LEGO 2014 Set Info

Jim Foulds, Community Guru over at LEGO, has taken a huge risk and revealed some information about the sets coming out, not next year, but 2014. Here's the paraphrase:<blockquote>There will be red 2x4 bricks. There will be new minifig designs. And there will be something with wheels.</blockquote>You heard it here first guys!

View the full article

News Team's kinda grasping at straws now, it appears, lolStill, pretty funny. Certainly got a laugh out of it.-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Not thrilled about the prospect of a completely redesigned minifig, but I can't be sure that is the point of that sentence. It is rather vague, plus I don't think they'd reveal something big like that ...... thus making this a frivolous and unimportant news article. -_-

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Mother of god, this changes everything. Do their investors know about this?

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Guys, "new minifig designs," means new faces, torso prints, etc. It does not mean a totally new minifig.

Oh. I was thinking that they would look completely different from current minifig design. New faces and torso prints are still cool though.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

ZOMG this is amazing. Who would have expected classic bricks and new minifigures nowadays? :PWho knows, in 2013, we may be looking back at this finally understanding the hidden message.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

OH MAN GUYS HOLD UPTHIS IS WAY TOO MUCH INFOMy jaw has dropped by this important game-changing super insider-exclusive information. Jim Foulds might as well just quit now before TLG fires him for revealing this kind of info. I mean, red 2x4 bricks? New minifigures? Wheels? This is a huge risk for Lego, and it may very well change the brand forever. I hope this isn't the sharp-jumper.

Edited by Stryker055

Y'know, all this talk of exactly what we get every year has got me really hungry for the 2014 sets. [/sarcasm]Tell us we're getting BIONICLE (or at least the end of HF), and I'll be happy.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Forget it; LEGO has clearly lost its mind. Come 2014, they'll be finished. I am expecting nothing less than riots in the streets and complete bankruptcy after these changes go through.Might as well change this site to My Little Pony Power now and get it over with.

Edited by -Windrider-

My first thoughts when I saw this were "Minecraft" but then I was like "no that makes no sense whatsoever", but then I thought Bionicle. New minifig designs meaning Bionicle characters minifigure-sized, and vehicles are those "something with wheels". And then Bionicle and Hero Factory could run at the same time and everyone would be happy.But then I was all "no that makes no sense whatsoever".oh well w/e

Edited by Squishypony

overlordsukapon.png