• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The Three Virtues - Bionicle And Hero Factory Podcast

By Members For Members

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
63 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Coob

Coob
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 424 posts
  •  

Posted May 06 2012 - 11:22 AM

CyberKN?! Omygawsh, I have to watch this RIGHT NOW!Great interview, really enjoyed hearing something from a veteran like him.(... and oh my, those first five seconds ... :br:)

#42 Offline Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen

Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen
  • Members
  • Unintentional Instigator

• 3,655 posts
  •  

Posted May 06 2012 - 01:20 PM

CyberKN?! Omygawsh, I have to watch this RIGHT NOW!Great interview, really enjoyed hearing something from a veteran like him.(... and oh my, those first five seconds ... :br:)

I thought you'd like that :P After the episode was over, I thought I'd ask him if he'd do that quick shout out. Glad you enjoyed it!Posted Image

Posted Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic, Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

#43 Offline Meso Zehvor

Meso Zehvor
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,829 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 06 2012 - 08:10 PM

I've been listening to the Podcasts recently and I got to say that they're really helpful and entertaining. I like all the jokes you guys do and how down to earth you guys act. It doesn't sound like people reading a script it sounds like just people having fun.I haven't listened to the new one yet but I will soon once I have the time.Consider yourselves to have another fan,~Soran

Thanks very much for the comment; it always feels nice to know that someone enjoys what you put oiut. We do our best to make our episodes entertaining but also not too unorganized or unprofessonal. So it's great to hear someone enjoys them.Thanks again. :)

Hah, yeah, like Eljay said, we figured you'd enjoy that. :P Hope you enjoy the interview!New episode inbound later tonight, most likely. Will edit this post when it's released.-MesonakEDIT: Overdue edit is overdue; Episode 31 was released a few days ago. Hooray!

Edited by Mesonak, May 12 2012 - 12:49 PM.

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

#44 Offline Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen

• Members

• 3,655 posts
  •  

Posted May 19 2012 - 04:10 PM

Just a heads up, we have a video which while it's main focus is BioCraft, it does talk about future TTV endeavors. Check it out if you're interested guys!Posted Image

Posted Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go give a read to an amazing epic, Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

#45 Offline Meso Zehvor

Meso Zehvor
  • Premier Member
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,829 posts

Posted May 20 2012 - 08:47 AM

Just a heads up, we have a video which while it's main focus is BioCraft, it does talk about future TTV endeavors. Check it out if you're interested guys!Posted Image

Thanks for linking it, good sir. :|:PHere it is, for those interested. We basically talk about the schedule of our episode uploading to our channel for the near future, including the re-uploading of some of our old episodes (if for no other reason than having a complete archive).-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

#46 Offline Cobui

Cobui
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 1,063 posts
  •  

Posted May 21 2012 - 06:14 PM

Your website seems to be down.

76561198030360700.png

#47 Offline Meso Zehvor

Meso Zehvor
  • Premier Member
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,829 posts

Posted May 22 2012 - 06:45 AM

Your website seems to be down.

Thanks for letting us know! We've known for a good couple months, sadly enough. Honestly at this point in our lifespan a website, while a nice thing to have, is a little unnecessary. We're looking to get the website back up and running under a different hosting service in the near future. Many various options are being looked into.-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

#48 Offline Cobui

Cobui
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 1,063 posts
  •  

Posted May 22 2012 - 07:31 PM

Yeah, I guess I just haven't checked much on you guys since the forums came back. I'm looking forward to catching up on the episodes.

76561198030360700.png

#49 Offline Meso Zehvor

Meso Zehvor
  • Premier Member
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,829 posts

Posted May 23 2012 - 07:27 AM

Yeah, I guess I just haven't checked much on you guys since the forums came back. I'm looking forward to catching up on the episodes.

I hope you enjoy them; thanks for commenting and such. :)New episode being edited BTW; should be out in the coming days.-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

#50 Offline Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen

• Members

• 3,655 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 03 2012 - 09:41 PM

Speaking of new episodes, here is one right now! Enjoy, everyone!Posted Image

Posted Image

#51 Offline vataki

vataki
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,021 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 20 2012 - 06:06 PM

(Meant to post earlier, but I forgot.)Thanks for featuring me in the comic maker spotlight! I was very glad to hear such a (mostly) positive review of Timely Insanity.And I found the Hero Factory movie predictions quite amusing.

naw man

#52 Offline Meso Zehvor

Meso Zehvor
  • Premier Member
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,829 posts

Posted Jun 28 2012 - 05:12 PM

(Meant to post earlier, but I forgot.)Thanks for featuring me in the comic maker spotlight! I was very glad to hear such a (mostly) positive review of Timely Insanity.And I found the Hero Factory movie predictions quite amusing.

Not a problem; thank you for the post. :)TTV Episode 35 has been released, by the way. Here's a link; check it out! It's a rollercoaster ride of flavor! -Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

#53 Offline iPenguin

iPenguin
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,244 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2012 - 09:52 AM

I'm not sure how many times this has been said, but I am unable to watch some of the older episodes. Specifically, the one with Dark 709. I just get a Godaddy ad.MESO FIX IT

20121021-frhgn7u158ujtpjk4wbhgp1ck.jpg

what

#54 Offline CrunchbiteNuva

CrunchbiteNuva
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 711 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2012 - 05:17 PM

So I was listening to the new BZPowercast and they were talking about something similar I thought I heard on the TTV podcast. Not sure but I definitely hear it somewhere.

