Toy Fair 2020: Trolls World Tour

TF20_Trolls_teaser.jpg
We weren't trying to, but we ended up taking the weekend off with our Toy Fair coverage, but we're back now! If I'm being honest, LEGO making a wave of Trolls sets came a bit out of left field even when they first announced it. As a non-fan of the toy and someone who hasn't watched the movie, I'm clearly not part of the target audience. But there are still some interesting parts and designs in the theme that might make some of these worthwhile, even if the figs are in a completely different class than we're used to.To get a closer look at these sets, read on!

View the full article

I probably won't buy any of these sets (to be fair, I'm not really interested in Trolls as a whole), but, like @21Boomerangs said, those unique parts are really alluring. Especially some of those trans coloured pieces.

Although... I'm kind of a fan of the concert set! That stage looks surprisingly good and has some interesting little touches, like the monsters holding the speakers, and the overall design is really cohesive. It'll be interesting to see how well this line does.

• Upvote 1

Well, there's some unique parts, and there's parts in colors we don't see a lot...that's it. That's literally the only good thing I can say about this. Not quite as cursed as those bleedin' Minions, but I still feel a little dead inside looking at these.

Rule #1: Always listen to Kek.

Rule #2: If you break rule #1, kindly don't.

Rule #3: EVERYBODY TYPE IN THE CHAT "AVAK IS A STUPID TRIGGER"