Sǝıɹǝs ǝɹnʇuǝʌpɐ &#6

-Absorba-

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I've felt like this topic is getting rather dusty, so I'm going to try an experiment.Recently, in LNU's comic series, Ask LNU and Pinkie Pie, he recently did a retrospective on every past series he's done, adding commentary to them. So.... hey, let me try!Here's just a basic commentary on the first comic in this series!Comic 1 CommentaryIf you like it, tell me, and maybe I'll do more of these later.Oh, and if you're wondering about Comics Without X... just you wait. >:-)

Edited by -Absorba-

I'll have you know I only use those tilt effects because I have nothing better to work with. We all know what happens when I mix with GIMP (so many peppers......).Still, rather nice to see people's perspective on their own work like this. I might try this as well, but I'm a total narcissist so every caption will be 'Wow! That was awesome!', or 'Wow, cool! This is so much better than your comics!', or something. :P

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

• 2 weeks later...

Gee, I was hoping that my commentary would get more responses. :(Ah well, here's another extra, Comics without X, this time it's one based off our old friend, lavaside rahi!Seriously, this was hard to make. You're probably wondering why it's taking so long for Comics without X comics. That's because if I remove a character, leaving the background behind, it'd be very difficult to replace the missing background. For things like Gavla's comics, and especially lavaside rahi's comics, it's easy, but detailed backgrounds, such as the ones in Soran's works usually make it difficult. Plus, I have to make it funny. Yeah.Anyways, I should also mention some other stuff. My progress on my project: it's going as fast as it can. My grades have thankfully improved over the while, so my parents are thankfully giving me some leeway. I understand that's what is best for me, and right now, I am contempt with that. I have about 1/3 of the draft finished, but it doesn't have any effects yet. While on the subject, here's a logo I made for it.logo.pngWhat do you guys think? To those that don't know, I'll explain what exactly is this later.As for TAS, I'm so sorry that it's been taking so long to get back on track, and you know how much this series means to me.So... here's a teaser for the next part!Well, that's all the time I have as of now, so until then, farethee well.

Edited by -Absorba-

On the Comic Without X:I really find this funny; I guess this applies to most of the comics in this series, but I really like how the guy just looks and sounds INSANE talking to himself like that. I guess it's more prominent here because of the final line. It just cracks me up.On the grades and whatnot:It's great to see that your grades are improving, man. I mean, this whole situation seems a little harsh, but I at least see where your parents are coming from, and after all it is because they care. Now if only my parents cared this much.....On the teaser:OYG my mind is collapsing in on itself from the overload of trippy awesomeness...I'm psyched. Totes psyched. Super psyched. Totes super psyched. And so on...Summary:Awesomesauce.

Edited by DJ N00bslayer: Kamen Rider

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

I liked the comic without X. Was really funny. LR's comics bring back good memories. I also think its funny how Jphyper looks like hes having an argument with himself. I like the preview, has a unique style that normally you see in those army movies. All in all, I think you're doing a great job.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

• 2 weeks later...
poster.pngAs you are all likely aware, this is by far my biggest project in web comics yet, if not of all time. BZpower has been a vehicle for allowing us to share a common interest in an amazing subject matter, and expand on it with our own creative licenses in the form of comics. We're not all professional, but we aren't supposed to be. We're just people spreading our creative minds to the rest of the world. That's why I've decided to pay tribute to all of you with this one-shot.Here's a current list of all those participating as of now:-JiMing-Rahkshi Overlord-Dark709-Vataki-Nav3taX-Tavakai-Chath-LNU n' Pinkie Pie-#kahinuva-King Joe-Gavla-Biocryptid21-DJ N00bslayer: Kamen Rider-Darcsyde-lavaside rahi-Calvirick-Dr. Giggles-Makuta of Comedy-Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen-Soran-Argaraffe-Gerlicky (possibly)These people I already have consent from to include in this one-shot.If you wish to be part of this juggernaut of a comic, please contact me VIA BZPOWER PM ONLY. I know, it sounds impractical, but trust me, I have a clean inbox, so we'll sort things out quickly.I also need you to send these things:-A spritesheet of your character (it can be any kit, from Xaniskit, to RZMIK, to even Razor, it has to be the one that you think represents your character.)-Your combat style (What weapons you'd use in a fight, along with abilities, including superpowers or just special skills.)-Your comics that you work in (I only need one, so again, pick one that you feel comfortable with)I don't have a deadline for when I'll stop accepting more recipients yet, but my general idea is around mid-Juneish. I plan for the release date to coincide with BZpower's 10 year anniversary, July 20.Thank you all for reading! :biggrin: Edited by -Absorba-

