Bionicle vs the Imperium of Man (Warhammer 40k)

Alexander123

Bionicle vs the Imperium of Man (Warhammer 40k)  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Round one: a squad of Ultramarines land on Bara Magna with the goal of killing Anonna, who they believe to be a chaos entity. The Baterra are hostiles, but the other races of Bara Magna will attack only when provoked.
  • Round 2: A full chapter of Ultramarines arrive in the Southern Continent at the time of the Toa-Dark Hunter War, their goal is to subject Both sides of the conflict and establish the Matoran Universe as a province of the Imperium.
  • Round 3: The entire Brotherhood of Makuta along with its allies and forces a sent to Holy Terra with the goal of storming the Imperial palace and killing the Emperor of Mankind.
  • Victory: the winner of two out of the three rounds is considered the winner.
  • Bonus Round: Vezon is teleported to Holy Terra, how do the general populace react to him?

considering what Humanity has to deal with on a regular basis and can bring to bear in 40k I don't think there is any way Bionicle can win here. I think this deserves a vlad tepes award. the imperium is incredibly xenophobic I don't think any matoran universe beings will survive the war especially if they attack terra itself. the brotherhood would likely get taken over by the warp and daemons if I understand how they (daemons and the warp) function. 

Edited by Gzstg

22 hours ago, Sir Keksalot said:

Can't the Imperium just glass Spherus Magna?

22 hours ago, Gzstg said:

considering what Humanity has to deal with on a regular basis and can bring to bear in 40k I don't think there is any way Bionicle can win here. I think this deserves a vlad tepes award. the imperium is incredibly xenophobic I don't think any matoran universe beings will survive the war especially if they attack terra itself. the brotherhood would likely get taken over by the warp and daemons if I understand how they (daemons and the warp) function. 

Thats why I limited the Imperiums resources in the scenarios, Bionicle fighting the whole Imperium would be suicide. Though seeing how they would react to the great spirit robot outside Terra would be interesting.

On 2/2/2020 at 1:00 PM, Alexander123 said:

Thats why I limited the Imperiums resources in the scenarios, Bionicle fighting the whole Imperium would be suicide. Though seeing how they would react to the great spirit robot outside Terra would be interesting.

it would be interesting until they shoot it for being a xeno. I don't think even the full might of the makuta armies could take Terra it has to many defenses last I checked. and then there are the weapons the Imperium use. I think the tech gap is just to large for the makuta to win or get anywhere close to the emperor and then there is the emperor himself he is no push over even in his condition. I remember reading (on a thread similar to this one on the space battles forum)  that a rando soldier tried to talk to the emperor and got erased (by the emperor himself accidently) for being near him. if he can kill people by accident just for being near him then what could he do if he wanted someone dead. though if they do kill him somehow then they are really boned when Chaos comes out due to the emperor dying. that would be an interesting reaction as well.