The Three Virtues - Bionicle And Hero Factory Podcast

Mesonak

CyberKN?! Omygawsh, I have to watch this RIGHT NOW!Great interview, really enjoyed hearing something from a veteran like him.(... and oh my, those first five seconds ... :br:)

I thought you'd like that :P After the episode was over, I thought I'd ask him if he'd do that quick shout out. Glad you enjoyed it!sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

I've been listening to the Podcasts recently and I got to say that they're really helpful and entertaining. I like all the jokes you guys do and how down to earth you guys act. It doesn't sound like people reading a script it sounds like just people having fun.I haven't listened to the new one yet but I will soon once I have the time.Consider yourselves to have another fan,~Soran

Thanks very much for the comment; it always feels nice to know that someone enjoys what you put oiut. We do our best to make our episodes entertaining but also not too unorganized or unprofessonal. So it's great to hear someone enjoys them.Thanks again. :)

CyberKN?! Omygawsh, I have to watch this RIGHT NOW!Great interview, really enjoyed hearing something from a veteran like him.(... and oh my, those first five seconds ... :br:)

Hah, yeah, like Eljay said, we figured you'd enjoy that. :P Hope you enjoy the interview!New episode inbound later tonight, most likely. Will edit this post when it's released.-MesonakEDIT: Overdue edit is overdue; Episode 31 was released a few days ago. Hooray! Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up, we have a video which while it's main focus is BioCraft, it does talk about future TTV endeavors. Check it out if you're interested guys!sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

Just a heads up, we have a video which while it's main focus is BioCraft, it does talk about future TTV endeavors. Check it out if you're interested guys!sig.png

Thanks for linking it, good sir. :|:PHere it is, for those interested. We basically talk about the schedule of our episode uploading to our channel for the near future, including the re-uploading of some of our old episodes (if for no other reason than having a complete archive).-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Your website seems to be down.

Thanks for letting us know! We've known for a good couple months, sadly enough. Honestly at this point in our lifespan a website, while a nice thing to have, is a little unnecessary. We're looking to get the website back up and running under a different hosting service in the near future. Many various options are being looked into.-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Yeah, I guess I just haven't checked much on you guys since the forums came back. I'm looking forward to catching up on the episodes.

I hope you enjoy them; thanks for commenting and such. :)New episode being edited BTW; should be out in the coming days.-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

(Meant to post earlier, but I forgot.)Thanks for featuring me in the comic maker spotlight! I was very glad to hear such a (mostly) positive review of Timely Insanity.And I found the Hero Factory movie predictions quite amusing.

naw man

(Meant to post earlier, but I forgot.)Thanks for featuring me in the comic maker spotlight! I was very glad to hear such a (mostly) positive review of Timely Insanity.And I found the Hero Factory movie predictions quite amusing.
Not a problem; thank you for the post. :)TTV Episode 35 has been released, by the way. Here's a link; check it out! It's a rollercoaster ride of flavor! -Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

So I was listening to the new BZPowercast and they were talking about something similar I thought I heard on the TTV podcast. Not sure but I definitely hear it somewhere.

Edited by CrunchbiteNuva

"I could have been a Protector but then I took a stud to the feet."

So I was listening to the new BZPowercast and they were talking about something similar I thought I heard on the TTV podcast. Not sure but I definitely hear it somewhere.
It'd be nice if that "something similar" was specifically mentioned in your post. :P
  • Upvote 1

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

First off, I have an important update to bring to everyone.makuta_fest2.pngThat's right, the annual MakutaFest collaboration between The Three Virtues and the BS01 Podcast is drawing very close! The details are still being finalized, but it will likely function exactly the same if not identical to last year's MakutaFest. The date for the past two years has been August 1st, and we anticipate that to the remain the same, but there is a small chance the date will be different this year. Keep watch on this topic and BS01Podcast.com, as well as, hopefully, the BZP news, for more details as we draw closer. Hope to see some of you there!Again, expect more concrete details on that front later this month, but for now, let's move towards TTV news. Two new episodes have been released, which you can check out here and here. The first is a (slightly overdue, at least on BZP) coverage of the latest Comics contest; we go in depth and review each of the entries in the contest, which has now been closed. The second is episode 36, God-Mods and Gophers. Was a pretty hilarious episode. Hope you guys enjoy!-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Finally got around to updating the TTV topic with our recent happenings, including a couple of episodes and MakutaFest 2012. So hooray in that regard. :P-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Lol, took ya awhile. Glad to see them up, and I'm looking forward to my GS on Friday. Thanks again.-Star
Yeah, listening back over I'd say it went really well. It's been uploaded and is viewable here. Edited by Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

-after listening Ep. 40-What is with the Comic Fourm these days?I don't understand what how that can be a comic 'series'. Looks more like a Rant, than a Comic...---Other than that, "Talk to Ven" got better and better as it went on XDCan't wait for the next ^^

• 2 months later...
Just this one thing about ReBrick: I hate it. It's glitchy, it won't even let me actually login! Wait, never mind. It's fine now.
So...you revive our topic to complain about something completely out of control?Thanks.We'll be putting up all subsequent episodes on the channel linked to in ReBrick, since we can't edit the front page here anymore once it's closed and we will not be remaking this topic. Check out all future episodes of TTV up on our video channel. It's been a great run, BZP.