• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

LEGO 2014 Set Info

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#81 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,206 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 15 2012 - 11:56 PM

Oh how I wish I had dull suprise pics at my disposal.So instead you get the typed version.Guuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Edited by bumblebee, Jan 16 2012 - 12:10 AM.

fs_overall.png

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

#82 Offline Toaraga

Toaraga
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,131 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Jan 23 2012 - 11:10 AM

And here I was just thinking how I'm ever gonna complete my red brick house, when suddenly, Viola! Epic, man, epic. And now it can even have wheels! Boo-yah! http://www.bzpower.c...tyle_emoticons/default/cool.pngBest. News. Ever.**Pertaining to LEGO. May or may not actually be the best news ever. Some restrictions apply. Void where prohibited.

COT Official Topics | <acronym title="These are the people I" ve="" made="" deals="" with'="">Trade References | COT RPG Guidelines | Truth | A Naming Day Carol | Stars Review The trouble with the status quo is that it keeps changing."College dropout, Shego: they let me in; I let myself out." -Dr. DrakkenNo great feat was ever accomplished by those who gave into fear or caved under pressure.Earthquakes in many places.|| Busy with life

#83 Offline Bambi

Bambi
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,063 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2012 - 11:19 AM

BZP, BZP, BZP...*shakes head* "Tsk, tsk..."May we have some real news?

How's this not real news?

#84 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 11,208 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jan 28 2012 - 09:33 PM

BZP, BZP, BZP...*shakes head* "Tsk, tsk..."May we have some real news?

How's this not real news?

Because every year has these things in it?

sdadcomedy.png

#85 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,013 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2012 - 01:14 PM

I think more movable parts on the minifigure is possible, Why because they have updated the minifigure once before it is possible that they will do it again it is bound to happen.

#86 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

• 12,846 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Feb 18 2012 - 12:29 AM

I just hope they don't intend to release blue bricks. I'm so sick of that.

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

#87 Online Erebus

Erebus
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Fact Team Member

• 11,481 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Feb 21 2012 - 01:21 AM

Any word on green bricks?Anyways, thanks for the much needed info. 2014 is going to rock. :smeag: :smeag: :smeag:

jlovfkk.jpg

#88 Offline alpha123

alpha123
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 1,040 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2012 - 05:51 PM

2014 is going to be the best year evar!!! :OMG:

Edited by alpha123, Feb 26 2012 - 05:51 PM.

If the Kanohi masks are a type of technology and most of the MU citizens are Biomechanical beings then how would a Kanohi mask recognize the difference between a Matoran and a Toa?

Muffin button

#89 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,203 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2012 - 06:12 PM

This would be really funny if they ended up selling a minifig driving a red 2x4 with wheels in 2014.

Posted Image

Edited by Chaos Dralcax, Feb 26 2012 - 06:14 PM.

eW9kyVR.png

#90 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,136 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 26 2012 - 06:39 PM

This would be really funny if they ended up selling a minifig driving a red 2x4 with wheels in 2014.

Posted Image

And now they don't even have to go to the work of designing the set!

14126183966_9690cb0da3_z.jpg

#91 Offline Parazan

Parazan
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 339 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 28 2012 - 08:22 PM

Jeez,relax,guys. They're bringing back the old TECHNIC minifigures.Anyways,TECHNIC figures riding red 2x4 bricks with wheels? I guess not,it could possibly be trucks,racing cars or something._CDP
Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

#92 Offline Tahu Nuva Master of Fire

Tahu Nuva Master of Fire
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 85 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 28 2012 - 10:29 PM

Guys, "new minifig designs," means new faces, torso prints, etc. It does not mean a totally new minifig.

You never know. There's still one percent that they may overhaul the design of the minifigure.

If that is the case. Then we techinacally get a new minifigure in nearly every set. Son of the shadows, it probably is the "one percent" chance of that Lego will overhaul the entire minifigure design.

#93 Offline Bfahome

Bfahome
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Blog Assistants
  • DJ Kumo

• 5,941 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Feb 28 2012 - 10:52 PM

Guys, "new minifig designs," means new faces, torso prints, etc. It does not mean a totally new minifig.

You never know. There's still one percent that they may overhaul the design of the minifigure.

If that is the case. Then we techinacally get a new minifigure in nearly every set. Son of the shadows, it probably is the "one percent" chance of that Lego will overhaul the entire minifigure design.

That's the joke. None of this is meant seriously, because these are all things that appear in numerous sets every year.

but suddenly, I feel the shining sun

digitallove.jpg

before I knew it, this dream was all gone

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users