Solek, Ahkmou, and Gavla G2 Style

2042044527_IMG_3216Edit(1).thumb.jpg.cb4b40151d24161f745cc701070fa4ea.jpg

It had been five years since the Toa came to and left the island of Okoto. On a bright mid sunny day on a lone peak in the Region of Ice, three villagers from the Ice Tribe stood overlooking the icy fields. Izotor, the Protector of Ice; Matoro, trusted aid of Turaga Nuju and hunter of wild beasts in the drifts, and Solek a strong member of the region's guard. Little did Izotor or Matoro know though that Solek had a secret allegiance to the mythical Order of Ekimu and that the wheels of fate would soon call the Order to defend the long lost heir of the Mask Maker... 

IMG_3221Edit.thumb.jpg.da47a0f79c740233aa3b9db93454128f.jpg

For elsewhere on Okoto, in the steppes of the Region of Stone... two evil allies meet in secret. Ahkmou, a cunning businessman and trader who has secretly lead the sinister Brotherhood of Makuta for years, and his lieutenant Gavla, a member of the Water Tribe who had willingly undergone grotesque mutation and flies in the air over Okoto at night on her bat like wings. Ahkmou has a dark plan... a sinister plan to destroy the rule of Ekimu, the Protectors and village elders once and for all... 

Edited by Xboxtravis
  • Like 1

52641688958_d61c0bc049_w(1).jpg.c0871df0de376218d7ca2bc4f409e17d.jpg

All aboard the hype train!

Love Solek and Gavla. Can't decide how I feel about Ahkmou's elbows. Very creative, but like Lewa Uniters' knees, not necessarily the most efficient.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

12 hours ago, Master Inika said:

Love Solek and Gavla. Can't decide how I feel about Ahkmou's elbows. Very creative, but like Lewa Uniters' knees, not necessarily the most efficient.

Yes, I had a bit of a debate over those elbows, especially because when posed poorly they create an odd joint angle that doesn't really match humanoid anatomy. I decided though to go with them for a simple reason though, there are very very very few pieces in that color. Onewa, Ahmou, Onewa Hordika, the Brown Vahki, Roporak, Pouks and Velika are the entire use of medium brown in constraction. I agree though, its an odd elbow; but I like having at least something to match his mask color. :) His 'spine' (a Metru hip piece) is the only other medium brown piece in the MOC other than the mask and elbows.

Edited by Xboxtravis

52641688958_d61c0bc049_w(1).jpg.c0871df0de376218d7ca2bc4f409e17d.jpg

All aboard the hype train!

1 hour ago, Xboxtravis said:

Yes, I had a bit of a debate over those elbows, especially because when posed poorly they create an odd joint angle that doesn't really match humanoid anatomy. I decided though to go with them for a simple reason though, there are very very very few pieces in that color. Onewa, Ahmou, Onewa Hordika, the Brown Vahki, Roporak, Pouks and Velika are the entire use of medium brown in constraction. I agree though, its an odd elbow; but I like having at least something to match his mask color. :) His 'spine' (a Metru hip piece) is the only other medium brown piece in the MOC other than the mask and elbows.

The elbow might look less strange if a blade were attached there, as it would give that shape an in-universe purpose.

(I think there's a Pokémon that looks like that.)

RPG Characters: Explota Akkitu

A Bohrok eye would be perfect. I get your point about the colors. My other complaint would have been that there's too much back and not enough Metru brown, so I guess you can't replace the piece entirely.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!