Matoran Universe vs 2000 Daleks

Alexander123

Daleks win round 1 easily. flight and lasers that can affect every thing regardless of armor will win the day for them. 

Daleks also win round 2 for the same reasons. 

Bonus round Doctor helps the Matoran Universe win due to the Daleks becoming stupid when he is around. and for the fact that when he is around they focus on him solely. the doctor is there ultimate evil.  Dalek is not auto corrected but Matoran is? 

The Dalek armor can withstand most of what the Matoran Universe can through at it. 

I think you need to vastly limit what the Daleks have access to for the Matoran Universe to win. and pin point which Dalek breed it is. the first where they are defeated by stairs doable. Time War era Daleks? no chance in the Matoran win against them. the new power ranger Daleks? probably doable as well though I don't know a lot about that specific breed. Daleks also can not be reasoned with as they hate everything that's not them. they really HATE everything that's not them. so much as to the point they would've used the crucible a space station/weapon they created to erase everything except themselves. and I don't mean just living beings I mean erase everything. and they almost succeeded. 

Well from what I have seen on Wikipedia (so don't know if its entirely true) but they appear to be about the same as their predecessors but the heavy weapon Dalek will be a lot of trouble. Can the imperials fly? I think that's the deciding factor if they can fly and hover out of range of Matoran Universe weapons then they still likely win as they still seem technology superior to the MU inhabitants.