Ranks?

Eragon3443

Hopefully I'm not spamming the forum up, but I just want to make sure if there are ranks, and, if possible, get a list of them. thanks! I am sorta new to this site, I just joined 3 weeks ago, but I am not new to posting. I am a retired member on the LEgo Message boards, with 24,300 posts.

SpecOperations9.jpg

Feel free to friend me!

There are ranks, but an actual list of them isn't available, nor are the post counts for the ranks, since they are meant to be a surprise, and nice to find out on your own when your rank does go up.

Also, if you're wondering about rank images, those only appear for Premier Members.

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Fullbringer and GSR are correct.Also, you aren't spamming the forum. This is your first topic in Q&A! If you have a valid question to ask, posting it in this forum is certainly not spamming.I do ask, however, that you do a search in the Compendium before posting a question. You would have found the answer to this question under the "Posts" section in "Member Title or Post Rank."

Unless given a special title by the administration, a member's title will correspond to his or her post rank, which changes according to how many posts he or she has made. These ranks are kept a secret!

Question answered, topic closed.