Sign in to follow this  
Lenny7092

If the humans have discovered Spherus Magna...

Hi, guys. Suppose some humans, like Neil Armstrong, were exploring space, but then they or some satellite accidentally discovered Bara Magna/Spherus Magna, Aqua Magna with the island of Mata Nui on it, the Mata Nui robot, or Okoto. Or, they would encounter Vezon teleporting to their ship. Lol. Anyway, how do you think the space explorers react to them? For me, I would imagine the humans would be shocked, like in Transformers: Dark of the Moon, when Neil discovered the Ark on the Moon. The humans would take pictures and tape this discovery and send them to NASA. If they go any further, they would be detected and probably run or fly away for their lives just in case they encountered some hostile beings.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

They wouldn't react because humans would never find the planet, nor should they because humans should stay out of Bionicle in every imaginable circumstance.

Rule #1: Always listen to Kek.

Rule #2: If you break rule #1, kindly don't.

Rule #3: EVERYBODY TYPE IN THE CHAT "AVAK IS A STUPID TRIGGER"

1 hour ago, Sir Keksalot said:

They wouldn't react because humans would never find the planet, nor should they because humans should stay out of Bionicle in every imaginable circumstance.

My thoughts exactly. What reason would humans have to become involved in Bionicle, anyway?

For Chima!

Skyrise Ascent: Akkitu
Former RPGs: Explota