poster.png As you are all likely aware, this is by far my biggest project in web comics yet, if not of all time. BZpower has been a vehicle for allowing us to share a common interest in an amazing subject matter, and expand on it with our own creative licenses in the form of comics. We're not all professional, but we aren't supposed to be. We're just people spreading our creative minds to the rest of the world. That's why I've decided to pay tribute to all of you with this one-shot.Here's a current list of all those participating as of now:-JiMing-Rahkshi Overlord-Dark709-Vataki-Nav3taX-Tavakai-Chath-LNU n' Pinkie Pie-#kahinuva-King Joe-Gavla-Biocryptid21-DJ N00bslayer: Kamen Rider-Darcsyde-lavaside rahi-Calvirick-Dr. Giggles-Makuta of Comedy-Eljay: Toa of MangosteenThese people I already have consent from to include in this one-shot.If you wish to be part of this juggernaut of a comic, please contact me VIA BZPOWER PM ONLY. I know, it sounds impractical, but trust me, I have a clean inbox, so we'll sort things out quickly. I also need you to send these things:-A spritesheet of your character (it can be any kit, from Xaniskit, to RZMIK, to even Razor, it has to be the one that you think represents your character.)-Your combat style (What weapons you'd use in a fight, along with abilities, including superpowers or just special skills.)-Your comics that you work in (I only need one, so again, pick one that you feel comfortable with)I don't have a deadline for when I'll stop accepting more recipients yet, but my general idea is around mid-Juneish. I plan for the release date to coincide with BZpower's 10 year anniversary, July 20.Thank you all for reading! :D

Woah. Dark709 is alive! YEAHHHH!And, umm, didn't the tenth anniversary happen already, like, last year or the year before that?I'll try to enter this at some point.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

poster.pngAs you are all likely aware, this is by far my biggest project in web comics yet, if not of all time. BZpower has been a vehicle for allowing us to share a common interest in an amazing subject matter, and expand on it with our own creative licenses in the form of comics. We're not all professional, but we aren't supposed to be. We're just people spreading our creative minds to the rest of the world. That's why I've decided to pay tribute to all of you with this one-shot.Here's a current list of all those participating as of now:-JiMing-Rahkshi Overlord-Dark709-Vataki-Nav3taX-Tavakai-Chath-LNU n' Pinkie Pie-#kahinuva-King Joe-Gavla-Biocryptid21-DJ N00bslayer: Kamen Rider-Darcsyde-lavaside rahi-Calvirick-Dr. Giggles-Makuta of Comedy-Eljay: Toa of MangosteenThese people I already have consent from to include in this one-shot.If you wish to be part of this juggernaut of a comic, please contact me VIA BZPOWER PM ONLY. I know, it sounds impractical, but trust me, I have a clean inbox, so we'll sort things out quickly.I also need you to send these things:-A spritesheet of your character (it can be any kit, from Xaniskit, to RZMIK, to even Razor, it has to be the one that you think represents your character.)-Your combat style (What weapons you'd use in a fight, along with abilities, including superpowers or just special skills.)-Your comics that you work in (I only need one, so again, pick one that you feel comfortable with)I don't have a deadline for when I'll stop accepting more recipients yet, but my general idea is around mid-Juneish. I plan for the release date to coincide with BZpower's 10 year anniversary, July 20.Thank you all for reading! :biggrin:

