• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Sǝıɹǝs ǝɹnʇuǝʌpɐ 

• Please log in to reply
256 replies to this topic

#81 Offline Chath

Chath
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,660 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2011 - 09:55 PM

Guys, out of all the years you've known me, you're now just concerning my mental state?That's been gone for years.Now if you'll excuse me, I have some left handed guitar to play.

revolt_banner.png

Part Seven is now up.

(Mar. 25th)

Love. An emotion. Something more? Between two, or possibly more, individuals. Are we to judge who loves whom? Let people love who they wish, let them live happily together. Is that not civil? Let people love. It's a new age. It's time to accept everyone for who they are.

#82 Offline Madame D. Judgement

Madame D. Judgement
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 722 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2011 - 03:08 AM

Atomic bombs, you say? I like where this is going...

#83 Offline Ptolemic

Ptolemic
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,122 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2011 - 06:49 AM

Looks like someones got their own manhattan project, this should be interesting ;)And I'm glad these are backed, I missed em :D

I've made comics. I've watched them rise and crumble. The comic topic isn't doing well and we need to change that.

Lets begin by supporting the authors, old and new. Maybe I'll try my hand at them again.

#84 Offline -Absorba-

-Absorba-
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,567 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2011 - 01:42 PM

Now that's the post-streak I like to see. :DAnyways, here's a boring joke to hold you over.At The Movies

#85 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 882 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2011 - 02:11 PM

Yknow, I've never thought of that. When you have the future of say the BIONICLE universe watch movies like that, it's sorta like a historical docu-drama.Made me laugh.

#86 Offline Madame D. Judgement

Madame D. Judgement
  • Members

• 722 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2011 - 03:19 PM

Hmm...Is that a Futurama reference I spy? I do love me some references mmmhmm.

#87 Offline -Absorba-

-Absorba-
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,567 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 06 2011 - 05:17 PM

I have a new associate. Help support Sybre's new comic series, who I'm co-authoring!Rise of The Fallen ArmyNow officially in my associations section.

#88 Offline Sybre the Mental

Sybre the Mental
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,579 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 07 2011 - 11:34 PM

These look better than what I come up with! Fix RotFA good!

Click here to go to Snax, the SybreNetX reboot!

spc_logo.png

Click the homemade banner to go to Sonic: Pure Chaos!

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

"Gentlemen, I have returned." ~Sybre, real life

#89 Offline -Absorba-

-Absorba-
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,567 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2011 - 08:16 PM

Okay, here's the skinny.I'm in a brief hiatus in Part 5 because I'm currently working in a comic for the 2011 Advent Calender, and I'm for day 18. I'm still working on the comic, so don't expect Part 5 in the next week.Do expect it, though, sometime by the end of the year!Wow, that sounds very pessimistic.

#90 Offline -Absorba-

-Absorba-
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,567 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 21 2011 - 08:38 PM

Part 5!It's almost done. Sorry.So I'll just put the Advent Calender comic here.Day 14!

#91 Offline -Absorba-

-Absorba-
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,567 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 24 2011 - 07:38 PM

Okay guys, double feature!First of all, I'm so sorry, but Part 5 is still not done yet! I'm so sorry! My computer hasn't been cooperating with me lately, and I've been busy helping my family do holiday duties.hehe, duty.So for now, I have an Extra! This should hold you over.If that doesn't, then here's a sneak preview of Part 5!I should probably have the end product finished before the end of the year, but if not, I should at least dish out a "Comics Without X", or something.

#92 Offline Ptolemic

Ptolemic
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,122 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 24 2011 - 10:12 PM

Okay, I guess that extra makes up for it, im sold XDWait, I cant remember, did I PGS? I think, im not sure, gah i have to work on a comic...like, now.....daaarnitXP~Ptoly

I've made comics. I've watched them rise and crumble. The comic topic isn't doing well and we need to change that.

Lets begin by supporting the authors, old and new. Maybe I'll try my hand at them again.

#93 Offline Madame D. Judgement

Madame D. Judgement
  • Members

• 722 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 25 2011 - 08:43 AM

Haha! TGWTG reference! Love it!

#94 Offline -Absorba-

-Absorba-
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,567 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2011 - 01:24 PM

The extra- it's based on a Doug Walker sketch? Um... who?

I'm sorry, never heard of him.I just got this inspiration from a friend of mine (whose name actually is Dominic) who has this ridiculously long answering machine that lasts about ten minutes. Never could get a hold of him.

#95 Offline Madame D. Judgement

Madame D. Judgement
  • Members

• 722 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 27 2011 - 05:47 AM

The extra- it's based on a Doug Walker sketch? Um... who?

I'm sorry, never heard of him.I just got this inspiration from a friend of mine (whose name actually is Dominic) who has this ridiculously long answering machine that lasts about ten minutes. Never could get a hold of him.

Well, he probably got it from Doug.Why do I even care at this point?

