crazy Bionicle-Chima connection theory

Alexander123

I believe that Bionicle and Chima( and the whole Ninjago universe by extension) are connected. The reason is because I believe that Chi and Protodermis are the same substance. Lets look at the similarities.

1. They both cause mutations: In All Our Sins Remembered we see a lizard mutated into a lizardman thing, in Chima they were originally animals before exposure to Chi
  2. They both have similar states of matter: Chi can be liquid or orbs, Protodermis can be liquid or solid.

With these similarities stated I have concluded that the world of Chima was an experiment by the Great Beings. Also, I believe that the first Spinjitzu master was a Great Being, and also possibly Exo Force might be Ninjagos future. What do you think, could all Lego themes be connected by the presence of the Great Beings?

Imma keep it real, Chief: this is some Pixar Theory tomfoolery right here. While it's not inconceivable that all Lego themes exist in one timeline (TLM implies that some version of every theme exists in its own universe, and LU pioneered the idea), connecting chi to energized protodermis because they do similar things is like connecting hydrogen and oxygen because they both burn and assuming they must be specially created by the same person. The GBs didn't even *make* EP, it just started coming out of the ground one day. There is nothing special which connects Bionicle lore to Chima lore.

Rule #1: Always listen to Kek.

Rule #2: If you break rule #1, kindly don't.

Rule #3: EVERYBODY TYPE IN THE CHAT "AVAK IS A STUPID TRIGGER"

40 minutes ago, Sir Keksalot said:

...this is some Pixar Theory tomfoolery right here...

Its great in 2020 to know our society has finally killed the Pixar Theory. Boo is not the witch! 

If you want to connect Chi and Energized Protodermis in a fan work, go for it! I personally have Classic Space and Hero Factory in my headcanon Bionicle world. But I don't think there is enough canon evidence to link Chima officially to Bionicle. 

• Like 1

52641688958_d61c0bc049_w(1).jpg.c0871df0de376218d7ca2bc4f409e17d.jpg

All aboard the hype train!

1 hour ago, Alexander123 said:

I believe that Bionicle and Chima( and the whole Ninjago universe by extension) are connected. The reason is because I believe that Chi and Protodermis are the same substance. Lets look at the similarities.

1. They both cause mutations: In All Our Sins Remembered we see a lizard mutated into a lizardman thing, in Chima they were originally animals before exposure to Chi
  2. They both have similar states of matter: Chi can be liquid or orbs, Protodermis can be liquid or solid.

With these similarities stated I have concluded that the world of Chima was an experiment by the Great Beings. Also, I believe that the first Spinjitzu master was a Great Being, and also possibly Exo Force might be Ninjagos future. What do you think, could all Lego themes be connected by the presence of the Great Beings?

So someone else besides me finally thought this up? Awesome!

My theory is slightly different, though: Keep in mind that some more primitive versions of modern "Chimans" existed before the coming of the Phoenix. The Phoenix Tribe was originally just another avian tribe from one of the other lands on Chima beyond the "floating island." The Great Beings uplifted them to what they are now, but before they could do that with the other tribes, they heard about the Core War and left the Phoenix to complete their work on Chima.

Chi may be modified Energized Protodermis: Creatures that are exposed to EP don't have any control over what they become, while those augmented by Chi gain humanoid bodies. We can go back further and say that EP was an early nanotech experiment by the Great Beings that they basically left in the cores of some planets and forgot about. Chima was one of them. When they came back to it, they discovered the EP and further modified it into Chi.

Whew.

I apologize if this doesn't make any sense; when I read the quoted post, I remembered an old theory that had, got a brain rush, and tried to fill in some of the theory's holes before posting it here.

RPG Characters: Explota Akkitu

I believe that after the Core War one of the Great Beings went to the world of Chima, found it was full of naturally occurring Protodermis, and decided to experiment. Along the way he found ways to harness its power better passed the technology to the phoenix, and then died sometime prior to Chimas storyline. Another Great Being exile  became the first Spinjitzu Master and created the Four Weapons fathered Wu and Garmaddon, and then died. Exo Force is Ninjagos future, do to many similarities between the two. Lastly, possibly the most controversial part of my theory: Hero Factory is a dark future where the robot revolution in Exo Force succeeded and Meca One changed his name to Makuro and founded Hero Factory.  In short I believe that after the Core War there was a great diaspora of exiled Great Beings who are a precursor type race to many lego themes.