Woah. Dark709 is alive! YEAHHHH!And, umm, didn't the tenth anniversary happen already, like, last year or the year before that?I'll try to enter this at some point.
Here's the skinny about Dark. Back when he was still around, there was a time that his first post was glitched and completely cleared, so he asked for help of other fans to help retrieve links from his cached page on Google. I was one of the contributors, and I recieved a PM from him congratulating me. I still kept it. He's that big of a deal for me. :)Anyways, I found his email in his contact list thanks to the accessability to his profile page, and I contacted him. I won't go into too much detail, but he did let me use his character, and he even gave me a link to his spritesheet! (No, I will not place it here.)As for the tenth anniversary, I'm counting the birth of actual BZpower. According to BS01, Kanohi-Power.com and BZCommunity.com merged into BZpower on July 20, 2002. Correct me if I'm wrong! :(

Die you multi quote *Smites* Wow, that's neat, But did dark709 have any comments on him not being on bzpower?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

YARGAHYAHURR!!OK, now that I've got that out of my system FINALLY, I have to ask for the benefit of myself and everyone else, will this be plot-oriented?

Yeah... I won't be sleeping tonight. :unsure:Nice job on the animation it looks great! It fits well with that preview you showed us. If this wasn't BZPower I'm sure you would've included a screamer at the end.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

• 2 weeks later...

No, Absorba. I totally don't mind not being able to sleep for a few weeks. Why ever do you ask?Sorry, would've commented earlier, but I think there was some sort glitch on the site which prevented me from seeing it. Pretty interesting. Rather good animation, too. Tis cool. :3

• 4 weeks later...

Wow. 23 Days of abscence. Thank Tohu that Windrider and Ziko are more lenient toward topic revival!Anyways, let me bring you up to speed with another progress report.Recently, as I've said, my grades are much better (near straight A's, yay! :D ), but school will be in conflict for a little while longer since my finals are coming up. It's only gonna take a few days, though, so it shouldn't be too bad. :PPeople might be wondering why I haven't been responding to that much PMs recently. Here's the thing: I sort of live in the middle of nowhere, and recently, my family has been getting pretty limited bandwidth. I can tell that I'm getting PMs via e-mail, but I can mainly check it at school, and again, studying a lot. So, sorry about those extra guys wanting to participate in Unison! Speaking of which, here's progress about Unison. It's coming. :) Most of the final draft is done, just have to add more effects in. It's pretty tricky for me, because I'm trying to fit different styles for their respective authors, like for lavaside rahi, he doesn't use any sort of tilt function other than perfect 90 degree turns, and his effects are simple, so I'm trying to keep that. Plus, some effects are insane! (Gavla's Makuta Powers are surprisingly tricky, to be fairly honest.)And lastly, news about That Adventure Series. Hoo boy..... This hiatus lasted WAY long than I intended. I'm so very sorry, y'all, but dont worry, once Unison is finished, I'll definitely continue the series again. The plot will be bigger than last season's, and I swear, you will all love it. :D Plus, keep in mind, I said 'once Unison is finished.' I will finish early, or at least I hope I will, and I will probably have the next part before July 20th!So, yeah, busy, busy, busy for me! I promise to all my fans that I will not disappoint you! That Adventurre Series and Unison will come soon!EDIT: I just realized, I have 2 Warning posts? Wonder what that's all about.EDIT #2: Wow, responses from BOTH Ziko and Windrider! Thanks guys, you're awesome. :) Seriously, warning posts looked like a bad thing in context.

Edited by -Absorba-

Well, at least you're not dead, even if you only come back from the underworld (Canada) to hype everyone up for all the new stuff. Hooray!

