Sǝıɹǝs ǝɹnʇuǝʌpɐ &#6

-Absorba-

Okay, I'm starting a new experimental subseries, simply known as:COMICS WITHOUT X!This is where I take another person's comic, containing two or more characters, with a random and silly setup, and remove one of the characters to make it......More silly.With that said, let's do one with one of Gavla's comics!Comics Without X 1This is not a mockery in any way, it's just a tribute to another comic series that's in actual newspapers. Guess which one it is.

When it said Comic without X, I thoguht it ment me, but then I thoguht "Wait. Why would this be going on?" Then I read more. It's a clever idea, and I like Gnuklear's appearance at the end.

Oh.... I forgot about you during the time I made this.But hey, I can do you next!

That's funny. I love it.... And it's Garfield. Garfield minus Garfield is very popular.

Click Edited by -Absorba-

If you want to PGS, I have no other applications. :) Just submit your Personality and RZMIK sprites.Anyways, I'm just about done Part 3, so just entertain yourself with another "Comics Without X" of one of my close associates, Vataki. 'njoy.http://www.majhost.c...5/TAS2/vahi.png

Edited by -Absorba-

*FACEPALM* I read that you were accepting PGSs in the first post but it never clicked...Anyway, I am liking the Comics withou X . I'm tempted to make a banner for it, but only people who've played certain Mega Man games will get the reference...Wait a minute *IDEA GET!*

• 2 weeks later...

There is no umbrella strong enough for the amount of rain on Flammee's parade...

Yeah.... it took me freaking forever to make that explosion effect at the end.Anyways, I'm honestly surprised I didn't get that many posts now. By now, I'd have, like... five. :( Edited by -Absorba-

I just read series 1. it was pretty nice, and very inspiring. i hope you can put out more on a regular basis

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I just read series 1. it was pretty nice, and very inspiring. i hope you can put out more on a regular basis

Yeah, but with constant resizing, background making, effect making, and most of all, dialogue, it takes out a lot. Also, 9th grade is actually pretty dang hectic.

Yeah, but with constant resizing, background making, effect making, and most of all, dialogue, it takes out a lot. Also, 9th grade is actually pretty dang hectic.

Well im glad I'm in 7th :Pdialogue doesnt seem like it would be difficult, it's just thinking of and typing words :Palthough the noob guy with the pakari would be hard to type.........BTW, how did you make the explosion affects, it looks like the cheap mas paint stuff, but i was just wondering. as well as for the backrounds Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Well im glad I'm in 7th :Pdialogue doesnt seem like it would be difficult, it's just thinking of and typing words :Palthough the noob guy with the pakari would be hard to type.........BTW, how did you make the explosion affects, it looks like the cheap mas paint stuff, but i was just wondering. as well as for the backrounds
Actually, for dialogue, I have to make sure the dialogue fits the atmosphere, and atmosphere is kind of a big deal in epics. Don't want to make them sound repetitive, dull, laughable, or, the worst-case scenario, annoying as all @#$&. Also, jokes take some time to write for me to be actually hilarious.As for the explosions, I use explosions. Here's a process:KabloooieIn case you're wondering, this thing took me twenty minutes to get to the final part. Imagine doing an entire 40-something-frame-long comic with these. ^_^ Edited by -Absorba-

As for the explosions, I use explosions. Here's a process:KabloooieIn case you're wondering, this thing took me twenty minutes to get to the final part. Imagine doing an entire 40-something-frame-long comic with these. ^_^

EXPLOSIONS! BRAKA-FLAKA-FLOOM!!

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG SPOILERS!!!!!!!!! Political content removed. -B6

Yes, I know the bill was rejected, but I had to post this sometime.
It got rejected? YAAY!! Party at Chath's house, everyone!! Edited by Black Six

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG SPOILERS!!!!!!!!! Political content removed. -B6

Yes, I know the bill was rejected, but I had to post this sometime.
It got rejected? YAAY!! Party at Chath's house, everyone!!
How'd I get dragged into this? Edited by Black Six

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

BZPower is not the place for political commentary.

I'm very sorry, Black Six. Gatanui already told me via PM and I was about to remove it myself, but the forums weren't very cooperative with me. Thanks for removing it for me. Besides, I think we all got the point, and the bill was rejected anyways... so.... point made.Anyways, Part 4 is coming in just a bit.

...Creepy brit...You, good sir stand no chance against me. No matter how many Kamen Rider people you have.

You underestimate me, AND my legion of Japanese Bugmens! TO WAR!

Guys, stop spamming. I don't want to get a post-count that mainly consists of a minor fanwar....Nor do I wish to actually see one.

Sorry master. Would'st though wish for me to flog mine self in penance for this mighty treason?

Guys, stop spamming. I don't want to get a post-count that mainly consists of a minor fanwar....Nor do I wish to actually see one.

Sorry master. Would'st though wish for me to flog mine self in penance for this mighty treason?
-_-No.Anyways, here you go, Part 4 is finished!Part 4