Reznas Comics

Reznas

Lul, yeah. Can't wait to see how my man interacts with the rest of yours.Anyways, this is looking pretty good so far. I liked #4 and #5 especially, and could really empathize with Rez in the latter. Also love the choice of six-shade. I'll definitely be following this.-The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Lul, yeah. Can't wait to see how my man interacts with the rest of yours.Anyways, this is looking pretty good so far. I liked #4 and #5 especially, and could really empathize with Rez in the latter. Also love the choice of six-shade. I'll definitely be following this.-The Fearless Leader

Yeah. Thanks! I was hoping you guys would like #4 and #5. -Rez

I suggest you try to put your characters in more expressive poses instead of the default standing pose every comic. You could also try to check your grammar, but other than that, you make pretty good comics.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I suggest you try to put your characters in more expressive poses instead of the default standing pose every comic. You could also try to check your grammar, but other than that, you make pretty good comics.

Yeah, I try to use different poses. I'll work on that, but what's wrong with my grammar?-Rez

Well, in the third comic, you misspelled some medical terms, like vertago (vertigo), migrane (migraine), and chicken pocks (chicken pox). You also forgot to put a comma between migraine and headaches, but all those are understandable mistakes. Just be a little more careful and the quality will grow dramatically. A little effort can go a long way :biggrin: .

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Well, in the third comic, you misspelled some medical terms, like vertago (vertigo), migrane (migraine), and chicken pocks (chicken pox). You also forgot to put a comma between migraine and headaches, but all those are understandable mistakes. Just be a little more careful and the quality will grow dramatically. A little effort can go a long way :biggrin: .

Oh, yeah. Sorry about that. Thanks!-Rez

• 2 weeks later...

I liked the Christmas Comic Rez and i'm glad I appeared this time :biggrin: Because I didn't appear in last years. :PWhat was with this censoring MAS and why were one of your eyes blue? :???:

Edited by Matoran Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

I liked the Christmas Comic Rez and i'm glad I appeared this time :biggrin: Because I didn't appear in last years. :PWhat was with this censoring MAS and why were one of your eyes blue? :???:

Thanks! And also, if you saw Darc's Christmas Special last year, the word Christmas was censored in his comic. I basically did a generic and unoriginal copy of it. And I will explain why one of my eyes is blue now in another comic. I honestly just made my mask look cooler, but I might as well come up with a story. :P-Rez

Thanks! And also, if you saw Darc's Christmas Special last year, the word Christmas was censored in his comic. I basically did a generic and unoriginal copy of it. And I will explain why one of my eyes is blue now in another comic. I honestly just made my mask look cooler, but I might as well come up with a story. :P-Rez
So since BZPower was down for months you decided to start a new Story too? :???: Thats what I did, In my new comic series I think I have planned the story this time and it will be much better than my old one. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png Edited by Matoran Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

So since BZPower was down for months you decided to start a new Story too? :???:Thats what I did, In my new comic series I think I have planned the story this time and it will be much better than my old one. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png
Well, not exactly. I just wanted to make my mask look cooler. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png But I'm going to make a story for the mask just so I'm not leaving you guys hanging, and it's just a good comic idea.-Rez

So does this Comic explain how you got the blue eye? :???:And does this blue eye give you super powers? :???:I who who this Anonymous Matoran is! http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

I love how he stopped himself after the cough instead of trying to go on like so many evil villains.

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it!

So does this Comic explain how you got the blue eye? :???:And does this blue eye give you super powers? :???:I who who this Anonymous Matoran is! http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

Yes, it does explain it. And no, it does not give him super powers. That was just to get him to take the pill. Thanks!-Rez

Okay guys, I made a new comic today. And you might be saying that this is kind of random, but on The Fearless Leader's request form, it specifically said he was good at making chili, so I decided to make this comic. Enjoy! :)The ContestI also just noticed there are like 3 typos. They're nothing big and understandable. Just thought I'd let you guys know. -Rez

Edited by .:Reznas:.