• 2 weeks later...
Well, at least you're not dead, even if you only come back from the underworld (Canada) to hype everyone up for all the new stuff. Hooray!
Hah, cute. tounge2.gif <--Ooh, vintage tongue emoticon!Anyways, here's a bit of a teaser. I said I wouldn't spoil the plot, but I don't think the beginning is going to be much of a spoiler. So, here's the script for the first bit.------------------------------------------------------------------------[setting: Beach, Dark sitting down with sunglasses and a cold drink.]Dark: Ah... this is just what I needed. After years of doing my comics, I really deserve a bit of a break.-sips drinkDark: The sun's shining, tide is high...-A very tiny patch of smoke erupts from his foreheadDark: ... and I seem to have forgotten that majority of me is prone to sun absorption. Ah well, I just need to relax.-Back shot of him resting. In the foreground, a shadowy foot steps onto the sand.Dark: Hey, Bob, if you're still there, fetch me something else to drink, will ya?-Raises glass of sodaDark: I'm sick of drinking Lerahk's homemade Sprite.-Gleam of light appears in the back. Cut to front shot of Dark taking off his sunglasses and turning to see it.Dark: Um, Bob? Did your powers suddenly spurt back?-In a flash, a red-white laser fires at light speed at Dark, resulting in a large dust cloud explosion. Cut to source from explosion, also very dusty, with a silhouette of another character.----------------------------------------------------Don't worry, nobody's gonna die. And more importantly, yes, this part is indeed finished.Well, hope to see ya'll again, until my internet company chooses to work with me. :)My list of Unison participants has increased. By 2! Check the list! Edited by -Absorba-

WHATCHUFUPAWO*Head explodes**Picks up fragments of skull and grey matter and proceeds to duct-tape them back together*Awesome. Awesomeawesomeawesomeawesome. AWESOME.STOP. BEING. SO. AWESOME. I can't take it anymore, man. Every time you do something, it blows my mind, and I can't take much more. I mean, from what I can tell, your characterisation of Dark is pretty much spot on with his comics, which is tubular, and it also hints slightly at what will happen without giving too much away, which is freaking bodacious; Needless to say, I'm super stoked, bro. High hopes for the final comic, man. High hopes indeed. Good luck!

WHATCHUFUPAWO*Head explodes**Picks up fragments of skull and grey matter and proceeds to duct-tape them back together*Awesome. Awesomeawesomeawesomeawesome. AWESOME.STOP. BEING. SO. AWESOME. I can't take it anymore, man. Every time you do something, it blows my mind, and I can't take much more. I mean, from what I can tell, your characterisation of Dark is pretty much spot on with his comics, which is tubular, and it also hints slightly at what will happen without giving too much away, which is freaking bodacious; Needless to say, I'm super stoked, bro.High hopes for the final comic, man. High hopes indeed.Good luck!
I see the surfer craze has affected your vocabulary. XDBut anyways, thanks!

Anyways, guys, just to build up hype, I've been recently taking lessons from Valve. So, with that, I've placed an Easter Egg somewhere on this thread about Unison.Enjoy the hunt. :biggrin: You'll know what it is when you find it. But if you do, don't spoil it. :)
Is it recent or can it be on any of the five pages?

• 3 weeks later...

I was sure I posted before. Ah well, moving on...Ahem.DUUUUUDE! This is the bestest evar.I mean, when you think about it, this is like the ultimate BZP comic. I mean, all the greatest talent to ever roam ArtIII (and me too, for some reason) is in it - not doing any work on it, but it'll be great to see the pixelated faces of some of those great writers that don't really do much in the way of comic writing anymore. I mean, I'm so stoked to see Lavaside Rahi in some more stuff. LR has made a few appearances in some comics relatively recently (namely Tavakai's CC1 entry, even if that was months ago) but still, it's still awesome. People like Dark, who doesn't really do anything at all nowadays. That's who I can't wait to see in a comic again. Plus some popular current writers, like Kahinuva, Eljay, Vataki, Tavakai, Gav as well as others I could name; I can't wait to to see them here. I mean... Guh. I'm kind of gushing now, aren't I? But it's only cuz it's so flipping awesome, man. I'm so psyched. I literally cannot wait. I will die.Oh, and not to put any pressure on you, but if this isn't as good as I hope it is, I'll kill Chath. Not that anyone will care profusely. Bye for now. :)