LEGO 2014 Set Info

Oh how I wish I had dull suprise pics at my disposal.So instead you get the typed version.Guuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Edited by bumblebee

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

And here I was just thinking how I'm ever gonna complete my red brick house, when suddenly, Viola! Epic, man, epic. And now it can even have wheels! Boo-yah! http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.pngBest. News. Ever.**Pertaining to LEGO. May or may not actually be the best news ever. Some restrictions apply. Void where prohibited.

COT Official Topics | Trade References | COT RPG Guidelines | Truth | A Naming Day Carol | Stars Review The trouble with the status quo is that it keeps changing."College dropout, Shego: they let me in; I let myself out." -Dr. Drakken No great feat was ever accomplished by those who gave into fear or caved under pressure. Earthquakes in many places.|| Busy with life

• 3 weeks later...

2014 is going to be the best year evar!!! :OMG:

Edited by alpha123

If the Kanohi masks are a type of technology and most of the MU citizens are Biomechanical beings then how would a Kanohi mask recognize the difference between a Matoran and a Toa?

Muffin button

Jeez,relax,guys. They're bringing back the old TECHNIC minifigures.Anyways,TECHNIC figures riding red 2x4 bricks with wheels? I guess not,it could possibly be trucks,racing cars or something._CDP

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

Guys, "new minifig designs," means new faces, torso prints, etc. It does not mean a totally new minifig.

You never know. There's still one percent that they may overhaul the design of the minifigure.
If that is the case. Then we techinacally get a new minifigure in nearly every set. Son of the shadows, it probably is the "one percent" chance of that Lego will overhaul the entire minifigure design.
pewku.gif

Guys, "new minifig designs," means new faces, torso prints, etc. It does not mean a totally new minifig.

You never know. There's still one percent that they may overhaul the design of the minifigure.
If that is the case. Then we techinacally get a new minifigure in nearly every set. Son of the shadows, it probably is the "one percent" chance of that Lego will overhaul the entire minifigure design.
That's the joke. None of this is meant seriously, because these are all things that appear in numerous sets every year.

OpAXNpl.jpg