#96 Offline Chath

Chath
  • Members

• 1,660 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 29 2011 - 01:24 AM

Aweshum teaser.And not to be 'that guy', but in comic 4 you messed up my left eye. Sorry for pointing that out.

revolt_banner.png

Part Seven is now up.

(Mar. 25th)

Love. An emotion. Something more? Between two, or possibly more, individuals. Are we to judge who loves whom? Let people love who they wish, let them live happily together. Is that not civil? Let people love. It's a new age. It's time to accept everyone for who they are.

#97 Offline -Absorba-

-Absorba-
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,567 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 29 2011 - 07:12 PM

Aweshum teaser.And not to be 'that guy', but in comic 4 you messed up my left eye. Sorry for pointing that out.

Sorry, C.Anyways,Part 5!This is actually half of the regular comic. But I promised a Part 5 before the end of the year, so.... there you go.Comrade_Colonel, there's a message in the end. Sorry.EDIT: Oh, and it's my 100th post. Thanks guys!

Edited by -Absorba-, Dec 29 2011 - 07:14 PM.

#98 Offline Chath

Chath
  • Members

• 1,660 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 29 2011 - 07:53 PM

Dude, that was a great science lesson.I didn't fall asleep.

revolt_banner.png

Part Seven is now up.

(Mar. 25th)

#99 Offline Ptolemic

Ptolemic
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,122 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 29 2011 - 10:49 PM

I'm wondering if I should just change my characters name or have a new character represent me as Comrade Colonol. C.C. for short. Opinions? And I look forward for part 2 of part 5, don't worry, no hard feelings :P~Ptoly...CC....Comrade? Help me out here guys XP

#100 Offline Madame D. Judgement

Madame D. Judgement
  • Members

• 722 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2011 - 08:51 AM

Wow. Awesome! My favourite part was when Eemalf said that he 'just wanted to make Science'. XD'Do you know what this discovery could do for Science?! It could allow for vast discoveries in the field of Science!'

#101 Offline -Absorba-

-Absorba-
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,567 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2011 - 01:13 PM

Wow. Awesome! My favourite part was when Eemalf said that he 'just wanted to make Science'. XD'Do you know what this discovery could do for Science?! It could allow for vast discoveries in the field of Science!'

Redundancy isn't redundant! It's repetitive!But in all seriousness, that's sort of a reality. Mankind has a habit to want to know EVERYTHING, so when they find something out, they want to find out more. Or, in some cases, find something completely different.I actually didn't make that as a joke, but now that I saw how it was worded, yeah. Kind of silly.

#102 Offline BioCry

BioCry
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 682 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2011 - 01:18 PM

I love the Teleportation Effect. I must say, the graphics/effects are my favorite part of these comics. ;)-:b::c::2::1:

:I

#103 Offline -Absorba-

-Absorba-
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,567 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2011 - 01:40 PM

I love the Teleportation Effect. I must say, the graphics/effects are my favorite part of these comics. ;)- :b: :c: :2: :1:

Yeah, that's kind of why it's taking so long to make each comic. The effects are very, very time-consuming, but it's worth it for the fan reactions.

Edited by -Absorba-, Dec 31 2011 - 01:47 PM.

#104 Offline -Absorba-

-Absorba-
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,567 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 08:58 PM

Ah, happy 2012, people!The world might end this year, but I've still come up with a resolution that has to do with these comics.See, my sister has been taking art classes, and she's going to help me from now on with the comics, adding her own original art style to the mix. She has a tablet, and knows very good GIMP skills, so her work is going to be great.Here's going to be a demonstration on her work, and a sneak preview of something you'll see in Part 6.SpoilersAnd yes, CC, that is indeed you.She really doesn't know how to do Bionicles, so she will take some style inspiration from LNU.

#105 Offline Ptolemic

Ptolemic
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,122 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 09:54 PM

I am awesome in that epic picture :D I'm doing something epic and heroic right?~Ptoly

#106 Offline -Absorba-

-Absorba-
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,567 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2012 - 06:56 PM

Eh, might be... Anyways, Sneak Preview of Part 6!Link Edit: Image linked due to large filesize. Please keep all images under 500 kB.

Edited by -Windrider-, Jan 11 2012 - 09:29 PM.

#107 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,037 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2012 - 03:55 PM

Eh, might be...Anyways, Sneak Preview of Part 6!Link

looking nice. I cant wait for it. and that preview looks great. ive noticed you take a lot of time making special effects. very great ones in fact. does your other preview mean that there will be some hand drawn elements?

Edited by -Windrider-, Jan 11 2012 - 09:28 PM.

imx_327053664.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer~Drone 0350

Sunken Cities Profiles ~ Trapped in a Map Profiles ~ Voyage of the Requiem IV Profiles

#108 Offline -Absorba-

-Absorba-
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,567 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2012 - 10:52 PM

looking nice. I cant wait for it. and that preview looks great. ive noticed you take a lot of time making special effects. very great ones in fact. does your other preview mean that there will be some hand drawn elements?