Edited by CrunchbiteNuva, Jun 30 2012 - 05:23 PM.

#55 Offline Tenebrae Invictus

Tenebrae Invictus
  • Premier Member
  • Disintegration Resolved

• 6,999 posts

Posted Jul 03 2012 - 09:10 PM

So I was listening to the new BZPowercast and they were talking about something similar I thought I heard on the TTV podcast. Not sure but I definitely hear it somewhere.

It'd be nice if that "something similar" was specifically mentioned in your post. :P

9092_s.gif

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

#56 Offline Meso Zehvor

Meso Zehvor
  • Premier Member
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,829 posts

Posted Jul 11 2012 - 09:34 AM

First off, I have an important update to bring to everyone.Posted ImageThat's right, the annual MakutaFest collaboration between The Three Virtues and the BS01 Podcast is drawing very close! The details are still being finalized, but it will likely function exactly the same if not identical to last year's MakutaFest. The date for the past two years has been August 1st, and we anticipate that to the remain the same, but there is a small chance the date will be different this year. Keep watch on this topic and BS01Podcast.com, as well as, hopefully, the BZP news, for more details as we draw closer. Hope to see some of you there!Again, expect more concrete details on that front later this month, but for now, let's move towards TTV news. Two new episodes have been released, which you can check out here and here. The first is a (slightly overdue, at least on BZP) coverage of the latest Comics contest; we go in depth and review each of the entries in the contest, which has now been closed. The second is episode 36, God-Mods and Gophers. Was a pretty hilarious episode. Hope you guys enjoy!-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak, Jul 11 2012 - 12:13 PM.

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

#57 Offline Starparu

Starparu
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,093 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 30 2012 - 08:22 PM

Hey Meso. Thanks for reminding me about Makuta Fest. I'm looking forward to it. And while I am at it, I need to catch up on the podcast. -Star
The Lazy Life of a comic maker
~V3~

The Awesomepocalypse
One Nation under the Great Spirit
Maphrox Comics

These Comics are really worth reading for anyone who wants to ;)
Posted Image
Remember: "All endings are merely beginnings...." - Mata Nui

#58 Offline Meso Zehvor

Meso Zehvor
  • Premier Member
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,829 posts

Posted Aug 22 2012 - 11:13 AM

Finally got around to updating the TTV topic with our recent happenings, including a couple of episodes and MakutaFest 2012. So hooray in that regard. :P-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

#59 Offline Starparu

Starparu
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,093 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 22 2012 - 11:29 AM

Lol, took ya awhile. Glad to see them up, and I'm looking forward to my GS on Friday. Thanks again.-Star
The Lazy Life of a comic maker
~V3~

The Awesomepocalypse
One Nation under the Great Spirit
Maphrox Comics

These Comics are really worth reading for anyone who wants to ;)
Posted Image
Remember: "All endings are merely beginnings...." - Mata Nui

#60 Offline Meso Zehvor

Meso Zehvor
  • Premier Member
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,829 posts

Posted Aug 29 2012 - 02:31 PM

Lol, took ya awhile. Glad to see them up, and I'm looking forward to my GS on Friday. Thanks again.-Star

Yeah, listening back over I'd say it went really well. It's been uploaded and is viewable here.

Edited by Mesonak, Aug 29 2012 - 02:32 PM.

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

#61 Offline Zahaki

Zahaki
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,220 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 29 2012 - 06:28 PM

-after listening Ep. 40-What is with the Comic Fourm these days?I don't understand what how that can be a comic 'series'. Looks more like a Rant, than a Comic...---Other than that, "Talk to Ven" got better and better as it went on XDCan't wait for the next ^^

zahakibanner14v1.png

Art
:Antique Bionicle Cards:

Signature Under-construction.

#62 Offline Angrok Va Mata

Angrok Va Mata
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 47 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2012 - 01:52 AM

Just this one thing about ReBrick: I hate it. It's glitchy, it won't even let me actually login! Wait, never mind. It's fine now.

Edited by Angrok Va, Nov 19 2012 - 01:55 AM.

Posted Image

"You listen well, brother--" *WHAP!* (gets hit by Iron Man)

"...I'm listening."

Thor and Loki, Marvel's The Avengers

#63 Offline Kahi

Kahi
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

• 4,545 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2012 - 02:09 AM

Just this one thing about ReBrick: I hate it. It's glitchy, it won't even let me actually login! Wait, never mind. It's fine now.

So...you revive our topic to complain about something completely out of control?Thanks.We'll be putting up all subsequent episodes on the channel linked to in ReBrick, since we can't edit the front page here anymore once it's closed and we will not be remaking this topic. Check out all future episodes of TTV up on our video channel. It's been a great run, BZP.

Posted Image

#64 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,129 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Nov 19 2012 - 12:18 PM

Revival.Thread closed.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users