Who Performed The Piraka Rap?

jakeman1251

There seems to be very little info about it online and it would be very cool to know about who is responsible for this musical masterpiece. I've heard that it might be the same guy that voiced some commercials in 2006 using a different accent but I wasn't able to find who that was either. Anything you guys know is great. Cheers

Short answer: no one knows. 

Longer answer: the last time this was brought just lead to a topic full of memes (don't post there though, the topics long dead).  BUT, I think Toa TimeLord Requiem had the closest thing to an answer that we're likely to get:

"...they guessed from the writing style it may have been written by Lego directly and performed by someone else."

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

Not even God himself could write or perform this exquisite art. Whatever entity is responsible for the Piraka Rap, we most likely cannot comprehend its magnificence.

• Like 1

Rule #1: Always listen to Kek.

Rule #2: If you break rule #1, kindly don't.

Rule #3: EVERYBODY TYPE IN THE CHAT "AVAK IS A STUPID TRIGGER"

12 hours ago, Lenny7092 said:

I’m guessing Chris Brown

Uh...Chris Brown sounds nothing like the guy from the Piraka Rap. And his career started in '04-'05, so he was probably too new for Lego to sign on with.

• 1 month later...
55 minutes ago, TheZOMBIEJ said:

guys and gals i present to you news from BMP! the Piraka Rap (Extended Version) exists and actually souns better than the original shorter version! check it out! http://biomediaproject.com/bmp/blog/piraka-rap-extended-version/

...this is mind-blowing. All these years we thought it was just the one in the ads, but as it turns out, it was incomplete... and the truth is so much better.

I don't think I'll ever listen to the old one again.

10 minutes ago, Xboxtravis said:

I accidentally clicked the Bionicle Jam 2K2 first... and I have more questions about whatever that thing was... 

Well it's a party, that's for sure! :P

Edited by Lip McKalmah

I'm Vrokdann in Skyrise: Ascent, and Luntep in the BZPRPG.

[sigfig in tunnel]

My profile pic's a cool little thing I made called Bettani. That thing up there's just a me inside a tunnel.

49 minutes ago, Xboxtravis said:

I accidentally clicked the Bionicle Jam 2K2 first... and I have more questions about whatever that thing was... 

Pretty sure hearing this is one of the signs preceding Ragnarok.

• Like 1

Oh my gosh!  The new Piraka Rap is hilarious! :P  It sounds a lot more polished than the old one   I still have a lot of nostalgia for (and like) the old one as well ^_^

Now we just need the instrumental ;) :P

Jam 2K2 is....  well...  inspired? :P

Edited by Daler99

~Daler