What’s up with Lloyd’s family?

Lenny7092

I know it’s a weird topic, but let’s say this: 

1. When will Lloyd change back? In Season, a potion aged him from kid to teenager. He’s like this since, and he misses his childhood, even though that he had to fulfill a prophecy where he has to fight against the Overlord in Season 2. 
2. Lord Garmadon being evil again. He was revived this way in Season 8, but he was never cured again. When will he change back? He’s sick and mentally unhealthy. 

Do any of these things bother you? For me, it is, and they are very unnatural. Do you think that their Oni blood can cure them of their conditions? Oni can shape-shift, after all. Just asking.

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

I have a feeling that Lloyd is stuck like this forever. I doubt he'll change back to his 'real age' because that would just confuse people who haven't been watching since the beginning. 

I also think that Garmadon will stay an Oni for a long time. Retreading his redemption/turning into a human arc would just be redundant, which is why they've kept him as a very anti-hero-type character since Hunted and MotO.

On 3/1/2020 at 11:04 PM, Laval- Master of Energy said:

What reason would they have to return to what they once were?

1. Lloyd missed out on being a kid. He was a kid, then bam, he's a grown man, complete with all the problems that being an adult brings. That wasn't made into a real part of his character even though it's kind of a big deal.

2. Garmadon coulda had an arc where he improves as a person and becomes normal again by his own choice, but no, we gotta have 1-dimensional characters, right?

• Upvote 1

Rule #1: Always listen to Kek.

Rule #2: If you break rule #1, kindly don't.

Rule #3: EVERYBODY TYPE IN THE CHAT "AVAK IS A STUPID TRIGGER"

19 hours ago, Sir Keksalot said:
On 3/1/2020 at 10:04 PM, Laval- Master of Energy said:

1. Lloyd missed out on being a kid. He was a kid, then bam, he's a grown man, complete with all the problems that being an adult brings. That wasn't made into a real part of his character even though it's kind of a big deal.

2. Garmadon coulda had an arc where he improves as a person and becomes normal again by his own choice, but no, we gotta have 1-dimensional characters, right?

1. He wasn't technically turned into a full on adult. He was aged up to the Ninja's age, which is in the ambiguous teens. He really didn't miss much in the grand scheme. However, I do agree that they missed an opportunity for him to miss out on pieces of his childhood.

2. One of the best parts of the really sub-par March of the Oni was adding layers to the evil-again Garmadon, to keep him evil while still showing that he still had just a bit of good in him. He shouldn't become normal again, because that would be a retread of his past arc, but what they have now is exactly what they should be doing.