Looking to buy Pearl Gold Kraahkan - Willing to Pay More Than Market Price

Toa_Kralich

Hi, 

Longtime collector and builder of bionicles.  I’m a semi casual collector - I’m not generally after stuff like prototypes or one-of-a-kinds - but I fell in love with the pearl gold Kraahkan in 2013 and have been looking for one ever since. The pinned collectibles thread in this forum says it’s worth about $20 but I would be willing to pay more than that for someone who has one and is willing to sell it. If anyone knows anywhere else I can get one, I’d really appreciate the hint, too. This thing has been eluding me for almost a decade and I really want it so I can finally round off the last hole bothering me in my collection. 

Thanks,

Kralich

32 minutes ago, Toa_Kralich said:

Hi, 

Longtime collector and builder of bionicles.  I’m a semi casual collector - I’m not generally after stuff like prototypes or one-of-a-kinds - but I fell in love with the pearl gold Kraahkan in 2013 and have been looking for one ever since. The pinned collectibles thread in this forum says it’s worth about $20 but I would be willing to pay more than that for someone who has one and is willing to sell it. If anyone knows anywhere else I can get one, I’d really appreciate the hint, too. This thing has been eluding me for almost a decade and I really want it so I can finally round off the last hole bothering me in my collection. 

Thanks,

Kralich

That thread is very old. Nowadays, I think they sell for anywhere between $50-75. I've been looking for one too, but it's been evading me too.

Edited by ToaDume

This is my list of sales of pearl gold Kraahkan.

This is information I collected on the sales of the pearl gold Kraahkan, These are not sales that I have made.

$20

$51

$56

$60

$67

$89.99

$99

$129

$189

$392

ebay Feb 17 2020 $29.99

Edited by tourmalinex

2 hours ago, tourmalinex said:

This is my list of sales of pearl gold Kraahkan.

$20

$51

$56

$60

$67

$89.99

$99

$129

$189

$392

ebay Feb 17 2020 $29.99

When you say "your list of sales", does that mean you sold these? If so, do you have another you might be willing to sell? 

Still looking for a pearl gold Kraahkan from anyone - willing to pay considerably more than the $20 the mask apparently used to be worth. Please PM me. I’ve got Dark Gold Kraahkans I can use for comparison in case you’re unsure you have one or not. 

Still looking. I put up a thread on Reddit, too, to see if I can up my chances, and I'm watching eBay + Bricklink like a hawk. Still, if anyone has on they're willing to part with, I'm confident we can come to a fair deal. I don't really know where else I should keep an eye on besides here, Bricklink, my reddit post, and eBay, so if anyone has suggestions on other avenues, I'm definitely open to them.