Lul, my char's chili is just too good for everyone. I liked this comic.Pretty sure a friend of mine who just so happens to be a capsaicin nut would have something to say about third-degree burns from it, though. xP-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Lul, my char's chili is just too good for everyone. I liked this comic.Pretty sure a friend of mine who just so happens to be a capsaicin nut would have something to say about third-degree burns from it, though. xP-The Fearless Leader

It is. :P Thanks man! I'm hoping to get some more comics out soon. So be expecting more comics soon guys!-Rez

• 3 weeks later...

Tekan must have planted that Microchip in your body :oAnd why would a Bohrok attack cereal? :PIn your next comic will it show the inside of Reznas's body like the brain? :???:If the doctors can't get the microchip out your body, we will have to go on a fantastic voyage.

Edited by Matoran Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Tekan must have planted that Microchip in your body :oAnd why would a Bohrok attack cereal? :PIn your next comic will it show the inside of Reznas's body like the brain? :???:If the doctors can't get the microchip out your body, we will have to go on a fantastic voyage.

You got that right. :D Also, it was a pun or a play on words there. I said cereal killer instead of a serial killer. If you get what I mean. And actually, it might not have been very well explained, but Reznas entered the light or portal, and it healed him. So he no longer has the microchip in him.-Rez

about the Cereal and Serial Killer business, I get it now! Hahaha! :superfunny:

I'm glad you get it now. So guys, since the last comic I made might have been a bit confusing at times, I think I might make a comic explaining some more of it and introducing something new I've been thinking about. Also, if you didn't know, Reznas entered that energy source or portal, and it took the microchip out of him. I didn't really explain that very well, sorry. Expect some more comics soon!-Rez

You found out? I thought I had the fact that I authored the script hidden pretty well.Fun fact about my sprite: the blue represents the FL color, and the gray represents the fact that I'm always logged in anonymously. :P Another fun fact is that Zerothemaster totally made the sprite sheet for me, and he is awesome for it.It's good to be a part of your comics, man.(Wasn't the line "Ride like the wind"? ;P)

Edited by -Windrider-

;_;Reznas...You have failed me.I cannot begin to tell you how disappointed I am....About the fact that my character didn't activate his mask and recieve an upping in coolness level from that.=PIt was actually a decent comic for two strips.

[Profiles]

You found out? I thought I had the fact that I authored the script hidden pretty well.Fun fact about my sprite: the blue represents the FL color, and the gray represents the fact that I'm always logged in anonymously. :P Another fun fact is that Zerothemaster totally made the sprite sheet for me, and he is awesome for it.It's good to be a part of your comics, man.(Wasn't the line "Ride like the wind"? ;P)

Wikipedia, it tells you everything. :P It's great to have you, -Windrider-!It probably is. You would know, because you wrote the script. :P Anyways, even if it's wrong, you guys get the point regardless.

;_;Reznas...You have failed me.I cannot begin to tell you how disappointed I am....About the fact that my character didn't activate his mask and recieve an upping in coolness level from that.=PIt was actually a decent comic for two strips.

Surprisingly enough, I was actually considering doing that. But, I was too lazy that day, and wanted to keep the comic down to two panels. :P Glad you liked it! I'm hoping to make some new comics soon guys, so be expecting some!-Rez

Is Windrider really the script-writer for Toy Story? :???:I spotted an error, Hordika's Eyes are red, aren't they meant to be yellow?

Edited by Matoran Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Is Windrider really the script-writer for Toy Story? :???:I spotted an error, Hordika's Eyes are red, aren't they meant to be yellow?

No. :P It was just a pun. He's not really. And no, that's not an error. I meant to make it that way.-Rez

• 4 months later...

About time you posted a new comic! :PI've really missed you uploading new comics!I see Tekan now has a new look and what were you late for?

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

About time you posted a new comic! :PI've really missed you uploading new comics!I see Tekan now has a new look and what were you late for?

Yeah, I know right! :P Well, I'll be trying to post them more often now. Yes, Tekan does have a new look. I did that because I needed to make his spritesheet and I thought he would look better that way. And I'm not completely sure what I was late for in this comic. I just made it appear that I was going to be late for something important. Thanks for the feedback as always!-Rez