use. But again: Hoping for it next week. >_>

Edited by -RealLeka-

beta.png

COMING SOON

I shall makes me an mask! I mean, to the SkyForge! I mean...I'm gonna gimpify a Miru and tape it to my face.....and then HA-YU-LUS, which is followed ny the words Shoop-Da-whoop (HA-YU-LUS amplifies the shoop and makes it recharge 209087 times faster) (this imaginary Thu'um causes you to Shoop-Da-Whoop) you all.I mean......Nevermind, good comic :D~Ro