Yes, expect more hand-drawn portions. It actually helps make the comic look more diverse, because after a while, sprite art gets kind of low-quality.Also, here's an announcement from my sister, because she insisted that she have a say here.-----------------------Ahem, hello, everybody! I'm just going to be referred to as "RealLeka" right now, just for the moment. Anyways, what's happening is that Absorba is regularly working on the comic structure, including raw sprites and applying affects, while I'm working on certain portions including the background, and yes, the hand-drawn areas. It'd take a BIT longer, but it won't cause too much damage. Expect it done by next week or so. We're sorry for the delay, so let me just put something here to hold you over that's a personal work that I whipped up in about a half-hour.LinkThanks, everyone, for being so patient!

#109 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,037 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 13 2012 - 08:26 PM

Yes, expect more hand-drawn portions. It actually helps make the comic look more diverse, because after a while, sprite art gets kind of low-quality.Also, here's an announcement from my sister, because she insisted that she have a say here.-----------------------Ahem, hello, everybody! I'm just going to be referred to as "RealLeka" right now, just for the moment. Anyways, what's happening is that Absorba is regularly working on the comic structure, including raw sprites and applying affects, while I'm working on certain portions including the background, and yes, the hand-drawn areas. It'd take a BIT longer, but it won't cause too much damage. Expect it done by next week or so. We're sorry for the delay, so let me just put something here to hold you over that's a personal work that I whipped up in about a half-hour.LinkThanks, everyone, for being so patient!

I had no idea you had a split personality, Absorba/RealLeka, but anyways, the preview is nice, in a way. and i don't think that the sprite quality is low at all, IMO, althought i do have a personally disliking of the kit you are currenly using. (i cant believe i forgot the name)

imx_327053664.png

Sunken Cities Profiles ~ Trapped in a Map Profiles ~ Voyage of the Requiem IV Profiles

#110 Offline -Absorba-

-Absorba-
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,567 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2012 - 09:37 PM

I'm not a split-personality! RealLeka's just using my account for a while until she can get her own.Anyways, she asked me to present this for the new series she's planning on doing. Any suggestions?Posted Image

#111 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,037 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2012 - 08:22 PM

I'm sure that series will sooth my inner promaniac.any news of the next comics release?

imx_327053664.png

#112 Offline Chath

Chath
  • Members

• 1,660 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2012 - 08:52 PM

Mismatched capital/lowercase letters?Must be good.

revolt_banner.png

Part Seven is now up.

(Mar. 25th)

#113 Offline -RealLeka-

-RealLeka-
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 8 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 21 2012 - 09:22 PM

I think it looks amazing! (egotist, right here :biggrin:)Anyways, regarding the next comic, it'll be up soon. Abe should finish the editing by next week.EDIT: Actually, there's been a change of plans. Apparently, he's doing a complete overhaul of the sprite kits so that it becomes more convenient to use. But again: Hoping for it next week. >_>

Edited by -RealLeka-, Jan 22 2012 - 07:02 PM.

Posted Image
COMING SOON

#114 Offline -Absorba-

-Absorba-
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,567 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2012 - 10:21 PM

Last night, I watched The Matrix Reloaded. During the movie, this quote was used, so I just had to parody it.Purpose

#115 Offline Ptolemic

Ptolemic
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,122 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2012 - 10:47 PM

Hehe that was funny :DSo wait, how come there havnt been any comics lately, am I just missing them or did you already explain why or am I just insane?~Ro

#116 Offline Chath

Chath
  • Members

• 1,660 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2012 - 06:44 AM

You may think we're adding awesomeness to this scene, but we're really just photobombing :P

revolt_banner.png

Part Seven is now up.

(Mar. 25th)

#117 Offline -Absorba-

-Absorba-
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,567 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2012 - 09:41 PM

I'm sorry, but when I first saw this, I had to make a comic on it.Sorry for procrastinating, but this is just too funny. :DAnd yes, this is a real quote said by an admin, people.Wow. Just. Wow.

#118 Offline Ptolemic

Ptolemic
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,122 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2012 - 10:24 PM

I shall makes me an mask! I mean, to the SkyForge! I mean...I'm gonna gimpify a Miru and tape it to my face.....and then HA-YU-LUS, which is followed ny the words Shoop-Da-whoop (HA-YU-LUS amplifies the shoop and makes it recharge 209087 times faster) (this imaginary Thu'um causes you to Shoop-Da-Whoop) you all.I mean......Nevermind, good comic :D~Ro

#119 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 882 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 25 2012 - 02:34 AM

I smell an idea brewing...And that quote was hilarious.

#120 Offline Chath

Chath
  • Members

• 1,660 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 25 2012 - 03:49 PM

I laughed, but then realized I didn't fully understand what was going on.If some one can explain, please. I already have a headache, and I don't want to over work my brain...

revolt_banner.png

Part Seven is now up.

(Mar. 25th)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users